Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5050 Mar 26, 2013
She also has worked with who she refers to "incest survivors".
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5051 Mar 26, 2013
Creepy twins...Nurmi sneezes.. willmott turns her head and she and arias say bless you at the same time. lol
CIG

Ashburn, VA

#5053 Mar 26, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>

I'd really like to see proof that TA even knew she was coming. I don't believe I saw texts or phone records..but I might have missed that day.
I am also very sure that Jodi Arias took all the pics on June 4,2008 herself and NOT when she and Travis were having sex...she probably had the camera on auto where her naked pics are concerned, and took Travis' pics without his knowledge..in one pic he is sleeping, in another he seems to be turning back and making some hand gesture to her like he wants her to stop...

I am also very very sure that she was clicking Travis in the shower without his knowledge...he probably thought she had left...

In the last pic his eyes show to me that it could just be that he must have become aware that she was clicking him and he was saying "Jodi stop it" angrily...maybe he stepped out of the shower to stop her from clicking him naked in the shower and that's when the first and deepest stab to the heart was administered...and then the violence continued on and on and on...as per her plan..

She probably had the knife behind her back with one hand and was clicking pics with the other, which is why the camera dropped as it was not held firmly..
AN other

Duluth, GA

#5054 Mar 26, 2013
Page3. Investigation report
"Before we could determine what had happened to Travis, the subjects had begun to mention the name, Jodi Arias...Travis and his new girlfriend had their tires slashed. Jodi had apparently stolen Travis' personal journals, had his email passwords...they noticed Travis' laptop and cell phone were sitting on the desk in the den."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5055 Mar 26, 2013
This is a link to the document which was being discussed....

http://www.alycelaviolette.com/Continuum-of-A...

Noon recess!
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5056 Mar 26, 2013
I still say that she got dressed while he was in the shower and came in and took the pictures then said she was going to take the pictures (camera in tow) and the sex tapes she had and take them to any new gf he might get AND to his church and ruin his reputation.. and he grabbed for the camera.. that's when she stabbed him first.. and she is considering him grabbing for the camera ..HIS camera as him coming after her...
lying slut

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#5057 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL love the irst line. that's going to make my best statement's of the day list!
Not sure if this went through. Topix keeps crashing and signed me out.:-/
LOL remember that movie? "I thought we were friends..I thought we were friends.."
I have the same problem tho I think it's all aol's fault. Topix takes forever to load sometimes..argh!
alice is putting me to sleep..or is that wilmott droning on? either or, they're a snooze.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#5058 Mar 26, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL remember that movie? "I thought we were friends..I thought we were friends.."
I have the same problem tho I think it's all aol's fault. Topix takes forever to load sometimes..argh!
alice is putting me to sleep..or is that wilmott droning on? either or, they're a snooze.
I turned to one of my favorites on A&E , First 48. Imagine how the jury feels? YUK
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#5059 Mar 26, 2013
Something tells me Alice has never had a relationship with a man.
CIG

Ashburn, VA

#5060 Mar 26, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, but remember, the more the witness speaks the more it FITS Jodi and the more fodder it is for Martinez on cross...

It's uncanny how this witness's testimony is like a ready and perfect description of Jodi

Level 6

AOL

#5061 Mar 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also very sure that Jodi Arias took all the pics on June 4,2008 herself and NOT when she and Travis were having sex...she probably had the camera on auto where her naked pics are concerned, and took Travis' pics without his knowledge..in one pic he is sleeping, in another he seems to be turning back and making some hand gesture to her like he wants her to stop...
I am also very very sure that she was clicking Travis in the shower without his knowledge...he probably thought she had left...
In the last pic his eyes show to me that it could just be that he must have become aware that she was clicking him and he was saying "Jodi stop it" angrily...maybe he stepped out of the shower to stop her from clicking him naked in the shower and that's when the first and deepest stab to the heart was administered...and then the violence continued on and on and on...as per her plan..
She probably had the knife behind her back with one hand and was clicking pics with the other, which is why the camera dropped as it was not held firmly..
I'm reading and nodding like a bobble head CIG, couldn't agree more with all you said. Yes! I think she put the camera on auto and took her own nude pics w/o his knowledge..and yeah, I think he thought she'd left since she said her car was already packed and that she came back in and sat awhile in his office..that tale later turned into sex on the desk because it was better than him being (cough cough) mad. The shower pics look as tho he thought he was alone until that last one where he's sitting..I don't know him so I can't say off hand what the look on his face actually means but it's definitely not happiness to see her.
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5062 Mar 26, 2013
I think we have all just stepped into Alyce in Wonderland if she is going to say Arias was a victim.
Arias DID take a pill the other day in court. lol
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5063 Mar 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
Page3. Investigation report
"Before we could determine what had happened to Travis, the subjects had begun to mention the name, Jodi Arias...Travis and his new girlfriend had their tires slashed. Jodi had apparently stolen Travis' personal journals, had his email passwords...they noticed Travis' laptop and cell phone were sitting on the desk in the den."
Who's WE?

"Scientology's police force"?

Since you refuse to link this infamous police report, that's the conclusion I draw.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#5064 Mar 26, 2013
Riverside wrote:
Do you mean, that's a girl that's held her water back and enjoyed it?

Level 6

AOL

#5065 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I turned to one of my favorites on A&E , First 48. Imagine how the jury feels? YUK
I go to The New Adventures Of Old Christine..she cracks me up:D Yep, the jury has got to be ready to scream "hang the beotch!" by now. This 'expert' can find abuse in a monastery..move on for the love of God, move on!
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5066 Mar 26, 2013
Sexual humliation?? That's what Arias was going to do to Travis with the sex tapes and pictures!
Arias not only went along with the "deviancy" but she iniated a lot if not all of it.
Whose to say there we not other tapes where she tempted and teased him.
He was not as "knowlegeable" sexually as the ho was and she preyed upon that. He was, in my opinion, experimenting while she was a pro... hmmm pro..sounds right to me.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#5067 Mar 26, 2013
interesting TIDBITS -
I wonder if she helped Dr.Bluster in his free dental work case..

LaViolette said she has worked on child custody cases, homicides, kidnapping cases and stalking cases.
She has books selling on Amazon EH?

Another Andrea Lyon perhaps.

Snipped from review on her book..

'Ms LaViolette has yet to give her testimony. If Ms LaViolette truly cares about battered women, she will speak only in generalities about abuse while on the stand and stay far away from giving Arias - specifically- credibility when it comes to her specific situation. And when the prosecutor asks her whether Arias could be lying about everything- that she (Ms LaViolette) does not deny this could be also true. But To go out of her way to insist that Jodi Arias is a battered women, when there is not one iota of independant corroboration that speaks to this situation as anything more than a dysfunctional relationship by two enthusiastic and consenting adults, and give legitimacy to this LIE, imo would tell me more about the ethics and authenticity of a purported "professional" than it would anything about Ms. Arias. I get that people are entitled to a defense, but to GIVE credibility to what Jodi Arias is saying is to deny any commitment a person has to helping women who deal everyday with very real terror.'
http://www.amazon.com/It-Could-Happen-To-Anyo...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5068 Mar 26, 2013
Riverside wrote:
Never had a relationship with a man?

My gamely much, she spoke to great detail of her working relationship with men......yesterday iirc she mentioned as many as 2,000.

Did you have your hands covering your ears?
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5069 Mar 26, 2013
What a numb nut this cockaroach in the room is.
CIG

Ashburn, VA

#5070 Mar 26, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reading and nodding like a bobble head CIG, couldn't agree more with all you said. Yes! I think she put the camera on auto and took her own nude pics w/o his knowledge..and yeah, I think he thought she'd left since she said her car was already packed and that she came back in and sat awhile in his office..that tale later turned into sex on the desk because it was better than him being (cough cough) mad. The shower pics look as tho he thought he was alone until that last one where he's sitting..I don't know him so I can't say off hand what the look on his face actually means but it's definitely not happiness to see her.
Sad but I can't follow the trial any more today! I have leave right now for some work and won't be back till after 10 at night...

It sucks
:(

Have a great day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,114,664
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 min Bunner 96,461
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 57 min Bunner 488,134
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 259
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 314
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 6 hr CJ Rocker 11,940

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]