Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 578)

Showing posts 11,541 - 11,560 of25,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
Good morning everyone.
So, do you really think she said "bitch"? LOL
Good Mornng Barb and Helena.
Listen at high volume..

Jennifer Willmott calls Prosecution Witness Dr. DeMarte 'What a Bitch'. Jodi Arias Trial Day 49.
I humbly suggest that if the volume is too low, please click on the louder version of this video (in the annotation, or here http://www.youtube.com/watch... ), the words become much more audible. I have indeed already emailed a copy of this to Mr. Bryan Neumeister, the gentleman who performed the forensic analysis upon Mr. Alexander's cornea image.(If / Hopefully / Upon) receiving analysis from him, I will post the update here.
Many regards,
Sincerely.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
Good morning everyone.
So, do you really think she said "bitch"? LOL
Did you listen to the part where under her breath JD said they'd "off the top of her head" if she didn't follow her script?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Good Mornng Barb and Helena.
Listen at high volume..
Jennifer Willmott calls Prosecution Witness Dr. DeMarte 'What a Bitch'. Jodi Arias Trial Day 49.
I humbly suggest that if the volume is too low, please click on the louder version of this video (in the annotation, or here http://www.youtube.com/watch... ), the words become much more audible. I have indeed already emailed a copy of this to Mr. Bryan Neumeister, the gentleman who performed the forensic analysis upon Mr. Alexander's cornea image.(If / Hopefully / Upon) receiving analysis from him, I will post the update here.
Many regards,
Sincerely.
I humbly suggest you need to get over yourself. A forensic expert who has access to the original audio recordings doesn't need you sending him youtube links because you have no way of knowing if the sound bites were altered before the snippet was downloaded on youtube.

But you are presenting a very good illustration of how "smoke and mirrors" are used to cloud over the potential situation of Dr Damarte's self-incriminating testimony having negatively impacted the state's case.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Insensitivity is rampant, as is evidenced by certain posters here.
However, as I understand it, most viewings now are done via video camera. The loved ones aren't in the same room with the body.
I'm sorry my post awakened painful memories for you. ;(
Thank you but it's ok. That is a memory that has been with me since the early 70's and will never go away.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<<<<<<<-- ----- doesn't explain themself to STUPID people...not the JACKAZZ whisperer.

Original video with the person's statement below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

New Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it and it was replayed on Nancy Grace.
That Dr DeMarte admitted UNDER OATH she violated copyright of a psychological test program because she didn't buy it but instead borrowed it from a colleague, aside from any potential lawsuits resulting for that violation. means she will possibly lose her licence to due to unethical practises which clearly impacts her future as an expert witness in the other five cases she's presently involved with, not to mention the two past which will certainly be appealed.

How come none of you supporters care about the mess she's got herself into?
Barb

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Good Mornng Barb and Helena.
Listen at high volume..
Many regards,
Sincerely.
Do you think she would be that stupid to say it right in front of the judge? If she really did say it, she is in trouble with the court. Thanks for any update.
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Jodi tweeted to the world that the pill she took was imitrex for migrane. Wwhy didn't she take one yesturday. Its a very good rx. Migrane would of been gone and. Trial could of continued?? Not that I believe she had a migrane.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but it's ok. That is a memory that has been with me since the early 70's and will never go away.
You made the deliberate choice of following this high profile case where obvious violent death is involved so if you find discussion here offensive to you tender little memories, I suggest you be kind to yourself by shutting off your Internet device and backing away.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think she would be that stupid to say it right in front of the judge? If she really did say it, she is in trouble with the court. Thanks for any update.
Yes Dr DeMarte admitted in front of a Judge that she violated copyright of a computer software program used for psychological testing.

Violating copyright is considered STEALING of intellectual property.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
Jodi tweeted to the world that the pill she took was imitrex for migrane. Wwhy didn't she take one yesturday. Its a very good rx. Migrane would of been gone and. Trial could of continued?? Not that I believe she had a migrane.
Good morning. After the lunch recess, there was an additional delay. MAYBE, the delay was because the judge was aware of Willmott's exclamation in court. Laviolette determined that Willmott needed a "time out" and the judge concurred.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Let's see if the testimony of Dr Janeen DeMarte will go down in history as being somewhat comparable to the testimony of the rebuttal witness in the Casey Anthony case, John Bradley, who offered the jury the erroneous testimony of the eighty-four chloroform searches based on inaccurate data.

Either INACCURATE or UNETHICAL witness testimony both reflect very poorly upon the integrity of the entire State's case. Why should a jury convict if the State's evidence cannot be TRUSTED?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. After the lunch recess, there was an additional delay. MAYBE, the delay was because the judge was aware of Willmott's exclamation in court. Laviolette determined that Willmott needed a "time out" and the judge concurred.
No kidding. The court had just learned it was in possession of stolen intellectual property.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>He said the bruises were on his lower leg's and top of feet. Like a stomp.
His theory was... She had him down in a compromising position in the shower and when he tried to get up, she stomped his feet and legs to keep him down.
Which goes with many theories that she stabbed him while still in the shower in the chest and he fell down.
The clincher for me is NO hemorraging in the brain or anywhere from his head through his face where the bullet lodged. Which means his heart wasn't pumping. If your heart is pumping you are already dead.
Good post Gloomy!!!!
Good morning UZZA:

According to the corner's report, the gunsht in the head did not enter the brain, it went through his skull from the left and came out the right side on the front of his face,never touched his brain.The Head shot if done first would have incapacitated his ability to function for a few minutes at the most,it's the stab wound's that did the job and the neck slicing was the coup de gra, so to speak.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the jurors can see this for what it is. Willmott cannot keep her composure. She's not going to be able to take this witness down, hard as she tries, she looks like a fool.
None of her questions have any "meat" to them. They're all just namby pampy childish questions and totally uninteresting. All she wants to do is try to catch Dr. D in a misstatement which she will characterize as a lie. Good luck, she's not as careless as the 2 defense experts.
One of the women on HLN last night said the judge and jury are looking really worn and frazzled (my words). Keep it up, Wilmott, and get a guilty just to shut you up.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Ignore the Hate Filled posts submitted by Killer /Pedophile Lovers in the hopes of creating a diversion from the fact that..
JODI SLAUGHTERED TRAVIS - And despite their hate filled futile attempts to divert from that fact
Juan will get JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY.
If the Killer lovers were certain he would not do so - They would be posting on the new thread I set up for the Killer Lovers. Could it be that Killer /Pedophile lovers do not like each other thus explaining lack of comments twixt each other ??
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
If anyone doubts slaughter, they just have to look at the autopsy photos and all the cuts, stabs, and cut throat. It's worse than at hog killing time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Purchasing Tests
Commercially available tests are usually purchased through the test publisher.

Publishers hold the copyright to tests they distribute, and they maintain the copies of tests, test manuals, and scoring keys.

After locating the name, address, or phone number of a test publisher, contact the publisher with your request for information on a particular test (including purchase inquiries). Such inquiries should be made directly to the test publisher. Many publishers have separate policies for individual and organizational purchases of tests.

Individuals may be required to complete a test purchaser qualifications form that allows a publisher to determine if the purchaser is qualified and competent to administer and interpret the test.
http://www.apa.org/science/programs/testing/f...

Interesting. I presume the phychologist is required to record their licence number as issued by the State Medical Board on the "test purchaser qualifications form".

Licence #4120 as reported by Dr Janeen DeMarte --
http://www.azmd.gov/GLSPages/DoctorSearch.asp...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning UZZA:
According to the corner's report, the gunsht in the head did not enter the brain, it went through his skull from the left and came out the right side on the front of his face,never touched his brain.The Head shot if done first would have incapacitated his ability to function for a few minutes at the most,it's the stab wound's that did the job and the neck slicing was the coup de gra, so to speak.
Good Morning Trex.
I thought the gunshot was lodged in his face? It's not important, but Thank You....what's important is ...no hemorraging .
Meaning the heart wasn't pumping,meaning he was dead whe he was shot.

Willmott is so desperate to impeach Dr Dematre, Dr. D is tooo smart for that cookie.
If she doesn't snag her, I picture Willmott's last question to be," Let me ask you one more question and see if you can answer... How much wood does a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood,"
:)~
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone doubts slaughter, they just have to look at the autopsy photos and all the cuts, stabs, and cut throat. It's worse than at hog killing time.
As horrific as all the wounds are, the repeated slashes to his back. Travis wrote that when he was a child and was being beaten, he would turn his back because it was less painful. He also said that he used his hands to take the blow.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Somebody please explain to the village idiot cockroach.
Making a copy of a CD is not illegal.
It's only illegal if you make a copy or copy's to sell.
And while your at it please tell the idiot,her statement "" Intellectual property"" is so far fetched it's unimaginable a supposed human could even post that.
Brains have intellect,CD's do not.

Cant wait for her to tell us who's brain JD stole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,541 - 11,560 of25,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min PDUPONT 1,072,926
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 45,575
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 min Anne 96,293
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 min AN other 483,069
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 33 min Fitus T Bluster 6
This Is How Walt Disney Co And Crooked Politici... 37 min Fitus T Bluster 4
Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid (Mar '12) 1 hr Original Rambler 29,901
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••