T-REX

Chico, CA

#5218 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
She believes in changing the belief system.
Wonder how much she would charge to come here?
Cause believe me, someone doesn't believe no one is listening!
That would cause a melt down of biblical porportions.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#5219 Mar 26, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly An. We are going to see a very well put together cross and a great rebuttal case. JA had not seen TA since he sent her packing back to Yreka, the contact became less and less on his part. She mentioned that he cancelled on her twice to come visit her and she then started planning the killing. In her own words on the stand she said "I tried to match my stories with the forensics." That statement speaks volumes. She was going to make damn sure that Travis never made that trip to Cancun. She even went as far as talking to a bishop about TA and Mimi.
I bet JM is grilling somebody in the back room right now and it isnt the Judge.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#5220 Mar 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Boy, are you on today!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5221 Mar 26, 2013
Court's backkk.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#5222 Mar 26, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly An. We are going to see a very well put together cross and a great rebuttal case. JA had not seen TA since he sent her packing back to Yreka, the contact became less and less on his part. She mentioned that he cancelled on her twice to come visit her and she then started planning the killing. In her own words on the stand she said "I tried to match my stories with the forensics." That statement speaks volumes. She was going to make damn sure that Travis never made that trip to Cancun. She even went as far as talking to a bishop about TA and Mimi.
Hi Mary:D
I was watching Flores talking to JA and he said something like 'we have dna, a bloody handprint..and motive", and without skipping a beat JA says "I wasn't jealous". Flores never said she was! He may have asked earlier if she was jealous, and she said no..yet, she said it when he said 'motive'.
How long had TA been dating Mimi? I submit JA started planning a murder the very first day of TA's new romance.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#5223 Mar 26, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
Hey, WTF happened to all the Grund talk on the State thread? WTF Rambler, so you just forgot me now?
Thanks, but my feelings are hurt now.
Thats ok, she doesnt comprehend what she hears or reads on this thread either.But put out some crumbs,maybe she will slither back to entertain you instead of boring good people to death with her idiodic assements.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5224 Mar 26, 2013
"Many of the woman don't make police reports. some of them change their mind after they call 911 or change their story, some "absolutely" follow through with the police report."
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5225 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
She believes in changing the belief system.
Wonder how much she would charge to come here?
Cause believe me, someone doesn't believe no one is listening!
Have been trying to find out if she and her little clique of Killer Lovers receive Fed.Funding.
anyone know ?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5226 Mar 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
That second cup of coffee this am did you well!
:)

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5227 Mar 26, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary:D
I was watching Flores talking to JA and he said something like 'we have dna, a bloody handprint..and motive", and without skipping a beat JA says "I wasn't jealous". Flores never said she was! He may have asked earlier if she was jealous, and she said no..yet, she said it when he said 'motive'.
How long had TA been dating Mimi? I submit JA started planning a murder the very first day of TA's new romance.
Thank you, good catch and very interesting.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5228 Mar 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats ok, she doesnt comprehend what she hears or reads on this thread either.But put out some crumbs,maybe she will slither back to entertain you instead of boring good people to death with her idiodic assements.
Too busy dropping Roach Frass everywhere she goes. She probably wears little boy Spiderman undies with a flap in the back to expedite her droppings.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5229 Mar 26, 2013
I may be an abuser too.
When they went around the kindergarten class and asked everyone to Tell their name, my son said, " Damn it Eddie"
:)~
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5230 Mar 26, 2013
Because of the period in time involved in cases getting to court, often in that time the couple has reconciled and woman will recant her testimony...will fear husband will lose his job, get stuck in a program, financial burden etc.

The estimate is 80% who file a report actually recant. Wow, that's high. AL says it also goes back to the victim seeing themselves as being blamed.
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5231 Mar 26, 2013
I'm looking for my salt to sprinkle around the area here to ward off the slugs that keep "trying" to interject themselves into others posts.... can just hear them now... "I'm melting...I'm melting." lol
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5232 Mar 26, 2013
Q. Men's groups - do you do an initial assessment?

A yes, does something unusual....she sees both the abuser and victim, if they are still together, even if she is only able to talk to the victim over the phone.

In domestic violence the truth is usually worse than "two stories" because both sides tend to play it down. Victim is often protective and cautious.
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5233 Mar 26, 2013
Dick didn't tape his conversations and just now she said she doesn't take notes... huh??? Good thing they have SUCH GOOD MEMORIES> lol
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#5234 Mar 26, 2013
People don't call 911 when they discover that their 2 year old has been missing, drowned in a pool for at least an hour before anyone noticed. People with PTSD do not leave an accidental death scene thinking the victim may be alive and not call 911. People with PTSD do not spend 16 minutes trying to perfect a voicemail.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5235 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
I may be an abuser too.
When they went around the kindergarten class and asked everyone to Tell their name, my son said, " Damn it Eddie"
:)~
LMAO! not for long tho heading out to see the CPA.
If you dont's hear from me please don't wait 31 days before calling 911.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5236 Mar 26, 2013
* above, always sees the couple separately
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#5237 Mar 26, 2013
Good GOD almighty!

I went into labor, gave birth and sent the kid off to college - came back to the trial and this woman is STILL yakking?!!??!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Tony Rome 1,125,478
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,488
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr n-dis-grace 488,917
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,534
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 96,518
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 hr Riverside 17,681
first time wanted to try oral 11 hr orlando 32819 9
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance