|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The discrepancies would be reflected on her school records, which I assume were available to both sides. Yreka High School is almost the same size as the high school that my daughter attended. Although I doubt that Jodi had a photographic memory, if she had, she would have known where the rope and knife were.
Yreka is a midsize city, out in the middle of nowhere on the I-5 corridor,The nicest thing is the city has an outstanding view of Mt Shasta.The old road from Yreka,Ca to Medford Ore,was a driver's nightmare,especially through the canyon.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
Bet JW ran to the potty to put hemorrhoid ointment on, this witness is ripping her a new one, LOVE IT
About some examples.

Jennifer Wilmott has successfully got the witness to contract virtually everything she says.

JD said the opinions of Dr and/or AL were subjective and so is hers and she doesn't even know the source of much of the information she used.....it appears to be ."comments made" by guests on HLN.

But as a subpoenaed witness she's not supposed to following what's said in the media, and her diagnosis should have concluded long before the trial began.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

HLN is playing the exchange on subjective versus subjective in regard to Jodi seeing the blood and thinking she had murdered Travis.

Jodi was smirking when Dr. Demarte tried to explain that her opinion was not subjective. If the borderline personality disorder diagnosis is accurate, I think Jodi might be upset with Willmott.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you are so right!
AN...any word about jurors questions in the basket? I see Wilma is still sputtering along so so so so so, right right right.
Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Mesa Az

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
Hey cockroach

Like You, Willmot is as stupid as you are,she your mother,sister,aunt,illegitimat e daughter.??????
Proof read before posting! Especially insults! This sentence offends only those who were involved in your education.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

_I would say most of my romantic relationships have been very intense -- but not very stable.
_My views of others -- especially those I care about -- can shift dramatically and without any warning.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I am also curious if the RULE of Sequestration was broken by the prosecutor and Dr DeMarte colluding over Dr Samuel's treatimony.

http://www.jaapl.org/content/32/4/447.full.pd...
New Snow White

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The discrepancies would be reflected on her school records, which I assume were available to both sides. Yreka High School is almost the same size as the high school that my daughter attended. Although I doubt that Jodi had a photographic memory, if she had, she would have known where the rope and knife were.
That brings an interesting point. Did she ever have IQ and Achievement Testing when attending high school?

You have to remember that Jodi is a liar.
I doubt there was any rope except in her twisted mind.
It's obvious there were knives. There's pictures of quite a collection in the photos.

You have to learn at what is, not what could have been. She quit school while making D's and F's.
If she was capable, then that would indicate to me that there was some other factor. Her father spoke about marijuana. I am wondering what other substances she may have consumed.

I have seen people who are intelligent but take risks in regards to illicit drug use. Is she possibly in that category?
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

O Good Lawd here we go with the eraser again - The killer doesn't look too happy - No Power Bars ?

Dam for being only 32.75 yrs old she sure has a set of jowls on her.
New Snow White

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

meant to type look at what is, not what could have been.

Multi-tasking is not my strong suit.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yreka is a midsize city, out in the middle of nowhere on the I-5 corridor,The nicest thing is the city has an outstanding view of Mt Shasta.The old road from Yreka,Ca to Medford Ore,was a driver's nightmare,especially through the canyon.
Thanks for the info T. It is about twice the size of our town, but about 100 fewer students.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
AN...any word about jurors questions in the basket? I see Wilma is still sputtering along so so so so so, right right right.
Hi Mary,
I read that one question was passed down into the basket.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I hope the jury is watching Nurmi sitting there laughing like this is some big joke.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

AD is asked to read an email where Travis has written "they don't come more honest than Jodi" because JD made a statement where she said "I don't want to go behind words".

The topic is now character assassination - JD says it's not appropriate communication but denies the language is abusive.

JD says she cannot say it was abusive unless there is a pattern.

JD confirms she does look for patterns in a relationship.(Yesterday she admitted she was not an expert in domestic violence. Oh well, the show must go on. LOL)

JW gives several of dates where this name-calling occurs in text messages.

JD says it was very "rarely"....changes it to infrequently, not often, a handful of time.

JW is "a handful of times not relevant" -- he had an unhealthy communication pattern. LMAO!

When challenged about the usage of the word "pattern" JD changes the word "pattern" to mean within "those exchanges".

JD suddenly cannot remember some of these exchanges, including where Travis calls her a slut......."but yes he was using words that were very unkind". LOL
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I don't think Willy is use to someone ..'geting one over on her' and she can't deal with it.
She is getting too upset and confusing JD AND herself.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ??

Isn't this what the Def. Team has been perpetrating against the slaughtered Travis ??

O My good gawd the honest truthful good Dr. has to explain to Yo Yo every step of the way.

She not only should be paid for testifying but should also be paid the same salary as a Kindergarten Teacher.

LMAO "Define Rare" - Somebody needs to hit that frustrated bitch with an uncooked steak..

Very rare is finding 2 Honest Def. Experts.

This frustrated bittch needs to be told by the Judge to let the good Dr answer the question submitted without Polly Parrot squawking and being disruptive.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Hey Willy.... the man is dead you fool..
she can't ask him anything. duh
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

New Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
That brings an interesting point. Did she ever have IQ and Achievement Testing when attending high school?
You have to remember that Jodi is a liar.
I doubt there was any rope except in her twisted mind.
It's obvious there were knives. There's pictures of quite a collection in the photos.
You have to learn at what is, not what could have been. She quit school while making D's and F's.
If she was capable, then that would indicate to me that there was some other factor. Her father spoke about marijuana. I am wondering what other substances she may have consumed.
I have seen people who are intelligent but take risks in regards to illicit drug use. Is she possibly in that category?
I think in a state that has legal use of marijuana, it might be far different than NC. I think that of the kids that went to school here that smoked weed in middle school, most became underachievers in high school. I can't recall any of the really bright ones dropping out of high school.

I have begun to think about connections between mental illness and high school dropouts.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
I hope the jury is watching Nurmi sitting there laughing like this is some big joke.
LOL MarNY- He is not laughing - he is going thru withdrawal due to the fact that the cameras are on him each time he slides his finger closer to his right nostril.

Keen observer that you are- I am sure you have seen that his right nostril is much wider than his left.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

"When you read though all the text messages, when he's upset with her DID YOU SEE A PATTERN when starts calling her bad name."

A third time is mentioned.......yes there was INFREQUENT examples. LOL

Upon questioning, JD just made the statement that she would not give misleading information on the stand.

JD is now proclaiming she cannot get any "data-points" of Travis because he's not alive, because she wouldn't be able to talk to him. Yet she uses examples of his relationship with Jodi many, many times already today. Oh yoy, is this girl's head spinning. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min OzRitz 45,780
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,079,668
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr marce-encore 483,908
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,112
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,480
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,912
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,855
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••