Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to keep answering but I heard last night that TA's roomie was due home (and did get home) aprox 1 hour after murder. She was g-o-n-e gone!
Thanks rT, keep answering. I appreciate it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

spent

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Or something to sneak to her mother to give the news media.
Good thinking! Whatever it is, she's sneaky as they come. Bet she coasted into TA's driveway the morning with the lights and engine off.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Near as I can evaluate Juans cross on the expert.

This expert better see if he can buy Jackie Gleason's watch from Smokey and the Bandit 2, you all remember the one that started Beeping when he heard the Bandits name because the same thing will happen from now to eternity when this expert hears the name JUAN MARTINIZE
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Juan is doing what we were talking about a couple days ago,apparantly this expert doesnt have any UP TO DATE BOOKS FROM THE ASSOCIATE that is their quidelines.
UT OH.

That lady prosecutor may lose her job for hiring this experst,she didnt check his credentials properly.Her Boss will not be happy,

Level 6

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
Juan is doing what we were talking about a couple days ago,apparantly this expert doesnt have any UP TO DATE BOOKS FROM THE ASSOCIATE that is their quidelines.
UT OH.
That lady prosecutor may lose her job for hiring this experst,she didnt check his credentials properly.Her Boss will not be happy,
you mean the defense atty? LOL she looks like she needs a change of underwear every time she's about to object. Why's Jodi so involved today, I wonder? Whispering to the women like she's coaching them, not the other way around. I guess she knows best how to handle the good 'doctor';)
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the defense atty? LOL she looks like she needs a change of underwear every time she's about to object. Why's Jodi so involved today, I wonder? Whispering to the women like she's coaching them, not the other way around. I guess she knows best how to handle the good 'doctor';)
Good point, makes me wonder about the Book gift now.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya!

Level 6

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wondering if this guy doesn't have a screw loose! What is with men and sociopathic women? Clearly a laymen can see how sick and deviant she is by looking at the death pictures, yet this loser wants to help her because..? He still gets his money whether she wins or loses, and I sure as hell know she's not a dentist..why mess with his own career for THAT?

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Dick said he was making $250.00 and hour.....Get this IDIOT off the stand, what a dirtbag!!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wondering if this guy doesn't have a screw loose! What is with men and sociopathic women? Clearly a laymen can see how sick and deviant she is by looking at the death pictures, yet this loser wants to help her because..? He still gets his money whether she wins or loses, and I sure as hell know she's not a dentist..why mess with his own career for THAT?
He's just planning for his future as a paid "expert" ala Dr. Henry Lee.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

MaryIsShizzle wrote:
JOSE BAEZ to deliver opening statements to the mock Jodi jury on HLN After Dark.
He still looks like Count Chocola, but he has his serious game face on.
I guess HLN doesn't give a fck about any boycotters.
ROFLMAO!
Guess the lawyer gig ain't paying the bills anymore.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Wtf,is this another recess or is the trial done for the evening?

Level 6

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just planning for his future as a paid "expert" ala Dr. Henry Lee.
yeah..I'm surprised they didn't hire Henry Lee..must have been busy fudging evidence in another trial..they all look alike to him, you know;)

Level 3

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
I have been unable to find any photos of blood on the tile in Travis' home. I have seen photos of the huge blood stain on the carpet.
Here's a link and it has gruesome photos but no blood on the tile in these photos.
I wonder how much blood was on those bleached towels in the wash.
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/02/jodia-aria...
And how much of that bleach went on the floor with the water? she left the glass she was using to douse (the blood trail and her footprints?) water everywhere on TOP of TA
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she have an elevator injury too?
Silly Old You ! Jodi does not need an elevator trip to go arse up.
At the mere mention of Tootsie Pops she
makes like CCW and sings about 'The Bad Moon Rising"

T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah..I'm surprised they didn't hire Henry Lee..must have been busy fudging evidence in another trial..they all look alike to him, you know;)
Hey RT, you should read about this guy,I believed he moved to Az to keep from being arrested on the east coast,he is a shady as his client and Jose Baez.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
Recess,the lady Prosecuter was attempting to condradict Juan,and it went into a real exchange so the judge had the jury leave and then it was a break,should be back on shortly
southerngirl

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
Just HLN pushing the "pause button" for the millionth commercial.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

STM wrote:
Dick said he was making $250.00 and hour.....Get this IDIOT off the stand, what a dirtbag!!
Yet he didn't have the ballkies enough to admit that - When Juan asked him why he testified about Transient Global Amnesia which he admitted to have no bearing on the case.

He should have been honest and said " Well @$250. ph I wanted to prolong my stay here.

Lying POS egotistical blow hard scum - Probably the reason he lost his hair is from blowing too hard.

Dam when the camera hit the back of that dome the light reflected stripes on it - Thought at first there was something wrong with me specs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Jessup 1,096,090
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr PPP 1,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 46,239
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,366
Kids removed: Filthy home (Apr '09) 5 hr Cassandra 436
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Lizsgyn 486,347
Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 6 hr Roundabout 739

Search the Orlando Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info