GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13777 Apr 22, 2013
STM wrote:
Duhfense wants to add heat of passion to their jury instructions. Doesn't sound like they are too confident in their case.
LOL ! I think Yo Yo & P N F should have thought of that long ago.

Do they mean crime of passion when she kicked the dog- or when she attempted suicide but quit cos the razor stung.

Qirk =Idjet brain

Yoyo = Midgit brain

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#13778 Apr 22, 2013
The reason for sur-rebuttal would be if something new comes up on rebuttal that can't be handled on cross. I suppose Dr. DeM mentioning the stolen ring could be an example, but IMO Jodi doesn't have any evidence to rebut that information. She could get on the stand in sur-rebuttal to say that she didn't take the ring, but I doubt she wants to go through another JM cross-examination.

The jury is free to disbelieve testimony even if it is not countered by other testimony. The attorneys can use cross-examination and argument to try to cast doubt on the ME's testimony.

Websleuths

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#13779 Apr 22, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Just heard an explanation of this on HLN, in other words, the defense wants the last word after closing arguments. Usually the state has the last word. They really want to drap this on.
Lots of Legal stuff answered here on Websleuths by Verified Attorney's.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13780 Apr 22, 2013
STM wrote:
Travis had a sweet personality, poor guy!
Travis Alexander After Wrecking Snow Mobile, posted by Chris Hughes.
Justice for T Dogg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lg23qOHGgfcXX&feature=you tu.be
Yeppers ! And that's why killer Jode was able to entrap him so easily - I doubt she was ever successful at ensnaring a guy with the same street savvy as she possessed.

Allowing Killer Jode into the Mormon compound is tantamount to releasing a Wolverine in a Lamb compound.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13782 Apr 22, 2013
STM wrote:
https://twitter.com/josemcynti re/status/326225338009022464/p hoto/1
Did jodi just release a new drawing of Travis' sister??
If so, she is really one sick twisted B*TCH
She is a *hore who does not hesitate to prostitute anyone if it benefits her desires. Amazing how well she draws considering her broken finger & migraine suffering.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#13783 Apr 22, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY !!! Juan is the leader of the pack and also one of the best dressed.
I love his no nonsense approach, jw made me want to puke trying to emulate him!

I still think Jeff is the easiest on the eyes <3

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#13784 Apr 22, 2013
If Interested...They are talking about todays motion on the link I posted above.
Towards the bottom of the page.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13785 Apr 22, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not true about Sally Struthers. She was married to a psychiatrist, but they are divorced.
Where did you get this from?
Your right Marce I was wrong,it was Sue Lyon,don't know why I thought of SS.Have you seen her pictures lately,nothing like she used to look,cant believe she allowed herself to do this.
Sorry about that.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13786 Apr 22, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, she said she had a nervouse breakdown one time, how about plenty of times.
I've had a real nervous breakdown and trust me, she did NOT have one. Lots of people say they've had one, but if you ever do have one, you'll understand why it's called a snake pit. I do well now with good medication and taking care of myself, which I hadn't been doing before. Too much abuse in the past and a bi-sexual, emotionally abusive husband who is now my ex.
Some times running is what saves you.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13787 Apr 22, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my! and what's the reason for no trial today?
Just heard that the defense is asking for a something? rebuttal for them. Also asking to have the judge add manslaughter as one of the charges when (and IF) the judge ever charges the jury with their decisions.
Arias and everyone concerned will die of old age before Jen Jen gets through with all her dog and pony shows.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#13788 Apr 22, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers ! And that's why killer Jode was able to entrap him so easily - I doubt she was ever successful at ensnaring a guy with the same street savvy as she possessed.
Allowing Killer Jode into the Mormon compound is tantamount to releasing a Wolverine in a Lamb compound.
I was scrolling through her myspace page earlier, check out her book choices!(scroll down)

Oh, and check out the post from her "STUPID" sister....

Angela Arias
hey beautiful sister dearest thanx soo mucho for the pics u took of me ur a great foto-ographer
one day u will be famous n i will be all lyk hahahahaha that is muh sista!!
well i love u tons n thanx agian....
sory for da mis spelld words i no u n ur grammer or grammar or somthin lyk that u lyk evry thin spelt write!!!
i love u
&#9829;&#9829;ANG3LA &#9829;&#9829;
4 years ago

*****one day u will be famous*****

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#13791 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right Marce I was wrong,it was Sue Lyon,don't know why I thought of SS.Have you seen her pictures lately,nothing like she used to look,cant believe she allowed herself to do this.
Sorry about that.
Thanks for correcting that. I didn't know this about Sue Lyon. I never liked her anyway.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#13792 Apr 22, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of Legal stuff answered here on Websleuths by Verified Attorney's.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Thank you, love reading AZlawyer posts.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#13794 Apr 22, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, love reading AZlawyer posts.
YW Me too!
Very down to earth and knowledgable .
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13797 Apr 22, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I was scrolling through her myspace page earlier, check out her book choices!(scroll down)
Oh, and check out the post from her "STUPID" sister....
Angela Arias
hey beautiful sister dearest thanx soo mucho for the pics u took of me ur a great foto-ographer
one day u will be famous n i will be all lyk hahahahaha that is muh sista!!
well i love u tons n thanx agian....
sory for da mis spelld words i no u n ur grammer or grammar or somthin lyk that u lyk evry thin spelt write!!!
i love u
&#9829;&#9829;ANG3LA &#9829;&#9829;
4 years ago
*****one day u will be famous*****
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Thanks for this. One of my many conspiracy theories is that she saw people writing books and doing other things once they got "famous" for doing something horrific. She had to go over the top to be sure it might be considered an ATONEMENT killing or something to spur interest. I bet she did some research with books, movies, etc. and I wish someone could look up what library books she might have accessed or other things that would point a finger back at her. Is she really too SLICK to get CAUGHT or do they not care because she confessed and the State of Arizona is already out over a Million dollar?

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#13799 Apr 22, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! Hilarious - love the broken finger one !
Thanks for the laughs STM
LoL! I loved Alvin the chipmunk and ALV, she's lying through her teef!!
Barb

Florence, NJ

#13802 Apr 22, 2013
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a real nervous breakdown and trust me, she did NOT have one. Lots of people say they've had one, but if you ever do have one, you'll understand why it's called a snake pit. I do well now with good medication and taking care of myself, which I hadn't been doing before. Too much abuse in the past and a bi-sexual, emotionally abusive husband who is now my ex.
Some times running is what saves you.
I'm glad you are doing well now dear. good for you getting out of a bad relation ship. Kudo's!!

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#13803 Apr 22, 2013
Nice!! Looks like the idiots are out in full force on FB....

Anyone else get this message sent to them? Donavan Bering

You have been turned in to Facebook and local authorities for slander as you need to make yourself aware of the new law.. I have asked that you be removed from Facebook and to please file charges. You have no right to slander me. You get a life leave mine alone and I will be making public your and your family's life history for you to see what it feels like.
Like ии about a minute ago

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#13805 Apr 22, 2013
STM wrote:
Nice!! Looks like the idiots are out in full force on FB....
Anyone else get this message sent to them? Donavan Bering
You have been turned in to Facebook and local authorities for slander as you need to make yourself aware of the new law.. I have asked that you be removed from Facebook and to please file charges. You have no right to slander me. You get a life leave mine alone and I will be making public your and your family's life history for you to see what it feels like.
Like ии about a minute ago
They better getting selling more art work. Attorney's are expensive! LOL

AND can't stand a Hypocrite, it's OK on Twitter to call JM names , But, don't all Shim names!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#13806 Apr 22, 2013
STM wrote:
Nice!! Looks like the idiots are out in full force on FB....
Anyone else get this message sent to them? Donavan Bering
You have been turned in to Facebook and local authorities for slander as you need to make yourself aware of the new law.. I have asked that you be removed from Facebook and to please file charges. You have no right to slander me. You get a life leave mine alone and I will be making public your and your family's life history for you to see what it feels like.
Like ии about a minute ago
Whete was that STM? Link?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min DEM1680stretchpants 1,144,177
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Stop Global Changing 48,588
Attorney, former GOP candidate Deon Long disbarred 2 hr the circus is in ... 1
Bush Family skims one % from Domestic Violence ... 3 hr shamefully 6
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr bunner 489,660
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr King George 96,563
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr LizW 70,529
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:20 am PST

NBC Sports11:20AM
Jaguars are the new perpetual underdogs
Yahoo! Sports 3:16 PM
Jaguars looking for results to show progress
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Bold Predictions for Colts Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:53 PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan