HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Note in video posted at 2:06ish who is in the background.

Shout out to MURPHY!!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Maricopa County jail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh, don't tell anyone.
Nihongo
MaryDtn9

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Jodi Arias is guilty of the premeditated murder of Travis Alexander: JA Stole a gun and knife from her grandfather; Rented a car; Obtained 5 gallon gas cans and filled them with fuel to avoid having to buy fuel and leave a paper trail of fuel purchases; Drove thousands of miles to visit x-boyfriend TA; Posed for nude pictures; Made love to TA; Took pictures of TA in the shower; Shot TA in the head; Stabbed TA 29 times; Slit TAs throat from ear to ear almost decapitating him; Dragged TAs lifeless body back into the shower. Cleaned up the crime scene; Tried to destroy camera evidence; Left voice and text messages suggesting she was never at TAs residence; Made love to another man just hours after killing TA to establish an alibi; JA disposed of gun and knife because they would be traced back to her grandfather. There is no evidence TA ever owned a gun. JA, lied to authorities and said she was never at TAs residence; When evidence proved JA was at TAs residence, JA lied and said two other people broke in and killed TA; When evidence showed JA was involved in TAs murder, JA admitted she killed TA, but said it was self-defense.
JA is both morbid and scary, and likely to reoffend if every released. There is always the chance she previously murdered and got away with it. We will never know.
The jurors, after exhaustive evaluations, will impose the death penalty on JA for the premeditated murder of TA. This verdict will exonerate Travis Alexander and his reputation, post mortem. Nice ta know ya. By By Jodi.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

"The 30-year-old Mesa man who had recently finished a self-help book to inspire others didn't get the chance."

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/0...

Intersting. So Travis "finished" a self-help book. How come nobody ever mentions this?

And Dr Samuels gave Jodi a self-book.

Well how's that for a coincidence. I thought it very unusual the jury asked 105 questions of him, but not one specifically about "what book?"

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
I get my purses at Goodwill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sanks, I've never seen you look so good. Positively stunning in those jackets.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
Note in video posted at 2:06ish who is in the background.
Shout out to MURPHY!!
Yesss!

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanks, I've never seen you look so good. Positively stunning in those jackets.
That's a lie, you can't find jackets like that at the thrift store nowadays.

Effing ebay has ruined it, anything interesting gets bought up quick cos someone thinks they're gonna get rich.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not much of a label hoor, if I see something that catches my eye I will purchase it but I don't seek ot certain brands, I have found great purses at Marshals and it just so happens they do carry designer purses but they are most likely overstock or out of season so the price is amazing.
I still have purses from twenty years ago. That's the reason I bought Dooney's. The leather ones just don't wear out. I put leather conditioner on them occasionally and it keeps the leather soft. The leather Coach's are the same.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious why Arizona police reports are floating around the Internet because I was under the impression Florida Sunshine Laws requiring public disclosure was unique to Florida.
Perhaps you can't answer this question is you're not an American, but are you reading reports posted on a media website?
Perhaps I can't answer this question because it's convoluted and unclear. What are you trying to ascertain?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I can't answer this question because it's convoluted and unclear. What are you trying to ascertain?
It's not difficult. Where'd you get the police reports?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

One of his proudest accomplishments was a spiritual motivational book he had recently finished that addressed, in part, how he overcame his struggles in life, titled Raising You. His friends plan to publish the book.

Huh?

Raising You?
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Here's something that bothers me.

I forget stuff all the time. I forget a lot of hours and days of my childhood. I forget stuff I saw, read, said, heard or did yesterday. I have been in traumatic situations that I can't remember all the details.

Cripes, have I got PTSD? Did I murder someone and I don't remember?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Community meeting
June 13,2008
Police are holding a community meeting at 10 a.m. Saturday to discuss the homicide investigation of Travis Alexander. The meeting is at Meridian Elementary School, 3900 S. Mountain Road, in the multipurpose room.

I've never heard of police holding a community meeting to discuss an active murder investigation. Gosh, but it sounds like a great opportunity for witnesses to mingle and compare memories.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie, you can't find jackets like that at the thrift store nowadays.
Effing ebay has ruined it, anything interesting gets bought up quick cos someone thinks they're gonna get rich.
I've also found that thrift shop pricers think they're smart. For something that is barely collectible, they put this enormous price on it. Never worth what they ask for it, & it sits there for years.

Fortunately, every great once in a while, they miss the real treasures -- out of ignorance -- and those go for peanuts.

Same with garage sales. Everybody thinks they're selling something a museum would covet.

Meh.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have purses from twenty years ago. That's the reason I bought Dooney's. The leather ones just don't wear out. I put leather conditioner on them occasionally and it keeps the leather soft. The leather Coach's are the same.
My daughter went through a Dooney's phase a while ago, but now it's strictly Coach all the way.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

AN other wrote:
I forget stuff all the time. I forget a lot of hours and days of my childhood. I forget stuff I saw, read, said, heard or did yesterday. I have been in traumatic situations that I can't remember all the details.
Sounds like the FOG is lifting!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Perhaps you might enlist ngracie's support on "the other" thread.

She's the self-proclaimed expert who confirmed Casey's diagnosis as well.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
You mean, you don't remember?

You mean, you really seriously don't remember?

Oh dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,084,554
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min someone 484,438
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 66
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 3 hr Winnipeg 176
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 45,911
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 6 hr irish_girl28 3
Goodbye PH 11 hr honeymylove 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search