Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have OCD and attention deficit, so everything has to be perfect but not for very long! You can't imagine the two together! Did you see his closet? That was done courtesy of Ms. OCD. She may not be diagnosed with it and it may not be the same as your relative's. She definitely has control issues and things she can not control. That is why she has to be controlled in a lock down setting.
Yes I can imagine those two together and God Bless you because I do know what you go through.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She wanted to get away with it that's how she was able to do it. It was a calculated move on her part. She was trying to wipe away evidence against her. She also said on the stand that she was trying to match her story with the DNA and forensics. Most people with OCD are afraid of germs and others bodily fluids, this is not the case with her.
I'm sorry if you think I was trying to twist your words. I was speaking from experience. I have seen the word OCD thrown around here with hateful remarks towards people with OCD. I don't mean you in this statement.
It's a difficult subject for me to read at times, I'm well educated regarding OCD with years of experience in helping my son. There is so much information out there about it and I have watched Jodi's actions in court she shows no signs of it. She would also have a very hard time being detailed as she is if she was suffering OCD. There is also several forms of OCD but if she indeed had pure OCD you would see a person who is quite different than she is.
She simply tried to clean up a bigger mess than she could handle. Cleaning doorknobs is trying to erase finger prints. She locked the doors so it would be harder for the roomies to just walk in. She washed the camera and bedding to get rid of evidence. Travis never locked his doors. She gated the dog from going upstairs. She cleaned him off to again get rid of more trace evidence, fluids, blood from her hands and as twisted as she is probably washed herself off with his dead body laying there.
Great Post Mary! It's so true about the germs.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think he didn't keep things tidy? His housemates said that he cleaned the bathrooms and various parts of the house. The floor cleaner was in the middle of the room. They assumed he had cleaned downstairs. I'm just not clear since they didn't call it a vacuum whether it was a steam carpet cleaner or something else.
I agree. It's possible that Travis took care of how he wanted things to be set up in his closet and home. We will never know for sure.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's possible that Travis took care of how he wanted things to be set up in his closet and home. We will never know for sure.
Jodi probably knows - because according to her he paid her $200 a month to clean the place. Thank Gawd she did not have to arrange that blue shower curtain in his closet - Even she was astute enough to know they were his jeans.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi probably knows - because according to her he paid her $200 a month to clean the place. Thank Gawd she did not have to arrange that blue shower curtain in his closet - Even she was astute enough to know they were his jeans.
LMAO!

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She wanted to get away with it that's how she was able to do it. It was a calculated move on her part. She was trying to wipe away evidence against her. She also said on the stand that she was trying to match her story with the DNA and forensics. Most people with OCD are afraid of germs and others bodily fluids, this is not the case with her.
I'm sorry if you think I was trying to twist your words. I was speaking from experience. I have seen the word OCD thrown around here with hateful remarks towards people with OCD. I don't mean you in this statement.
It's a difficult subject for me to read at times, I'm well educated regarding OCD with years of experience in helping my son. There is so much information out there about it and I have watched Jodi's actions in court she shows no signs of it. She would also have a very hard time being detailed as she is if she was suffering OCD. There is also several forms of OCD but if she indeed had pure OCD you would see a person who is quite different than she is.
She simply tried to clean up a bigger mess than she could handle. Cleaning doorknobs is trying to erase finger prints. She locked the doors so it would be harder for the roomies to just walk in. She washed the camera and bedding to get rid of evidence. Travis never locked his doors. She gated the dog from going upstairs. She cleaned him off to again get rid of more trace evidence, fluids, blood from her hands and as twisted as she is probably washed herself off with his dead body laying there.
I also think she was calculated by trying to kill him in the shower, thought she have less of a mess on her hands. She didn't expect the fight or flight response she got from Travis.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone familiar with the posts of Rambler on the State thread know that she is much like Jodi Killer & KC Kid Killer and is very Chameleonesque.
Just consider all those prior posters on the State thread Rambler attacked yet now adopts their exact same verbiage.
NG
Days
INF
Nutter
Now consider who Rambler attacks on this thread - Yet at the same time makes like a parrot and imitates their verbiage.
YEP! Convinced that it now wears the Crown of Killer Lovers Yet will deny it is FUBAR.
I sure did notice that today!

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Fight OR FLIGHT....hmmmm

Funny in ja's ninja story she grabbed her purse and ran, just sayin.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO the truth has to hurt and the more it hurts the more Rambledupdays will post LOL, LMAO, in reality crying in her Grund soup..
The best medicine to irritate useless would be NO ONE TALKS about it or its posts.. That would be a real deal killer...lol

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

ToothLessinOhio wrote:
I think these nice girls encourage trolls to post here so they can ignore them. It has to be very frustrating for Rambler/days to constantly be ignored here, the proof being in the fact that she continues to make a fool of herself-all along thinking she is proving some desolate point in her decrepit mind.
The real joke is on Rambler, in a million words or less. LOL
It seems to me that there are more posts about Rambler (and sometimes to Rambler) than any other topic. So much for the ignoring...

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that there are more posts about Rambler (and sometimes to Rambler) than any other topic. So much for the ignoring...
I agree.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
She ruined my thread.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning,
Being there is no trial today you may have time to view this.

Estrella, Women's Jail, Maricopa County, Phoenix, AZ.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

For an Extra smile you can read under the video too.

Have a Good Day!
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Good Morning,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hR7kE-sOyVwXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Have a Good Day!
Thanks. I think I just puked a little bit in my mouth with all of the gay stuff and stupidity of these women with the tattoos. Then the makeovers and horrific makeup. Styx ended up looking ridiculous.
So, the mystery is solved. Christian women come in and do makeovers for people like "Tiny Pencil" and others.

I saw the one with the men too and tent city. I didn't watch it frame for frame. I don't have the attention span for that, but I got a FLAVOR.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Good Morning,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hR7kE-sOyVwXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Have a Good Day!
Well, now I understand how JA ended up with the "hot" guy who looks like a guy.
We'll just call "her" Chaz 2.0 because she looks like she is in a mid state of changing
from a female to a male. It's the shower action. She would have to shower in one of those
pods with a shower full of other females, correct?

It looks like it doesn't take too long to change a lonesome heterosexual female into a
bi/gay/dyke with the pod action. Most of those girls appeared to be very stupid and easily
controlled.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Rambler wrote:
"Domestic violence isn't prosecuted the same way as sex crimes," Wick said. "The pattern of escalation in the domestic case when there is criminal involvement is pretty consistent. You have to have attorneys... who are trained in that... That's why it's specialized."
Sounds like being attacked by a tiger or a bear, pretty much the same. I don't see what her problem is.
I think I'd rather see her chased by a tiger than a bear and eaten. How about you?

You've slowed down.
Did you try knitting or crocheting?
Anything to keep your hands busy.
Maybe bowling. That would would you out of the house and you'd be able to come back and talk about the excitement from having your fingers in holes for the first time.

It feels like the first time.
It feels like the very first time.

Yes, I'm singing to you.
It worked in Young Frankenstein.

calmed the beast.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jodi looked 15, then Dr DeM looked 12.
There is an old saying for women.....when you turn 30, if you still wear your hair exactly the same way you did in highschool, it's probably time to consider a change. Updated, probably could be amended to "grade school or kindergarten".
I think they should shave Tiny Pencil's head like they did Warren Jeffs. He didn't look any better, but it surely saved money on shampoo/soap. Plus Ms. Klepto would not be able to hide things in her hair and sneak them out of the courtroom or anywhere else. She should not be allowed to have her long mane. Has she tried shaving the underneath side? Some women do that in Estrella. I don't know if it means you are available or unavailable. Maybe you could research that. Take your time.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The DSM has attracted praise for standardizing psychiatric diagnostic categories and criteria. It has also attracted controversy and criticism. Some critics argue that the DSM represents an unscientific system that enshrines the opinions of a few powerful psychiatrists. There are ongoing issues concerning the validity and reliability of the diagnostic categories; the reliance on superficial symptoms; the use of artificial dividing lines between categories and from 'normality'; possible cultural bias; medicalization of human distress and financial conflicts of interest, including with the practice of psychiatrists and with the pharmaceutical industry; political controversies about the inclusion or exclusion of diagnoses from the manual, in general or in regard to specific issues; and the experience of those who are most directly affected by the manual by being diagnosed, including the consumer/survivor movement.
The publication of the DSM, with tightly guarded copyrights, now makes APA over $5 million a year, historically adding up to over $100 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_S...
It's not worth the bother to explain to AN what "copyright" refers to.
Why don't you stick to coloring and coloring books like your buddy, Jodi?
if you are good, you might get to finger paint on Friday.
If you are bad, the wooden spoon ...it's not just for cooking anymore.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>. I was kind of worried some of the. Questions were sarcastic. Like the bear or tiger & if she considered. Shooting, stabbing & slitting throat was traumatic event. I hope not but they have me worried.
For a psychopath, it could be a rewarding and satisfying moment.
Remember, after that Jodi "Slasher" journaled she was happy, really happy.

When arrested, she complained about having to wear handcuffs.
She said, "i not violent" I am not a murderer
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Since this thread was started on March 8th.

13,685 post

Insects ALMA MATER===2046 post.

Poor insect's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,099,720
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 min The Real Missy 17,617
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 34 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,522
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 53 min Dude 2,957
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 46,292
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,047
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••