Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#13677 Apr 21, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that there are more posts about Rambler (and sometimes to Rambler) than any other topic. So much for the ignoring...
I agree.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#13679 Apr 22, 2013
Good Morning,
Being there is no trial today you may have time to view this.

Estrella, Women's Jail, Maricopa County, Phoenix, AZ.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

For an Extra smile you can read under the video too.

Have a Good Day!
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13681 Apr 22, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Good Morning,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hR7kE-sOyVwXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Have a Good Day!
Thanks. I think I just puked a little bit in my mouth with all of the gay stuff and stupidity of these women with the tattoos. Then the makeovers and horrific makeup. Styx ended up looking ridiculous.
So, the mystery is solved. Christian women come in and do makeovers for people like "Tiny Pencil" and others.

I saw the one with the men too and tent city. I didn't watch it frame for frame. I don't have the attention span for that, but I got a FLAVOR.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13683 Apr 22, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Good Morning,
Have a Good Day!
Well, now I understand how JA ended up with the "hot" guy who looks like a guy.
We'll just call "her" Chaz 2.0 because she looks like she is in a mid state of changing
from a female to a male. It's the shower action. She would have to shower in one of those
pods with a shower full of other females, correct?

It looks like it doesn't take too long to change a lonesome heterosexual female into a
bi/gay/dyke with the pod action. Most of those girls appeared to be very stupid and easily
controlled.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13685 Apr 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Domestic violence isn't prosecuted the same way as sex crimes," Wick said. "The pattern of escalation in the domestic case when there is criminal involvement is pretty consistent. You have to have attorneys... who are trained in that... That's why it's specialized."
Sounds like being attacked by a tiger or a bear, pretty much the same. I don't see what her problem is.
I think I'd rather see her chased by a tiger than a bear and eaten. How about you?

You've slowed down.
Did you try knitting or crocheting?
Anything to keep your hands busy.
Maybe bowling. That would would you out of the house and you'd be able to come back and talk about the excitement from having your fingers in holes for the first time.

It feels like the first time.
It feels like the very first time.

Yes, I'm singing to you.
It worked in Young Frankenstein.

calmed the beast.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13686 Apr 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jodi looked 15, then Dr DeM looked 12.
There is an old saying for women.....when you turn 30, if you still wear your hair exactly the same way you did in highschool, it's probably time to consider a change. Updated, probably could be amended to "grade school or kindergarten".
I think they should shave Tiny Pencil's head like they did Warren Jeffs. He didn't look any better, but it surely saved money on shampoo/soap. Plus Ms. Klepto would not be able to hide things in her hair and sneak them out of the courtroom or anywhere else. She should not be allowed to have her long mane. Has she tried shaving the underneath side? Some women do that in Estrella. I don't know if it means you are available or unavailable. Maybe you could research that. Take your time.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13688 Apr 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The DSM has attracted praise for standardizing psychiatric diagnostic categories and criteria. It has also attracted controversy and criticism. Some critics argue that the DSM represents an unscientific system that enshrines the opinions of a few powerful psychiatrists. There are ongoing issues concerning the validity and reliability of the diagnostic categories; the reliance on superficial symptoms; the use of artificial dividing lines between categories and from 'normality'; possible cultural bias; medicalization of human distress and financial conflicts of interest, including with the practice of psychiatrists and with the pharmaceutical industry; political controversies about the inclusion or exclusion of diagnoses from the manual, in general or in regard to specific issues; and the experience of those who are most directly affected by the manual by being diagnosed, including the consumer/survivor movement.
The publication of the DSM, with tightly guarded copyrights, now makes APA over $5 million a year, historically adding up to over $100 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_S...
It's not worth the bother to explain to AN what "copyright" refers to.
Why don't you stick to coloring and coloring books like your buddy, Jodi?
if you are good, you might get to finger paint on Friday.
If you are bad, the wooden spoon ...it's not just for cooking anymore.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13689 Apr 22, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>. I was kind of worried some of the. Questions were sarcastic. Like the bear or tiger & if she considered. Shooting, stabbing & slitting throat was traumatic event. I hope not but they have me worried.
For a psychopath, it could be a rewarding and satisfying moment.
Remember, after that Jodi "Slasher" journaled she was happy, really happy.

When arrested, she complained about having to wear handcuffs.
She said, "i not violent" I am not a murderer
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13690 Apr 22, 2013
Since this thread was started on March 8th.

13,685 post

Insects ALMA MATER===2046 post.

Poor insect's
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13692 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should shave Tiny Pencil's head like they did Warren Jeffs. He didn't look any better, but it surely saved money on shampoo/soap. Plus Ms. Klepto would not be able to hide things in her hair and sneak them out of the courtroom or anywhere else. She should not be allowed to have her long mane. Has she tried shaving the underneath side? Some women do that in Estrella. I don't know if it means you are available or unavailable. Maybe you could research that. Take your time.
Please don't answer the troll's unless your one of them.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#13693 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I think I just puked a little bit in my mouth with all of the gay stuff and stupidity of these women with the tattoos. Then the makeovers and horrific makeup. Styx ended up looking ridiculous.
So, the mystery is solved. Christian women come in and do makeovers for people like "Tiny Pencil" and others.
I saw the one with the men too and tent city. I didn't watch it frame for frame. I don't have the attention span for that, but I got a FLAVOR.
It's an education isn't it?
I agree with you, how she met Donavan.
My friends Mom always says," it's not the miles on her, it's the stops she made!"
There are some hard looking babes in there!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#13694 Apr 22, 2013
The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
12 hours ago
FIRST-DEGREE MURDER :

If the jurors unanimously decide Arias is guilty of first-degree murder, the case would then move to the aggravation phase.

That is the prosecution's chance to present additional evidence that the death was caused in a cruel manner. Arizona law defines it as when the victim suffers physical pain or mental anguish and the defendant knew or should have known that the victim would suffer.

The jury would then deliberate for a second time to determine if the aggravating factor of cruelty is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

If the jury does not find her guilty of cruelty, the case ends and the judge sets a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days. At the sentencing, the judge decides whether to sentence Arias to natural life in prison or life with parole eligibility after 25 years.

But if the jury decides cruelty is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, the case moves to the sentencing phase.

This is the defense's opportunity to ask the jury for leniency and present evidence to support why Arias should be spared the death penalty. Witnesses may include Arias' friends and family. Arias could also make a statement to the jury.

The jury then deliberates for a third time to determine whether Arias should be sentenced to life or death. Their decision must be unanimous. In the case of a deadlock, a mistrial would be granted and a new jury would be chosen for this phase only.

If the jury votes for the death penalty, Arias would be sentenced immediately and is likely to be sent to death row within hours. If the jury opts for a life sentence, the judge will set a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days and, at that time, will sentence Arias to natural life or life with eligibility for parole after 25 years.

SECOND-DEGREE MURDER :

If the jury rejects first-degree murder but finds her guilty of the lesser charge of second-degree murder, the judge will sentence Arias to no less than 10 years and no more than 22 years in prison.

Arias will get credit for the time she has been incarcerated awaiting trial.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13696 Apr 22, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>It's an education isn't it?
I agree with you, how she met Donavan.
My friends Mom always says," it's not the miles on her, it's the stops she made!"
There are some hard looking babes in there!
What's with the harsh eye shadow and liner along with ugly hairdo's (hair don'ts)

Some poster here is trying to dominate me. That would be a serious mistake.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13700 Apr 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not have OCD. Most people with OCD have a very hard time being calculating, they have a hard time writing. Intrusive thoughts and images are something you can learn to control. She is straight up BPD. Her intrusive thoughts are from the memories of her slaughtering Travis, not related to OCD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_though...
The possibility that most patients suffering from intrusive thoughts will ever act on those thoughts is low. Patients who are experiencing intense guilt, anxiety, shame, and upset over these thoughts are different from those who actually act on them. The history of violent crime is dominated by those who feel no guilt or remorse; the very fact that someone is tormented by intrusive thoughts and has never acted on them before is an excellent predictor that they will not act upon the thoughts.
----------
I know all to well what OCD entails because my son suffers from it but thanks to early help he copes very well and he is extremely gifted and smart.
so do I to a much lesser degree. Mine is just irratiting to me, but I keep doing these things anyway.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13704 Apr 22, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Good Morning,
Have a Good Day!
You may have seen this one, but I'm putting it here anyway.

The detective is not buying her pleading, "I'm not violent...I won't run...I'm not a murderer."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/26/jodi-ar...

Elsewhere I think you wrote about how she looked when she was booked in versus now.

She is starting to look like Henry in Los Lonely Boys with her long dark hair and more manly
features surfacing. Is that age or the testosterone level in the "female" jail? That one "girl" totally looked like a dude. One of the female officers looked like a dude and the male officer looked like he had on lip gloss.

It's a Mad World.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#13706 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have seen this one, but I'm putting it here anyway.
The detective is not buying her pleading, "I'm not violent...I won't run...I'm not a murderer."
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/26/jodi-ar...
Elsewhere I think you wrote about how she looked when she was booked in versus now.
She is starting to look like Henry in Los Lonely Boys with her long dark hair and more manly
features surfacing. Is that age or the testosterone level in the "female" jail? That one "girl" totally looked like a dude. One of the female officers looked like a dude and the male officer looked like he had on lip gloss.
It's a Mad World.
I guess she thought she was special and should be treated different, kinda rude awakening.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#13707 Apr 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
This is the same address the older brother allegedly lived with his wife, mother and 3 year old child, and this story was written BEFORE the younger brother was said to ave been arrested, found hiding in a at.
I wonder who the woman was that was allegedly taken away in handcuffs?
Marathon Bombing investigation underway on Norfolk Street in Cambridge
By Shira Schoenberg, Political Correspondent
Follow on Twitter
on April 19, 2013 at 7:42 AM, updated April 19, 2013 at 4:05 PM
CAMBRIDGE -- Police have closed Norfolk Street at its intersection with Cambridge Street as the manhunt continues for one of the suspects in the bombings of the Boston Marathon that killed three and injured scores Monday.
At 7:30 a.m., the Cambridge Police Department posted to Twitter: "Media/public advised to clear area of Norfolk Street in Cambridge. Ongoing investigation. Potentially dangerous. Stay clear."
Police warned residents on Norfolk Street, via Twitter: "Shelter in place. Lock the doors. Move to interior/safe room."
Members of the media gathered near the corner of Cambridge Street and there was a heavy police presence in the neighborhood.
Just before 7:45 a.m., police were seen taking a woman from a home on Norfolk Street. The woman appeared to be in handcuffs. It was not clear whether that home, at 410 Norfolk Street, was the focus of the investigation.
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/0...
Take it elsewhere.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T3...
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13708 Apr 22, 2013
A long but heart touching story reflects the generosity of Americans...

His actions may have been vital in helping police catch the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, even after the attacks both his legs were amputated from the knee down. Now some of that heroism is being returned.

Nearly 10,000 people have now donated to Bucks for Bauman, an effort to help pay the medical expenses of Jeff Bauman, the Boston Marathon bombing survivor known not only for a now iconic -- and extremely graphic -- photo, but also for helping the FBI identify at least one of the bombing suspects. Set up by his friends on the crowdfunding site GoFundMe, the fund has already raised more than $360,000 since last Tuesday to help pay for Baumanís devastating injuries.

The support rallied around Bauman, which includes efforts from his coworkers at Costco, is a bright spot to an otherwise tragic tale. It also puts the medical costs faced by the 176 injured victims of the bombing, estimated to exceed around $9 million, in stark relief. Many victims will end up needing days or even weeks of intensive care, which may cost up to hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to NBC News. Likewise, prosthetics for 14 victims who received amputations may cost as much as $50,000 each.

Those with permanent injuries resulting in disability may also face the financial strain of losing employment, according to NBC News.

Still, help does appear to be on the way. One Fund Boston, set up by Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick and Boston Mayor Tom Menino, has already raised more than $7 million, while donations keep pouring into other charities, as well as private funds for victims, according to CBC. Injured newlywed couple Patrick and Jessica Downes also raised more than $400,000 with the help of online donations, according to Yahoo News.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#13709 Apr 22, 2013
Probably another repeat, but what was she trying to do by slinging her hair around, sitting on the floor, kicking the chairs and then asking to go to the bathroom? I think she thought if they took the cuffs off for her to go to the bathroom, she might get to stay out of them. In the other video I posted, she was complaining about handcuffs.

I would love to see her go to court like Warren Jeffs had to with leg irons, shackles around his waist and handcuffs, wearing jail wear. If anyone finds one, please post.

What is she going to do when the verdict is read? I am hoping she at least gets a sentence similar to Warren Jeffs and he wasn't even up for murder. Right now I think he is in a Byrd Unit with no visitors and no phone calls. I wish that for her as well.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#13712 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
Probably another repeat, but what was she trying to do by slinging her hair around, sitting on the floor, kicking the chairs and then asking to go to the bathroom? I think she thought if they took the cuffs off for her to go to the bathroom, she might get to stay out of them. In the other video I posted, she was complaining about handcuffs.
I would love to see her go to court like Warren Jeffs had to with leg irons, shackles around his waist and handcuffs, wearing jail wear. If anyone finds one, please post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XIwuKmsh2KEXX
What is she going to do when the verdict is read? I am hoping she at least gets a sentence similar to Warren Jeffs and he wasn't even up for murder. Right now I think he is in a Byrd Unit with no visitors and no phone calls. I wish that for her as well.
I have always thought these actions were performed following the advice of Mammy Sandy who suggested insanity plea.

Remember in her interview to Det.Flores she ranted on about Jode having mental problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,127,024
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Sniff my Gloomy D... 488,760
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr Maverick 808 5,284
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 96,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr grave digger 47,501
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr Liz Spector 17,711
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 14 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]