CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#5607 Mar 27, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks I shall make like INF and take up Quilting during the interim. I already have my RV in the parking lot of the PX courthouse.
ROFLLLL
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#5608 Mar 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. He has more than proven this case. Heavy snow storm going on here!
Uh oh is that what I can see coming o'er the lake? Did you see the moon last night?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#5609 Mar 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
A sociopath that is happy with what she did! Who kills someone chucks the gun and knife then goes right out to buy herself a 9mm gun? She was getting ready to run, she packed knives and the 9mm Gun was found hidden in a rental car. Who was next?
Really, wouldn't you think someone like her that was FORCED to shoot someone lol Wouldn't guns scare you after that?
That's why we know she planned it and was going to take more people out. I am thinking Mimi was next.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5610 Mar 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi hates losing as far as I can tell
the trial is not going her way, rather too much stuff is coming out about HER..ofcourse she will have migraines!
I honestly would not be surprised if she creates some drama, like an illness or fainting or something, to try and turn the tables in her favor with the Jury...
psychopaths are very manipulative
I bet you are spot on! Good post
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#5611 Mar 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
A sociopath that is happy with what she did! Who kills someone chucks the gun and knife then goes right out to buy herself a 9mm gun? She was getting ready to run, she packed knives and the 9mm Gun was found hidden in a rental car. Who was next?
If Jodi ever gets out, I honestly fear for the people who testified against her, especially girls like Mimi Hall and Clancy Talbot...

I don't see Jodi letting things just go

I can just visualize her suddenly standing in their doorways with those flat cold, dead, black snake-eyes

that woman and her eyes give me nightmares
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5612 Mar 27, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>that is not what you said, You said the defense had covered it all!
Whether you or not you believe the defense argument of self-defense is immaterial. I have no intention of debating Jodi's entire testimony with you because it took her 18 days to tell it. If you didn't watch her testimony, that's your problem. Perhaps MaryNY can link you with the YouTube videos.

At least the defense has and is presenting a possible scenario of the events that occurred, as opposed to the State's big gaping hole at this time about who Travis's new sextoy was that he was taking on a cruise, that Jodi was supposedly jealous of.

The onus is on the State to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that they have the goods to convict. The onus is not on Jodi to prove she's innocent.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5613 Mar 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>If Jodi ever gets out, I honestly fear for the people who testified against her, especially girls like Mimi Hall and Clancy Talbot...
I can just visualize her suddenly standing in their doorways with those flat cold, dead, black snake-eyes
Imagine what she would like to put in her journals now!
The only problem is the jail can go through those at anytime!!!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5614 Mar 27, 2013
Why is it the media is making such a big deal over people loving JM???
People like honest, straight forward, non lying, respectable citizens.
The man does his job good, he is friendly.
These pundits only wish people respected them as much!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5615 Mar 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>If Jodi ever gets out, I honestly fear for the people who testified against her, especially girls like Mimi Hall and Clancy Talbot...
Gosh, you're a Great Draaammmmmmaaaa Queen! Jodi hasn't even been acquitted and you already have her portrayed as a mass murderer.

Mimi Hall testified she has no romantic interest in Travis, therefore she was not Tracis's new sextoy. She also claimed the cruise she was going with Travis on began June 10th, not June 5th, therefore casting suspicion on the room-mates story, failing to notice Travis was not around for 5 days because he was on a cruise. Mimi actually made a better witness for the defense, than she did for the prosecution. Why would Jodi have a problem with that?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5616 Mar 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
not at the rate it is going!
still a long way to go - we are not through with the defense witnesses yet - the Prosecution has yet to cross this witness and then the Jury gets to question her and then its back to Prosecution and defense on those Jury questions! That's only for the current witness on the stand...
Then we still have the Prosecution witnesses
Then the Defense cross of Prosecution witnesses
Then the Jury questions to each and every Prosecution witness
Then back to the defense and Prosecution on answers given to the Jury
then the Closing arguments by Prosecution
Then Closing arguments by Defense
Then deliberations
and the Court only works 4 days a week - sometimes even less
and we have the Easter holidays too!
April 11th seems impossible to me!
Huh?

The prosecution has already presented their case, evidence and witnesses. Where have you been?

After the defense rests, the State is not obliged to call ANY rebuttal witnesses. In fact my understanding is what the State can introduce as rebuttal witnesses is limited.

Rebuttal
In law, special rules apply to rebuttal. Rebuttal evidence or rebuttal witnesses must be confined solely to the subject matter of the evidence rebutted. New evidence on other subjects may not be brought in rebuttal. However, rebuttal is one of the few vehicles whereby a party may introduce surprise evidence or witnesses. The basic process is as follows: Both sides of a controversy are obliged to declare in advance of trial what witnesses they plan to call, and what each witness is expected to testify to. When either a plaintiff (or prosecutor) or defendant brings direct evidence or testimony which was not anticipated, the other side may be granted a specific opportunity to rebut it. In rebuttal, the rebutting party may generally bring witnesses and evidence which were never declared before, so long as they serve to rebut the prior evidence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuttal
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#5617 Mar 27, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Why is it the media is making such a big deal over people loving JM???
People like honest, straight forward, non lying, respectable citizens.
The man does his job good, he is friendly.
These pundits only wish people respected them as much!
I was thinking the same thing...such a big hue and cry by HLN...his being cordial to people who walk up to him isnt gonna change anything - except give people an excuse to crucify him like they are doing - and for the defense to find something in it to cry "foul"

maybe he should refrain - this is not a kind world - kindness is the MOST MISUNDERSTOOD emotion in today's world...!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5618 Mar 27, 2013
While hitting a few things on Topix, this popped up.
I was thinking someone on here may like this thread.
Bet, no one ignores you here! lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIFEVB7...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#5619 Mar 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
Snake eyes!
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#5620 Mar 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Snake eyes!
and nostrils!
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5621 Mar 27, 2013
Whether lying on her back during her rituals in order to trap Travis - Or lying on her belly propped up on her knees - She still resembles 'Twin Peaks'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Peaks_ (San_Francisco)

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5622 Mar 27, 2013
WHAT CAN I SAY?

(This is supposedly a true account recorded in the Police Log of Sarasota, Florida)

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs,“I have a gun, and I know how to use it!  Get out of the car!”

The four men didn’t wait for a second threat.  They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat.  She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. 

She tried and tried, and then she realized why.  It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat. 

A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down.

She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn’t stop laughing.

He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.

The moral of the story?  If you’re going to have a senior moment… make it memorable.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#5623 Mar 27, 2013
Anyone hear anything about JA and TA having sexual escapades anywhere other than at TA's house, never have I heard of TA going to her.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#5624 Mar 27, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>IMO Mama in the courtroom for $$$$.
They look like they are sitting at a Bingo table all day. When the jury says GUILTY, Mama gonna yell Bingo!
MaMa will be the NEW Honey Boo Boo. Everywhere you look you will see her.
Love it! Do you mean those flour sack dresses don't turn you on??
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5625 Mar 27, 2013
Word on NG show is that Court was cancelled because Jodi had a headache. Guess we will just have to
Wait
and
Watch.
Unless of course the thing can lead us into the path of righteousness and truth.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5626 Mar 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
- this is not a kind world - kindness is the MOST MISUNDERSTOOD emotion in today's world...!
You wrote this?
CIG wrote:
This is your definition of "kindness"?......by your fabricating a violent situation just so you appear kind and caring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min forks_make_us_fat 1,126,910
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min bunner 488,739
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min grave digger 47,499
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,503
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr WAS sanka 17,707
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr PRINCESS YETI-HAY... 9,105
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Look Out Below 1,111
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance