Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#7013 Apr 2, 2013
This is getting old! It's unreal to me how so many things can be said when the dead man isn't there to defend himself.

A five month relationship no less! It's Juantime!
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#7014 Apr 2, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
And they wonder why people hate them.
Oh great now the retired Alice is saying how great a potential Jodi has.
Let's not dismiss her potential with a mere shrug T.

Perhaps if she is acquitted she will have the same brilliant potential to hide like a rat much like the big black blobbed Kid Killer from Orlando.

Who knows what potential lurks within the dark souls of killers ?

' THE SHADOW KNOWS !"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7015 Apr 2, 2013
AL is describing various "deceptions" practised by Travis.

Whether or not he's a virgin.

Whether he's financially successful.

Deception about which woman he is dating - MANY women.

At least a dozen or more, I can't type that fast.

These woman are not aware of each other, so Travis is able to lead a life of deception, compartimentalizing his life.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7016 Apr 2, 2013
Just glimpsed Travis's brother in court, sitting beside his younger sister.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7017 Apr 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
This is getting old! It's unreal to me how so many things can be said when the dead man isn't there to defend himself.
MaryNY this is not looking good for the prosecution.

It's appearing various witnesses have jumped the fence over to the defense side and AL is speaking on their behalf.

5 minute recess.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7018 Apr 2, 2013
Today it's Juan who is displaying the bald spot on the upper back of his head,

Is this a new trend?
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#7019 Apr 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
I see I didn't miss much today - just more ramblings of a wilted violette.........

any idea when juan will be up to bat?
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#7020 Apr 2, 2013
Alyce had to go change her diaper. lol

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#7021 Apr 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
MAKE IT STOP MARY, MAKE IT STOP!
< SCREAMING HERE>
I use to think she ( AL) may be an ok person. I HATE HER NOW!
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#7022 Apr 2, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that maybe(?) this juror made some eye contact with Travis' sister and if so, she should have been dismissed. Maybe the families were warned against being too expressive. I am guessing it because the defense reaction was too gleeful just to have had a juror removed and Travis' family distraught. Maybe it was just being in close quarters with the murdering bitch and she went off!!!! Surely that couldn't be perceived as a victory for the defense. She might have been an alternate.
HMM! You may be right - Too bad so sad she didn't have eyes like the killer who is able to watch the spectators and the jury at the same time.

I hope the Judge lets her know that her right silicone cup is lower than her left one. If it keeps going it will soon end up looking like water on her knee OR make an ascension whereby it looks like an ear muff.

Fortunately she does not have enormous ears like the Orlando Kid Killer - Regardless I would hate to see Pik N Flik ask for a mistrial due to a stray tittiebob.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7023 Apr 2, 2013
Moving along to Oct, 2007

Q. did you review another email from Travis asking someone for money.

a. yes I did.

Now someone by the name of Dianna Reed (sp?) is being spoke of.... A former girlfriend who Jodi believed was a little crazy and jealous from the way Travis described her. But by Oct 2007 Jodi's journal entires indicate Travis begins to compare Dianna to Jodi, because Travis said to her he needs to hide relationships from Jodi in the same way as he did with Miss Reed.

AL sees no notions of jealousy coming from Jodi, but does see notions of jealousy coming from Mr Alexander.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#7024 Apr 2, 2013
Sure funny the defense never brought up any of those e-mails when they had Jodi on the stand,I don't believe this testimony should be allowed,anyway I dont ever remember hearing them before and I never heard about all these other women either.
Not hard to figure what this witness and the defense council did over the Easter weekend and it damn sure wasn't easter Egg hunting.
This moron defense woman is going to drag this out all day today and tommorow,Thursday and then start on Monday again.

Time for the taxpayers in AZ to start protesting and demand this Biotch be disbarred.

Level 8

New York

#7025 Apr 2, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I see I didn't miss much today - just more ramblings of a wilted violette.........
any idea when juan will be up to bat?
Who knows, she might read her entire journal on the stand! Too bad JA stole Travis's journals, those were probably a gold mine! ROFL @ Arias calling anyone crazy, the crazy murdering skank!

No jealousy huh? She herself said in interviews with Flores she wsa jealous. I can't wait until Juan takes her back down the road where Jodi started at 17 slapping her mother around, quitting school and shacking up with a man.

Sky and Chris Hughes will put a stop to this when they come in on rebuttal. Travis was single he could date as many women as he pleases. Wasn't it JA that said she broke it off with TA then went on to peep in windows and stalk him.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#7026 Apr 2, 2013
OMG on JVM .
JA just said in interrogation, she follows the 10 commandments !

Thou shall NOT kill. HUH?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7027 Apr 2, 2013
By October 2007 Jodi is stating to move away form the relationship, but there's "back and forth" behaviour which is very common.

In October Jodi and Travis go to a festival, while still dating Lisa. It was a good trip, trying alligator, frogs legs....once again the "sharing" of special things bonds their relationship.

More emails pertaining to Lisa......"I don't remember the exact date, but..."

Sidebar!

Level 8

New York

#7028 Apr 2, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>MAKE IT STOP MARY, MAKE IT STOP!
< SCREAMING HERE>
I use to think she ( AL) may be an ok person. I HATE HER NOW!
No worries, she can babble all day long, she's going to have to answer Juan's questions about JA past and her behavior with Travis. He dates other women while she slithers upstairs to her favorite place the "Love sack" to sleep in his hallway until he gets home.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#7029 Apr 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, she might read her entire journal on the stand! Too bad JA stole Travis's journals, those were probably a gold mine! ROFL @ Arias calling anyone crazy, the crazy murdering skank!
No jealousy huh? She herself said in interviews with Flores she wsa jealous. I can't wait until Juan takes her back down the road where Jodi started at 17 slapping her mother around, quitting school and shacking up with a man.
Sky and Chris Hughes will put a stop to this when they come in on rebuttal. Travis was single he could date as many women as he pleases. Wasn't it JA that said she broke it off with TA then went on to peep in windows and stalk him.
IMO AL is going to be one of the States BEST witnesses! You watch!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#7030 Apr 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be joking.

Juan Martinez would NEVER allow a defense witness to speak on behalf of prosecution witnesses if he wasn't certain they sanctioned it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#7031 Apr 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
This entire abuse BS testimony is based on WHAT JODI say's,I'm sure the jury understands what is going on and they just have to go with it.I imagine they have all ready put it on disregard.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#7032 Apr 2, 2013
So what if it's proven Travis is a manipulator.
Being a manipulator does not give someone the right to kill a person.

jeeze

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min John Galt 1,140,849
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 489,443
The Walking Dead Walk with Grimm Fury in The Wa... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,351
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr CJ Rocker 4,276
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Doug77 1,146
Arrest is first under homeless-feeding law (Apr '07) 5 hr coachjayday 122
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:26PM
How Good Is the Jaguars Pass Rush?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:26 PM
Charles Sims Injury: Updates on Buccaneers RB's Ankle and Return
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Are RGIII's Recent Struggles Correctable?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts