“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#5027 Mar 26, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to willmott looking like or being like Arias, not the witness..sorry for confusion
Understood here. But, I am betting the witness wants some of Willmott's bangs!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5028 Mar 26, 2013
Angel wrote:
She keeps talking about abuse within a family.
This has nothing to do with someone who lives hundreds of miles away and not under the control of the abuser.
That's where I thnk JM is going to get her. He will have her saying any signs of abuse comes from her home life.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#5030 Mar 26, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to willmott looking like or being like Arias, not the witness..sorry for confusion
Those two dress alike allmost every day.TWINS?????
Sad thing is both Nurmi and Willmot were appointed by the court,they have no Choice but to try their best.
If Jose wanted fame and fortune,he missed his chance by not taking this case PRO-BONO
CIG

Ashburn, VA

#5031 Mar 26, 2013
Angel wrote:
She keeps talking about abuse within a family.
This has nothing to do with someone who lives hundreds of miles away and not under the control of the abuser.
hi...on for just a minute...

I heard a bit of this lady's testimony..Wilmott is still going through the basics with her...

Even if this lady sounds credible, all she has going in this case is admitted liar Jodi Arias' words..so I don't know how much weight the Jury will put on her testimony as far as Jodi is concerned...

Jodi herself looks disinterested and fidgety...lol..maybe because SHE is not the topic yet..

I am wondering if this lady will put her reputation, which she seems to have built up painstakingly, at stake for Jodi....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5032 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I tought that earlier. They showed him in the beginning and he looks bored and ready to attack. I didn't see him taking notes. I believe you are right, he's ready,
Yes, you should not immediately bash this witness.

Who knows, she may prove beneficial to the prosecution.

Who was here that was praying for a good day for the prosecution today?

If she's accepted as an expert witness, perhaps god came through.......

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5033 Mar 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Tats hillarious,evendently this witness hadn't seen the reamingby Jm with other witnesses,She will earn her 30 dollars a hour for sure,but the bright side she will be able to add she was a expert on the Jodi Arias trial to her advertisment of her expetise.
Hahah. You mean like Baez thought he would make millions and be the next Johnny Cochran?
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5034 Mar 26, 2013
With every statement she makes it sounds like she is describing Arias as the abuser not the vitim. Wonder if willmott gets that?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#5035 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I tought that earlier. They showed him in the beginning and he looks bored and ready to attack. I didn't see him taking notes. I believe you are right, he's ready,
It's basically a Math problem::

1- Grandpa's .25 plus 2-Travis killed with a .25,plus 3-a week later for #2 to take place.

What is the common denominator::

Answer ==Jodi Arias
T-REX

Chico, CA

#5036 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Hahah. You mean like Baez thought he would make millions and be the next Johnny Cochran?
Yep

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5037 Mar 26, 2013
Angel wrote:
With every statement she makes it sounds like she is describing Arias as the abuser not the vitim. Wonder if willmott gets that?
Yea, I am not so sure she is going to help the defense. She may be a great States witness in the end.
CIG

Ashburn, VA

#5038 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>That's where I thnk JM is going to get her. He will have her saying any signs of abuse comes from her home life.
Jodi Arias has more incidents in her past than Travis...including where she wrote vicious emails and slashed tyres...she even responded to Travis, in response to his text saying "whatever Jodi" with "I'll whatever you in the nose Travis"

I hope Martinez brings up Jodi's violent actions, including cornering and confronting girls Travis liked...and also brings up her proprietal attitude with Travis in front of his friends...OBSESSION

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#5039 Mar 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>That's where I thnk JM is going to get her. He will have her saying any signs of abuse comes from her home life.
he's going to have her babbling like a Stepford wife on booze!

Common sense seems to be the jury's strong suit, they're smart enough to realize you can't abuse someone that's not there! Jodi drove all night just to get her some more 'abuse'. I'm sure this witness will say that's a sign of abuse, but the jury will know at some point you can't kill someone because YOU acted a certain way when around them. That's like JA killing TA and saying "now look what you made me do!". lol

I'd really like to see proof that TA even knew she was coming. I don't believe I saw texts or phone records..but I might have missed that day.
CIG

Ashburn, VA

#5040 Mar 26, 2013
Angel wrote:
Those are my EXACT thoughts too!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5041 Mar 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's basically a Math problem::
1- Grandpa's .25 plus 2-Travis killed with a .25,plus 3-a week later for #2 to take place.
What is the common denominator::
Answer ==Jodi Arias
I agree. I am guessing 12 people have already made their minds up.
If I were on this jury my next note would be to the Judge, we already have a verdict , we want to go home!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5042 Mar 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text> Jodi Arias has more incidents in her past than Travis...including where she wrote vicious emails and slashed tyres...she even responded to Travis, in response to his text saying "whatever Jodi" with "I'll whatever you in the nose Travis"
I hope Martinez brings up Jodi's violent actions, including cornering and confronting girls Travis liked...and also brings up her proprietal attitude with Travis in front of his friends...OBSESSION
I bet your right.
Did you notice he hasn't taken one note? He already has his strategy planned.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5043 Mar 26, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense seems to be the jury's strong suit, they're smart enough to realize you can't abuse someone that's not there! Jodi drove all night just to get her some more 'abuse'. I'm sure this witness will say that's a sign of abuse, but the jury will know at some point you can't kill someone because YOU acted a certain way when around them. That's like JA killing TA and saying "now look what you made me do!". lol
I'd really like to see proof that TA even knew she was coming. I don't believe I saw texts or phone records..but I might have missed that day.
ROFL. Love the first line! That's gonna make my favorite statements of the day list!:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5045 Mar 26, 2013
Her example of "insidious physiological abuse", which she says is a kind of mind control is interesting.......saying something insulting and then twisting it and blaming you ..."you misunderstood".

Now she's talking about the psychological implication of a family member who's suicidal, and how that puts the family focus on that one person.

Next - violence toward pets.

Mind control and isolation.....to the extreme, those who go as far to dismantling a car, removing the spark plugs, to isolate another.

She's covering every aspect of abuse from soup to nuts.....very informative!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#5047 Mar 26, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL love the irst line. that's going to make my best statement's of the day list!

Not sure if this went through. Topix keeps crashing and signed me out.:-/
Angel

Osceola, AR

#5048 Mar 26, 2013
her choices got narrowed??.. while her distance got larger... makes no sense in this case.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#5049 Mar 26, 2013
"Two woman who were very attractive came into the shelter believing they were ugly and overweight, because they have come to believe what the abuser was telling them."

It amazes me some here who are supposed to be mature adults are also fixated with the beauty and weight of high profile females, including Casey Anthony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Yeah 1,127,252
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,771
'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) 1 hr No more ouches 181
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 9 hr honeymylove 4,182
last post wins! (Jul '11) 9 hr honeymylove 5,285
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Murph 70,504
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 11 hr Peter Vayeos Boy ... 11,956
Let's Chat (Jan '12) Fri Liz Spector 17,711
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando