Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
Wtf,is this another recess or is the trial done for the evening?
Back on now
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just planning for his future as a paid "expert" ala Dr. Henry Lee.
Rumor has it that Dr. WeeLee has opened a Chinses Rest. and will hire Jammy Sammy as a waitress.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just HLN pushing the "pause button" for the millionth commercial.
no it was an actual recess, I am watching on my iPad

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
This is off topic::
Has anybody read about the Teenager sentenced to three life terms this morning.
That kid wore a teeshirt with Killer on it to his sentencing, he laughed at smirked and said nasty stuff to the family's.
Well in all honesty,I really dont think this kid has in store for his self.
County jail is Pre School compared to the big house.
Fresh meat on the table about right now I imagine and the bids inside are being made as to get's his virgin azz. he wont be smirking in there in a day or so.
No, he won't. I used to see them come up to the clinic when they first got to Sumpter Correctional Medical Clinic. Acting all cocky. One week later...their eyebrows had been shaved off, they'd lost all of their bravado and they were frequently wearing buises. That kid will stop smirking.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he didn't have the ballkies enough to admit that - When Juan asked him why he testified about Transient Global Amnesia which he admitted to have no bearing on the case.
He should have been honest and said " Well @$250. ph I wanted to prolong my stay here.
Lying POS egotistical blow hard scum - Probably the reason he lost his hair is from blowing too hard.
Dam when the camera hit the back of that dome the light reflected stripes on it - Thought at first there was something wrong with me specs.
Looked to me like ja has been pulling a kc all afternoon, taking notes to help her stupid attorneys fill in the blanks....dumbasses aren't as quick on their feet as the real liars~smdh!

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Jodi just popped a pill, did anyone see that??

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The guy on the stand reminds me of Baez.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Upon Googling RICHARD M. SAMUELS, I came across an obituary with the name. Did JM finally do one in?
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> no it was an actual recess, I am watching on my iPad
I can hardly imagine the relief Jammy Sammy must be feeling -
A mere respite 'afore having to answer questions submitted by members of the Jury.

I imagine the Judge will LOL when one member of the Jury asks Jammy Sammy -'Do you part your hair to the left or the right?"
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he won't. I used to see them come up to the clinic when they first got to Sumpter Correctional Medical Clinic. Acting all cocky. One week later...their eyebrows had been shaved off, they'd lost all of their bravado and they were frequently wearing buises. That kid will stop smirking.
Give him two weeks in the Big house and I guarantee his a-hole will be bigger than Jodi Arias's
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

now the lady prosecutor is refreshing all the sex again, hell this jury will convict her for just being a Ho.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Oh now he has to go online to puchase a book for Jodie, a real p[rofessional he is.LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Funny there is no Hmmm's,Errrr's,I cant remember when the Defense questions him.But he goes directly into FOGNESIA when Juen crosses him.

I am sick of hearing him say BELIVE ME
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

, sorry everyone I mean the lady defense person and I think I said that wrong on several post.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

whataboutcaylee wrote:
Upon Googling RICHARD M. SAMUELS, I came across an obituary with the name. Did JM finally do one in?
A HA IDENTITY THEFT

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

http://www.amazon.com/Your-Erroneous-Zones-St...

Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life [Paperback]

Formats
Amazon price New from Used from
Kindle Edition $8.89 ----
Expand Hardcover --$14.20 $0.01
Expand Paperback $11.19 $9.39

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

STM wrote:
Jodi just popped a pill, did anyone see that??
Valium.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hardly imagine the relief Jammy Sammy must be feeling -
A mere respite 'afore having to answer questions submitted by members of the Jury.
I imagine the Judge will LOL when one member of the Jury asks Jammy Sammy -'Do you part your hair to the left or the right?"
omg this guy might as well jump the witness stand and get down on bended knee afore the murderess and confess his undying love ewwww
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked to me like ja has been pulling a kc all afternoon, taking notes to help her stupid attorneys fill in the blanks....dumbasses aren't as quick on their feet as the real liars~smdh!
To some extent I agree- But I think she was simply doodling her new name for when she walks free...'Mrs Ryan Burns - Mrs Jodi Burns'

Lawdy1 Lawdy! I hope she still has his number when she gets out.

Too bad that the 'self help book' Sammy gave Jodi when she was contemplating suicide did not explain to her that the first cut of the razor will make you feel like you have been 'stung' but the first cut should be the deepest.

Quick & Swift is the key - Much less painful than 29 stab wounds and a slash from ear to ear causing near decapitation.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone spray insecticide and air freshener in here? It looks like someone removed some of the North American turds

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search