Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

welfarestate wrote:
Were the pictures of Jodi "in all her glory " definitely taken at Travis' on the day she killed him? For example the pig tailed pic.
The time stamps say so, but like everything else, time stamps on photos can be changed and manipulated. With her being a photographer, I am sure she would know how to do this. I don't really believe that she was able to do all she did in under two minutes. I think there is something off with the sequencing of the photo session and the murder session.

BTW, I read she tried to plead guilty to Murder (second degree) and was refused. Now, if the defense is able to prove the case of domestic abuse...the prosecution is up the creek. I hope Flores and Martinez can pull a rabbit out of their hats before this merry go round shuts down.

Does anyone think she might try to end her life or is she too vain and narcissistic? She would have to apply her makeup first so she would look good. What a piece of work.

I called borderline, narcissistic and goes into histrionics when it suits her, but now her mom is saying she is probably bipolar. I think that has become a catch all phrase for bat-sh*t crazy.

The thing is you can't treat a sociopath. That means that she did not ever develop a conscience. So, if that is her label, it's a waste to have her spend life in prison. There's no chance of her ever being anything but an inmate.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Cock a Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree on the hair color and then she finds out that Mimi and Travis were just friends and that she wasn't interested in him beyond a friendship. It was a last ditch effort to get on that trip to Cancun. I think she felt spurned after he cancelled the trip to Crater Lake. I also think (speculation) if she had found him and Mimi together in his house that she would have used the gas in those cans for other reasons other than to refuel her tank. They can't know if she took anything with her to burn down the house because she used a rental car and cleaned it out. She knew when she returned it that it would be cleaned and evidence removed. She is cunning and manipulative but not what I would call overly intelligent. There's black holes in her thought process.
What happened with her and the witness tampering where she wrote in magazines to get a message out to someone and what the heck was she doing with a Star Magazine in prison? Wouldn't those kinds of magazines be off her list or do they just check to make sure there is nothing pertaining to her trial and let her have them?
One of the black holes was what how was she going to deal with unexpected witnesses? She brought a .25 with one bullet, a knife, a great deal of gasoline, and water. Whatever could her plan have been for any potential witnesses?
Cock a Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Did she ever explain how she was able to run out of the house and yet she didn't leave any items of hers there? Or did she pack up and prepare to leave and then went back in to kill him?

I don't buy anything she says and her crocodile tears with Alyce LaViolette is telling some story about an abused kitty cat is making me want to puke. She cares about animals...a cat she doesn't know, a dog of hers who ran away or was abused and killed by her, but she doesn't shed a tear for the loss of human life. She must have really despised him to kill him and then not even shed a tear at the Travis Alexander Memorial Service (different and separate from his actual funeral).

I think she was a spurned lover, but I think she also was jealous of his life and tried to mimic it in that she converted to Mormonism (or gave the appearance of converting), tried to fit in with his crowd even though she had to borrow clothes, etc. I think she was jealous of his house, BMW and lifestyle of travel, etc. She asked him several times on the Sex Tape where he was going to travel and if he was going to travel internationally. I think she was very jealous of him and knew she didn't measure up and never would. I think she was also jealous of Mimi Hall. I can't find anything about her anywhere.
Level 4

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Cock a Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree on the hair color and then she finds out that Mimi and Travis were just friends and that she wasn't interested in him beyond a friendship. It was a last ditch effort to get on that trip to Cancun. I think she felt spurned after he cancelled the trip to Crater Lake. I also think (speculation) if she had found him and Mimi together in his house that she would have used the gas in those cans for other reasons other than to refuel her tank. They can't know if she took anything with her to burn down the house because she used a rental car and cleaned it out. She knew when she returned it that it would be cleaned and evidence removed. She is cunning and manipulative but not what I would call overly intelligent. There's black holes in her thought process.
What happened with her and the witness tampering where she wrote in magazines to get a message out to someone and what the heck was she doing with a Star Magazine in prison? Wouldn't those kinds of magazines be off her list or do they just check to make sure there is nothing pertaining to her trial and let her have them?
It takes some brass balls to try and get away with chit like that from prison! That has to be a very huge deal and piece of evidence for the state. Wonder why we haven't heard about it in court...yet?
Cock a Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Riverside wrote:
Re: cardboard box....
The following was snipped from another forum.( its none of Ramblers business what Forum
----------
I haven't seen the segment he was talking about, so I can only guess at this point, until I do.
Now, I have seen pictures of the bathroom, but I'm not sure what the exact location of the box/closet was. This sight has a picture of the blood-stained box. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Alexan...
Looking at the box, the stain is rather dark, and so does not appear that it was diluted very much, in my opinion. To me, that would suggest there wasn't some great flood of water, but just an amount of water that traveled a distance.
I think it is relevant in the idea that Jodi showered with Travis' body, to wash herself off and to wash his body free of evidence/dna. It would seem logical to me that she was in the shower with Travis, as there would be no point to washing herself, then dragging the body and getting bloodied again while washing him off.
We know they found a cup in the shower. The presumption is that she filled that up to help rinse off the body. Imagine Jodi, in a small shower like that, trying to rinse off herself, and to be thorough in cleaning off evidence from Travis. Two people in the shower, in the laying/dead position he was in? No way was she getting that shower door closed.
So, there's Jodi with the door ajar, even possibly wide open, so she has room to move. Seems logical a fair amount of water would be hitting the floor. Not a flood of water because she didn't leave the water running. But, I'm sure at one point we've all taken a shower and discovered that we left the curtain a bit open, and stepped out into some puddles. I think that is what happened here. Water from splashing with the cup, and from the door being left ajar.
I don't think there was 2 inches of water on the floor, but the blood marks soaked 2 inches up the box. To me, a non-forensic person, that would be more indicative of a small amount of water, than a large amount. The cardboard was obviously porous and would soak up whatever water it was in contact with. That to me just means the water reached that distance, not that the floor was flooded with large amounts of water..)
No one thinks it is relevant that she bought two packages of face cleanser, what looked like two large bottles of shampoo, and a gas can? HELLLOOOOO... She could say it was for the trip, but who buys and carries large quantities and face cleanser plus cans and cans of gas on what is supposed to be what I think is 12 hours to her original destination...LA to Ryan Burns' house? It's so obvious this is premeditated that a kindergartner could call it. I'm seeing that not everyone has an analytical mind and most people don't turn things over in their mind to see if they make logical sense. They just accept whatever people tell them as the Gospel truth. Glad to see there is someone else who questions things. I did see the box of copier paper, but I couldn't tell you where it was located in his home. It looked like maybe his bedroom had an arrangement where the bedroom, bathroom, and hallway had multiple doors and it might have been completely private from the rest of the house. I get this from the fact that allegedly his roommate and girlfriend were in the house and did not even find Travis's body until friends came over and found keys to unlock his bedroom. How many people lock their bedrooms for days on end? Wasn't his car there or had someone borrowed it? I wish this trial would focus on the murder and not all of this other blather. People are losing interest and they are only hurting the defense. I quit listening to it and took a very long nap yesterday. It will be interesting to see if Ms. LaViolette returns today or if she plays hooky through the end of the week.
Level 4

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Cock a Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
The time stamps say so, but like everything else, time stamps on photos can be changed and manipulated. With her being a photographer, I am sure she would know how to do this. I don't really believe that she was able to do all she did in under two minutes. I think there is something off with the sequencing of the photo session and the murder session.
BTW, I read she tried to plead guilty to Murder (second degree) and was refused. Now, if the defense is able to prove the case of domestic abuse...the prosecution is up the creek. I hope Flores and Martinez can pull a rabbit out of their hats before this merry go round shuts down.
Does anyone think she might try to end her life or is she too vain and narcissistic? She would have to apply her makeup first so she would look good. What a piece of work.
I called borderline, narcissistic and goes into histrionics when it suits her, but now her mom is saying she is probably bipolar. I think that has become a catch all phrase for bat-sh*t crazy.
The thing is you can't treat a sociopath. That means that she did not ever develop a conscience. So, if that is her label, it's a waste to have her spend life in prison. There's no chance of her ever being anything but an inmate.
If Caylee Anthonys' murderers trial taught me anything, it is me to NEVER overestimate a jury of a murderers peers. Jodi must spend time in prison for murdering Travis. She should spend the rest of her life there. Is that enough atonement for assassinating another individual? She should relinquish all that she had Travis' relinquish when she took his life. That is atonement.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
If Caylee Anthonys' murderers trial taught me anything, it is me to NEVER overestimate a jury of a murderers peers. Jodi must spend time in prison for murdering Travis. She should spend the rest of her life there. Is that enough atonement for assassinating another individual? She should relinquish all that she had Travis' relinquish when she took his life. That is atonement.
It taught me that people in Pinelass County are completely off their rocker's. This is why you don't hear from any of them, they are spineless cowards imo.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Cock a Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning. I have also felt something was off with the pictures the day of the killing.
She could have taken them herself after she killed him. I am thinking she used the bed sheets to drag him.
Which ,IMO would mean he laid dead somewhere before she drug him to the shower.
IMO she may have surprised him in the shower upon entering the house( the look on his face in the pictures).

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Cock a Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
No one thinks it is relevant that she bought two packages of face cleanser, what looked like two large bottles of shampoo, and a gas can? HELLLOOOOO... She could say it was for the trip, but who buys and carries large quantities and face cleanser plus cans and cans of gas on what is supposed to be what I think is 12 hours to her original destination...LA to Ryan Burns' house? It's so obvious this is premeditated that a kindergartner could call it. I'm seeing that not everyone has an analytical mind and most people don't turn things over in their mind to see if they make logical sense. They just accept whatever people tell them as the Gospel truth. Glad to see there is someone else who questions things. I did see the box of copier paper, but I couldn't tell you where it was located in his home. It looked like maybe his bedroom had an arrangement where the bedroom, bathroom, and hallway had multiple doors and it might have been completely private from the rest of the house. I get this from the fact that allegedly his roommate and girlfriend were in the house and did not even find Travis's body until friends came over and found keys to unlock his bedroom. How many people lock their bedrooms for days on end? Wasn't his car there or had someone borrowed it? I wish this trial would focus on the murder and not all of this other blather. People are losing interest and they are only hurting the defense. I quit listening to it and took a very long nap yesterday. It will be interesting to see if Ms. LaViolette returns today or if she plays hooky through the end of the week.
Great post! I agree. I said yesterday morning AL didn't look so good. Now was she really ILL or is use a nervous wreck.( getting herself in deep)????
We certainly can't go by Jodi's account of that day. I would say there is a small truth to it all. Emphasizing 'small'
When things don't make sense they aren't true. So much doesn't make sense in her story.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Cock a Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
And, your right. You can change the date and time on any camera like that. I have seen it done. I was also shocked his roommates didnt investigate more. Smell, car, bedroom locked. Guess to be 30 and life is all about you, you just don't care. Dunno

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

welfarestate wrote:
Upon further reading it does appear that Jodi dyed her hair before going to Travis' to kill him which was what I was inquiring about. Not only did Jodi show up unexpectedly but a dark haired Jodi showed up unexpectedly. I think she did that because Mimi was dark haired.
And that's no easy task going from blonde to dark and covering it all. She would have needed 2 applications for as long and thick as her hair was. Plus the mess she probably made in the spot she did it.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Good morning. I would like to know if Mimi drove a white car. One of Travis' roommates drove a white car.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Creepy entry in the Journal.
Ahhh Premeditated ??? YES

"I love him. I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light bulb. Duct tape it down so it can't turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its light source. Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing."

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

AN other wrote:
Good morning. I would like to know if Mimi drove a white car. One of Travis' roommates drove a white car.
Good Morning AN.
Not sure. May I ask where you are going with this I that great mind?:)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Morning!!!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jodi Arias Murder Trail. Jodi's parents police interview mashup
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Cock a Doodle wrote:
While I was looking around, I found this and decided to post it here.
There was tangible evidence of Travis changing his life. I read elsewhere that he had confessed his sins and was in the process of repenting through his church.
Where did you read this?

That is major progress!

The character of Travis has moved away from the admired, successful and wealthy motivational speaker of Prepaid Legal Services, the righteous Elder, posterboy of the Mormon church, to someone who had reason to confess sinning and had cause to repent.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

welfarestate wrote:
Upon further reading it does appear that Jodi dyed her hair before going to Travis' to kill him which was what I was inquiring about. Not only did Jodi show up unexpectedly but a dark haired Jodi showed up unexpectedly. I think she did that because Mimi was dark haired.
But Mim Hall was the first witness to testify, and she stated was not romantically interested in Travis. If you want to continue to push this "jealousy" theory there needs to be someone who Jodi was jealous of. It's appearing it was Travis who was not able to move forward by developing new relationships because of his "issues", while Jodi was on her way to moving out of his life entirely.

VELEZ-MITCHELL:.........To wit, the prosecution`s very first witness was a Mormon woman Travis was pursuing before he died and had even planned to take this woman on a trip to Mexico that he had won. Listen to her.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MARIE HALL, TRAVIS ALEXANDER`S FRIEND: Even a few weeks before, like before we went, again, I told him, "Travis, maybe you should take somebody else to Cancun with you." And there wasn`t anyone else that he wanted to take.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/0...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

* Mimi
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning everybody,my wishes for you all::

http://youtu.be/1Z3bJHUVP2w
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning AN.
Not sure. May I ask where you are going with this I that great mind?:)
Jodi dyed her hair brown like Mimi. Jodi specifically asked for a white rental car. So was she trying to create suspicion that it was Mimi in the house? Mimi said Jodi followed her and Travis on their first date so she probably knew Mimi's car.

It wasn't until June 10 that Jodi discovered that Travis and Mimi had decided just to be friends. Jodi and Travis had reached that same decision a year earlier. Based on her own experience, a break up doesn't end the relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min The Real Missyfit 484,215
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Incognito4Ever 1,081,627
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr The Real Missyfit 17,567
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,120
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Deputy Keith Rogers And Walt Disney Framed Me F... 5 hr DeathToTraitors 1
We Should Hang All Crooked Cops And Crooked Pol... 5 hr DeathToTraitors 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••