Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you "never" leave your computer, I was wondering if you ever shave your self? I just picture you with hair to the floor from your head, pits and legs. You would be surprised how good you would feel with a nice close shave. You would treat everyone nice and feel like a million Canucks!
You ever thought about lazar hair removal to cure your obsession with shavings? i think in your crazy head are thoughts you're a fallen hoaky tree about to get mulched!

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever thought about lazar hair removal to cure your obsession with shavings? i think in your crazy head are thoughts you're a fallen hoaky tree about to get mulched!
Who is Lazar? All I said was you have to look like "It" from the Adams family with sitting at your computer for so long. I said nothing about trees. Maybe you have curly hair making you a Canoodle looking mutt.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

* LASER hair removal

Laser hair removal is the process of removing unwanted hair by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. It has been performed experimentally for about 20 years before becoming commercially available in the mid-1990s.[1] One of the first published articles describing laser hair removal was authored by the group at Massachusetts General Hospital in 1998.[2][3] The efficacy of laser hair removal is now generally accepted in the dermatology community,[citation needed] and laser hair removal is widely practiced in clinics, and even in homes using devices designed and priced for consumer self-treatment. Many reviews of laser hair removal methods, safety, and efficacy have been published in the dermatology literature.[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_hair_remov...

Level 3

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
* LASER hair removal
Laser hair removal is the process of removing unwanted hair by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. It has been performed experimentally for about 20 years before becoming commercially available in the mid-1990s.[1] One of the first published articles describing laser hair removal was authored by the group at Massachusetts General Hospital in 1998.[2][3] The efficacy of laser hair removal is now generally accepted in the dermatology community,[citation needed] and laser hair removal is widely practiced in clinics, and even in homes using devices designed and priced for consumer self-treatment. Many reviews of laser hair removal methods, safety, and efficacy have been published in the dermatology literature.[4]
Yes, I know about that you Ninny. Who is Lazar?

Level 3

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

I prefer a close shave, laser is for sissies.

Level 3

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
* LASER hair removal
So are you saying your Handler does this for you, or it's just a wishful thinking type thing? Nothing wrong with being a Canoodle eh!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

'Zimmerman Truthers' Question Crash Story
It's 'too perfectly timed and convenient,' they say, making the whole episode a bit 'fishy'

43 min ago by Dain Fitzgerald

<snip>

"Theorists have speculated that Zimmerman might have a police scanner, given his work as a neighborhood watchman and his current fear for his own safety," writes Seitz-Wald, "and that he used it to respond to the crash before authorities could get there."

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7221-zimmer...

This is a new one....the problem with that is the timing -- the 911 callers reported "people" - ie. George Zeimmerman and the other man - were immediately at the crash helping to recuse the victims by the time they made their calls while driving past the aoccident site.

It's a sad state of affairs when some people can't take the reported event and be happy that the lives of an identified family of four were possibly saved by the immediate response from two passing motorists and leave it at that, instead of twisting it into a nefarious situation .....any of us in the same predicament would certainly appreciate that similar quick action taken by total strangers acting in the capacity of a Good Samaritan. In Canada there are laws to protect such a rescuer from lawsuits regarding wrongdoing, not sure about Florida but regardless, in this example all ended well.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Opps, sorry wrong thread....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

janeschinhair wrote:
I prefer a close shave, laser is for sissies.
Whatever.
Call Me Gorgeous

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you "never" leave your computer, I was wondering if you ever shave your self? I just picture you with hair to the floor from your head, pits and legs. You would be surprised how good you would feel with a nice close shave. You would treat everyone nice and feel like a million Canucks!
You are a disgustingly hairy bearded lady.

Level 3

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

That case is over isn't it?

Level 3

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Call Me Gorgeous wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgustingly hairy bearded lady.
No I'm not Jane, just look at my picture i'm beautiful even with whiskers.

Level 3

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Opps, sorry wrong thread....
woops sorry wrong canoodle.

Level 3

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
Meaning : You haven't been trimmed/Groomed for months or years.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not Jane, just look at my picture i'm beautiful even with whiskers.
Are you callig her Jane or are you calling me a discusting hairy lady?

Either way, leave me out of your games. Thanks.

Level 3

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you callig her Jane or are you calling me a discusting hairy lady?
Either way, leave me out of your games. Thanks.
I was calling you out and it worked!

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
I was calling you out and it worked!
Calling me out?

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me out?
Hello
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I notice the latest Jodi Arias sideshow is shifting to get on firmer ground.

The original story was it was Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell who were targeted from the man from New York, and the threats escalated at some point following the acquittal after Bill Montgomery announced the state still planned to seek the death penalthy against Jodi Arias. Indeed Simpson was packed up and really to head to Altanta to kill Nancy Grace. So why wasn't he charged in New York where he committed the alleged crime?

Even the media was stumped ---

"It wasn't immediately clear why Arpaio's office has jurisdiction in the case."
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/jul/27/u...

This I guess is the answer -- let's erase Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell and add an unidentified victim....

"At least one of the women David Lee Simpson of Bath, N.Y., is accused of threatening lives in the Phoenix area. According to the police report, that woman has been living in mortal terror of the man since the Arias trial."
http://www.azcentral.com/opinions/articles/20...

Or is either Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell the referenced "at least one of?"

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
I notice the latest Jodi Arias sideshow is shifting to get on firmer ground.
The original story was it was Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell who were targeted from the man from New York, and the threats escalated at some point following the acquittal after Bill Montgomery announced the state still planned to seek the death penalthy against Jodi Arias. Indeed Simpson was packed up and really to head to Altanta to kill Nancy Grace. So why wasn't he charged in New York where he committed the alleged crime?
Even the media was stumped ---
"It wasn't immediately clear why Arpaio's office has jurisdiction in the case."
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/jul/27/u...
This I guess is the answer -- let's erase Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell and add an unidentified victim....
"At least one of the women David Lee Simpson of Bath, N.Y., is accused of threatening lives in the Phoenix area. According to the police report, that woman has been living in mortal terror of the man since the Arias trial."
http://www.azcentral.com/opinions/articles/20...
Or is either Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell the referenced "at least one of?"
This is another abandoned thread. A dime a dozen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info