Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 169)

Showing posts 3,361 - 3,380 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I also find it amusing that some people I have NEVER responded to . Think I actually would.
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! LOL
I find it amusing that anyone is so anal retentive to think they can dictate who's allowed to post, or who can reply to who's posts on a public Topix thread pertaining to a high profile criminal case.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
I do not understand how she inflicted so many wounds in 60 seconds.
mercy
I can't either.

I'm interested in what the State's 62 second premeditated murder scenario looks like and I'd expect something to that effect is planned to be explained it during rebuttal. I suppose Juan could borrow HLN's stage-set......he appears to thrive on dramatic effect.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>From RADARONLINE
The Jodi Arias murder trial has been full of twists and turns, but leave it to Dr. Drew Pinsky to reveal the strange, if not downright bizzare similarities between the admitted killer and one of her attorneys, Jennifer Willmott.
I was thinking the other day, Jodi's clothes resemble her attorney's. I was thinking the attorney cleaned out her closet and that is what Jodi is wearing everyday. Then I came upon the Radar On Line.
I still think she is wearing second hand Jennifer clothes.
Yeah, I saw some of that on TV today. She is a nut case, I feel sorry for Travis having ever crossed her path. He looked a little chubby in the link Bella posted. I read he lost weight for the Cancun trip....I wonder if the weight loss added more of a threat to jodi. I think the cloths are good-willed to the prisoners.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Been trying to remember something that has been bothering me since day 30 of the trial...after watching it again just now... I got it. When being questioned about his threat to her.. she accidentally made a freudian slip and said that Travis said to her .. "f*cking killed me b*tch".Her words!!! he didn't say f*cking kill you b*tch". This is actually the second time she has slipped up and said something different about what happened.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
Okay. I figured out Samuels problem with the book. He thought he was ordering .. "Your Erogenous Zones" for her and mistakenly ordered and sent .."Your Erroneous Zones". LOL
You sure it wasn't 50 shades of grey?
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
His next choice was going to be.. Lady Chatterley's Lover. LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Angel wrote:
Been trying to remember something that has been bothering me since day 30 of the trial...after watching it again just now... I got it. When being questioned about his threat to her.. she accidentally made a freudian slip and said that Travis said to her .. "f*cking killed me b*tch".Her words!!! he didn't say f*cking kill you b*tch". This is actually the second time she has slipped up and said something different about what happened.
Great catch
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

HMM! Intersesting during one of her initsl interviews the interviewer tell het 2 otherm members of LE interviewed her family and they are not surprised because when the heard about the slaughter of Travis they suspected she had something to do with it. They obviously know her better than the wannabe lawyers who defend her with a sick passion.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe The Revolt of Mamie Stover.- A judge being interviewed on After Dark said it was probably 50 Shades Of Cray Cray.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Drew showed the video of Jodi sneaking the yellow envelope and sliding it under her lap.
Was all very obvious exactly what happened - Unless of course somebody photo shopped Jodi doing her sneaky sticky fingered act.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Actually it looked more like she slipped it under her Bum sorry ! She was probably hoping they would search her body cavities.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
In all fairness, she spent what...18 days on the stand and a considerable amount of that time getting verbally slugged by JM. Everyone of us twists our words around at the best of times, and to automatically assume that was a Freudian slip and pure evidence of guilt is a tad presumptuous given the intensive circumstances she was under.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

*** to add more
.. "f*cking killed me b*tch" versus "f*cking kill you b*tch".

I can't know if Jodi's story is true or not, but try put yourself in her shoes, just pretending it was all true, giving her the benefit of doubt. If you lived her life, bad relationships, treated like a piece of meat, low self-esteem.....then comes along a rich Mormon, more of the same but worse.violence. Wouldn't you try put whatever it was he said out of your mind, wanting to forget? Drudging all those sordid memories up on a witness stand would be a worst nightmare for anyone......"Holding the camera like a 5 year old", Travis becoming enraged.....

That she twisted her words can also indicate she didn't memorize a fabricated story, since, if she was guilty, she's had almost 5 years time to do so.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Amazing the bs that can be put on here.
I love it when someone says... don't presume to know about someone else's life...yet they have no problem presuming that you have no idea what being mistreated and abused is like. I don't put someone down for not believing what I believe but I do demand the respect of being allowed TO have my own beliefs. This IS America and we do still have the right to speak out minds... well for now we do anyway.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey Rex - Menat to post this the other day but got Jodi distracted- Blobso back in the news - I declare he must have the same dentist as Dr.Mudd...

Sandy Hook families rip Michael Moore's call to release crime scene photos

By Joshua Rhett Miller

Published March 15, 2013

FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/15/newtown-...

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, she spent what...18 days on the stand and a considerable amount of that time getting verbally slugged by JM. Everyone of us twists our words around at the best of times, and to automatically assume that was a Freudian slip and pure evidence of guilt is a tad presumptuous given the intensive circumstances she was under.
18 days of verbal abuse is nothing compared to having your throat cut from ear to ear.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

***Meant not menat.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jodi spent 18 days on the stand being coaxed by Qirk BUT had 5 years to study the script and rehearse her lines after meeting with Dr. Mudd.
Even tho he only met with her 12 times. DUH !
She was also allowed to review Jury ???? directed at her.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and the Legal System: The Jodi Arias Defense

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-rubinstein...

Jodi Arias: The Trial
Jodi Arias Trial: Defense Counters Attacks on PTSD Doc's Credibility; We Talk to Expert Who has Doubts on Amnesia Story

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/...

Here are two must read articles for the early birds, and or night owls=D
GN all!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
18 days of verbal abuse is nothing compared to having your throat cut from ear to ear.
I'm not saying it is. Neither does one mispoken word prove someone guilty. I'm a little taken aback that people are so close-minded about this case, when it's not even over yet. What's the point of even following it if nobody is interested in anything but Jodi being convicted of murder? And since when has the public become so all-knowing that it has the right of the role of judge and jury, without hearing all the evidence? Oh right, the media is telling us Jodi is guilty of murder.....

I think it's very sad how many of you turn your back on your own justice system.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,361 - 3,380 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 6 min Lon Spector 129
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min WAKE UP DEM VOTERS 1,078,385
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,690
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 8 hr MeMe 39
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 9 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 13 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 13 hr WAS sanka 5
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••