GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#12496 Apr 17, 2013
OOH YO YO SO SO SAID 'Bitch'

Not nice Yo Yo- Just cos' ya getting fat that is no reason to take it out on Pik who just sits there like a fat bitch.

Cool It ! You ain't seen nuthin yet toots !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12497 Apr 17, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Thank You dear God for answering my prayers - And thanks to you who doth giveth unto me the intelligence to scroll by the hate filled comments from demonic cult members who spew hate on here..
Please cast your lazer beam upon the killer/ pedophile lovers and send their dum fkg arses into hell.
Leaving it up to you BIG G afore I have to call in my Druid Buds to handle it.
LOL

Amen/Awomen/Achildren too, oh and Acats.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#12498 Apr 17, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have an idiotic morgue worker that doesn't even cover the body with a sheet and flings open the double doors for the family to view and see all the terrible damage done to a loved one that has been killed in a horrible way.
Sorry, flash backs of a personal story...but an example to how insensitive some people can be.
Insensitivity is rampant, as is evidenced by certain posters here.

However, as I understand it, most viewings now are done via video camera. The loved ones aren't in the same room with the body.

I'm sorry my post awakened painful memories for you. ;(

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#12499 Apr 17, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Startled ?? All I saw in his expression was fear- Did he finally realize that what he thought about her was now Coming into fruition ?
Merciful Heaven - Imagine the days he must have spent mentally arguing with himself as to whether or not she was a threat to his life.
Poor misguided man with so much to offer the world -Became ensnared in the web of a slutty *hore who now sits in jail charged with his slaughter.
I'm sure Travis could not have imagined in his wildest dreams that Jodi would do something like this to him. If he thought she was a threat to his well-being, I'm sure he never imagined anything like what she was capable of.

How could he have guessed the depths of her depravity? <shudders>

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#12500 Apr 17, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I only started following the trial after I returned from a long trip on February 20, 2013 - from then on I haven't heard anyone say that Travis was unaware that he was being photographed - everyone is just beating on what Jodi has said, that Travis was posing for pictures...
if someone said that before February 20th I wouldn't know...I haven't got around to watching on youtube what happened before that date...
I also think that all the pics of a naked Jodi (sick looking pics!) and Travis were taken by Jodi without Travis's knowledge - I think she took her own pics by setting the camera on auto - and took Travis's pics while he was sleeping - in one pic he is asleep and in the other he is turning to the camera and doesn't look happy at all...
Jodi Arias is trying to give the impression that they had a wild sex and were photographing each other - but to any discerning eye, the pictures belie that...
I haven't watched any of the trial. What little I know of it is what I read here. But there is no way that Travis was 'posing' for those pix in the shower.

Jodi is frightening.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#12501 Apr 17, 2013
P n F Just entered my cell........
But Nay I shall not depart in such a fleeting moment Lest I feel the desire to tear these pages from this journal - Rather I do congratulate you all upon your high I.Q. which allows you to disregard the haters who strive to undermine your intelligence
Such matters are explained in my Manifesto which you can purchase from my Mammy who sits in the front row of the courtroom

PSSST COD Hoksy Doksy.

Luvs The Jode
New Snow White

Spring, TX

#12502 Apr 18, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the jurors heard.
I listened 10 times with earphones in my ears with it plugged into my iPad. Theres no doubt in my mind she said it. I honestly think she was so flustered she was thinking out loud.
Wondering if that is why court was delayed after lunch. Before Jodi got sick.
If Jodi heard it to jump her head up JM did too.
All eyes were all Willmott walking from one podium to another.
I can't imagine a juror or two didn't hear it either.
My volume , I listened to it on was. 9 out of 10... That doesn't blast your ears.
I heard it and it was replayed on Nancy Grace.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

#12503 Apr 18, 2013
Do you all like my new dress? I bought it for when I go to Atlantic City "again" to meet Liz!>>>>:)~
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12504 Apr 18, 2013
"In addition to today's cancellation, it was announced there will be no court on April 19. It was previously noted that court will not be held on April 22 or April 26. Its unclear how these changes will impact when the jury will finally get the case.

Last week prosecutor Juan Martinez said he expected his rebuttal to last about seven days. As a result of today's delay, that leaves about 5 and 1/2 more days of rebuttal to go, which will likely go well into next week."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/jodi...

Court today, and only Tues, Wed, Thurs of next week, if it lasts that long....good the end's in sight.
Barb

Florence, NJ

#12505 Apr 18, 2013
Good morning everyone.

So, do you really think she said "bitch"? LOL

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12506 Apr 18, 2013
Barb wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Good morning!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12507 Apr 18, 2013
Laptop belonging to expert witness in Arias trial stolen

Posted: Feb 06, 2013 4:51 PM MST
Updated: Feb 06, 2013 5:14 PM MST

A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.

"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.

<snip>

"It could be really a big deal but only time will tell. If the information gets out there in the public domain, or gets in the hands of the defense attorneys earlier… it could really undermine the prosecution's case."

Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests. At Demarte's house, we saw three patrol cars and a couple of detectives on scene, along with a crime scene van. It's an unusual response for a normal home burglary.

Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21010530/20...

I wonder what major drama this news report was intended to lead into, which never occurred.

Dr Demarte ddn't mention this alleged robbery impacted her ability to testify, and Jennifer Willmott make several references to information JD shared with the defense BEFORE the robbery, when JD was disposed as is a routine trial procedure. This report is written as if a prosecution witness is kept secret from the defense until their testimony is heard on the stand.

Or if illegal copies of the copyright psychological test questions and answers are known to be in the public domain, was this robbery to account for that? And it was not intended that JD screw up her script and instead admit on the stand she herself violated copyright by not buying it, instead obtained an illegal copy from an associate?

Anybody expect to see her on the witness stand today?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#12508 Apr 18, 2013
Barb wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Good Mornng Barb and Helena.
Listen at high volume..

Jennifer Willmott calls Prosecution Witness Dr. DeMarte 'What a Bitch'. Jodi Arias Trial Day 49.
I humbly suggest that if the volume is too low, please click on the louder version of this video (in the annotation, or here
), the words become much more audible. I have indeed already emailed a copy of this to Mr. Bryan Neumeister, the gentleman who performed the forensic analysis upon Mr. Alexander's cornea image.(If / Hopefully / Upon) receiving analysis from him, I will post the update here.
Many regards,
Sincerely.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12509 Apr 18, 2013
Barb wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Did you listen to the part where under her breath JD said they'd "off the top of her head" if she didn't follow her script?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12510 Apr 18, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Good Mornng Barb and Helena.
Listen at high volume..
Jennifer Willmott calls Prosecution Witness Dr. DeMarte 'What a Bitch'. Jodi Arias Trial Day 49.
I humbly suggest that if the volume is too low, please click on the louder version of this video (in the annotation, or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G1zP8WS3LfcXX), the words become much more audible. I have indeed already emailed a copy of this to Mr. Bryan Neumeister, the gentleman who performed the forensic analysis upon Mr. Alexander's cornea image.(If / Hopefully / Upon) receiving analysis from him, I will post the update here.
Many regards,
Sincerely.
I humbly suggest you need to get over yourself. A forensic expert who has access to the original audio recordings doesn't need you sending him youtube links because you have no way of knowing if the sound bites were altered before the snippet was downloaded on youtube.

But you are presenting a very good illustration of how "smoke and mirrors" are used to cloud over the potential situation of Dr Damarte's self-incriminating testimony having negatively impacted the state's case.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#12511 Apr 18, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Insensitivity is rampant, as is evidenced by certain posters here.
However, as I understand it, most viewings now are done via video camera. The loved ones aren't in the same room with the body.
I'm sorry my post awakened painful memories for you. ;(
Thank you but it's ok. That is a memory that has been with me since the early 70's and will never go away.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#12512 Apr 18, 2013
<<<<<<<-- ----- doesn't explain themself to STUPID people...not the JACKAZZ whisperer.

Original video with the person's statement below.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#12513 Apr 18, 2013
New Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it and it was replayed on Nancy Grace.
That Dr DeMarte admitted UNDER OATH she violated copyright of a psychological test program because she didn't buy it but instead borrowed it from a colleague, aside from any potential lawsuits resulting for that violation. means she will possibly lose her licence to due to unethical practises which clearly impacts her future as an expert witness in the other five cases she's presently involved with, not to mention the two past which will certainly be appealed.

How come none of you supporters care about the mess she's got herself into?
Barb

Florence, NJ

#12514 Apr 18, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Good Mornng Barb and Helena.
Listen at high volume..
I humbly suggest that if the volume is too low, please click on the louder version of this video (in the annotation, or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G1zP8WS3LfcXX), the words become much more audible. I have indeed already emailed a copy of this to Mr. Bryan Neumeister, the gentleman who performed the forensic analysis upon Mr. Alexander's cornea image.(If / Hopefully / Upon) receiving analysis from him, I will post the update here.
Many regards,
Sincerely.
Do you think she would be that stupid to say it right in front of the judge? If she really did say it, she is in trouble with the court. Thanks for any update.
really

United States

#12515 Apr 18, 2013
Jodi tweeted to the world that the pill she took was imitrex for migrane. Wwhy didn't she take one yesturday. Its a very good rx. Migrane would of been gone and. Trial could of continued?? Not that I believe she had a migrane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min sonicfilter 1,126,996
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr grave digger 47,501
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr Liz Spector 17,711
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr bunner 488,758
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 6 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,503
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance