AN other

Duluth, GA

#4428 Mar 24, 2013
Def. witness list addendum:

Matt McCartney, a former boyfriend who lives in California.

Two friends and two former girlfriends of Travis Alexander. The defense claims Alexander was seeing those girlfriends at the same time he was dating Arias.

Richard Samuels, a valley psychologist and expert on sexual violence cases.

Kimberly Ross, Arias' former cell mate.
Angel

Osceola, AR

#4429 Mar 24, 2013
The only truly "spiritual" thing that Jodi was ever "seeking" was for men to worship "her trinity" .. three holes of the ho!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#4434 Mar 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
Def. witness list addendum:
Matt McCartney, a former boyfriend who lives in California.
Two friends and two former girlfriends of Travis Alexander. The defense claims Alexander was seeing those girlfriends at the same time he was dating Arias.
Richard Samuels, a valley psychologist and expert on sexual violence cases.
Kimberly Ross, Arias' former cell mate.
Thank you for all our post. Much APPREICATED.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#4435 Mar 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for all our post. Much APPREICATED.
ITA, AN is the bomb.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#4437 Mar 24, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>ITA, AN is the bomb.
I agree !
And that was to read YOUR post AN.
This group rocks!
Angel

Osceola, AR

#4438 Mar 24, 2013
I will be so proud of the countries judicial system when they convict this murdering psycho of 1st degree, whether she gets life or death penalty. And I will NOT be surprised to see trolling cockaroaches scream... she didn't do it... it's a conspiracy! Cause you know they will. LOL

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#4440 Mar 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree !
This group rocks!
Common sense tells us not to believe every thing we read online (French Model and all that), but, I believe most here are genuine :)

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#4441 Mar 24, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Common sense tells us not to believe every thing we read online (French Model and all that), but, I believe most here are genuine :)
LOL. Good One! I agree!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#4442 Mar 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree !
This group rocks!
Yes it does even with the ocassional static at times.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#4443 Mar 24, 2013
Former Detective Reveals How To Tell When Suspects are Lying
Ashley Lutz | Apr. 5, 2012, 11:46 AM |
stacy dittrich

Law enforcement can tell when suspects are lying, usually beginning with an initial 911 call or first interview.
"The 911 call and initial statements are among the most important pieces of evidence should a case go to trial," said Stacy Dittrich, a former Ohio police detective, crime expert and author. "The entire case can build from those few sentences."
Dittrich has appeared on Nancy Grace, CNN and E! to discuss headline-making cases and explain what happens behind the yellow tape. She told us police can usually tell if a suspect is lying--even if their story seems to line up.
Here are the most tell-tale signs, revealed.
A pre-emptive 911 call: Criminals sometimes call police very early to cover their bases..... JODI DID THIS. For instance, a man with a missing spouse might call police within a couple hours to say something is wrong. "The first question the detective is asking is why they're assuming something is wrong because not getting ahold of someone right away is pretty normal," Dittrich said.

The emotions don't fit:.... CASEY DID THIS- even if what a suspect is saying on the call appears to be true, their tone is a big tip-off to police, Dittrich said. For instance, a calm demeanor while reporting a home invasion could indicate something is amiss because ``most people are hysterical in that kind of situation....''"she's been missing 31 days...yawn, yes 31 days"
Not answering "yes" or "no":.... JODI AND CASEY DID THIS. an innocent person will usually answer questions with a direct yes or no. Not so for criminals, says Dittrich. When asked "are you involved in this murder?" they are likely to give a long answer like "I swear on my mother's grave and all my children I didn't." This is a way of stalling: even though they tell themselves to lie, they can't quite follow through...."I would never hurt Travis" "If I did kill him, it would be humanly" "I know in my gut Caylee's alright"
Too many details: A criminal usually carefully plans their story in advance, anticipating that they'll eventually speaks with detectives. A 911 call with too many details about the suspect, such as what they did that day or whether they're happy with their significant other, is a red flag because it shows the person put thought into his or her story.
Lying about small stuff: Even the most innocuous statements can reveal inconsistencies, Dittrich said. A suspect talk of watching a television show in his or her alibi statement, but the show didn't air that night. Lies about small stuff usually culminate in bigger evidence against the accused.
Referring to a missing person in past-tense: Most people hold out hope that their missing loved one will be found alive. Referring to a person in past tense, saying "I really loved her" or "he and I were happily married,'' is incriminating, Dittrich said.
Saying ``huh?'': When police ask a direct question, such as "Did you steal those items?" a guilty suspect will often pretend not to hear in order to stall and come up with a story, Dittrich said. Instead of answering a very direct question they say "huh?" or "what do you mean?" Dittrich said....( first question by 911 operator to casey "can you tell me what's going on" casey "pardon me"?)
Helpfully offering another explanation: a suspect will often try and mislead detectives by putting another suspicious person on the investigation's radar, Dittrich said. If a person denies a kidnapping but mentions a creepy man in a van, it's important to see if there's any other evidence of such a person existing. If there's not, chances are the suspect made up a story to deflect the blame.... Ninja's and Nanny's!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#4444 Mar 24, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up across the bridge in West Memphis, AR..after getting married I moved to the suburbs of Memphis. Overton Square just became a hang out for buying and selling drugs and other not so good for family things.. Jodi would have fit in there real well. lol I still love Beale Street. I love to walk around and just listen to all the different styles of music down there. Most recently ..the 4 years I spent in NJ may have scared me more. Drugs, break ins, fights, gangs, and killings right outside our front door. Glad to be back down here in God's country. lol
Yikes, Overton Square wasn't like that when I lived there. My family lived there for years after I left. I would go visit and could not believe how built up Memphis was. My parents moved to Heber Srpings, Ark, I love it there.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#4445 Mar 24, 2013
I'm looking forward to Matt McCarteny's testimony. Particularly when Mr. Martinez asks him about who initiated the deviancy in his relationship with Jodi. It should be enlightening when he describes details like why send the codes in the magazines. Was Jodi a brunette when he last saw her? Did he know Jodi was travelling to SLC for the PPL meeting? Who broke up with whom?

The jury questions should be good too. Has he suffered PTSD as a result of a bad haircut? Is he still a Wiccan?
AN other

Duluth, GA

#4447 Mar 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for all our post. Much APPREICATED.
Thanks
AN other

Duluth, GA

#4448 Mar 24, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Thanks.(Autocorrect Back arches both.). I don't know what my autocorrect is thinking- jodi in custody? But it should have read "backatcha" you both,
Angel

Osceola, AR

#4449 Mar 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes, Overton Square wasn't like that when I lived there. My family lived there for years after I left. I would go visit and could not believe how built up Memphis was. My parents moved to Heber Srpings, Ark, I love it there.
Yeah Heber is great. I also like the Ouachita area. I can't remember when Overton square went bad but I hear they have been trying to build it back up. I think some of the restaurants moved to Beale Street.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#4452 Mar 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.(Autocorrect Back arches both.). I don't know what my autocorrect is thinking- jodi in custody? But it should have read "backatcha" you both,
I hope you got to read these autocorrects last night.

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read some of these, I didn't feel so bad.
http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-2 ...
AN other

Duluth, GA

#4453 Mar 24, 2013
'You f***ed up what you told my attorney the next day / directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year / get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before / you testify so / we can fix this / interview was excellent! Must talk ASAP!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22843...

"NOW, there is information coming out that Matt McCartney (Jodi's ex) forged those letters and ... trial) they stated something about Jodi and cell mate practicing Travis's writing, signature,..."

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#4454 Mar 24, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Yes she is!:)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#4457 Mar 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you got to read these autocorrects last night.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read some of these, I didn't feel so bad.
http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-2 ...
That was friggin hysterical! LMAO

Level 2

New Port Richey, FL

#4458 Mar 24, 2013
What ever happened to Casey whats her name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,110,194
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 24 min AN other 487,452
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Earthling-1 46,653
Orlando shouldn't be part of the US 55 min Fact 1
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,943
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,822
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,891
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••