Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 608)

Showing posts 12,141 - 12,160 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

The day Boston became a ghost town

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/gallery/bost...
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be aware of how ridiculous a statement that is. You clearly read what I write, and know that I believe Jodi killed Travis. Or, do you? Maybe the credit I give you is too much. What would possess you to put something in writing that you know to be untrue? Your more astute colleagues know you're full of it, and yet let you continue to be so. Nice of your forum "friends" to do that for you.
Funny your post I answered got pulled, none of mine did.

I rest my case
Barb

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan is known for his excellent closing. He is trying to bring in a shelf and the defense filed a motion to keep that out.
This will be the icing on the cake, I can't wait for closing.
CIG

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Mr. Martinez quotes from Travis' journal. About how he and his siblings were starving and had cans of food. They knew what was in the cans but didn't know how to open the cans. Then he needs to turn to Travis' brothers and sisters to acknowledge how well they turned out compared to Jodi. Jodi, whose parents owned a restaurant, who whined because she wasn't getting lunch.
I so agree!

Mr. Martinez needs to make it ALL ABOUT THE VICTIM TRAVIS, his life, his laughing face, his terribly sad, deprived, childhood and how he rose from that to reach where he did and still kept a very positive. laughing attitude and inspired so many - and then show detailed pictures of how brutally and cruelly he was killed...

IT NEEDS TO GET BACK TO TRAVIS AND THE CRUELTY HE ENDURED AT THE HANDS OF JODI ARIAS

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
OOH Baby! I have seen pics of you - Even Papa Frank could not refuse.
Howz ya doin sweet lady ?
Doin' good my friend, they have us on lockdown at work because the other suspect is still at large. Everyone is on heightened alert around here, craziness!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
Yup, it's insane Mary. Everything is closed, my entire building is on lockdown.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

The following suggestions can help keep kids and their pics safer on social networks:

Use an appropriate profile photo; inappropriate pics get the wrong attention.

Remove all inappropriate photos. Period.

Only allow responsible friends to tag your child in photos.

Talk with your child about the right and wrong pictures to post online.

Don't disclose birthday, full name, address, cell phone, home phone, school name, pet name, or sibling names.

Limit who can send messages to your child and don't let everyone have access (sexual predators begin with this type of access).

Increase the privacy setting of your child's profile; only let friends (or friends of friends) see personal info, including pics.

Monitor your child's friends by setting up lists with different privacy settings.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/russ-warner/the...

While these are warning for children, of course there's adults who post on this thread happy birthday greetings, various bits of other personal information, and even more foolhardy subscribes to the belief that anyone who shares the same opinion, about virtually anything, is automatically deemed a good friend!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Doin' good my friend, they have us on lockdown at work because the other suspect is still at large. Everyone is on heightened alert around here, craziness!
Thinking of you, be safe!
How long will you have to stay at work?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, it's insane Mary. Everything is closed, my entire building is on lockdown.
Stay safe.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

CIG wrote:
<quoted text> I so agree!
Mr. Martinez needs to make it ALL ABOUT THE VICTIM TRAVIS, his life, his laughing face, his terribly sad, deprived, childhood and how he rose from that to reach where he did and still kept a very positive. laughing attitude and inspired so many - and then show detailed pictures of how brutally and cruelly he was killed...
IT NEEDS TO GET BACK TO TRAVIS AND THE CRUELTY HE ENDURED AT THE HANDS OF JODI ARIAS
Proving that Travis was cruelly murdered does not prove WHO cruelly murdered him.

Mr Martinez needs to fill in some blanks as to WHY Jodi cruelly murdered Travis. WHO was she jealous of, and what did she find out that made her so jealous......considering she had met new males, had joined a Mormon singles group, and moved away from Mesa it appears she was moving on with her life. What suddenly occurred that sparked this jealous rage?
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
But she's got a MOBILE phone.
Ha, I kill me!
Take a number Toots - The line forms to the right - Head of the line is the owner of the Bar we drank in last week and you thought it would so funny to skip without paying the tab for the 7 Pimms you gulped down.
Incidentally - They found your G-String on the chandelier.

Luffs ya sweetie BUT don't call me - Let me call you OK nothing you di of course - It's me not you.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
Someone leaked a pic of the dead terrorist......It's gross!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, it's insane Mary. Everything is closed, my entire building is on lockdown.
Then why are you in it?

"Most area businesses were closed. City employees in Boston were told to stay home or remain where they were — though Homeland Security officials later said people who were already at work were free to go home. Courthouses were shut down, and area schools were closed, including universities."
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/04/1...

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Doin' good my friend, they have us on lockdown at work because the other suspect is still at large. Everyone is on heightened alert around here, craziness!
Hope they get this Basturd soon, just causing more terror to everyone....Stay safe!!

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
I love this line...
Who would’ve thought a clinical psychologist who understands the inner workings of the brain would know how to play an immature catty female like a fiddle? Derrrrrrp!
LOL
Link above
I can't get over the question to Dr. D did she examine Travis. No, i couldn't he's not alive. Then the raging idiot said, so because he's dead you didn't examine him? Or words very similar and said them as if Dr. D could have done it if she'd really, really wanted to.
Stick a fork in it, it's done.
Observant observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, but where did they find that pic?
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
How scary ! I kinda know watcha mean -RIGHT -SO ! There were those of us in LA who underwent the same fear that the glove would fit AND THE KILLER who slaughtered his wife and Ron Goldman would be found GUILTY despite the threats from the Terrorist Cult Members who threatened to burn down the City Of Angels.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell asleep with the tv on. It was around 2:30-3:00 when I woke up. I'm still not sure at what point in the ordeal I was witnessing. I saw a man lying on the side of the road and all these LEs and vehicles were everywhere. I couldn't understand why no one approached the man. The coverage went on for sometime and that guy was stilling laying there. I realized he was dead but still had no idea that he was rigged until much later this morning.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL The funniest thing I found and posted about was what a Fat Jack was... teeny weeny cover. LOL
Fat Jacks are rarely circumcised NOR do they undergo brain surgery due to the fact that is very difficult for surgeons to distinguish
WTF is what.
Barb

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it and it's bad, but no worse than poor Travis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,141 - 12,160 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••