Location hidden
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 2
Judged:
Only thing worse than this killing of law-enforcers is the corruption perpetrated by law-enforcers. What goes around comes around. Chickens coming home to roost.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/wmcol
----------
Another law enforcement hater?
Yea, until they are on a 911 call saying," please hurry, please help me, are they on their way?"
Hypocrites!!!

Livestreamed a 'few' minutes of trial. Looks like Juanderul is making ALV put back stuff she never stole!!!

Hi Mary, up your way today.!

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#8979 Apr 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
HLN pundit. Mr. Martinez will keep LaV on the stand for as long as Willmott did.
I hope not! I love watching JM in action but this crack head is driving me CRAY CRAY!

Just saw this tweet and have to share, LOL!

Alyce is domestic violence expert who can determine when/if a woman is battered but can't tell when her own a$$ is being kicked?!

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8980 Apr 9, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
WMCOL
Location hidden
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 2
Judged:
Only thing worse than this killing of law-enforcers is the corruption perpetrated by law-enforcers. What goes around comes around. Chickens coming home to roost.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/wmcol
----------
Another law enforcement hater?
==========
Nah Mary, I'm an injustice hater, and crime under color of badge is the worst kind of injustice.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#8981 Apr 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary. Did you see this at your link?
"jodi arias... 25 auto gun found near hoover dam by road crew"
OMGGGGGGGGG. Let it be, let it be.
Trex a YouTube?
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#8982 Apr 9, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, until they are on a 911 call saying," please hurry, please help me, are they on their way?"
Hypocrites!!!
Livestreamed a 'few' minutes of trial. Looks like Juanderul is making ALV put back stuff she never stole!!!
Hi Mary, up your way today.!
Hey UB! Are you @ Seneca? Tell me MYOB if that's too personal lol.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#8984 Apr 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary. Did you see this at your link?
"jodi arias... 25 auto gun found near hoover dam by road crew"
Yeah...LOL, when I clicked on this person's avatar. Then I went to the topix thread about it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#8985 Apr 9, 2013
Geez, what woman is not manipulative? Doesn't mean it rises to pre-meditated murder.

Martinez is driven to prove premeditated 1st Degree murder and he can't do it and it is hurting his chances of getting a lesser conviction with his inconsequential and unproductive methods.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#8986 Apr 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey UB! Are you @ Seneca? Tell me MYOB if that's too personal lol.
You know I am!
Had to take a break, you know what, is killing me! Whose brainstorm was this??? LOL

Level 2

Location hidden

#8987 Apr 9, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
What Martinez has proved and is proving clearly is that Alyce LaV is very biased
and that's enough
==========
Lol! What Martinez has proven clearly is that he is biased against Jodi.

Level 8

New York

#8988 Apr 9, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>OMGGGGGGGGG. Let it be, let it be.
Trex a YouTube?
Hiya UB :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/law/criminal-defen...

This is the thread about the gun, first post March 27

Wednesday Mar 27

the gun was loaded, minus one bullet... it was wrapped heavily in paper and also toilet paper that was mostly washed away from it..it was wedged under a large thorny cactus. The man found it after a gust of wind blew a 20 dollar bill from his hand and into the cactus ... not far from the hoover dam in Arizona. It is the same calabar used to shoot travis. It was found over a year ago, but the man who found it ... watched some of the trial,.. and he thinks that it may be the gun jodi used. He works with my brother-in-law... and my brother-in-law was with him the day it was found. He turned it over to the department this morning and it is possible that it could belong to jodi's grandpa. This could be very big news! has anyone any info on this???
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#8989 Apr 9, 2013
EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK
the cockaroaches are multiplying. lol
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#8991 Apr 9, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>You know I am!
Had to take a break, you know what, is killing me! Whose brainstorm was this??? LOL
Hahahaha that's too funny. We were there on St Paddy's weekend! Have fun!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#8992 Apr 9, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...LOL, when I clicked on this person's avatar. Then I went to the topix thread about it.
Another miserable person playing the VICTIM! I am sure they have been arrested and Hate Cops and Procecutor's.
Always a dead give away!
IMO when these Trolls are so adamant about sticking up for the Bad guy cause they have been the bad guy and lost!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#8993 Apr 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha that's too funny. We were there on St Paddy's weekend! Have fun!
OMG we have to meet here sometime. I like it! First time here.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#8994 Apr 9, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya UB :)
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/criminal-defen...
This is the thread about the gun, first post March 27
Wednesday Mar 27
the gun was loaded, minus one bullet... it was wrapped heavily in paper and also toilet paper that was mostly washed away from it..it was wedged under a large thorny cactus. The man found it after a gust of wind blew a 20 dollar bill from his hand and into the cactus ... not far from the hoover dam in Arizona. It is the same calabar used to shoot travis. It was found over a year ago, but the man who found it ... watched some of the trial,.. and he thinks that it may be the gun jodi used. He works with my brother-in-law... and my brother-in-law was with him the day it was found. He turned it over to the department this morning and it is possible that it could belong to jodi's grandpa. This could be very big news! has anyone any info on this???
I didn't know that. Thank You so much! Wow. Say Goodnight Alyce! To the moon!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#8995 Apr 9, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Jodi admitted that when she exited the fog (whie driving across the desert) why can't she tell anyone where this occurred? She admitted taking the rope, the gun and the knife with her. She had her memory back. Where did she clean up and dump the knife, gun and rope?

Was Jodi still in a fog when she put socks over her shoes to disguise the shoe prints?

Level 8

New York

#8997 Apr 9, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
Geez, what woman is not manipulative? Doesn't mean it rises to pre-meditated murder.
Martinez is driven to prove premeditated 1st Degree murder and he can't do it and it is hurting his chances of getting a lesser conviction with his inconsequential and unproductive methods.
Monday Apr 1

WMCOL

Every lead should be explored. Jodi admits shooting Travis but the evidence is circumstantial and not enough for pre-meditation since the gun is not available and there is no way to prove she took a gun to Mesa..
----------

circumstantial? LOL @ you. Jodi's DNA, photos deleted by Jodi, borrowed gas cans, change of hair color, renting a car 90 miles away, a white car, frantically borrowing money, alibi-Ryan Burns, Jodi admitting on the stand that she tried to match her story to forensics, the list is endless. Oh and don't forget witness tampering, Matt McCartney.

Self defense, is not killing someone three times over then taking the time to drag the dead body to the shower, try and clean him and the scene up. Deleting photos, locked TA's bedroom and front door, gated the dog downstairs.

No not all women are manipulative. She was an obsessive stalker that wanted what she couldn't have. There was less and less contact between her and TA according to her interviews with LE. The closer it came to the Cancun trip the more frantic JA became.

She planned it and she carried it out.

Level 8

New York

#8998 Apr 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Jodi admitted that when she exited the fog (whie driving across the desert) why can't she tell anyone where this occurred? She admitted taking the rope, the gun and the knife with her. She had her memory back. Where did she clean up and dump the knife, gun and rope?
Was Jodi still in a fog when she put socks over her shoes to disguise the shoe prints?
It sickens me to say this but I believe she changed clothes at TA's house and washed herself in the shower with his dead body! We know she tried to wash him off, she left a glass in there with him.

It's hard to see her foot clearly in the pic where she is dragging him, I thought she had black shoes on, it sure didn't look like just a sock.

Level 8

New York

#9000 Apr 9, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Lol! What Martinez has proven clearly is that he is biased against Jodi.
He is Travis Alexander's voice....and the voice for his family.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#9002 Apr 9, 2013
OMG ! WOW ! When I saw the fireworks I had to check the calendar _ LOL I thought it was July 4th guess you could say that Juan is a Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Vini had a Def.Lawyer as a guest -She was up front and stated that she does not like prosecutors BUT gives Mr Juanderful an A + for his cross.

She said that Alice is floundering & lays the blame at the feet of Shamu NuNnu and YoYo for not preparing her for the questions Mr Juanduful would ask her.

The idiots spent waaaaaaay too much time rehearsing for the questions they would ask and she would answer.

Poor Mr Alice looks as tho she is suffering from Erectile Disfunction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 3 min Careless Crecca 69
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Scrooge 1,153,453
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 53 min Vic 96,620
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr WAS sanka 490,154
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,596
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 6 hr Concerned_American 4,320
Impanel a Federal Grand Jury Probe into CIA Tor... 6 hr LarryWBryant 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]