8,541 - 8,560 of 25,775 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#9199 Apr 10, 2013
I can only hope someone gets help!

Looking forward to today's trial.
Thank you for all the great post yesterday that kept me in the know!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9200 Apr 10, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Someone surely needs it if they believe that hodge-pudge is all evidence photos related to this case.

Did you notice the photograps of the camera and the memory card on the HLN link of the 180 "evidence" photos? There is one of the memory card in what looks to be a small plastic bag on top of the washing machine and then a seperate photo of a camera. Crime scene investigators would NEVER remove a memory card from a camera. That would occur LATER after the camera got taken to the computer forensics lab.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9201 Apr 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
This photo is supposed to be the floor plan of the closet. But do you notice the corner near where Jodi said she grabbed the gun, in the photo there was a wall where the dress pants, ties and the shower curtain ball dress was hanging -- that entire area is the photo is much different to this floor plan. In fact this one has a seat and pillar (?) built into it.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/s...
This is a photo of what was said to be Travis's closet.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/...

In the floor plan, the wall where the dress pants, luggage, ties and shower curtain dress are shown is less than the width of the door, plus the end of it is obstructed by the corner shelf on the other wall. So that particular area of shelving could be no more than 20 inches wide. There's no way all that stuff would fit against a wall that small.

You better hope the judge grants the objection about the sturdiness of the shelving unit being examined if nobody can find a closet built like this at the address on Queensborough Ave in Mesa, where Travis's body was discovered.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9202 Apr 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone surely needs it if they believe that hodge-pudge is all evidence photos related to this case.
Did you notice the photograps of the camera and the memory card on the HLN link of the 180 "evidence" photos? There is one of the memory card in what looks to be a small plastic bag on top of the washing machine and then a seperate photo of a camera. Crime scene investigators would NEVER remove a memory card from a camera. That would occur LATER after the camera got taken to the computer forensics lab.
This is a different evidence photo of the camera in the washing machine than the two separate photos of the camera and the memery card that I mentioned above. It's is simply unbelievable that crime scene investigators move around evidence to take photographs of it in different locations.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/25/jod...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9204 Apr 10, 2013
This photo has evidence tag #37 and the memory card on top of the washing machine. No plastic bag....
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jod...

This photos of the contents inside the washing machine is different than the photo In my earlier post.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9205 Apr 10, 2013
Another photo of the memory card on top of the washing machine.

This laundry room was supposed to have been in the area shared by roomates, was it not? If a towel soaked with that much blood, as in the photo in my photo above, was left in a washing machine for 5 days that alone would REEK with rotten odour throughout the entire house. Try leaving just the little plastic tray and gauzey thing that soaks up blood from a package of hamburger in your garbage and see how bad it soon smells.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9206 Apr 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
Every opinion this witness has offered as an explanation of any of Travis' behavior toward Jodi is hypothetical. Just like her domestic violence evaluation of Snow White, she couldn't interview Travis. She couldn't interview Snow White. How can she evaluate a fictional domestic violence in a fairy tale or Mesa, Arizona? Anyone who can't see the connection to Disney's or Jodi's fairy tale is doomed to idiocy.
I suspect the rebuttal computer expert will shoot holes in these electronic messages.
She didn't even evaluate/ interview JA's parents. Wouldn't you think that'd be one of the main things to do? I certainly would.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9207 Apr 10, 2013

A piece of duct tape? Where does that fit in?

Are we to believe Jodi had time to bind Travis in duct tape in that 62 seconds as well, as she was juggling the camera, knife and gun?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9208 Apr 10, 2013
This photo:

and this photo:

of the semi-washed out bloody towel are even different because it's very obvious it's positioned much differently.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#9209 Apr 10, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Hey UB good morning! Very Glad to see you too!
Watching ALaV commit professional suicide has been the best reality tv show ever. Very entertaining! Ah bless, old fashioned, flower that she is; admitted to being "embarrassed" about talking to Jodi re: some of the "ess ee ex" details. The premise being, as I understand it, is that it may have ended up with them talking about "orgasms" which, she admitted before the whole world, she is "not an expert in". Google "orgasm experts", wait! no don't lol....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9210 Apr 10, 2013

This is another "evidence" photo of somebody's finger holding an unidentified glossy photo.

???
AN other

United States

#9211 Apr 10, 2013
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't even evaluate/ interview JA's parents. Wouldn't you think that'd be one of the main things to do? I certainly would.
Good morning. She might have felt that being paid $250 an hour wasn't reimbursement enough to verify her "professional opinion". She probably spent that time looking for a Disney movie to support her evaluation.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#9212 Apr 10, 2013
I see the poor old Insect has been crawling around in a room full of mirror's and every time it see's it's own reflection it has a conversation with it ,and hasn't the brainpower to realize its talking to itself.Poor lonely insect.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9213 Apr 10, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey UB good morning! Very Glad to see you too!
Watching ALaV commit professional suicide has been the best reality tv show ever. Very entertaining! Ah bless, old fashioned, flower that she is; admitted to being "embarrassed" about talking to Jodi re: some of the "ess ee ex" details. The premise being, as I understand it, is that it may have ended up with them talking about "orgasms" which, she admitted before the whole world, she is "not an expert in". Google "orgasm experts", wait! no don't lol....
Did you figure out the significance of yesterday's soap opera?

Alyce LaViolette concluded, in her expert opinion, that Jodi was the victim of domestic violence and abuse based on her investigation which included discussion of 40-45 hours with Jodi, writings in Jodi's diary, text messages, emails and IM amongst parties and various interviews that other witnesses had given.

JM questioned her extensively - assume so and so had hypothetically said this and "would you see a different pattern" and would your opinion therefore be different?

AN other also gave us a clue there is an expert witness who intends to testify in the rebuttal phase, for the prosecution, who's conclusion is based on computer diagnostics.

I'm guessing that conclusion was reached by using that different set of circumstances - those assumed and hypothetical ones, facts not in evidence - which JM questioned AL about. And I'd further speculate that JM has sent a very public message to that particular rebuttal witness - that he is aware their conclusion is based on assumptions and hypothetical data, otherwise known as SISO.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#9214 Apr 10, 2013
I still cant find out why my topix page has total changed,weird,it was normal yesterday morning and after I shut down,went to the store and came back to watch the trial and to blog with you all,it is a 1000 times different.it takes the whole screen up, no popups,no adds,nothing, example what it looks like now.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
18 min ago

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jod ...

This is another "evidence" photo of somebody's finger holding an unidentified glossy photo.

???
T-REX

Chico, CA

#9216 Apr 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. She might have felt that being paid $250 an hour wasn't reimbursement enough to verify her "professional opinion". She probably spent that time looking for a Disney movie to support her evaluation.
Good Morning AN, this has been interesting to say the least,JM is actually embarrassing this witness to no end, This lady may be a good speech person to some organization's,but is way out of her league and profession when it comes to testifying in a murder trial,only talked to one person,never check other available resources,never talked to any people involved to get her facts necessary to give a honest evaluation, I am not saying it will happen,but it could in all actuality,the judge could rule that all her testimony can not be used in deliberation's, its clear she is Bias according to what I have watched of her cross so far,totally support's Jodi and condemns Travis.
I am wondering at what point JM is going to declare her a hostile witness,the judge had to tell her twenty times yesterday to answer the question.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#9217 Apr 10, 2013
T-REX wrote:
I still cant find out why my topix page has total changed,weird,it was normal yesterday morning and after I shut down,went to the store and came back to watch the trial and to blog with you all,it is a 1000 times different.it takes the whole screen up, no popups,no adds,nothing, example what it looks like now.
Canada
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
18 min ago
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jod ...
???
Sounds like your screen resolution got changed. If you go to your control panel it will have a tab that says view or change screen resolution. Maybe just go look at it and see if that's what's happened?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9218 Apr 10, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning AN, this has been interesting to say the least,JM is actually embarrassing this witness to no end, This lady may be a good speech person to some organization's,but is way out of her league and profession when it comes to testifying in a murder trial,only talked to one person,never check other available resources,never talked to any people involved to get her facts necessary to give a honest evaluation, I am not saying it will happen,but it could in all actuality,the judge could rule that all her testimony can not be used in deliberation's, its clear she is Bias according to what I have watched of her cross so far,totally support's Jodi and condemns Travis.
I am wondering at what point JM is going to declare her a hostile witness,the judge had to tell her twenty times yesterday to answer the question.
Trex, after Travis's body was discovered on June 9, 2008 authorities in Arizona would have conducted an investigation including interviewing witnesses associated to Travis and/or Jodi. Jodi was indicted on murder charges on July 9, 2008.

Later, when Alyce LaViolette conducted her investigation of the case, she should not have to speak to those witnesses a second time, who already provided authorities with interviews, because if it can't be assumed the content of those interviews are truthful, those witnesses have LIED.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#9219 Apr 10, 2013
Trex wrote:

"..........I am not saying it will happen,but it could in all actuality,the judge could rule that all her testimony can not be used in deliberation's......"

When the jury begins deliberations, they will be instructed to determine if the State PROVED beyond a reasonable doubt that Jodi murdered Travis with premeditation.

If the jury decides the State proved it, Jodi will be found Guilty.

If the jury decides the State didn't prove it, Jodi will be found Not Guilty.

Defense alternate accounts in a trial are put forward to create "reasonable doubt" but the onus of the BURDEN OF PROOF is on the PROSECUTION, not the defense.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#9220 Apr 10, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your screen resolution got changed. If you go to your control panel it will have a tab that says view or change screen resolution. Maybe just go look at it and see if that's what's happened?
Found the problem,I have a PC tool on here that locates problem's.
Web browser developed a problem so just reloaded the program.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 5 min bunner 257
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,101,014
What life is like for Casey Anthony 18 min Lon Spector 196
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 48 min bunner 17,640
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min LizW 486,663
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 54 min LizW 70,458
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000