Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 378)

Showing posts 7,541 - 7,560 of25,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing if you go right back to the beginning (on the nature side) to realize, that was the sperm that won. It has to be a combination of bad genetic makeup and ineffective parenting. Maybe some neglect and abandonment but I bet that was more like "eff it do what you want" on her parents part. She couldn't have been a gratifying child to rear.
What do you think?
Good Morning. I hope all went well yesterday!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Cock a Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan M., prosecutor, asked Ms. LV if she had administered any testing to Jodi Arias and she admitted she is not qualified to do so. He asked her what she used as tools and all she could come up with was 44 hrs. of talking to Ms. Arias and looking at communications. She said she did an assessment but couldn't come up with any assessment tools. The worksheet she used to describe levels of abuse was one she made up herself. I have a feeling she better call in sick Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then pack up that backpack she wears, snatch up her Harry Potter glasses, get in her clown car and leave town, I mean leave the United States.
ROFL!!!!!

I have a feeling she better call in sick Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then pack up that backpack she wears, snatch up her Harry Potter glasses, get in her clown car and leave town, I mean leave the United States.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning. I hope all went well yesterday!
Good Morning UB. How are you? It was my first experience with nuclear medicine. I hope it went well too lol. Doc will let me know monday. Have you ever had an MRI of some kind?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning UB. How are you? It was my first experience with nuclear medicine. I hope it went well too lol. Doc will let me know monday. Have you ever had an MRI of some kind?
Oh yes!! I have had every scan they can do to you. Plus, I am clostrophobic . I am just Thankful they have the new MRI machines and such you can sit and watch TV. The nuclear heart stress test is not one of my favorites.:-/
Good Thoughts coming your way for Monday.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

I can't wait for Monday to see Alyce in Juanderland!

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope it worked. I have never heard of one like that. I have had an MRI I hated it! Felt like I was in a coffin and omg the noise of that machine made it much worse, I then felt trapped in a coffin on a plane and I have a very big fear of flying! I was in it 45 minutes and towards the end panic stricken wanted out. I only do open MRI's now.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!!!
I have a feeling she better call in sick Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then pack up that backpack she wears, snatch up her Harry Potter glasses, get in her clown car and leave town, I mean leave the United States.
OMG like that post couldn't get any funnier. " clown car" love it!
Level 4

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
I can't wait for Monday to see Alyce in Juanderland!
LOL that's excellent!!!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope it worked. I have never heard of one like that. I have had an MRI I hated it! Felt like I was in a coffin and omg the noise of that machine made it much worse, I then felt trapped in a coffin on a plane and I have a very big fear of flying! I was in it 45 minutes and towards the end panic stricken wanted out. I only do open MRI's now.
Gotcha.
I told the MRI tech you don't have enough Ativan in this office for me to get in that.
She said, " how about Valium ?" I said, " how about a gun?"
Needless to say I had to go elsewhere . I sympathize with you.
Level 4

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many of those "tomb" types in the rooms in the dungeon of MRI's! The purpose of mine was to track radioactive scrambled eggs as they journeyed through my system. For this they took pics of my stomach from front and back with me standing. They took some 15 mins after I ate, then 2 hours, then 4 hours. I was never entombed. I did however have to hang around the waiting dungeon while the eggs travelled. They don't want you to go sneaking off in that hospital smock to smoke or have a coffee or even water.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, I was full monty. No "sheilds" of any kind other than hospital gown!(Probably pointless really, seeing I ingested radioactive scrambled eggs.) Here put this led apron on the outside while we nuke your insides lol.
Were you on vaycay with your grands? Sounds like you had a "3 year olds birthdayextravaganza" experience lol!
Gotta love the "coming home" too. Especially to the pets and quiet.
Los Angeles. Going home on the red eye tonight, back to Spring Hill, Fl.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Los Angeles. Going home on the red eye tonight, back to Spring Hill, Fl.
Safe travels!

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet another Topix vacationer, I just got back from Mexico!
I love Topix vacations, I go on them, Nuthutter46er goes on the most imaginary vacations on Topix, prolly makes her the Queen.
Topix vacations sound a lot easier. No packing, no airlines to deal with, and no mediocre over-priced pretentious restaurants. Don't think the husband will go for it since it's just his family we're seeing. Mine are right there in Sunny Fl.

Poe had great imaginary camping trips with her nineteen foster kids and lawyer husband.
this is Y

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Marley

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

I was just thinking,....How does a person know exactly where to stab another person so the blade of the knife hits the heart with such accuracy?
Did Jodi do a computer search, or in her many travels...stop at a library somewhere to look at medical books?
The thought makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Marley wrote:
I was just thinking,....How does a person know exactly where to stab another person so the blade of the knife hits the heart with such accuracy?
Did Jodi do a computer search, or in her many travels...stop at a library somewhere to look at medical books?
The thought makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
If I were to stab someone I would think about the vital organs. Of course, I would have to stop and do The Pledge of Allegiance first, to see where my heart was for sure..LOL
Someone here mentioned the death rattle he may have been making. Is that why she cut his throat and shot him?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jodi Arias juror hints at reason for dismissal

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Cock a Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Alyce earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and a Masters degree in Community Clinical Psychology from California State University in Long Beach.
Regardless of her education, her license was for a Psychology Assistant and cancelled. She is not permitted to see patients if it's been cancelled. State Regulations are just funny about that.

Is a psychological assistant allowed to practice while his/her registration is delinquent?

Answer: No. This would be the illegal practice of psychology. The psychological assistant no longer holds a current and valid registration once the registration is delinquent.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of her education, her license was for a Psychology Assistant and cancelled. She is not permitted to see patients if it's been cancelled. State Regulations are just funny about that.
Is a psychological assistant allowed to practice while his/her registration is delinquent?
Answer: No. This would be the illegal practice of psychology. The psychological assistant no longer holds a current and valid registration once the registration is delinquent.
I just posted this on the other thread...so it's still on my copy and paste.
Looks like her supervisors was revoked . Which I am guessing is why they axed her.

Licensee Name: LAVIOLETTE ALYCE D
License Type: PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANT
License Number: PSB10905
License Status: CANCELLED Definition
Expiration Date: January 31, 1989
Issue Date: July 01, 1985
Address: 4433 VILLAGE RD
City: LONG BEACH
State: CA
Zip: 90805
County: LOS ANGELES
Actions: No
Supervisor Information

This registrant may only practice psychology under the direct supervision of a licensed psychologist or board-certified psychiatrist. The supervisor(s) is/are identified as:
Number Name Type Status
PSY6141 STOCKTON CHARLES THOMAS PSYCHOLOGIST Revoked

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cGxlqS65_jg
Jodi Arias juror hints at reason for dismissal
Thanks much!
Very interesting. A joke?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,541 - 7,560 of25,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min PDUPONT 1,072,827
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Maverick 808 45,549
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 2 hr Patrick 5
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Mary NY 483,052
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Doug77 17,040
Influential panel recommends depression screeni... (Mar '09) 8 hr humanSpirit 7
This Is How Walt Disney Co And Crooked Politici... 8 hr KnifeInTheBack 3
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••