It's in New Port Richey Fl
We have a poster with an IP from there.
You are correct UB.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#8423 Apr 7, 2013
Angel wrote:
I ran across the myspace page for Arias' sister Angela yesterday. She says she is native american?!?
Is that right? Arias' family is native american?
I read somewhere else that they were of mexican descent.
Not that any of this makes any difference... just curious what is right.
IIRC...Father is Mexican.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#8424 Apr 7, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
On Bio " Look whose stalking."
Whatever you're accusing "Kool-Aid-Kid" of, why don't you just say it?

Pssstt,......as I'm sure you know, registered posters have the option of personalizing their location to be wherever they cloose.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#8425 Apr 7, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
On Bio " Look whose stalking."
About 15 miles from Spring Hill.

Level 8

New York

#8426 Apr 7, 2013
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/1...

Beth, thank you so much for joining us. I appreciate it.

I`ve got Veronica back.

Veronica, I want you quickly to take us back to that cat story again and tell us how you experienced that.

VERONICA: Yes, doctor. So anyway, she was taking care of this cat supposedly for two weeks. And after the two weeks she had told me, she said, "Veronica, boy, when I went to retrieve the cat after two weeks" -- I said, what do you mean after two weeks retrieved the cat? She said, "Well, I left it in a room with enough food and water." I said, for two weeks? What are you talking about, Jodi? She said -- and she kind of got a little startled at my response.

And she said, "Well, when I went to get the cat to take it to the Humane Society, it was shaking, veronica. The cat was shaking. I guess I kind of feel bad." Uh.

PINSKY: Wow.

VERONICA: "I kind of feel bad." That bleached blond.

PINSKY: That was where you drew the line with her I understand. That was where you started realizing there is something wrong with her.

Did she ever talk about her family? Her siblings?

VERONICA: The only way she talked about her family was this, Doctor. She spoke fluent Spanish. She was really good. And I said, Jodi, wow, you speak Spanish. You know, are you part Spanish or South American, whatever? She said, "No, I`m half Mexican."

And that`s where the hair color came in. Because I was like, Jodi, why are you bleaching the hair? I mean, it was so -- it was horrible. And she said because -- she goes, she didn`t want to look ethnic.

PINSKY: Interesting.

VERONICA: That was her response. She was half Mexican, she didn`t want to look it.

PINSKY: Well, Veronica, thank you for spending a little time with us. I do appreciate it. It`s very interesting. No doubt we`ll be checking back with you again.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#8427 Apr 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
a•ri•a (&#712;&#593;r i &#601;, &#712;&#603;&#601; r i &#601;)

n., pl. a•ri•as.
1. an air or melody.
2. an elaborate melody sung solo with accompaniment, as in an opera or oratorio.
[1735–45; < Italian; see air]
-aria
a suffix occurring in scientific terms of Latin origin, esp. in names of biological genera and groups: filaria.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Arias

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#8428 Apr 7, 2013
*miles* not minutes,
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#8429 Apr 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I had read that or heard it somewhere.
I didn't think she looked Native American... neither does her sister Angela. She wouldn't be JUST Native American at any rate.
Being of Native American descent myself, I didn't like her saying that!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#8432 Apr 7, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think she looked Native American... neither does her sister Angela. She wouldn't be JUST Native American at any rate.
I have no idea what Jodi's ethnic background is, but I'd guess she has some aboriginal heritage.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#8433 Apr 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Arias is a common Mexican surname.

Level 8

New York

#8434 Apr 7, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
She definitely looks Mexican and is, her father is full blooded Mexican.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#8435 Apr 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://kristinarandle.com/blog /jodi-arias-journal-entries-2/
Friday 6-13-08
Norma Servey-Mums or Mummim, got her flowers today. I sent 20 white irises. Travis always told me that he liked the name Iris for girl. That and Hinckley, Reagan, or Megan. I’ll take Iris, thank you very much. He liked Ivan for a boy’s name. If I ever have a son, I’ll name him Alexander. I miss Travis more than words can say. It’s weird, I was getting so used to communicating less frequently w/ him, finally building up other areas of my life, but his passing has brought up so many things, so many old feelings. It almost feels like I broke up w/ him again, and thus the separation, I don’t know. I just don’t know. This can’t be real…
Travis,
I have so much to thank you for. I’m grateful that I ceased the opportunity to do so on so many occasions, being aware that you were a “words of affirmation” kind of guy. Thank you for all you’ve done for me. Thank you for opening your home to me more times than I could count.“My refrigerator is your refrigerator.”
Thank you for all the times you called me up in the early evening and told me to go outside and look at the sunset.
Travis, this can’t be real. I know you hated that kind of thinking. After we broke up, I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but it’s back on my finger now. I didn’t have the slightest clue that when we met at the rain Forest Café that you’d have such a lasting and profound impact on my life. It seems fitting that we should meet @ the rain Forest Café, being the environmentally forward people that we are. You care so much about this planet, always encouraging us to take care of it, reminding us of its role in God’s eternal plan.
Thank you for believing in my skills as a photographer and an artist.
"I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but it’s back on my finger now."

O My Gawd -
Not another bloody Tiffany Ring FFS.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#8436 Apr 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And "Arias" is also Italian meaning what?
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#8438 Apr 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
True but then again she could come from a line of famous Italian Opera singers known for their Arias.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#8439 Apr 7, 2013
James Taylor - Something's Wrong (1968)
&sn s=em

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#8440 Apr 7, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
True but then again she could come from a line of famous Italian Opera singers known for their Arias.
Somehow I doubt that. She doesn't seem like any such lyrical name could be hers.

My area is about 85% Mexican, Mexican American, or Latino. Trust me, her heritage is Mexican, not Italian.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#8441 Apr 7, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Old World Italian.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#8442 Apr 7, 2013
Many western names like Rambler originate from religious texts such as the Bhagavadg&#299;t&#257; , the Quran, the Bible, and so forth. Often these surnames relate to a religious sentiment such as "Favored of God".

Tho some Zulu cannibals are also known to be Ramblers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,126,010
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min The Real Missyfit 488,641
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 29 min Riverside 17,681
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 47 min PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 2,537
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 1 hr coach 67 15
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,952
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,858
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando