Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I but I don't think the Doc has realized yet that he is up to the neck in his own BS. All hypothetically of course.
Fight or flight usually is about anxiety or panic attacks. Fight means you fight through those feelings until they subside and they will or you take flight and leave the environment that is creating the panic attacks or high anxiety.

She could not stand the idea of TA taking Mimi to Cancun, so much so she went to the Bishop to get some information of the status of TA's relationship with Mimi. Who does that? An obsessive jealous sociopath Jodi, that's who.

On the set up recording she made of TA she is the one who started talking to him about their sexual escapades to get him in the mood for phone sex. She was going to use that recording to ruin TA or blackmail him, that is very obvious. She also was telling him that she wanted to keep blossoming sexually and wanted (him) she was saying these things to him hoping to get the answers she wanted, he blew that off too.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, the Dr. Just said, " she had NO jealousy toward TA"
He needs a psych test!
Let the state introduce "the goods" to prove how they came to the conclusion Jodi was jealous.

It's their theory!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I hope we get to see JM doing some questioning before today's hearing is over. She's going to try and use all the time to allow the jury to be left with her questioning of the liar.

I do believe the jury has his number by the questions they put to him.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr S testifying that people can be assertive with some people and not others in their life, for example a person who came to him who was the CEO of a large company, who's mother dominated his life.
Angel

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Samuels giving a self-help book to an inmate after she expressed an interest in it is bias? He said he was a compassionate person and it's wasn't unusual for him to do that sort of thing and it wasn't against the regulations.
You have an odd definition of bias. If he had given her a prescription for drugs, would that be bias as well, because obviously Jodi wouldn't be paying for that either?
He cannot prescribe her drugs..he is not licensed. He never said she expressed an interest in the book. Being a compassionate person has nothing to do with it being inappropriate in his capacity that he was just suppose to be doing an evaluation.Plus, if you know the actual regulations and rules he is obliged to practice by ...pleasse list them.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting for JM to step up. This doctor is fulla chit.
Aware being the key word - LOL I doubt he is even aware of what day it is - certainly very unaware when he wheeled his little cart thru the vomit yesterday.

Mary good link to catch up on any Q & A you may have missed..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/rich...

Do you feel comfortable diagnosing a person if you knew they were lying?

"I would not make a diagnosis if I was aware someone were telling me a lie," Samuels said.
Angel

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the state introduce "the goods" to prove how they came to the conclusion Jodi was jealous.
It's their theory!
I hope so too..that came from her OWN mouth in police interrogations. Saw it and heard it.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Can one liar recognize another one? Most who have supported the murderesses on these two threads have proved to be liars. Do they have the ability to know when someone else is lying?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, the Dr. Just said, " she had NO jealousy toward TA"
He needs a psych test!
Oh yes she was obsessive and controlling in her relationships. She spied on her ex-bf's. She searched through their phones, emails and FB accounts. She confronted at least 4 women. Who the hell drives 70 miles to confront a woman? Who continues to have sex with men after she catches them cheating? A woman that doesn't want to let go, her ego couldn't take it. Arias is very aggressive, assertive and controlling.
Angel

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

It is almost comical how people can complain about the prosecution taking time to question a witness for the defense after they are the ones who have dragged and dragged and dragged on their questioninng for so long... how many days did they have JA on the stand again??? Nurmi is sluggish in his questioning and dwelled on the sexual part ad nauseam... and Willmott asks the same questions over and over. JM is precise and quick. He might get a little heated but I have no doubt if Nurmi or Willmott needed an attorney to fight for THEM...he would be the first one they would call on. ha ha
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lawyers are not trained psychologists".
There's not much JM can do other than call another expert witness in the area of psychology during rebuttal.
Rambler you have Company over at your thread.
Angel

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes she was obsessive and controlling in her relationships. She spied on her ex-bf's. She searched through their phones, emails and FB accounts. She confronted at least 4 women. Who the hell drives 70 miles to confront a woman? Who continues to have sex with men after she catches them cheating? A woman that doesn't want to let go, her ego couldn't take it. Arias is very aggressive, assertive and controlling.
She certainly has no problem asserting herself with her mother..as they smart dr states.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight or flight usually is about anxiety or panic attacks. Fight means you fight through those feelings until they subside and they will or you take flight and leave the environment that is creating the panic attacks or high anxiety.
Panic attacks or high anxiety mean people freeze.

That's the exact opposite of the "fight or flight" response, which is an automatic survival instinct when the body generates excess adrenaline which enables one to take prompt measures to deal with trauma or threats.

Google it, or watch Dr Samuels testimony about it earlier this week. It's nothing "new". People have been known to do amazing, almost physically impossible things as a result of this response including fight off a larger person, run fast to get help, life cars off children, etc.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so too..that came from her OWN mouth in police interrogations. Saw it and heard it.
Attempting to reason with a mindless insect gets you nowhere. The insect ignores your logical response and simply jumps to another obtuse subject.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I lol when her lawyer asked if she could make a "high level decision" like WALKING OUT THE DOOR. I think the jurors think like that shrink who wrote about the gun for the camping trip..STAY HOME if you think you're in danger!
TA was in no condition to stop her since she had time to run for a gun, unlock it and cock it, take the time to go get a knife and follow him to slit his throat..plenty of time to flee, instead. She's dead in the water.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aware being the key word - LOL I doubt he is even aware of what day it is - certainly very unaware when he wheeled his little cart thru the vomit yesterday.
Mary good link to catch up on any Q & A you may have missed..
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/rich...
Do you feel comfortable diagnosing a person if you knew they were lying?
"I would not make a diagnosis if I was aware someone were telling me a lie," Samuels said.
Dragging your briefcase through vomit indicates a fight or flight event.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the jurors get to hear that information?
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Can one liar recognize another one? Most who have supported the murderesses on these two threads have proved to be liars. Do they have the ability to know when someone else is lying?
Well - They certainly did snipe at each other most of the time.
Each one trying to out do the others with the lies and spins.
LOL there were actually times when the haters hated the other haters. i.e.

Jess did it you fkg Bimbo !

Richard did it you fool!

George did it - I watched the trial 3 times and read the documents 5 times !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Rambler you have Company over at your thread.
Nobody home there.

I'm watching very interesting witness at the Jodi Arias trial talk about the workings of the human mind.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
He cannot prescribe her drugs..he is not licensed. He never said she expressed an interest in the book. Being a compassionate person has nothing to do with it being inappropriate in his capacity that he was just suppose to be doing an evaluation.Plus, if you know the actual regulations and rules he is obliged to practice by ...pleasse list them.
That is considered totally immaterial to the Killer Lover -
Wait & Watch it's a reoccurring mental condition she suffers from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando