|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I had read that or heard it somewhere.
I didn't think she looked Native American... neither does her sister Angela. She wouldn't be JUST Native American at any rate.
Being of Native American descent myself, I didn't like her saying that!!!
She definitely looks Mexican and is, her father is full blooded Mexican.
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
http://kristinarandle.com/blog /jodi-arias-journal-entries-2/
Friday 6-13-08
Norma Servey-Mums or Mummim, got her flowers today. I sent 20 white irises. Travis always told me that he liked the name Iris for girl. That and Hinckley, Reagan, or Megan. Iíll take Iris, thank you very much. He liked Ivan for a boyís name. If I ever have a son, Iíll name him Alexander. I miss Travis more than words can say. Itís weird, I was getting so used to communicating less frequently w/ him, finally building up other areas of my life, but his passing has brought up so many things, so many old feelings. It almost feels like I broke up w/ him again, and thus the separation, I donít know. I just donít know. This canít be realÖ
Travis,
I have so much to thank you for. Iím grateful that I ceased the opportunity to do so on so many occasions, being aware that you were a ďwords of affirmationĒ kind of guy. Thank you for all youíve done for me. Thank you for opening your home to me more times than I could count.ďMy refrigerator is your refrigerator.Ē
Thank you for all the times you called me up in the early evening and told me to go outside and look at the sunset.
Travis, this canít be real. I know you hated that kind of thinking. After we broke up, I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but itís back on my finger now. I didnít have the slightest clue that when we met at the rain Forest Cafť that youíd have such a lasting and profound impact on my life. It seems fitting that we should meet @ the rain Forest Cafť, being the environmentally forward people that we are. You care so much about this planet, always encouraging us to take care of it, reminding us of its role in Godís eternal plan.
Thank you for believing in my skills as a photographer and an artist.
"I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but itís back on my finger now."

O My Gawd -
Not another bloody Tiffany Ring FFS.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arias is a common Mexican surname.
And "Arias" is also Italian meaning what?
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arias is a common Mexican surname.
True but then again she could come from a line of famous Italian Opera singers known for their Arias.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

James Taylor - Something's Wrong (1968)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
True but then again she could come from a line of famous Italian Opera singers known for their Arias.
Somehow I doubt that. She doesn't seem like any such lyrical name could be hers.

My area is about 85% Mexican, Mexican American, or Latino. Trust me, her heritage is Mexican, not Italian.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Old World Italian.
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Many western names like Rambler originate from religious texts such as the Bhagavadg&#299;t&#257; , the Quran, the Bible, and so forth. Often these surnames relate to a religious sentiment such as "Favored of God".

Tho some Zulu cannibals are also known to be Ramblers.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
O My Gawd -
Did you read that in the journal link? If so, what date was that? She told detective Flores she could no longer where her ring after Travis broke her finger.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I doubt that. She doesn't seem like any such lyrical name could be hers.
My area is about 85% Mexican, Mexican American, or Latino. Trust me, her heritage is Mexican, not Italian.
MarsMon, you don't need to live in an areas of 85% Mexican to recognize Mexican heritage.

Jodi is very obviously not purely Hispanic. Like the vast majority of North Americans, we've become a Heinz 57 blend of our ancestors.

Jodi's last name is just as likely Italian as it is Spanish. Plus Italian opera is very reminiicant of her very beautiful singing voice
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that in the journal link? If so, what date was that? She told detective Flores she could no longer where her ring after Travis broke her finger.
Are you serious?

Travis and Jodi were engaged?
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that some cannibals get delusional from eating humans and very very often see birds turn into helicopters ? Yep they do.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Many western names like Rambler originate from religious texts such as the Bhagavadg&#299;t&#257; , the Quran, the Bible, and so forth. Often these surnames relate to a religious sentiment such as "Favored of God".
Tho some Zulu cannibals are also known to be Ramblers.
Thank you for sharing that.

Honk, honk. LOL
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't Mar - I just read it in your post 8411 where you posted a link.
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL I see the racist is getting warmed up - Let's see how she does without her other racist killer lover cohorts to support her...

Actually I think Jodi is part black - part Mexican - part Jewish Catholic and hates Canadian Cannibals.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
O My Gawd -
What CTR stands for
CTR stands for "Choose The Right," a popular phrase among the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Where the phrase 'choose the right' came from
Choose The Right is a well-known church hymn in the LDS church. It was written by Joseph L. Townsend in the late 1800s to early 1900s. It is a song that is still sang often in the church even in the present day......

CTR Ring Today
Since the 1970s when the original ring was introduced, it has become popular not only among Latter-Day Saints children but among Latter-Day Saints adults as well. The ring is often seen worn on the opposite hand of the wedding band. It is popular among both men and women regardless of age.

Read more: What Is a CTR Ring?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5061438_ctr-ring.ht...

A CTR ring would then be worn on the right hand, and it was Jodi's ring finger of her left hand which was which was broken - yes, the finger she'd wear a Tiffany heart shaped ring.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm half italian....she is nooooooooooooooooooooot....LOL

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't Mar - I just read it in your post 8411 where you posted a link.
LOL @ me!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm half italian....she is nooooooooooooooooooooot....LOL
Oh good grief. Then have you also banished any of the Italian Mafia from perching in your precious family tree?
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-lied-diar...
Jodi Arias Even Lied to Her Diary After Travis Alexander Was Dead
snip...
By SHANA DRUCKERMAN
Jan. 17, 2013
Jodi Arias, who has admitted lying about killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, even lied to her diary in the weeks after his death, according to entries obtained exclusively by ABC News.
The page of diary entries, found in court motions, was seized by police from Arias' bedroom in her grandparents' California home. The entries are dated from June 10 through June 13, 2008, days after Alexander was shot and stabbed to death on June 4. His body was found by friends on June 9.
Arias, now 32, has admitted killing Alexander, claiming it was in self defense and that Alexander, 30, was an abusive lover.
The page begins ".. that Travis is dead. What happened?!? Travis, what is this?"
The next entry is dated June 11and said in part, "Last night was so hard... I wanted so badly to call Travis, but knowing he wouldn't answer was too much to bear. And knowing he wasn't calling me anytime soon was just killing me. I broke down as I climbed into bed and just cried and cried and cried until I fell asleep."
----------
Baez's words about casey too, she just cried and cried and cried!
Indeed she did - In fact she told her Mammy -
who sings in the Church Choir that on the birthday of the daughter she slaughtered - she just cried & cried-read her bible and cried some more and slept.

Jodi too sought religion and cried & cried upon learning that Travis had died - She even said to the detective during an interview that she knows Travis is in a better place.

This is why I become so mystified why such a hate filled poster who ridicules any and all who have belief in God YET worships such religious killers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Mr Z 1,082,054
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 min AN other 484,249
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 46 min I would 156
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,318
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Lon Spector 46
Wild idea? Massage therapist says predators can... 9 hr Jbraceboy 13
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 hr The Real Missyfit 17,567
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••