|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

State of Arizona versus Jodi Ann Arias
CR2008-031021-001

7/9/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition.- Party (001) 7/10/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO REQUEST FOR ENTRY OF NUNC PRO TUNC ORDER FOR RETENTION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERTS WHO TESIFIED IN THE FIRST TRIAL AS WELL AS PROSPECTIVE ORDER FOR THOSE WHO WILL TESTIFY IN THE UPCOMING PENALTY PHASE

"Nunc pro tunc is a Latin expression in common legal use in the English language. It means now for then. In general, a court ruling "nunc pro tunc" applies retroactively to correct an earlier ruling."

???
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
State of Arizona versus Jodi Ann Arias
CR2008-031021-001
7/9/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition.- Party (001) 7/10/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO REQUEST FOR ENTRY OF NUNC PRO TUNC ORDER FOR RETENTION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERTS WHO TESIFIED IN THE FIRST TRIAL AS WELL AS PROSPECTIVE ORDER FOR THOSE WHO WILL TESTIFY IN THE UPCOMING PENALTY PHASE
"Nunc pro tunc is a Latin expression in common legal use in the English language. It means now for then. In general, a court ruling "nunc pro tunc" applies retroactively to correct an earlier ruling."
???
When visiting other sites and doing CPs followed by several ??? It is advisable to read and comprehend the topic- Failure to do so could perhaps suggest you need to Google a tad further Psst ! NOT your usual source of info WikiPeepee

Hey even tho in a different state I suspect this may well have been Big Bertha preparing for the arrival of your heroine Jodi EH ?
After all she does love to entertain!!

LOL" much like youwith your hilarious but deranged comments.
Post office shut down by package leaking K-Y arousal gel'
1 day ago

Packages coming through the Guntersville, Ala., post office on Tuesday aroused concern they might be tainted with a dangerous substance after several workers fainted after handling them. The post office was shut down. Hazmat teams were called in. The packages were carefully removed and sent for analysis. They were found to contain K-Y Intense Arousal gel, whose ingredients may be explosive in the sack, but apparently were not deemed terribly dangerous to the postal workers, who were permitted to return and resume their package-handling duties. A leaky package containing the gel was reportedly headed to "someone in the entertainment industry." The sender will be offered safe-packing tips for future reference
Ark Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
When visiting other sites and doing CPs followed by several ??? It is advisable to read and comprehend the topic- Failure to do so could perhaps suggest you need to Google a tad further Psst ! NOT your usual source of info WikiPeepee
Hey even tho in a different state I suspect this may well have been Big Bertha preparing for the arrival of your heroine Jodi EH ?
After all she does love to entertain!!
LOL" much like youwith your hilarious but deranged comments.
Post office shut down by package leaking K-Y arousal gel'
1 day ago
Packages coming through the Guntersville, Ala., post office on Tuesday aroused concern they might be tainted with a dangerous substance after several workers fainted after handling them. The post office was shut down. Hazmat teams were called in. The packages were carefully removed and sent for analysis. They were found to contain K-Y Intense Arousal gel, whose ingredients may be explosive in the sack, but apparently were not deemed terribly dangerous to the postal workers, who were permitted to return and resume their package-handling duties. A leaky package containing the gel was reportedly headed to "someone in the entertainment industry." The sender will be offered safe-packing tips for future reference
Cracked me up... lol
I was scanning the posts and thought for a minute I had fallen into a Zimmerman thread. lol
Hopefully lil ms Arias will be back in court soon and we can all come back and argue with the rambling nut some more. lol
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Ark Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Cracked me up... lol
I was scanning the posts and thought for a minute I had fallen into a Zimmerman thread. lol
Hopefully lil ms Arias will be back in court soon and we can all come back and argue with the rambling nut some more. lol
Hey Ark - Muchly confused am I that she who slaughtered Travis felt the need to wear her magic specs during the trial BUT discarded them during her TV interviews.???

During the sentencing phase will she make sure that her left side of her face is facing the jurors- Much like she wanted the left side of her face shown in the vids twixt her and her victim Travis.

Curious as to what the outcome of this trial will be .
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Ark Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?fbid=603153396361528& set=a.590330550977146.10737418 26.590329147643953&type=3 &permPage=1
Thanks, that was so touching.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Ark Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, that was so touching.
I'm just Jodie gets to live in Jail! She thought she could have what Casey A got for not.

WTF is wrong with girls these days thinking they can get away with murder?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Happy :)

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

As long as Jodi does't get parole, I don't care if she just get's LWOP. I bet it's eating her up that she's no longer in the spotlight.
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh Yeah - Can just imagine how she hates GZ for being found NG whilst she sits 23 / 7 In her cell -If she knew then what she knows now she could have named Mr. Zimmerman as the person who slaughtered
Travis.

Not to worry- Despite the fact that this thread goes quiet at times there are still those among us who return knowing we will soon see JUSTICe FOR TRAVIS AJD HIS FAMILY.
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
As long as Jodi does't get parole, I don't care if she just get's LWOP. I bet it's eating her up that she's no longer in the spotlight.
Hey SPOO since you mention eating - did you know that here in Tinsel Town they are hinting about a book from HoJo entitled

'150 WAYS TO COOK WITH A TOOTSIE POP ??
Seems that the basic ingredients are a tube of KY and a camera.
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I do so much wish the GZ verdict was not publicized so quickly.
Unless Ramblers spends the next 2 years posting on that thread much like she has done on the Casey /Jessica Thread - It simply means she will drag her sorry arsed deranged brain back here one Mo Time too many.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
Yeah Yo! Jodi thought she was Casey after killing "Travis". What is wrong with these Women? They are just the same asey and odi, dumb as bricks?
Casey got lucky, Jodi is just plain stupid as stupid does.

Does anyone here have a place for ones heart?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

whataboutcaylee wrote:
Yep, still on Topix but mainly on "Call for arrest..."??
I am sure there will be a retun when the next phase of the Jodi trial starts; is that on the 16th when the decision re: penalty jury or not?
You have always been about Caylee.

Thanks for the Memories.:)

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Whats it going to take to cheer you all up on this God forgiven thread?

Never mind, good bye for ever and a day.:)

Have ones good'ns on your own mind you's.
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

World War Z wrote:
Whats it going to take to cheer you all up on this God forgiven thread?
Never mind, good bye for ever and a day.:)
Have ones good'ns on your own mind you's.
"Whats it going to take to cheer you all up on this God forgiven thread?"

You might try sticking your head back up your arse then flying around in ever diminishing circles until you once again disappear up your own arse as you have done in the past.

;-)
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just Jodie gets to live in Jail! She thought she could have what Casey A got for not.
WTF is wrong with girls these days thinking they can get away with murder?
???? WTF ?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
???? WTF ?
Kind of what others say when they try to read what you write? WTF???? Not that what you write is bad, just hard to understand. I have seen you write normal, why don't you continue the normal and lose the Drama of the drink.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey SPOO since you mention eating - did you know that here in Tinsel Town they are hinting about a book from HoJo entitled
'150 WAYS TO COOK WITH A TOOTSIE POP ??
Seems that the basic ingredients are a tube of KY and a camera.
Sounds like it will end up in the same 5 for $10.00 bin as Baez' book.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando