SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
I have to post to myself too.
That is what losers do.

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#27445 Jul 5, 2013
Losers use black names to post, that's correct.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Loganville, GA

#27446 Jul 6, 2013
It sure is much Better here without that STM around. Her and her loser friends were always terrorizing people on these threads. sure glad the bitches went private.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#27447 Jul 6, 2013
STM free wrote:
It sure is much Better here without that STM around. Her and her loser friends were always terrorizing people on these threads. sure glad the bitches went private.
You poor lonely troll!

Bwahahahhahahahahaha! Enjoy.

Keep making new troll names and keep this place going, you're just a hero for trolls.

TATA!

Level 1

Loganville, GA

#27448 Jul 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor lonely troll!
Keep making new troll names and keep this place going, you're just a hero for trolls.
TATA!
Bwahahahahahaa, obviously you loser girls read and post under different names here now...Bwahahahaha makes you double loser trolls now doesn't it! Bwahahahahahaha The proof is in your reply stupid.

Level 1

Loganville, GA

#27449 Jul 6, 2013
The bitches troll the Zimmerman threads while not chatting Privately. Bwawawawawawawawawawawaw Mary is probably the troll xxxrated over there. It's so nice to be STM free, so who cares if she is using her new sock name now. You little troll girls carry on without me now...hypocrites lol ya took the bait Mary...

Level 1

Loganville, GA

#27450 Jul 6, 2013
TATA Bwahahahahahahahahah

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

#27451 Jul 7, 2013
STM free wrote:
The bitches troll the Zimmerman threads while not chatting Privately. Bwawawawawawawawawawawaw Mary is probably the troll xxxrated over there. It's so nice to be STM free, so who cares if she is using her new sock name now. You little troll girls carry on without me now...hypocrites lol ya took the bait Mary...
LMAO. They all have been posting and reading here for years and now they all stopped and are just private now, just those four VIP women, is that right? How will Topix survive?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#27452 Jul 7, 2013
Meanwhile Back in the jungle.

Jodi Arias trial judge Sherry Stephens has rescheduled the status update hearing for the case, moving the court date two days earlier than previously planned.

Earlier this week, the Maricopa County Superior Court announced through its Twitter account that the date for the Status Conference and Motion to Continue Trial for Arias' case was now set for July 16. The Court failed to elaborate further or explain what motivated judge Stephens' decision to change the date of Arias' hearing.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27454 Jul 7, 2013
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. They all have been posting and reading here for years and now they all stopped and are just private now, just those four VIP women, is that right? How will Topix survive?
BWAHAHAHAH! Topix will survive just so long as they keep paying YOU and other crack head Killer Lovers to post on Topix.

Well Lordy Lordy- I go out of town for a few days only to return to find the same drunken Hat Changer - A massive lump stuck in its craw - caused by the fact that most peeps with a higher IQ of 50 have chosen to disregard it's drunken comments and have gone Private.

PSSST!..

" A penny earned is a Penny saved"
Ben Franklin.

LMAO MUCHLY! Those of us on the PF still choose to meander back here to ridicule you on occoasion
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27455 Jul 7, 2013
Riverside wrote:
Meanwhile Back in the jungle.
Jodi Arias trial judge Sherry Stephens has rescheduled the status update hearing for the case, moving the court date two days earlier than previously planned.
Earlier this week, the Maricopa County Superior Court announced through its Twitter account that the date for the Status Conference and Motion to Continue Trial for Arias' case was now set for July 16. The Court failed to elaborate further or explain what motivated judge Stephens' decision to change the date of Arias' hearing.
HMM! Interesting - Could it be that Flicka has to undergo surgery to remove his elbow from his nose ?? OR OR maybe YoYo is scheduled to get a bald patch hair transplant from HoJo ??

Can't imagine why - all YoYo would need do is shave off her mustachio which would allow her not only to cover hsre bald patch BUT donage hair to those in need of wigs.

SIGHING MUCHLY !
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27456 Jul 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor lonely troll!
TATA!
BWAHAHAHAAAA!
Great response MarNY- Due to the crack pipe it really thinks this thread is about it....
Thus I dedicate this to the drunken crack head...

GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27457 Jul 7, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
And since I made this thread please feel free to compare the Jodi Arias case to the Casey Anthony case, no skin off my back :-)
Thanks RC- and despite the fact that the Killer Lovers continue to strive in their efforts to dishearten the NON Killer lovers from posting on here I SHALL RETURN ! For the simple reason that I anticipate 'JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY'
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27458 Jul 7, 2013
Take care if you're at work today because certain people won't be easy company. They might try to draw you into a battle of wills, or they may insist that they're right about something and that you're wrong. This difficult interlude won't last long, thank goodness, but it won't be a barrel of laughs. Try to play it down and don't let it get to you.

GASP!'but it won't be a barrel of laughs.'

Is it her turn to spend the night in the barrel ?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27459 Jul 7, 2013
Very interesting could this Bee a Canadian Conspiracy? Is Scram a Bee Keeper ??

Why are Honeybees Disappearing?

Loss of honeybees could have devastating effect on agriculture and food supply..

Bee Maid Canadian Honey is proudly owned by Canadian BeeKeepers! Visit us for honey recipes, honey products, plus information and facts about honey

HHMMMMPH says I whilst pondering upon this..
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27460 Jul 7, 2013
Sadly there is nothing new on Baby Elaina -

Could her mother have discarded her in a copse much like the Orlando Kid Killer did with her child ? In order to keep her Aerobic Bed Partner ??

Perhaps her poor pathetic animal ravaged body will finally be discovered much like that of Caylee Marie Anthony.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27461 Jul 7, 2013
I have to admit I thoroughly enjoy being on the PF-- MarNY in NO way confines us in a compound prohibiting us to respond to Killer Lover Cult Members on this thread.

Have to admit that I was overjoyed when she allowed Jess to post... Guffawed muchly did I when he related all his 'impostering' tales to us.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#27462 Jul 7, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
I have to admit I thoroughly enjoy being on the PF-- MarNY in NO way confines us in a compound prohibiting us to respond to Killer Lover Cult Members on this thread.
Have to admit that I was overjoyed when she allowed Jess to post... Guffawed muchly did I when he related all his 'impostering' tales to us.
I am sorry to admonish you. but I thought Jesse didn't want anyone to know he was posting.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#27463 Jul 7, 2013
AN is me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to admonish you. but I thought Jesse didn't want anyone to know he was posting.
Nice to see you & Gloo both. I rarely read here thanks to the main troll & his coat of many colors.

Hope you both had a nice Fourth!
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#27464 Jul 7, 2013
AN is me wrote:
<quoted text>
SSHHH! Since he is aboard his yacht in the FL Keys he feels quite at ease posting on here wearing his Thurston Howell hat

Hey An how are the little kitties ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,109,943
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,421
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 4 hr fucknow 21
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr truth-facts 46,644
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr born in 1930 2,484
TIES between the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and the L... 9 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
Justice Quest Forum (Jun '12) 9 hr nojustice 153
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••