Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 1,264)

Showing posts 25,261 - 25,280 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

ROT ROH!

Right on the same date that HOJO wants to celebrate her B/D along comes the celebration of RAMADEN 7/9

DRAT X 2 Says the Ho who slaughtered Travis.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Angel I B 2 busy googling 'bout the Slave Trade way up north of me.. Just a tidbit for ya.. Cant help but wonder why the poster from RD Can. isn't expounding more efforts regarding theses crimes- rather than spending time on Topix.
After all at one time RD did post many many posts claiming the Orlando Kid Killer innocent and suggested Slave Trade.
Canada’s Human Trafficking Connection
Human trafficking is a problem that affects countries around the world. It is emerging as a significant concern in Canada as awareness is increasing about the existence of this serious crime and affront to individual liberty.
In 2004, the RCMP Criminal Intelligence Directorate estimated that 800 foreign nationals are brought to Canada every year to become human trafficking victims, 600 of whom are subject to sexual exploitation. A further 1,500 to 2,200 persons are believed to be transported through Canada annually into the United States. However, only a small fraction of these estimated victims have been identified by authorities. Today, the RCMP no longer relies on these outdated estimates. Instead, the national police force has recently completed a “threat assessment” on human trafficking that is expected to be released in the imminent future.
Although many victims of human trafficking in Canada are recruited from overseas, there are also many domestic, Canadian-born victims. Underage Canadian girls as young as 12 years old are also being subjected to sexual exploitation by traffickers across the country, according to the Criminal Intelligence Service of Canada’s strategic intelligence brief entitled
Across Canada, dozens of human traffickers have been identified by police and charged in the last two years with the offence that only was added to the Criminal Code in 2005.
What, no crime in LA to pique your interest?

I must say I'm surprised you'd acknowledge human trafficing exists anywhere. What "being subjected to sexual exploration" means according to fairly recent news reports is young, vulnerable girls are lured through Facebook into believing they've found a wealthy boyfriend who will set them up to live a life of excitement and glamour....they run away from home, the "relationship" lasts only days before it enters the next phase....these girls "owe" their (scum of the earth) sugar daddy and soon they become destitute prostitutes trapped in hotel rooms not able to easily accept they've been scammed, meanwhile "sugar daddy" utilizes the Internet to "advertise" in code their services to pedophiles.

I notice you quoted "identified and charged" but not convicted. Why might that be -- a plea deal to identify the organized crime ring at the top? There's no point pulling the weed if you can't take out the root. Roundup!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
YEPPERS ! I KNOWEST THAT OF WHICH YOU SPEAK..
My ancestors were Druids until the Roman Invasion.. Things were going quite well until one of my ancestors gave Tiberius the middle finger then all hell broke loose.
According to the bible, every human on earth should share the same Mitochondrial DNA.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bee Gee Barry Gibb: I'm writing music about the Jodi Arias trial
Tim Walker. Edited by Richard Eden7:30AM BST 29 Jun 20

Barry Gibb, of the Bee Gees, is working on new music inspired by the highly controversial trial of Jodi Arias in America. The singer says he is writing a song about the case.

Arias was convicted in May of murdering her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander, a Mormon, in 2008 and faces a death sentence in Arizona. At the trial, which became a media circus, Arias claimed that she had killed the salesman in self-defence.

“What I am writing at the moment is a track about the Jodi Arias trial in America,” Gibb says.“The girl has been found guilty and is facing the death penalty. There will be at least one track about that – it has really struck me.”

Gibb is also working on new music influenced by the death of his beloved younger brother, Robin. It is inspired by their life together.

Robin Gibb died of cancer aged 62, while his twin brother Maurice Gibb, the third member of the Bee Gees, died unexpectedly after a heart attack in 2003 at the age of 53.

“I’m writing about the events in my life,” says Barry, who lost his youngest brother, Andy Gibb, 30, in 1988 after an unsuccessful battle against drug addiction and depression.

“Robin and Maurice are always with me anyway, but they are influencing it; they will be part of it.”

Gibb was speaking to Mandrake at the Nordoff Robbins O2 Silver Clef Awards, where he received a lifetime achievement prize.

He credits his wife, Linda Gray, with whom he has five children, for helping him to overcome the loss of his brothers.“I thank my wife for making me pull myself together and telling me to get up,” he tells me.“Now, I can make something positive from it, with the music.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Who's the lite girl with blonde hair in the middle pic?

http://t.radaronline.com/radaronline/ #!/entry/never-before-seen-pho tos-of-jodi-arias,519b9f10da27 f5d9d0cb5b2d/media/2
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

* here

http://t.radaronline.com/radaronline/ #!/entry/never-before-seen-pho tos-of-jodi-arias,519b9f10da27 f5d9d0cb5b2d
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What, no crime in LA to pique your interest?
I must say I'm surprised you'd acknowledge human trafficing exists anywhere. What "being subjected to sexual exploration" means according to fairly recent news reports is young, vulnerable girls are lured through Facebook into believing they've found a wealthy boyfriend who will set them up to live a life of excitement and glamour....they run away from home, the "relationship" lasts only days before it enters the next phase....these girls "owe" their (scum of the earth) sugar daddy and soon they become destitute prostitutes trapped in hotel rooms not able to easily accept they've been scammed, meanwhile "sugar daddy" utilizes the Internet to "advertise" in code their services to pedophiles.
I notice you quoted "identified and charged" but not convicted. Why might that be -- a plea deal to identify the organized crime ring at the top? There's no point pulling the weed if you can't take out the root. Roundup!
NAH!! Unlike Red Deer there is NO human 'trafficing" in LA whereby women are victims of sexual 'exploration'.

There are cases of Human TRAFFICKING and EXPLOITATION tho.

PSST! You have written about that dam weed so much I had hoped you would have had enough sense to yank out the root by now. Slow learner are you ???
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the bible, every human on earth should share the same Mitochondrial DNA.
Thankfully - All Red Deer Inbreds do in fact have the same DNA.
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Incidentally a passage in the Bible also states -
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her "

Quite unlike Muslim Law that decrees a woman who has been raped be stoned to death - Would you not then consider this to be a case of EXPLORATION of women in Iran EH? EH ?

Allah be praised!
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Who's the lite girl with blonde hair in the middle pic?
http://t.radaronline.com/radaronline/ #!/entry/never-before-seen-pho tos-of-jodi-arias,519b9f10da27 f5d9d0cb5b2d/media/2
The obese blonde Granny from Orlando whose nasty spawn is a Kid Killer ???

When will you ever learn to refrain from asking questions that only you know the answer to.

Put down the Dark Water plonk and head off to your bunk before you fall down and crush your tin foil hat.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH!! Unlike Red Deer there is NO human 'trafficing" in LA whereby women are victims of sexual 'exploration'.
There are cases of Human TRAFFICKING and EXPLOITATION tho.
PSST! You have written about that dam weed so much I had hoped you would have had enough sense to yank out the root by now. Slow learner are you ???
Oh my gosh, did I type "exploration"?

Is that dam weed or di'vine or both?
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

YIKES ! "Violence Against Women: 40 Per Cent Of Men In Alberta Poll Say Women 'Put Themselves At Risk For Rape'

ZOUNDS!! Women in that province are still victims of EXPLORATION EH?

Erstwhile a form of cannibalism still exists in Canada ..So much better than reading about the EXPLORATION of victims of TRAFICING.
Man found guilty after biting off, chewing inmate's ears.
snip.. MONTREAL - A convicted pimp was found guilty this week of uttering threats and assault after he bit off a fellow inmate's ears and chewed on the cartilage.
http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/06/29/man-foun...

First posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 12:15 PM MDT | Updated: Saturday, June 29, 2013 12:24 PM MDT
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
The obese blonde Granny from Orlando whose nasty spawn is a Kid Killer ???
When will you ever learn to refrain from asking questions that only you know the answer to.
Put down the Dark Water plonk and head off to your bunk before you fall down and crush your tin foil hat.
Look at the photo upside down. Very shoddy head attachment in the neck area. Also head sze is out of proportion to the body that looks like a file of clothes with legs pasted on.
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Awwwwwwwwww
Poor HoJo.. LOL.
Heart of Sheriff Arpaio melts for Tent City inmates as Phoenix temperatures soar to near 120 degrees
(Phoenix, AZ) This weekend, Tent City inmates will be at the hottest place in town, literally. With temperatures expected to reach record levels this week, Sheriff Joe Arpaio is planning to supply some relief to the inmates housed in this internationally known outdoor jail complex. Arpaio has ordered that ice cream and ice water soaked towels be distributed to the male and female inmates as the hot weekend begins. The Sheriff himself will be on hand at the tents to kick-off the “cold as ice” experience at 4 p.m. today, Friday, June 28.
Weather forecasters are calling for air temps to reach at least 118 degrees when relief commences. The recorded temperature inside a tent in the yard of Tent City yesterday afternoon was 137 degrees.
I bet Jodi is one Hotti Biscotti !! LMAO.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Awwwwwwwwww
Poor HoJo.. LOL.

I bet Jodi is one Hotti Biscotti !! LMAO.
One can only hope...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only hope...
"Tent City" is for nonviolent offenders.

Would you classify the manner in which Travis was murdered as nonviolent, yet cruel?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

OT:

Question to Responsible Gun Owners --

I am still noticing a lot of internet flack toward the RCMP regarding their removal of "several hundred" guns that were confiscated in evacuated homes High River.

At the time flood waters hit the town, evacuated residents wouldn't have known how long it would take to clean the mess up. So if, as the story goes, you had removed your gun collection from your gunsafe in the basement in order to protect it from flooding BUT after not being unable to return to your home within a short time, wouldn't it nag at your conscience that your "in plain view" gun collection might be stolen by thieves and become involved in criminal activity, thereby prompting you to proactively notify police to request that your weapon collection be taken for safekeeping?

Under Canadian Law, the onus of safety is the responsilbity of the gun owners. It continues to amaze me, if "several hundred" people were the owners of "several hundred" guns, they all would so flippantly disregard the safety of the general public by irresponsibility unsecuring their gun stash, and more so that others defend their actions.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
OT:
Question to Responsible Gun Owners --
I am still noticing a lot of internet flack toward the RCMP regarding their removal of "several hundred" guns that were confiscated in evacuated homes High River.
At the time flood waters hit the town, evacuated residents wouldn't have known how long it would take to clean the mess up. So if, as the story goes, you had removed your gun collection from your gunsafe in the basement in order to protect it from flooding BUT after not being unable to return to your home within a short time, wouldn't it nag at your conscience that your "in plain view" gun collection might be stolen by thieves and become involved in criminal activity, thereby prompting you to proactively notify police to request that your weapon collection be taken for safekeeping?
Under Canadian Law, the onus of safety is the responsilbity of the gun owners. It continues to amaze me, if "several hundred" people were the owners of "several hundred" guns, they all would so flippantly disregard the safety of the general public by irresponsibility unsecuring their gun stash, and more so that others defend their actions.
You post as if you have such a well-developed social conscience. Yet for some reason, it occurred to you that the most effective method for change is by posting endlessly on Topix. Or are you just fulfilling your daily bitch quota? Any positive efforts?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

AN is me wrote:
<quoted text>
You post as if you have such a well-developed social conscience. Yet for some reason, it occurred to you that the most effective method for change is by posting endlessly on Topix. Or are you just fulfilling your daily bitch quota? Any positive efforts?
Okay so you're not a responsible gun owner, eh.

Next.....!!!
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

AN is me wrote:
<quoted text>
AHEM! You do know of course that ITiot was at one time hired by the RCMP as a Sniper- Was discharged for misconduct I.E. SNIPING at
NON Killer Lovers. Tho retired ITiot still continues to snipe-snipe - snipe at Non Killer Lovers.

Could it in fact be a Snipe? Thus explaining it's various hats & locations ? Or-Or could it in fact be a Godwit??
LOL a Godwit is ironic indeed.

SNIPE..
.."A plump little shorebird has smashed the record for the fastest long-distance, nonstop flight in the animal kingdom.

The only other bird that comes close to matching the great snipe's abilities is the godwit, a wading bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,261 - 25,280 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Arcand 1,034,757
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,854
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 33 min its all connected 2,635
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min DDDD-25 43,046
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Snickers 17,342
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 4 hr -Web 8,972
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr El JeFe_ 478,330
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search