Comments
3,961 - 3,980 of 25,771 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#4344 Mar 24, 2013
Marie "Mimi" Hall is the witness who already testified it was her who noticed Travis missing BEFORE the cruise took place. Who had THE KEY to his bedroom?

January 3, 2013 --
On June 9, 2008, Hall said that she decided to contact Melissa Lowery and Dallin Forres, who then went to Alexander's house, where they found his roommate home with his girlfriend.

The roommate and one of the friends entered Alexander's locked room while Mimi and another woman remained outside. She said that upon entering they said there was blood everywhere and then came running out saying he's dead, he's dead. She ran outside and called 911.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-trial-tim...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#4345 Mar 24, 2013
Who was it that c/p yesterday something about friends raising an alert to check out Travis's bedroom AFTER the CANCUN CRUISE was over on June 9th because he had been MISSING from the CANCUN CRUISE?

That post also appears to be MISSING as well.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#4347 Mar 24, 2013
The only other possible explanation is Travis was employed with a cruise line...short runs to Cancun and back from somewhere, certainly not Arizona.....more than likely Florida.

June 5, 2008 - June 9
June 10 -

If so, what's with having to shroud it with PrePaid Legal Services?

I also recall discussion about it being odd....in the Zenaida Gonzalez questionaire she mentioned "her boss" connected with her employment with Tormar Cleaning sent her to live in his or her vacation condo in Arizona for a period of time.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#4348 Mar 24, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>It's turned into the Days and Rambler freak show. It was a place where someone could get info about the trial, now, with most obnoxious person on Topix here and people answering, it will be just like the thread everyone eft.
I don't answer it at all, I took a solemn troll oath never to speak to it again..... It's working wonders for me.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#4349 Mar 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler and Days are the same poster, and from what I have seen only a couple people talked to the troll...Mary did, SMT did and a couple tag along Losers, but other than that "Everyone" just ignores the pig, and it's working well!
By all of us leaving the old State thread, it exposed the truth of the one person Casey support systems.. It is one or two Losers with many puppet hats....Just like many thought all along....No the desperate little runt is a tag along loser here...The Big difference is NO ONE talks to it directly, and it is driving Days mad....LOL
Keep up the good work People, Ignore the troll....It's working to a T.....Nothing better than pissing off a troll in mid troll....Hahahaha
I have not responded to a single troll post since this thread started. I have been back to the Casey thread once when Days said gbye and posted a video. So what posts are you talking about?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#4350 Mar 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>I have not responded to a single troll post since this thread started. I have been back to the Casey thread once when Days said gbye and posted a video. So what posts are you talking about?
And that video was fcking hysterical...... Taps, lol..... Perfect!!!

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#4352 Mar 24, 2013
Oh man...the troll talk again :(

I find it counterproductive to keep rehashing the issue.

Sign that hangs in my granddaughters new room...

"Keep Calm And Carry On" :)

Level 8

New York

#4353 Mar 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler and Days are the same poster, and from what I have seen only a couple people talked to the troll...Mary did, SMT did and a couple tag along Losers, but other than that "Everyone" just ignores the pig, and it's working well!
By all of us leaving the old State thread, it exposed the truth of the one person Casey support systems.. It is one or two Losers with many puppet hats....Just like many thought all along....No the desperate little runt is a tag along loser here...The Big difference is NO ONE talks to it directly, and it is driving Days mad....LOL
Keep up the good work People, Ignore the troll....It's working to a T.....Nothing better than pissing off a troll in mid troll....Hahahaha
I just looked at the Casey thread and you have numerous posts over there. You then wonder why they keep coming in here? Why are you over there baiting them? Do you think if you stayed out of there they would get the message that no one wants to banter with them?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#4354 Mar 24, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't answer it at all, I took a solemn troll oath never to speak to it again..... It's working wonders for me.
Works for me to,I see the name and bypass it all together,I refuse to give it judgit's also.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#4356 Mar 24, 2013
All of the idiots post are unbleiveable,what a deranged person it is.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#4358 Mar 24, 2013
Totally off topic...

A couple of days ago I was looking at Coach purses to reward myself for working so hard again this year. Now Topix is taunting me with ads of the purse I looked at, lol.

I have to give up hopes of the purse because my daughter told me yesterday she's pregnant :) It was great news since we've always been told she will never be able to have a baby. I'm over the moon!

Level 8

New York

#4362 Mar 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you go there as well Mary...You and I know that little jerk is going to follow us any place we go....Don't try to blame it on me....You far out post me so you would win every time...I really don't take any of this stuff personally and neither should you, or anyone for that matter...LOL
Go to the Casey thread and count my posts then count yours. I take it personally when you mention my name putting out information that is not completely true. I made ONE post over there and that was a while ago. I don't care where they follow me I just don't respond.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#4363 Mar 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked at the Casey thread and you have numerous posts over there. You then wonder why they keep coming in here? Why are you over there baiting them? Do you think if you stayed out of there they would get the message that no one wants to banter with them?
Good morning MNY, I believe we are all guilty of doing it at times,but if we ignore them and not even give them judgit's perhap's there deranged mind's will start to realise they havent anything to offer.this thread has been descent,nobody calling anybody names except me when I refer to them as insects and I shouldnt do that at all either.
But when reading the BS our canadian ( ohio/SLC0 person) wrote this morning,I imagine the old WPP,Body Double,defective indictment ,Etc Etc will start showing up.Lets ignore and not respond to any post by it like we have been doing.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#4364 Mar 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep my name off your finger tips, chit stirrer!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#4365 Mar 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but sometimes we ALL have had enough of the jerk and have spoke our minds here, either in-directly or directly to the troll. Truth is, ignore it or reply to it, it is an everyday fixture of Topix life...The trolls come from Miles and miles around just to be jerks in public...Useless little things and we shouldn't let any one of them interrupt our conversations...They only win if you let'em....Trolls are perpetual losers so they never really win anything.-Mr. Tolles
I agree WTB, good morning. I have allways been the one to fly off the handle with it,and it's very hard to refrain from telling it off,but I am holding my own.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#4366 Mar 24, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Totally off topic...
A couple of days ago I was looking at Coach purses to reward myself for working so hard again this year. Now Topix is taunting me with ads of the purse I looked at, lol.
I have to give up hopes of the purse because my daughter told me yesterday she's pregnant :) It was great news since we've always been told she will never be able to have a baby. I'm over the moon!
Congratulations SL!! I say treat yourself to the purse, you deserve it!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#4368 Mar 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the Casey thread and count my posts then count yours. I take it personally when you mention my name putting out information that is not completely true. I made ONE post over there and that was a while ago. I don't care where they follow me I just don't respond.
Ok I want to intercede hear.

MNY and WTB, lets call and impasse and let it go, we have a good thread here and lets keep it that way.I respect all your post both WTB and your MNY,you are the good guy's just like AN,RC,Gloomy and the other's.JMHO
Thank You T.

Level 8

New York

#4370 Mar 24, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Totally off topic...
Awwwweeeee congrats!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#4371 Mar 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwweeeee congrats!
Ten minutes of fun,lifetime of misery,

I say congrats also,

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#4372 Mar 24, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Totally off topic...
That's great news!!!!! Congrats to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Hey Stupid 1,099,863
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr janeschinhair 17,625
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr Lon Spector 29
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr LizW 486,538
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 191
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 247
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info