Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5135 Mar 26, 2013
* HER HUSBAND TOLD HER if she left she was damning her and her children's soul to hell.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5136 Mar 26, 2013
The worse people are made to feel about themselves (low self esteem) in an abusive relationship, the more afraid they become......which makes it harder for that person to leave the relationship.

"When your self esteem goes down, you become another person".....which in turns become justification for the abuser to hurt you".

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Maricopa County jail

#5137 Mar 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
She's talking about "we should all be able to believe we're good human beings"....and how it clashes when we're told we're not.
All yee natural born sinners, take heed!
It looks like you haven't upset anyone, sorry you are having a bad day. Keep trying thow, maybe somebody will reply. The more you talk to yourself here the more pissed off you are getting it shows.. The more you are ignored the more you post, but it still isn't working heheheh. Its so cool to watch you squirm and beg for some attention..Keep trying ngrace, someone will notice you besides me...
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5138 Mar 26, 2013
Do you suppose Dr. FlacidDick stands 'neath the balcony of Alice each night serenading her in the hopes that she will support his Toad In Hole Hypothesis...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5139 Mar 26, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Strangely enough the abuse of animals are the early symptoms of a Serial Killer.
Was Travis her first victim ?
Was Mammy Sandy next on her list ?
Most Serial killers kill Mammy last once they have sated their lust.
HMMM! Did Jodi suffer an Oedipus complex toward her Mammy?
To enter the Oedipus-complex, a girl must hate her mother.
Awful sketchy why she had that 9 mm.
She probably got off on the murder and decided it was ' her thing'
She certainly enjoyed it on the stand.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5140 Mar 26, 2013
VICTIM BLAME - victims tend to be perceived as "flakey".

- common to the abuser looks at provocation, cause/effect, you shouldn't have done that, it's your fault.

Gives example of a guy who spent a lot of time on his computer, husband of a teacher. AL asked him if it was ever okay for his wife to be angry....he said never.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5141 Mar 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
AL has not mentioned the name "Jodi" or "Travis" even once.
What is presently happening is Jennifer Willmott is still talking with AL about her professional background, so she may be eventually approved by the Court as an Expert Witness. But imo it's highly unusual she's going into such great depth - it's more like a presentation. It's highly interesting none the less and also everyone in the courtroom appears to be transfixed, listening to her.
Maybe someone will nominate her for CNN Hero's ! LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5142 Mar 26, 2013
Wonder if after that, the husband smashed the wife's $25000 collection of crystal with a hammer?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#5143 Mar 26, 2013
This BYTCH really memorised her lies, you noticed,she has brought up every possible thing to make Travis look like the bad guy, sure hope JM really send's her back to LA with a huge butt hole
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5144 Mar 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she feed it chlorophyll?
Did it at Bamboo ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5145 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe someone will nominate her for CNN Hero's ! LOL
I am very surprised JM is totally quiet and is not objecting to this informative presentation, which he could do.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#5146 Mar 26, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
IIRC May 10, 2008.
Thanks Mary. I think Jodi made this tape to scare off Mimi. Two weeks before the June 10, Cancun trip was when Mimi told Travis to ask someone else. That means that Mimi and Travis were a couple until May 25-26. I wonder when Travis told Jodi that he had met the woman he wanted to marry. May 9??!

Is anyone thinking Ann Finnell? After Patricia B., she was the defense's best witness. Before some dumbass responds, yes I know Finnell was not a witness, but she did testify.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5147 Mar 26, 2013
Perhaps JM needed to tend to other matters this afternoon, and he's not there?

LOL
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5148 Mar 26, 2013
*EAT not at - Sorry the noxious fumes from the Meth /Crack head are permeating my PC.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5149 Mar 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
This BYTCH really memorised her lies, you noticed,she has brought up every possible thing to make Travis look like the bad guy, sure hope JM really send's her back to LA with a huge butt hole
OHHHHHHHHH I can't wait till he gets up there!
Watch her eyebrows go up and look shocked!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#5150 Mar 26, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Strangely enough the abuse of animals are the early symptoms of a Serial Killer.
Was Travis her first victim ?
Was Mammy Sandy next on her list ?
Most Serial killers kill Mammy last once they have sated their lust.
HMMM! Did Jodi suffer an Oedipus complex toward her Mammy?
To enter the Oedipus-complex, a girl must hate her mother.
I think she could kill again. What did she do after ditching gramps gun? She went and bought a 9mm and packed knives to plan a get a way before she was nabbed and arrested. This coming from a killer that told Flores she was afraid of guns? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5151 Mar 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
She's not mentioned the name "Travis" once.

Are you feeling as if she's personally hammering at you?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5152 Mar 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Mary. I think Jodi made this tape to scare off Mimi. Two weeks before the June 10, Cancun trip was when Mimi told Travis to ask someone else. That means that Mimi and Travis were a couple until May 25-26. I wonder when Travis told Jodi that he had met the woman he wanted to marry. May 9??!
Is anyone thinking Ann Finnell? After Patricia B., she was the defense's best witness. Before some dumbass responds, yes I know Finnell was not a witness, but she did testify.
Thank you both for all the great info.
IMO Jodi has calculated everything she did!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#5153 Mar 26, 2013
This entire testimony is such a fcking joke because NONE of it pertains to what went on between Jodi and Travis IMO. I'm so bored. I'm afraid if I continue to roll my eyes they are going to get stuck that way, lol.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#5154 Mar 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
Two days of qualifying this witness isn't boring enough, right? Wilmott isn't as boring as Nurmi, but raise your hand if a play by play is necessary for understanding. If Topix posters fail to understand what they are hearing and require a running commentary, this witness will lose the jury.
Heck the Jury took up enough donation money to send her home on a Greyhound Bus.
http://youtu.be/tx8x3LCnYZw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,129,395
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min LizW 488,933
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 16 min LizW 17,728
To refinance home loan, navigating paperwork an... (Jun '09) 2 hr SandyWilliams 53
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 26,922
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 6 hr Princess Hey 9,127
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]