Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 213)

Showing posts 4,241 - 4,260 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

GLOOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
CockRobin ?
Didn't he write that book,'Coma'?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

On HLN now they keep showing Jodi's mom with that huge woman behind her with the boobs that will suffocate her if she fall's asleep and her head falls forward.
I think it is a couple days old, maybe not.
If that is the woman that made the threat. Her mouth is almost in her breast. They may have misunderstood her!:) just sayin

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

GLOOOMY DAYS wrote:
I LMAO when Dr.Dich pounded on the desk with his finger & Juan retaliated by slapping his hand down hard - Oh Lawdy I bet the Doc's belly shot up to his Bosom.
Did you hear JM say, " go ahead and pound the desk."?
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

AN other wrote:
Samuels spent hours with Jodi in 2010 and 2011, through the ninja defense and self-defense. Well before the trial began in January 2013, and the earlier evidentiary hearings, Samuels had to submit his "evaluation" to the court. Only a true dumbass could believe that the state's expert psychologist would have failed to have submitted her psychological evaluation to the courts by February 2013. UNLESS Dr. Demarte swallowed a chicken bone, perforated her bowel and missed the court deadline.
Yet he only visited her 12 times - I wonder what the number of hours that totaled ?
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I think dick should go back to school and "bone" up on his profession.
He does have the credentials to be a "professional" dick though. lol
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear JM say, " go ahead and pound the desk."?
I sure did - WAT was having problems so I am watching HLN on TV - I LOL when I hear some of the pros contend that Juan should wrap it up Don't even have to look at the caption to know they are smarmy Def. Lawyers.

Hey UZ - Italian Justices will soon make a decision whether or not Amanda Knox will have to face another trial.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

GLOOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
CockRobin ?
btw...who DID kill cock robin? I forgot. Oh good grief I have amnesia... call me a doctor. lol
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he write that book,'Coma'?
Sorry I don't remember - Perhaps it wasn't on sale here in my Alternative Universe - This Universe gets some real pea-soup fogs.

Do I know you ??
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

GLOOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he only visited her 12 times - I wonder what the number of hours that totaled ?
He "says" it was a total of 25-30 hours. You would think someone as "professional" as he implies he is would know down to the minute he was able to charge for.
I don't believe he spent that much time with her either... unless most of it was asking and listening to her talk about her sex life. Perf.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

oops *perv.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

GLOOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he said 30+ hours, at $250 an hour, plus hours on the stand, plus hours on the paperwork. I have missed my calling. I would have made a great expert witness. I am surely as incompetent as a psychologist as he.
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....
That's unfortunate - Because without that poster the lying -sniveling-gutless coward will never ever have the guts to step forward and let us know " Who Really Killed Caylee ?"
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

"Coma" by Robin Cook ... good book, movie sucked though.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the color you chose for yours. Mine is plaid, my favorite color.
After reading the "damnyouautocorrect" , my new favorite color is "fu€kweasel".

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21010530/20...
"Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.
Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.
"It seems very suspicious. It could just a normal home burglary but this Dr. Demarte has been listed as an expert witness in publicly filed documents for over two years now, so who knows?"
This is the first that I've read of this! Holy shit!

Has her results come out yet?
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
He "says" it was a total of 25-30 hours. You would think someone as "professional" as he implies he is would know down to the minute he was able to charge for.
I don't believe he spent that much time with her either... unless most of it was asking and listening to her talk about her sex life. Perf.
That could well explain why he has his tailor design his pants to have a Velcro fly rather than a zipper - I'm sure the sound of a zipper would have caused Jodi to suffer lack of concentration.

Did Dr. Dick learn sign language whereby they could discuss her PTSD quietly !
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>This is the first that I've read of this! Holy shit!
Has her results come out yet?
No she's a rebuttal witness for the state. I don't think she'll be needed, because Samuels is destroyed. Allegedly, a domestic abuse expert is next.

My reaction to the HLN pundits is the same as yours. I guess they are trying to "defend" the defense. Joey Jackson gave that up long ago despite doing a good job "defending" on "After Hours".

Vinnie is talking about Jodi's herpes the love bug.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to the Oral Health component of the Canada Health Measures Survey (CHMS), only 6.6 per cent of the Canadian population aged 20-79 reports they have no teeth of their own."
http://www.ctvnews.ca/fewer-canadians-living-...
How can you remember you have teeth, with the PTSD you have? Look up the stats for Canadians with false teeth suffering from PTSD like you got and read up. Let me know.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

"I'm sure the sound of a zipper would have caused Jodi to suffer lack of concentration".

LMFAO!

You kill me, Gloom!
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
btw...who DID kill cock robin? I forgot. Oh good grief I have amnesia... call me a doctor. lol
Hard to say since so many of those birds wanted their 15 mins of fame.

Should I interpret this as you ARE a Dr. Or did you want me to wait 30 /31 Days then call 911 ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,241 - 4,260 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Even Steven 1,078,430
Disney Prove Mr Wawrzyniak Wrong Show The Evide... 35 min SaveUsa 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 35 min Murphey_Law 483,691
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 4 hr Lon Spector 131
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,761
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••