CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#7622 Apr 4, 2013
oh yeah! Travis was so abusive and violent that his dead body lay mutilated and slashed by the wanting-to-draw-away, non-violent Jodi!

she wanted to be away soooooooo much that she drove a thousand mile TO HIM to kill him...

This BS is too much - I think I need a break from this

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#7623 Apr 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL
Maybe she had to run( no pun intended) home yesterday for a delivery of a gross of Depends!
LOL! she's gross!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7624 Apr 4, 2013
Cannot diminish our resolve to put the evvvvvvil doers of society behind bars........

.........these two lives were taken to spare others.....
T-REX

Chico, CA

#7626 Apr 4, 2013
How can this witness testify as to what Travis is thinking,and where did all this journal information suddenly come from.
I think Travis relatives should complain to the court about her testimony,no reason in the world this witness should have been on the stand this long.
Every thing she is and has been saying for a week now is negative about TA and nothing but praise for JA.Sure hope the jury completely ignores every thing she is saying.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#7627 Apr 4, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you! I am slightly amused at the thought that AL thinks she's going to get away with this farce and that her career will be intact. LOL she's headed for a very rude awakening. Juan will rock her world!!
I wonder if the jury wants to scream at this point? I've had it just looking at AL and greasy Jodi and the straw on JW's head..cranking up the music and ahhhhh, another cup of joe;)
On the site, Wild about trial, where I watch the live stream, the tweets from the court watcher says that the Jurors are restless and swiveling their chairs and twiddling their pens!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#7628 Apr 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is at the end of court today. That will give the jury all weekend to mull over her testimony. I think LaV and Arias have well timed illnesses.
That's exactly why they pulled this stunt and you are probably right, she will drag this out until the end of court today.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#7629 Apr 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is at the end of court today. That will give the jury all weekend to mull over her testimony. I think LaV and Arias have well timed illnesses.
Illnesses / Sicknesses remind me .. This explains why killer lovers get on Topix - poor slobs have probably ben rejected by killers once they submitted a pic - and Topix is their last resort .
O Bwhahahahahahaha !

'Why Do Murderers Get Mailbags Full of Love Letters and Marriage Proposals?'
Not everyone thinks murderers make bad company. To some women -- and a smaller share of men -- extinguish a life and you become a fetish object. What drives women to cruise Web sites such as PrisonPenPals.com , WriteaPrisoner.com , ConvictMailbag.com , and Meet-an-Inmate.com ,

"If you have a dull life, this gives you a purpose," Aamodt says. "At parties, people ask who you're dating. If instead of saying that you're dating an accountant you can say you're dating a serial killer, doesn't that make you sound a lot more exciting?"

For some women, it's a self-esteem issue, Fanning says. "They believe that they don't deserve anything better than a social reject. They look at someone who is hated by the world, and they can relate."

http://www.alternet.org/story/147340/why_do_m...
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#7631 Apr 4, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Slb6WnFr3qoXX
Jodi Arias Murder Trail. Travis was terrified of Jodi prior to death
----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jodi Arias Murder Trial - Dad interviewed by Police
----------
Jodi Arias Murder Trial - Mom interviewed by Police
----------
Her own parents think she was mentally ill! She was violent long before she met TA. Her own friends calling Jodi's mother, one even called a bipolar hotline.
I hope Mr. Martinez really blows this woman apart and brings in as many witnesses as he can to show Jodi's harassment, stalking and terrorizing Travis...

Level 6

AOL

#7632 Apr 4, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
The more this expert trashes TA the more Arias smiles and looks at the jury.
Good! The jury must be smart enough to see what that means, given their previous questions. One minute old Alyce has Hodi in tears when speaking about Hodi poor Hodi, but now she's grinning at the murder of Travis' character..bet they can visualize her grinning while she slit his throat, too.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#7633 Apr 4, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Slb6WnFr3qoXX
Jodi Arias Murder Trail. Travis was terrified of Jodi prior to death
----------
Jodi Arias Murder Trial - Dad interviewed by Police
----------
Jodi Arias Murder Trial - Mom interviewed by Police
----------
Her own parents think she was mentally ill! She was violent long before she met TA. Her own friends calling Jodi's mother, one even called a bipolar hotline.
If you read the link I just provided she states in her journal how bipolar Travis is.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#7634 Apr 4, 2013
ROFL it sounds like someone just fell over! A juror perhaps?

Level 6

AOL

#7635 Apr 4, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
On the site, Wild about trial, where I watch the live stream, the tweets from the court watcher says that the Jurors are restless and swiveling their chairs and twiddling their pens!
Excellent!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7637 Apr 4, 2013
"They have finished the race, and certainly have kept the faith".
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#7638 Apr 4, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
We are up to May now...wonder how much longer this trashing of TA is going to last?
Undoubtedly all the way to her last day of testifying which will probably commemorate the day the killer was born - JULY 9th.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS ! JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS !JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7639 Apr 4, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Mr. Martinez really blows this woman apart and brings in as many witnesses as he can to show Jodi's harassment, stalking and terrorizing Travis...
The opportunity to do so was at the beginning of the trial, the case-in-chief -- the prosecution gets first crack.

Are you mistakenly thinking this defense phase is first? If so, you're wrong.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#7640 Apr 4, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
O Ye Gods And Giant Tootsie Pops ! I hope they keep close inventory on their pens - The killer seems to have a Pen Fetish - Hides them in Shampoo Bottles - And Lawd only knows what other spacious cavity she shoves them.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7641 Apr 4, 2013
Nurni is renewing his motion for sequestering jury....clarifying why.
Livestream still running......jury has been excused.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#7642 Apr 4, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
ROFL it sounds like someone just fell over! A juror perhaps?
Sleep walking probably - Geesh if I were a Juror and had to listen to the interminable dronings of ShrillWilli and Mr. Violet they would probably have to call in the Coroner to check if I was O.K. to eat lunch.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7643 Apr 4, 2013
Apparently there was also a public records request for Jodi's diary.

Nurmi is very empassioned - he's suggesting the attourny's office wants the trial held outside of the courtroom.

So much for those diaries being published or shown on HLN.

He's used the word "fiction" at least a dozen times, which the jury is at risk to be seeing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7644 Apr 4, 2013
Juan claims he has no idea what is happening in the news...restates the jury must be believed that they're not watching or seeing anything outside the courtroom.
"Of course the jury could "fictionalize" what they're telling us."

Judge Stephens denies the request for sequestering once again.

In regards for the motion for mistrial, there is an additional witness........

Ms LaViolette taking the stand just as the Livestream shuts down. Hmmmm......not sure what that's about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,174
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,114,889
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 min stryk 2,984
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 46,981
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) 3 hr Tor 136
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr WAS sanka 96,462
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr WAS sanka 11,941

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]