Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12516 Apr 18, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but it's ok. That is a memory that has been with me since the early 70's and will never go away.
You made the deliberate choice of following this high profile case where obvious violent death is involved so if you find discussion here offensive to you tender little memories, I suggest you be kind to yourself by shutting off your Internet device and backing away.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12517 Apr 18, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think she would be that stupid to say it right in front of the judge? If she really did say it, she is in trouble with the court. Thanks for any update.
Yes Dr DeMarte admitted in front of a Judge that she violated copyright of a computer software program used for psychological testing.

Violating copyright is considered STEALING of intellectual property.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#12518 Apr 18, 2013
really wrote:
Jodi tweeted to the world that the pill she took was imitrex for migrane. Wwhy didn't she take one yesturday. Its a very good rx. Migrane would of been gone and. Trial could of continued?? Not that I believe she had a migrane.
Good morning. After the lunch recess, there was an additional delay. MAYBE, the delay was because the judge was aware of Willmott's exclamation in court. Laviolette determined that Willmott needed a "time out" and the judge concurred.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12519 Apr 18, 2013
Let's see if the testimony of Dr Janeen DeMarte will go down in history as being somewhat comparable to the testimony of the rebuttal witness in the Casey Anthony case, John Bradley, who offered the jury the erroneous testimony of the eighty-four chloroform searches based on inaccurate data.

Either INACCURATE or UNETHICAL witness testimony both reflect very poorly upon the integrity of the entire State's case. Why should a jury convict if the State's evidence cannot be TRUSTED?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12520 Apr 18, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. After the lunch recess, there was an additional delay. MAYBE, the delay was because the judge was aware of Willmott's exclamation in court. Laviolette determined that Willmott needed a "time out" and the judge concurred.
No kidding. The court had just learned it was in possession of stolen intellectual property.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#12521 Apr 18, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>He said the bruises were on his lower leg's and top of feet. Like a stomp.
His theory was... She had him down in a compromising position in the shower and when he tried to get up, she stomped his feet and legs to keep him down.
Which goes with many theories that she stabbed him while still in the shower in the chest and he fell down.
The clincher for me is NO hemorraging in the brain or anywhere from his head through his face where the bullet lodged. Which means his heart wasn't pumping. If your heart is pumping you are already dead.
Good post Gloomy!!!!
Good morning UZZA:

According to the corner's report, the gunsht in the head did not enter the brain, it went through his skull from the left and came out the right side on the front of his face,never touched his brain.The Head shot if done first would have incapacitated his ability to function for a few minutes at the most,it's the stab wound's that did the job and the neck slicing was the coup de gra, so to speak.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12522 Apr 18, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the jurors can see this for what it is. Willmott cannot keep her composure. She's not going to be able to take this witness down, hard as she tries, she looks like a fool.
None of her questions have any "meat" to them. They're all just namby pampy childish questions and totally uninteresting. All she wants to do is try to catch Dr. D in a misstatement which she will characterize as a lie. Good luck, she's not as careless as the 2 defense experts.
One of the women on HLN last night said the judge and jury are looking really worn and frazzled (my words). Keep it up, Wilmott, and get a guilty just to shut you up.

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#12523 Apr 18, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Ignore the Hate Filled posts submitted by Killer /Pedophile Lovers in the hopes of creating a diversion from the fact that..
JODI SLAUGHTERED TRAVIS - And despite their hate filled futile attempts to divert from that fact
Juan will get JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY.
If the Killer lovers were certain he would not do so - They would be posting on the new thread I set up for the Killer Lovers. Could it be that Killer /Pedophile lovers do not like each other thus explaining lack of comments twixt each other ??
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
If anyone doubts slaughter, they just have to look at the autopsy photos and all the cuts, stabs, and cut throat. It's worse than at hog killing time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12524 Apr 18, 2013
Purchasing Tests
Commercially available tests are usually purchased through the test publisher.

Publishers hold the copyright to tests they distribute, and they maintain the copies of tests, test manuals, and scoring keys.

After locating the name, address, or phone number of a test publisher, contact the publisher with your request for information on a particular test (including purchase inquiries). Such inquiries should be made directly to the test publisher. Many publishers have separate policies for individual and organizational purchases of tests.

Individuals may be required to complete a test purchaser qualifications form that allows a publisher to determine if the purchaser is qualified and competent to administer and interpret the test.
http://www.apa.org/science/programs/testing/f...

Interesting. I presume the phychologist is required to record their licence number as issued by the State Medical Board on the "test purchaser qualifications form".

Licence #4120 as reported by Dr Janeen DeMarte --
http://www.azmd.gov/GLSPages/DoctorSearch.asp...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#12525 Apr 18, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning UZZA:
According to the corner's report, the gunsht in the head did not enter the brain, it went through his skull from the left and came out the right side on the front of his face,never touched his brain.The Head shot if done first would have incapacitated his ability to function for a few minutes at the most,it's the stab wound's that did the job and the neck slicing was the coup de gra, so to speak.
Good Morning Trex.
I thought the gunshot was lodged in his face? It's not important, but Thank You....what's important is ...no hemorraging .
Meaning the heart wasn't pumping,meaning he was dead whe he was shot.

Willmott is so desperate to impeach Dr Dematre, Dr. D is tooo smart for that cookie.
If she doesn't snag her, I picture Willmott's last question to be," Let me ask you one more question and see if you can answer... How much wood does a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood,"
:)~
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#12526 Apr 18, 2013
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone doubts slaughter, they just have to look at the autopsy photos and all the cuts, stabs, and cut throat. It's worse than at hog killing time.
As horrific as all the wounds are, the repeated slashes to his back. Travis wrote that when he was a child and was being beaten, he would turn his back because it was less painful. He also said that he used his hands to take the blow.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#12527 Apr 18, 2013
Somebody please explain to the village idiot cockroach.
Making a copy of a CD is not illegal.
It's only illegal if you make a copy or copy's to sell.
And while your at it please tell the idiot,her statement "" Intellectual property"" is so far fetched it's unimaginable a supposed human could even post that.
Brains have intellect,CD's do not.

Cant wait for her to tell us who's brain JD stole.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#12528 Apr 18, 2013
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
None of her questions have any "meat" to them. They're all just namby pampy childish questions and totally uninteresting. All she wants to do is try to catch Dr. D in a misstatement which she will characterize as a lie. Good luck, she's not as careless as the 2 defense experts.
One of the women on HLN last night said the judge and jury are looking really worn and frazzled (my words). Keep it up, Wilmott, and get a guilty just to shut you up.
Great post..
Would you mean a silly question like" what was the copyright of a journal on its 5th publication in 1970?"
Hahaha. Why didn't she add... How many words were in that article and how many pages long was it.....And, what type of printer was used Laser or regular?

LOL

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#12529 Apr 18, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning AN.
Yes , i saw there was delay before the delay! LOL
I am wondering also what that was about.???
We never did hear what happened to ALV???
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12530 Apr 18, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning UZZA:
The State already introduced testimony that Travis was stabbed first and shot last so that is what the jury is to consider during deliberating if "the state has the goods to convict".

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#12531 Apr 18, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Was anything ever said in court that Travis might not have been aware he was being photographed?
I agree that the picture of Travis looking right at the camera seem to show that he was startled.
I read or heard? that he relunctly agreed to the pictures after telling her no a bunch of times. He looks less than enthused at the camera. Maybe his sixth sense was working.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12532 Apr 18, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Great post..
Would you mean a silly question like" what was the copyright of a journal on its 5th publication in 1970?"
Hahaha. Why didn't she add... How many words were in that article and how many pages long was it.....And, what type of printer was used Laser or regular?
LOL
There was no discussion of copyright of a journal on it's 5th publication in 1970. Dr DeMarte testified she didn't remember any journals that she read, or do you have a poor memory too?

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#12533 Apr 18, 2013
Angel wrote:
Stupid defense lawyers on HLN. Whether it was 62 seconds or 2 minutes... it WAS torture.
Watch a clock for 62 seconds imagining hurting beyond belief and tell me it WASN'T torture.
Anyone who has ever been in excruciating pain for 62 seconds can attest to how much torture it is. Try having a gall bladder attack... pain is horribly unbearable and gets worse and worse as time passes!
I also believe that the whole time she is slashing him she is torturing him with taunts like..
"I'm gonna tell your church, your work and your family what what we have been doing sexually" and him realizing his life is going to be out there for the world to see.
It's not like it was in slow motion either. They were running and reacting at a high speed.
When I was her age, I was about her size and I could have done all that she did including moving T's body, if I'd ever gotten into a frenzy like she did and murdered someone.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#12534 Apr 18, 2013
When the Princeton Educational Testing Services developed new test items for the SAT, the old items are compiled and can be used in the classroom. All the SATs are copyrighted and protected.

Which test did Dr. Demarte testify that she used an older version?

For example, this is a question from the TSI that I found online.

"Was physical force or a weapon ever used against you in a robbery or a mugging? How many perpetrators? Describe physical force. Did anyone die? What injuries did you receive? Was your life in danger?"
really

United States

#12535 Apr 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dr DeMarte admitted in front of a Judge that she violated copyright of a computer software program used for psychological testing.
Violating copyright is considered STEALING of intellectual property.
I don't know much about. Copyright laws but I understand that juan typed out the questions & that is illegal. Is it really illegal for doctors to loan a test to other professionals in their industry? How strict are these laws?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,126,117
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min T-REX 488,649
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Friv4games 47,494
Boca woman sues UF fraternity brothers for secr... (Jul '08) 3 hr Misty Campus 361
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Riverside 17,681
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 2,537
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 5 hr coach 67 15
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]