Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Raging online, huh? She didn't know how to shut a computer off or just walk away from it?

Lame. No one has a 17page IM, unless both parties are responding on it. Hadn't she ever heard of blocking someone? She was the stalker, you moron.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Hmmmm lets see...
Jodi could have stopped all contact from Travis if she really wanted to move on and get him out of her life..as she supposed SAID she did. All she had to do was..
Contact police, file a ppo
Change her phone number and block all other ways of contact..

She WANTED him to be able to contact her because she wanted to be able to "taunt" and "tease" him.
Lying sl*t that she is.

“why not! ”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

I hope this is not true but, I read that Jodi has sold her rights to her life story to Alyce LaViolette. If true the jury need to know about it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Spooky_on_vacation wrote:
Raging online, huh? She didn't know how to shut a computer off or just walk away from it?
Lame. No one has a 17page IM, unless both parties are responding on it. Hadn't she ever heard of blocking someone? She was the stalker, you moron.
I agree and she is even dummer about CA divorce law's.
A real dedestable human cockroach
Spooky_on_vacati on

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
Hmmmm lets see...
Jodi could have stopped all contact from Travis if she really wanted to move on and get him out of her life..as she supposed SAID she did. All she had to do was..
She WANTED him to be able to contact her because she wanted to be able to "taunt" and "tease" him.
Lying sl*t that she is.
He was beyond being teased by that slag. She was just a cheap booty-call.
Barb

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

AN other wrote:
I'm watching Insession because apparently I haven't heard LaV drone on long enough. She's talking about Travis' camera. This particular camera cost $1600. If Travis was in the financial straits that the defense claims, why would Travis buy a camera for that kind of money.
I was thinking the same thing. I bet Travis was finanically ok, jodi's the one who says different. I hope JM can bring in some bank statements to prove jodi wrong.
Spooky_on_vacati on

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Kenny Z wrote:
I hope this is not true but, I read that Jodi has sold her rights to her life story to Alyce LaViolette. If true the jury need to know about it.
Won't do her any good if she's convicted.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. I bet Travis was finanically ok, jodi's the one who says different. I hope JM can bring in some bank statements to prove jodi wrong.
Travis had a big, beautiful home that was over 4,000 sq. feet and drove a BMW until he got a Prius instead. Jodi was living with her grandparents and could barely hold a job. She claimed that was why she left Mesa, Az., that she couldn't keep a job. As far as I know, Travis did not let her live in his home. She did ask to borrow his car. She grew up poor and wanted so desperately to be someone.

She agreed to pay half the mortgage when she was with Darryl Brewer, but she failed to do so and the house was foreclosed on after Darryl had already left and was living closer to his ex-wife and son. She apparently did not have the same kind of hold on Darryl as she did on Travis. He was able to escape her clutches with his life, probably because of her infatuation with Travis. It is of interest to me that she went to Darryl to borrow gas cans rather than just go to Walmart and buy some as she did when she bought face cleanser and other items. She took a 2,900 mile trip and had the money to rent a car, but she couldn't afford to buy two gas cans. I call b.s. Most psychopaths are smarter than her, well organized, have a plan and follow through with the plan. Sociopaths have a goal but are less organized, make mistakes and tend to be less organized. I wish they would have her assessed.

Does anyone remember the Jeffrey McDonald murder case where he snapped and killed his wife and children but claimed hippies broke in and he struggled, fought them off, but they killed his wife and kids? The victim's father managed to unwrap his web of lies. Has Jodi read a lot of murder stories and tried to mimic some of these ridiculous stories? Jeff's story was a bunch of hippies broke in and he even described them. Her story included ninjas dressed in black that broke in during the day.

Anyway, I remember from reading a book about the McDonald Murder case that he was a narcissist with latent homosexual tendencies. I'd have to review the case, but I remember in the book when he was visited in his home after the murders, there were mirrors everywhere. He liked looking at himself. He was a doctor and held himself out as smarter than others. He really thought he would get away with it. He was much smarter and more well educated/accomplished than Ms. Dropout and he still didn't get away with it. He NEVER admitted guilt. She has foolishly admitted guilt.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Cock A Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Travis had a big, beautiful home that was over 4,000 sq. feet and drove a BMW until he got a Prius instead. Jodi was living with her grandparents and could barely hold a job. She claimed that was why she left Mesa, Az., that she couldn't keep a job. As far as I know, Travis did not let her live in his home. She did ask to borrow his car. She grew up poor and wanted so desperately to be someone.
She agreed to pay half the mortgage when she was with Darryl Brewer, but she failed to do so and the house was foreclosed on after Darryl had already left and was living closer to his ex-wife and son. She apparently did not have the same kind of hold on Darryl as she did on Travis. He was able to escape her clutches with his life, probably because of her infatuation with Travis. It is of interest to me that she went to Darryl to borrow gas cans rather than just go to Walmart and buy some as she did when she bought face cleanser and other items. She took a 2,900 mile trip and had the money to rent a car, but she couldn't afford to buy two gas cans. I call b.s. Most psychopaths are smarter than her, well organized, have a plan and follow through with the plan. Sociopaths have a goal but are less organized, make mistakes and tend to be less organized. I wish they would have her assessed.
Does anyone remember the Jeffrey McDonald murder case where he snapped and killed his wife and children but claimed hippies broke in and he struggled, fought them off, but they killed his wife and kids? The victim's father managed to unwrap his web of lies. Has Jodi read a lot of murder stories and tried to mimic some of these ridiculous stories? Jeff's story was a bunch of hippies broke in and he even described them. Her story included ninjas dressed in black that broke in during the day.
Anyway, I remember from reading a book about the McDonald Murder case that he was a narcissist with latent homosexual tendencies. I'd have to review the case, but I remember in the book when he was visited in his home after the murders, there were mirrors everywhere. He liked looking at himself. He was a doctor and held himself out as smarter than others. He really thought he would get away with it. He was much smarter and more well educated/accomplished than Ms. Dropout and he still didn't get away with it. He NEVER admitted guilt. She has foolishly admitted guilt.
and some dumb woman married him in prison. What's wrong with these people that marry inmates especially lifers?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Cock A Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I had just moved to NC when the murders occurred. MacDonald is still at it. I'm not sure but I thought he was released pending DNA testing. I have been trying to find out the outcome of his 2012 trial.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/09/17/3...
GLOOMY DAYS

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
Hmmmm lets see...
Lying sl*t that she is.
I Concur ! All she had to was ignore him inasmuch as we ignore Melvin The Killer Lover's hated filled insulting comments on this thread.
Perhaps Mr. LV will later explain that the SLUTTY SLAUGHTERER never posted on Topix and learned how.
A definite cause for a Mistrial whereby Flik N Pik can call in as Expert Witnesses all of those who post on this thread to 'splain how it is done - But the fog disallowed the Slutty Slaughterer from knowing this.
Law suit for Topix perhaps for not sending her instructions ???
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Cock A Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolishly? What do you mean? She IS guilty of slaughtering Travis in a way we couldn't even nightmare up after some bad sushi! Team Travis objects to that sorry out it goes....The rest about Travis ITA. Never heard about that guy but many others (Susan Smith) who have never admitted guilt. Not sure of her educational status.
Spooky_on_vacati on

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
and some dumb woman married him in prison. What's wrong with these people that marry inmates especially lifers?
They can't commit. Marrying a lifer keeps them from having to deal with the real day to day problems in a relationship.
Level 4

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Cock A Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolishly? What do you mean? She IS guilty of slaughtering Travis in a way we couldn't even nightmare up after some bad sushi! Team Travis objects to that! sorry out it goes....The rest about Travis ITA. Never heard about that guy but many others (Susan Smith) who have never admitted guilt. Not sure of her educational status.
Level 4

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Sorry for the double post kids, I'm in the basement of the hospital on my BB. Why would they do nuclear medicine in the basement? Or is that it's own answer lol? Scary.
GLOOMY DAYS

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Kenny Z wrote:
Hope she makes more $$$ than she did pedaling her arse - Geesh wonder did she ever get reimbursed for all the KY she bought.
Of course if it was not used she could always take it back to Walmart and get a return receipt- Wassat you say - They don't' give return receipts?
Spooky_on_vacati on

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

welfarestate wrote:
Sorry for the double post kids, I'm in the basement of the hospital on my BB. Why would they do nuclear medicine in the basement? Or is that it's own answer lol? Scary.
If it's for an MRI, IT's because the magnet weighs about three tons. Wouldn't want that over my head.
GLOOMY DAYS

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Spooky_on_vacation wrote:
<quoted text>
He was beyond being teased by that slag. She was just a cheap booty-call.
A Cheap Booty Call ? I AGREE BUT I bet Travis had no idea it would COST him his life - Which entailed 29 STAB WOUNDS, A THROAT SLIT FROM EAR TO EAR - AND A BULLET IN HIS HEAD.

I wonder -Is it the smell & taste of blood that makes Melvin The Killer Loving Ghoul continue posting on a thread wherein Melvin is an object of ridicule.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Cock A Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
can I change my vote? I think she has tendencies of both . And a mishmash of others.
I am just glad the " Silent Witness" is present at this trial. The Forensic's.!
La La Land

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope she makes more $$$ than she did pedaling her arse - Geesh wonder did she ever get reimbursed for all the KY she bought.
Of course if it was not used she could always take it back to Walmart and get a return receipt- Wassat you say - They don't' give return receipts?
Jodi telling her life story will probably be about as truthful as KC Anthony's life story would be. Both habitual liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,079,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr marce-encore 483,908
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,112
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,480
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 11,912
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 26,855
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••