Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

"At least one juror often lingers outside the courthouse after trial has concluded for the day while spectators mull around, cameras at the ready, waiting for Martinez and others to emerge."

Bizarre.

This story sounds a little fishy to me......if some invested party wanted a mistrial declared because the trial wasn't progressing the way it was expected to, it wouldn't be that difficult to stage an impersonator outside the courthouse in an attempt to do so.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
JM misconduct discussion . NBC
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And why are you not defending JM and the integrity of the jury, screeching to the high heavens that this trial must proceed because everyone knows Jodi is guilty, guilty guilty!!!!???
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I'M NOT CRAZY!( maybe a little) they were BLUE ribbons!
This woman was in courtroom. Gotta cancel eye appointment!.
Good Video BTW
Blue ribbons are intended to make a visual statement against Child Abuse.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Someone looks desperate, home base is dead, nobody replies here.

Waaaaaa--Waaaaaaa
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Here is also an odd snippet from yesterday's trial events. An obvious question might be how does Sky Hughes control who her sister dates?

2:59 p.m. ET: Sky Hughes wrote in an email that she would not allow Alexander to date her sister.

“They (Chris and Sky Hughes) thought he needed counseling, they also indicated that they thought he was greatly affected by his childhood and he was afraid to look at it because he was afraid it would make him look weak,” said LaViolette.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/28/live-...

The connection to a sister of Sky is also credited to Chris becoming involved with Prepaid Legal Services....not that I necessarily believe promotional hype.

"During the second mastermind meeting, and during a lole in the conversation, Chris’ sister-in-law said,“There’s something we want to show you. You may or may not be interested. And it will only take 15 minutes.” Then she slid a tape into the VCR. It was a video about Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. Before the video was over, Chris decided he was in.

Though it would take him several weeks to come up with the initial investment, he began sharing the business with family and friends, so he could hit the ground running once he completed his application.

His first year in Pre-Paid Legal, he earned 3 times more money working part time than he did at his full time job. His second year, his PPL income doubled. In his third year, his income tripled!"

http://www.teamrenew.com/teamrenew-founders

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

hahahaahha
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue ribbons are intended to make a visual statement against Child Abuse.
Liar.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Support Travis Alexander's Family Facebook
17 minutes ago
Happy Good Friday Everyone! As we enter this weekend of renewal, I was thinking of Travis & his dedication to volunteering... May we use this break to refresh our minds, rekindle our spirits, enjoy our loved ones & spread kindness to others...."
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

“I'm just over it, you know. I'm done with the lies. She's already admitted to killing him and she's doing it again with character assassination and all of these ridiculous lies that are unsubstantiated, by the way,” said Hughes."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Exclusive-Travis...

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Tex Empires wrote:
<quoted text>
Most probably sociopath/borderline...bad mix
In her twisted mind, she didn't kill him because he may have been alive when she left. He had no chance to get help or live. She is delusional if she feels she left him while he was still alive. The coroner said he would have passed out from blood loss. I read she put the knife in the dishwasher and clothes/camera in the washing machine plus him in the shower. Kills him in cold blood and then cleans up but leaves all the blood in the floor and all over the bathroom. Then says she has a memory gap which would indicate dissociative amnesia. Last she says if she gets life in prison, she would rather die than live in prison. Guess they will have her on suicide watch.
I'm of the belief that she killed him over, and over, and over again. as evident by the 27 stab wounds to his body. The fact that she almost decapitated him and the final blow, a gun shot to the head for good measures.

She KNEW he was dead, why else stick around to clean up her handy work. The claim that she doesn't remember is simple hogwash.In your own words, "sociopath/borderline...b ad mix"

Does ja always travel with 2 knives and a gun. Hopefully she will get the death penalty and sit in solitary confinement for years to come.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Gus Searcy, a former mentor to Jodi Arias, considered pleading the Fifth Amendment in court on Tuesday.

Searcy testified Monday during a prosecutorial misconduct hearing in which he said Chris Hughes, a friend of Arias and her murdered ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, called him before the trial to talk about why he was on the defense's witness list. Hughes allegedly told Searcy that defense attorney Kirk Nurmi was a snake for all the sneaky things he had done in the Arias case. 

When the hearing picked back up Tuesday, Searcy refused to tell prosecutor Juan Martinez who was in the car with him while he was on the phone with Hughes. Even when the judge told him the name would not be released to the public, he still refused to write it down.

Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi asked the judge if Searcy needed his own attorney when he refused to hand over the name of the person in the car. Searcy said he did not have a lawyer “handy” at that time of day. The judge then shut off the court cameras and called for special proceedings behind closed doors.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/30/searcy-...
Tex Empires

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I read the case has already cost 1.4 million dollars. Should it go past 40 days?
Here's an idea, hang her on a cross, see how long it takes her to die, put her in a tomb and if she is alive after that, declare her innocent. I'm only kidding, folks. I guess Good Friday has me thinking about the crucifixion of Christ.
I guess they are not taking today off as a religious holiday. When is this circus going to be wrapped up and finished? They are boring everyone to the point that few care anymore. I only saw it because of Nancy Grace.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Light blue ribbon, child abuse.

Purple, domestic violence.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
What does a blue ribbon represent in your opinion? Cordon bleu......a young, tender delicacy?

"I believe in due process. I do.(But) with all the evidence in the news right now and some of the (alleged) victims living here, it kills me to think of the victims having to walk past this," he said. "It saddens me to do this. When I first met Jerry, I thought he was a great man. He fooled me like he fooled everyone."

He is painting Sandusky out of the mural and painting in an empty chair with a blue ribbon to represent the victims. "I think we need to remember that pedophilia is a sickness and something we have to address as a society," Pilato said.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm of the belief that she killed him over, and over, and over again. as evident by the 27 stab wounds to his body. The fact that she almost decapitated him and the final blow, a gun shot to the head for good measures.
She KNEW he was dead, why else stick around to clean up her handy work. The claim that she doesn't remember is simple hogwash.In your own words, "sociopath/borderline...b ad mix"
Does ja always travel with 2 knives and a gun. Hopefully she will get the death penalty and sit in solitary confinement for years to come.
Here are several things Jodi does remember.

She does remembers the ninja female stabbing her hand.

"He [Travis] was kneeling down in the shower, I don't remember, I was taking pictures, and I don't really know what happened after that exactly, except I think he was shot," Arias said on the tape, crying and placing her face in her hands, and then rocking back and forth in her chair.

"I was on my knees here and I heard this loud ring, I don't really remember except Travis was screaming," she said.

"They didn't discuss much, they just argued about whether or not to kill me because I'm a witness, of Travis, but I didn't really witness it, I didn't see much," Arias said to Flores.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
Tex Empires

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Now I'm reading that she may have killed him in a way that would indicate blood atonement and some are trying to blame it on his faith. That he was killed for what he was doing that was against his religion's teachings.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Light blue ribbon, child abuse.
Purple, domestic violence.
No one was wearing a light blue ribbon in the courtroom yesterday. Yesterday I posted this link. If you scroll to the bottom, the blue ribbon designed specifically to support Travis and his family.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/03/28/jodi-...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Tex Empires wrote:
Now I'm reading that she may have killed him in a way that would indicate blood atonement and some are trying to blame it on his faith. That he was killed for what he was doing that was against his religion's teachings.
Link please.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

AN other wrote:
Support Travis Alexander's Family Facebook
17 minutes ago
Happy Good Friday Everyone! As we enter this weekend of renewal, I was thinking of Travis & his dedication to volunteering... May we use this break to refresh our minds, rekindle our spirits, enjoy our loved ones & spread kindness to others...."
Team Renew

Renew your mind.
Renew your life.

It's quite plain what you are talking about.

Gloom posted a Hubbard quote the other day which also says it.

Or this -

The old must give way to the new, falsehood must become exposed by truth, and truth, though fought, always in the end prevails.
L. Ron Hubbard

A line practically out of the book 1984.

Memory cleansing......yippee ya'll get to become different people after Easter. yehaw.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was wearing a light blue ribbon in the courtroom yesterday. Yesterday I posted this link. If you scroll to the bottom, the blue ribbon designed specifically to support Travis and his family.
http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/03/28/jodi-...
You're quoting from a "stooopidhousewives" site? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,083,673
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min truth-facts 45,892
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr marce-encore 484,386
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr Arthur 2,403
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr BiRexual 62
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 11 hr Winnipeg 169
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search