T-REX

Chico, CA

#5857 Mar 28, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Plus, all expert witnesses give a DETAILED report to both sides of their findings. I think they are going down that list.hence: why JM doesn't need notes.
???
You can bet JM has all the necessary questions to put this Expert witness in her place.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#5858 Mar 28, 2013
Jodi keeps looking back at her Mom every chance she get's,wish her Mom would give her a one finger salute
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#5859 Mar 28, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
At least she didn't take it as far as kc did.....Mom and dad not taking the fall for her BS lies!
well she has hinted that dad made inappropriate sexual comments and that Mom did not protect her

a lot like Casey

its amazing how alike psychopaths and killers are - in their actions, thoughts and lies
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5860 Mar 28, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>You know JM is going to rip here with something like," did you interview Mrs Arias?"
" you do know Jodi is a self proclaimed Liar?"
Since she has testified that Jodi felt uncomfortable having Oral Sex so soon after meeting Travis - I would LMAO if the first question Juan asks Alice is - " How soon after meeting your partner did you engage in oral sex ?"
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#5861 Mar 28, 2013
I've been wondering when someone would try to throw in that her daddy was "inappropriate" with her sexually.
Trashy B*tch.
AN other

United States

#5862 Mar 28, 2013
CIG wrote:
From the way this woman is suddenly reading up a lot before she says anything, I think she spent yesterday with the defense (who manipulated the court being cancelled through Jodi) and Wilmott has given her notes on what to say at every email/statement/text message/recording etc.
I have very strong feelings on that
Is that the source of the migraine?
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5863 Mar 28, 2013
Alice: " she performed OS on Travis in the parking lot"

Willi: " In a car?"

Alice:" Errm Errm yes in the car"

Gawd give me patience WTF did she think perhaps the did it in the space reserved for the handicapped.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#5864 Mar 28, 2013
They are not going to get much done today..
to be continued...
til next Tuesday.
snooorrrreee
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5865 Mar 28, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Jodi keeps looking back at her Mom every chance she get's,wish her Mom would give her a one finger salute
HMM! Did Mammy teach herself sign language also ?
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#5866 Mar 28, 2013
Maybe someone in the public should yell to the momma and family...
So her daddy molester her huh?
and
Did her brothers molest her too?

free speech!

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#5867 Mar 28, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
well she has hinted that dad made inappropriate sexual comments and that Mom did not protect her
a lot like Casey
its amazing how alike psychopaths and killers are - in their actions, thoughts and lies
Agreed. She made comments, at least she didn't accuse him of sexual abuse. I guess they missed that part of the kc trial.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#5868 Mar 28, 2013
I think Wilmott plans to drag this direct all of today and maybe Monday too, if not more...

I don't see her ending soon - she is just in the early stages of the relationship!

and this woman is paid $300 per hour for court appearances!
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#5869 Mar 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
probably the REASON why they had to have Jodi get the migraine (fauxgrain!) yesterday...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

#5870 Mar 28, 2013
My dentist receptionist looks just like Jodi's Mother. OMG
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#5871 Mar 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is that email this woman is 'paraphrasing"? I don't remember reading any such email...
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5872 Mar 28, 2013
Angel wrote:
I've been wondering when someone would try to throw in that her daddy was "inappropriate" with her sexually.
Trashy B*tch.
OH Lawd - Does this mean that the next expert witness Quirk & Willi call will be a pet Bald Mouse ???
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5873 Mar 28, 2013
CIG wrote:
I think Wilmott plans to drag this direct all of today and maybe Monday too, if not more...
I don't see her ending soon - she is just in the early stages of the relationship!
and this woman is paid $300 per hour for court appearances!
Yes, I bet this witness exceeds Dr Samuel's six days on the stand.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5874 Mar 28, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is that email this woman is 'paraphrasing"? I don't remember reading any such email...
Egad, what a nightmare.....your trusted source has been withholding evidence from you!
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#5875 Mar 28, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
HMM! Did Mammy teach herself sign language also ?
From what I heard from the Hughes (both of them) on HLN, they are the ones who warned Travis about Jodi and Mrs Hughes even banned Jodi from coming to their home...as far as I remember they said there was something wrong about her...

so which email is this where they write all this to Jodi?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5876 Mar 28, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>From what I heard from the Hughes (both of them) on HLN, they are the ones who warned Travis about Jodi and Mrs Hughes even banned Jodi from coming to their home...as far as I remember they said there was something wrong about her...
so which email is this where they write all this to Jodi?
Aren't you even somewhat sceptical of all the people who proclaim to be key witnesses and who testify on HLN before or during a criminal trial are who they say they are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Henry Waxman 1,125,482
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,488
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr n-dis-grace 488,917
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,534
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 96,518
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 hr Riverside 17,681
first time wanted to try oral 12 hr orlando 32819 9
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance