Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 203)

Showing posts 4,041 - 4,060 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you got to read these autocorrects last night.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read some of these, I didn't feel so bad.
http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-2 ...
Thanks. Those are great.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
What ever happened to Casey whats her name?
With any luck she's swimming with the fishes.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>With any luck she's swimming with the fishes.
Makes you wonder what criminals do instead of working all day?__Lets see, I was acquited so I think I will just do nothing like a lump on a log, put my hands up, file bankruptcy and sit some more.

Huge waste.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is!:)
YEPPERS! Both YOU and AN are the Bomb !
When I see posts from YOU & AN - I head for me Bunker knowing dam well that each of you cause a massive Shrapnel fallout from Killer Lovers.

Incidentally Shrapnel from WW2 is being sold on E-BAY.

Could be just another way to supplement their 'penny-a- posts'
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
Oh you don't even have to have a dull, flacid, Casey remark to get attention mr regular troll. Ya'll just have to show up and somebody will either talk about you like you can't understand that it's you they mean, or reply right to you which was requested we not do but never supported. I answered you because you registered your name. I respect that. So mr regular troll, you are in the power seat, what DO you really want to talk about? Captive audience here.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>With any luck she's swimming with the fishes.
I doubt if she knows how to swim - Had she had such knowledge she would have entered the pool to save her child from a drowning death.

Notice there are no pics of her in the pool ?
Was she afraid that the Chlorine would bleach out her big black blobs thus leaving her unrecognizable.

Was the Orlando Killer meant to be a twin ??

'Shark Cannibalism and Early Life

Ovoviviparous shark pups depend on yolk for nutrition, and when an embryo has expended its own yolk sac, it turns to the eggs around it. Some species practice intrauterine cannibalism, or eating the other fertilized or unfertilized eggs in the womb.

The best-known intrauterine cannibal is the sand tiger shark. Although the sand tiger shark has two uteri and produces many eggs, each litter yields just two pups -- one from each uterus. That's because as the sharks develop their embryonic teeth, they start to eat the other embryos, killing their unborn brothers and sisters, as well as the unfertilized eggs. It's survival of the fittest in the womb, until only one shark remains.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Jodi washed the sheets, put them in the dryer, threw the clothes, camera and towels in the washer with the bleach. She assembled the floor cleaner, moved furniture, etc. Regardless of the reason, any attempt to clean any death/murder scene is circumstantial evidence of guilt. Lying about any death/ murder is consciousness of guilt.

The inability to recognize either as guilt, reflects amorality, stupidity or sociopathy.

(Or all of the above).
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
YEPPERS! Both YOU and AN are the Bomb !
When I see posts from YOU & AN - I head for me Bunker knowing dam well that each of you cause a massive Shrapnel fallout from Killer Lovers.
Incidentally Shrapnel from WW2 is being sold on E-BAY.
Could be just another way to supplement their 'penny-a- posts'
These lazy pieces of human plunder merely need to google these nonsensical questions, assumptions or fables to get an answer. It's just like the old thread. Mstr. Baiters.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Common sense tells us not to believe every thing we read online (French Model and all that), but, I believe most here are genuine :)
BONJOUR SALO!- I CONCUR ! I would have concurred earlier but I had to wait for the Orlando Fatboy to come home so that I could borrow his Gittin Up Going To Sunday Mass Suit,

Kinda big on me of course but WTH - He looked even funnier when he stood up in court in this same cheap ill fitting suit and lied
his arse off.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you wonder what criminals do instead of working all day?__Lets see, I was acquited so I think I will just do nothing like a lump on a log, put my hands up, file bankruptcy and sit some more.
Huge waste.
Some occupy their time by getting Nose / Ear Studs and dine out on Chicken wings with 2 Geriatric Gents.

One of whom is very very rich and is obsessed with her.
Dick Samuel perhaps ? Why not she has always been partial to Dicks.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

"Martinez walked the jury through perceived inconsistencies in Samuels' test methods, bringing up two score sheets from Arias' post-traumatic stress diagnostic test.
The score sheets indicate Samuels scored the same test twice and each sheet contains different results.
Martinez accused Samuels of changing the test results to give Arias a higher score on the test.
"Sir, that's a change, yes or no?" asked Martinez, pointing out that one score sheet, filed before the start of the trial, indicated Arias had a symptom severity score of 33, while the other score sheet - provided to Martinez after the trial began -- gave her a score of 35. The latter of the two also had a handwritten note next to the score that stated the results supported a "moderate to severe" diagnosis.
"I scored it twice," Samuels replied.
"That's a change right?" Martinez asked.
"That's a change," Samuels said.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Replay-
""I don't remember," Samuels said.
"Do you have problems with your memory then?" asked Martinez.
"No, sir, no more problems than you do," Samuels replied.
"Sir, with regard to this issue, have you conducted a diagnostic test on the prosecutor?" asked Martinez.
"No, I have not," said Samuels.
"How would you know about his memory problems?" asked Martinez

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
BONJOUR SALO!- I CONCUR ! I would have concurred earlier but I had to wait for the Orlando Fatboy to come home so that I could borrow his Gittin Up Going To Sunday Mass Suit,
Kinda big on me of course but WTH - He looked even funnier when he stood up in court in this same cheap ill fitting suit and lied
his arse off.
I want to know what Samuel's is doing with that frog fur he has growing on the back of his head?
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
Papa is paying the rent on a Bunker someplace in FL.
She insisted he have it exterminated in order to rid it of a pet bald mouse.

Mammy has been known to go to the Halloween Store and buy her kid some big glasses and a big black hat so that she will not be recognized by her adoring fans.

Mammy is really piddled off at Jodi for stealing the limelight.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I want to know what Samuel's is doing with that frog fur he has growing on the back of his head?
Growing it out for the hair transplant he can afford now that he willingly and fraudulently used a "doctored" (phd not md) answer sheet to support claims on PTSD induced amnesia, at the taxpayers' expense.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I want to know what Samuel's is doing with that frog fur he has growing on the back of his head?
Hi all:D
I can't wait for the abuse expert to get up there and ruin her career. lol
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Replay...
"Do you feel comfortable with diagnosing a person with a condition if they continually lie to you, hypothetically speaking?" a juror asked.
"Well if I knew someone was lying and what they were telling me was unsubstantiated by anything else and somehow I knew they were lying, I would not make a diagnosis. That would be inappropriate," said Samuels.
Another juror asked, "Can you be certain that Arias is telling you the truth about the day Alexander died?"
Samuels replied, "Not with 100 percent certainty. I can't say that."

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing it out for the hair transplant he can afford now that he willingly and fraudulently used a "doctored" (phd not md) answer sheet to support claims on PTSD induced amnesia, at the taxpayers' expense.
LOL
His Goose is Cooked in the Mental Health Field, I do believe!
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
These lazy pieces of human plunder merely need to google these nonsensical questions, assumptions or fables to get an answer. It's just like the old thread. Mstr. Baiters.
LMAO AN !- Keyword in your post being 'LAZY!- Scabies have no knowledge on how to Google - They are too busy hoping to get under the skin and become an irritant.

I can't help but wonder if Jodi's Guru Dick has not hired them to do his research.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO AN !- Keyword in your post being 'LAZY!- Scabies have no knowledge on how to Google - They are too busy hoping to get under the skin and become an irritant.
I can't help but wonder if Jodi's Guru Dick has not hired them to do his research.
Maybe inclement weather has washed away their bridges, so they have to live on Topix?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,041 - 4,060 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 4 min Kate Carraway 1,809
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,033,671
Review: AMS Uniform Gallery (May '09) 1 hr Carla Thomas 28
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 478,235
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 42,972
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 13,306
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Vic 95,807
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••