GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13725 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's a little too late for that now. It makes you wonder if it is genetic, environment or a combination that created a monster like her and others like her.....Jeffrey McDonald,
Warren Jeffs, Scott Peterson, Jeffrey Dahmer, and many, many others.
When I read Silence of the Lambs, it was not until later that I realized that character was actually based on a real life human being. I didn't dream that, did I?
For some reason, she reminds me of Richard Ramirez.
I hope I am getting this right. Multi-tasking is dangerous for me.
Hannibal Lecter was based loosely on Ed Gein a true character.

I agree- Jode is a combination of so many killers- one thing for sure she is an abomination to decent civilized people.
Barb

Florence, NJ

#13726 Apr 22, 2013
oops, meant nervous break down.

Granny needs the glasses today. lol
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13727 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's a little too late for that now. It makes you wonder if it is genetic, environment or a combination that created a monster like her and others like her.....Jeffrey McDonald,
Warren Jeffs, Scott Peterson, Jeffrey Dahmer, and many, many others.
When I read Silence of the Lambs, it was not until later that I realized that character was actually based on a real life human being. I didn't dream that, did I?
For some reason, she reminds me of Richard Ramirez.
I hope I am getting this right. Multi-tasking is dangerous for me.
Yep Richard Ramirez is a good selection, if jody does get out,I am sure she will be up to his level in no time.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13730 Apr 22, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, she said she had a nervouse breakdown one time, how about plenty of times.
Good Morning Barb, bottom line is Jodi's, parents allowed her to get buy with tantrum's and lying,similar to another person's family.
Barb

Florence, NJ

#13731 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Barb, bottom line is Jodi's, parents allowed her to get buy with tantrum's and lying,similar to another person's family.
Good morning to you too, although it's afternoon here in NJ. lol

I remember when Scott Petersons parents said their son was a golden boy, who didn't walk until age 2 because they carried him every where. What a spoiled brat he must have been, but look where he is today.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13732 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Richard Ramirez is a good selection, if jody does get out,I am sure she will be up to his level in no time.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

I'll try to find a better one.

Demonic eyes
full lips
effed up hair (i'm so eloquent)
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13734 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe someone married him while he was incarcerated.
No conjugal visits for death row inmates.
Another reason to put her on Death Row asap.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_kil...
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13735 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one thing for sure - his toofie caps compliments of tax payers
are a lot better than the 2 Jode has on her two incisors.
New toofie caps - a nice shaved head - corrective eye surgery a couple of Tats and Jode will look like a new wo man.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13736 Apr 22, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you too, although it's afternoon here in NJ. lol
I remember when Scott Petersons parents said their son was a golden boy, who didn't walk until age 2 because they carried him every where. What a spoiled brat he must have been, but look where he is today.
Another one whose Mommy said DENY-DENY-DENY
Wonder if they moved up by SQ to be close to him as she said they would,that woman needed to sue her Doctor,she definitely wasn't getting enough oxygen to her brain.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#13738 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not today again, no wonder it is lasting so long,average of three days a week,I bet those juror's are going bonkers now.
oh my! and what's the reason for no trial today?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13739 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe someone married him while he was incarcerated.
No conjugal visits for death row inmates.
Another reason to put her on Death Row asap.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_kil...
I heard that also,have to be nut's, the actress 9 Sally Struthers )who use to be on the TV show Archie Bunker also married a lifer I believe.that one lawyer who was there only during jury selection at CA's trial is married to a convicted killer also.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13740 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonic eyes
full lips
That guy was nut's
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13741 Apr 22, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one thing for sure - his toofie caps compliments of tax payers
are a lot better than the 2 Jode has on her two incisors.
New toofie caps - a nice shaved head - corrective eye surgery a couple of Tats and Jode will look like a new wo man.
And judging from a certain picture,she should never have a constipation problem in her life ever either.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13742 Apr 22, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I think one of the juror's requested the day off for personal reason's and the judge granted it, any way don't quote me, that's just what I read or heard.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13743 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy was nut's
I went back and watched part of this tape to see if he was like Jody in her childhood.
Guess what? He was. Spookily the same.

Then he got older, got darker (not in color but in how he acted), began visiting graveyards and praying to Satan.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Like him, I do believe Jodi is Satan Incarnate but even more dangerous because she is in female form.

Any takers? Does anyone agree?( I do not buy her Mormon conversion for a moment).
The clean cut Mormons gave her a pool of men she could pull her demonic tricks on and ruin their lives.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13744 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonic eyes
full lips
The resemblance is truly amazing - and let not forget Jode wanted to defend herself like Teddy Bundy. Teddy Bundy chose to represent himself at trial - LOL guess Jode never studied up on Ted during her stay at the AZ Grand Hotel.

"Bundy Chose To Defend Himself, And Now He Faces Electric Chair"

Alleged mass murderer Ted Bundy took his life in his hands when he demanded the job of defense lawyer at his murder trials - and he is on the verge of losing it.

An articulate law-school dropout, Bundy helped pick the jury, cross- examined witnesses and raised objections. He quarrelled frequently with the other lawyers on his side over the handling of his nationally celebrated case; one quit during the Chi Omega murder trial after Bundy designated himself as head of the defense team.
http://articles.philly.com/1986-06-29/news/26...
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13745 Apr 22, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Yo and Jode want to spend time together trying on matching outfits for tomorrow. Looking that stunning takes time dontcha know.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#13747 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I think one of the juror's requested the day off for personal reason's and the judge granted it, any way don't quote me, that's just what I read or heard.
thanks - yes, now that you mentioned it, I do remember the Judge saying this about 10 days or so back...
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13748 Apr 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
And judging from a certain picture,she should never have a constipation problem in her life ever either.
I've never seen pictures of her "Grand Canyon" but I can only imagine since she had been giving rides for quite a long time. He wasn't her first. You would think he would be wearing double condoms and hopefully spermicide in all of her orifices just to be safe...sorry, that was gross.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13749 Apr 22, 2013
Barb wrote:
oops, meant nervous break down.
Granny needs the glasses today. lol
You should get some magic specs like Jode - sometimes you need them sometimes you don't. Matching her personality to a T -
" sometimes I feel like a nut- sometimes I don't"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min harmonious 1,110,409
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Kristy 46,782
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min AN other 487,630
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 12 min VET 2,501
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 32 min Time for your meds 290
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 58 min LizW 70,476
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr King George 96,441
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE