|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text> & why do you believe that is?
Well, I'd say it sort of follows along the lines of "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing at all".......of course the media slant being pro-prosecution. Today's testimony was very damaging to their case.

How about you, what do you think the reason is the media is reporting-anything-but.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Wonder if Jodi will start singing AMAZING GRACE when she is on the gurney, she better start practicing.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL It's like she petting herself? Maybe she is actually a cat.. and just glad she hasn't started licking herself. lol
LOL have you noticed? She puts her hand out and almost back bends those fingers to touch herself. She like's her! Lol
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post! I agree!
I think Willmott has issues too. Immature, control freak , narrisist , did you ever see whe she touches her hair or hands? It's like she is petting herself. She thinks very highly of herself. So, she doesn't like to be wrong ....which I think brings out that immaturity . Your so right, she's tit for tat.
She and Jodi are a lot alike! That's why they are like high school girls at the defense table.
I still can't believe she allows her to draw and write journals at the defense table.
The Tode is NOT writing journals - Pay attention - If you notice The Tode is perusing and making check marks on the notes made by Yo Yo So So - Those she marks with an X in the Bubble are OK for Yo Yo to ask - Those not marked with an X should not be asked.

Unfortunately there was soooo much noise occurring in the Courtroom today causing Tode to wear out sooo many erasers that Yo Yo So So got all fkd up and didn't know what the hell she was sposed to ask.

Yo Yo called Jode a bittch whereupon Jode got a Migraine and court was postponed until tomorrow.

Try ta keep up Buz.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I completely agree with your assessment Uzza. JW DID pay the Dr a compliment by getting into a snit and eventually retreating. Can't take the heat so she uses her actress client to stop the train so she can go home and dig for dirt...and we know she'll be digging way past her bedtime and miss another opportunity to do something with that burning bush on top of her head;)
LOVE " the burning bush". LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Fatjackntrixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore-Monger. What do they see in you?
Speaking of gore-mongers, AN other has brought up the fact Travis was stabbed 29 times, 29 times a day.

The title caught my eye --

Jodi Arias Trial: The Most Important Crime Scene Photos

http://radaronline.com/photos/jodi-arias-tria...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Well, looky here. The caption for photo #44 reads,'The flash card FOUND IN THE WASHING MACHINE.'(caps are mine.)

GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.. I find it more likely that they share two cells of brains between them, so can't really get on each others case in order to get their jollies, but hey, jmo..
Yeppers CW as always you are able to hit the nail on the head even if you are blindfolded.

BAM !BAM!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt if her hands would be able to hold such a quivering mass - They probably called in U-Haul to help her out with it.
Probably didnt' even charge $250. ph for doing so either.
That's why MEME is pissed, she had to pay her witness a hundred dollar's an hr more than JD cost, not only that JD only took 5 to 6 hrs to evaluate Jodi and Wilma the Whale took 44 hrs.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Day 4-10. Putrefaction-bloating stage

"Bloat: As the name implies, the gases being produced during putrefaction begin to build and will give the body a distended appearance. Gases and fluid will eventually escape through the natural orifices as the pressure builds. As the gastrointestinal bacteria multiply and can lead to conditions like marbling which is a discoloration pattern seen in the skin. You may also see green discoloration in the abdomen areas and eventually a darkening (blackish) coloring of the skin overall as the process advances."

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

This is the first time I've looked at those pictures of Travis in the shower. It looks to me like he had no idea he was being photographed. I don't know if that's possible or not.

Travis is not engaged at all with the photographer.

Very creepy IMO.

Pictures from the radaronline photo slideshow.
Level 1

Mesa Az

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.. I find it more likely that they share two cells of brains between them, so can't really get on each others case in order to get their jollies, but hey, jmo..
Be happy to give you mine chief. Looks like you could use it. "they share two cells of brains between them" means....?
Where did any of you ever get the idea that I wasn't in full agreement that Travis was slaughtered by Jodi? My original point was about my watching for the last month as the crazy lady from the other forum, manipulates her way into this one and owns it. After she had a huge hissy and kicked everybody out of the casey forum. You guys do what you want. People that level of crazy are dangerous and I avoid them. but hey, jmo
Level 1

Mesa Az

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers CW as always you are able to hit the nail on the head even if you are blindfolded.
BAM !BAM!
It's no surprise that his sentence makes sense to you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Photo 22 of 44

The large scar around his throat area......no photo enhancement required to see that.

It reminds me of an exorcism youtube video that's around someplace, showing a young man who appeared to literally be receiving horribly painful internal shocks in his throat area. An implant device of some kind which forcefully can "disciple" humans if necessary, is my guess.....cult, cult, cult.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Watching Dr Drew.
I didn't know about all the bruises on his ankle and lower legs that represent someone stomping on him. WTF. She was more than pissed!
Did she do that to the dog too?
Level 1

Mesa Az

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Are you glad she's here now?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Fatjackntrixie wrote:
<quoted text>
My original point was about my watching for the last month as the crazy lady from the other forum, manipulates her way into this one and owns it. After she had a huge hissy and kicked everybody out of the casey forum. You guys do what you want. People that level of crazy are dangerous and I avoid them. but hey, jmo
The real story is a Topix Mod asked that the Jodi Arias case be discussed on a separate thread other than "CASEY: Does the State have the goods to convict?" so RC started this thread. That was a reasonable request - no great conspiracy about that.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

T-REX wrote:
Jodi was in the judges chamber right before court was dismissed for the day,that's when she looked visibly worried and tuning white,whatever took place behind closed door's has her worried.She never even smiled at Willmot the way she normally does when leaving court.
Cant wait till tomorrow to see what happened,I'm sure it was disastrous for the defense what ever it was.
Justice for Travis is approaching at a fast rate,

How much longer is the trial expected to last? Or maybe a better question is how much longer until the jury starts deliberations?

(BTW, DH was talking about flying into my least favorite airport this weekend. I told him to stick to DEN and the Super Shuttle.)
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
Well, looky here. The caption for photo #44 reads,'The flash card FOUND IN THE WASHING MACHINE.'(caps are mine.)
LOL, I wanted to point that out too...

I can't believe that the rambling poster can really and blatantly lie so much all the time

paranoia? delusion? or just evil?
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Our new FFF (use your imagination) has a short attention span & won't be here long. We're not worthy enough 'opponents'.
Hey if you want it as your BFF just start talking Pedophiles.

It will soon be clinging to you like a starving barnacle.

Does Sanks still like you best ? She never ever says hello to me no more - I bet you seen that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,095,126
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 min missattempts 20
What life is like for Casey Anthony 16 min missattempts 182
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr missattempts 245
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,255
Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) 9 hr Regina 232
Armed Good Samaritan Comes To The Aid Of Stabbi... 11 hr caikminyc 2
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000