|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text> Hi gloomy. With all due respect, there is things you can do with an adult child. Through the years the courts have come to realize more and more about Mental Health. I have a friend with a mentally ill son age 38. She files court orders when he is off his meds and the Police pick him up when he doesn't show for court. It does take time on the parents part. Thats why most parents use the line, " hes an adult! One is Baker Act, and a few more. Dont know all the names right now.
Xoxo
Hi UB- Thanks for info - I forgot to remember that - I Got hit with that dam fog again.
Did I tell you about my broken finger ?- I don't remember if I did or not.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had followed the trial, you'd know childhood abuse of Jodi is not being used as an excuse to justify murder. Indeed it's not uncommon for a prosecutor to illustrate an abusive childhood TO PROVE why a defendant was so unhinged as evidence they are guilty.
In this case it is the defense who has focused on Jodi (and Travis to some extent) childhood by AL, on the premise that children who grow up in abusive or unstable environments lack the necessary skills required to establish and maintain a healthy adult intimate relationship - which is what she teaches in her working groups.
Her testimony is the explanation for the blatantly obvious dysfunctional relationship that both Travis and Jodi participated in - and for example, why "other women" (presumably who were raised in a healthier home environment) were totally put off by Travis's highly sexual-orientated behaviour, but Jodi was not.
Adding to this, for those of you who mistakenly think Jodi is using "abuse as an excuse for murder"...

As I recall, AL testified that children who are raised in environments where abuse is prevalent cope though the "fight or flight" response - because these children are living in continual fear, again impeding their ability to learn behaviours necessary to establish a heathy intimate adult relationship. I'd assume yelling, swearing, smashing and whatever becomes how challenges are handled. "Fight" most often is associated with anger......"flight" slamming the door, the silent treatment, refusing to talk thing through......

AL also mentioned yesterday an abuser becomes ANGRY when they see "hurt" in the eyes of the person they abuse, because that triggers the FEAR OF LOSS. Adding 2 and 2, it's not difficult to see what is her impression of WHY Travis attacked Jodi, after she dropped the camera and he told her "a five year old could hold a camera better than that" which was insulting toward her, causing hurt to be seen in her eyes.....and then how a FIGHT and violent mode reared up in Travis to offset that FEAR OF LOSS.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi UB- Thanks for info - I forgot to remember that - I Got hit with that dam fog again.
Did I tell you about my broken finger ?- I don't remember if I did or not.
LMAO
Your so funny!
Xoxox
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

OMG-LMAO- I think this is a Jody impersonator !!!!

AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

May 2011

"There is an Arizona statute that lays out when you are justified in threatening or using physical and even deadly force. The use of force must be reasonable under the circumstances. Force must also be used to prevent of one of the listed crimes in that statute which include murder, burglary, armed robbery and some others. If your actions are unreasonable or if you are acting to prevent a crime not listed in that statute, you may be charged with aggravated assault or worse, for using physical and/or deadly force."

http://www.jacksonwhitelaw.com/criminal-defen...
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
OMG-LMAO- I think this is a Jody impersonator !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OgPw3csKPM0XX
On Wild About Trial, their tweets/messages say that so far there is no sign of Alice LaV in court!

Hope she turns up and there are no more delays

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
On Wild About Trial, their tweets/messages say that so far there is no sign of Alice LaV in court!
Thank You. Was wondering what's up.
Wait .....HLN just said she is better today

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

AN other wrote:
May 2011
"There is an Arizona statute that lays out when you are justified in threatening or using physical and even deadly force. The use of force must be reasonable under the circumstances. Force must also be used to prevent of one of the listed crimes in that statute which include murder, burglary, armed robbery and some others. If your actions are unreasonable or if you are acting to prevent a crime not listed in that statute, you may be charged with aggravated assault or worse, for using physical and/or deadly force."
http://www.jacksonwhitelaw.com/criminal-defen...
Thank you. Good find!
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalling. The defense must be busy preparing her for JM.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

When Jodi is found Guilty this song should be piped into her Prison cell 24 / 7

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

It's Showtime folks!
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

HLN motion going on Jury is sequestered - pertains to vids of killers parents.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The Motion for sequestration of the Jury is going on - it was denied a few days back but the defense is bringing it up again

they are quoting what was shown on HLN, including Jodi's journal and her parents' interviews with the Police...

HLN is messing things up a bit IMO

let's see what the Judge decides - poor Jurors!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

How did Nurmi know that juror #5 had said anything to the other jurors?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Owww JM is talking about two videos broadcast.

KN is .....this case being tried outside the courtroom....

....fairy tale....

I can't type fast enough.

KN wants to ensure jury is not seeing any of "this fiction".
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Jodi has a "sister wives" hair-do.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

O Lawdy Lawdy - Squirmy just stated that if we are to believe the Jury when they say they have not watched anything re. the trial...

" This is to believe in absolute fiction-a fairy tale"

LMAO WTF does he think the testimony from the killer her 2 experts & def team has been spewing.

Jodi must be planning a crying jag today - her greasy lank hair is pulled back from her face.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

JM says there's no reason to believe the jury is watching anything they're not supposed to... "Fictionalized media". LOL

judge rules there is no reason to believe the jury is not following court admonitions.

(By the way, there is a man sitting beside who might be Jodi's mother -(or her twin). If it's Jodi's father it certainly in not the man in the "fictionalized video".
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

What's Nurmi doing outside ? Looking for autograph seekers?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Another win for the State!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE