Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27343 Jun 30, 2013
AN is me wrote:
<quoted text>
You post as if you have such a well-developed social conscience. Yet for some reason, it occurred to you that the most effective method for change is by posting endlessly on Topix. Or are you just fulfilling your daily bitch quota? Any positive efforts?
Okay so you're not a responsible gun owner, eh.

Next.....!!!
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#27344 Jun 30, 2013
AN is me wrote:
<quoted text>
You post as if you have such a well-developed social conscience. Yet for some reason, it occurred to you that the most effective method for change is by posting endlessly on Topix. Or are you just fulfilling your daily bitch quota? Any positive efforts?
AHEM! You do know of course that ITiot was at one time hired by the RCMP as a Sniper- Was discharged for misconduct I.E. SNIPING at
NON Killer Lovers. Tho retired ITiot still continues to snipe-snipe - snipe at Non Killer Lovers.

Could it in fact be a Snipe? Thus explaining it's various hats & locations ? Or-Or could it in fact be a Godwit??
LOL a Godwit is ironic indeed.

SNIPE..
.."A plump little shorebird has smashed the record for the fastest long-distance, nonstop flight in the animal kingdom.

The only other bird that comes close to matching the great snipe's abilities is the godwit, a wading bird.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#27345 Jun 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tent City" is for nonviolent offenders.
Would you classify the manner in which Travis was murdered as nonviolent, yet cruel?
DUH! She who slaughtered Travis has been found GUILTY of her Dastardly crime - Ergo - With either sentence, Arias will end up as a guest - compliments of AZ Taxpayers - in the Arizona State Prison Complex in Goodyear, Arizona, just west of Phoenix, where maximum security and death row inmates are housed.

No mention of A/C and no visible signs of A/C vents in the cells -
simply another Photo Shopped thingee ??

'

Watch a special 2-hour edition of HLN’s newest hit show "HLN After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial" tonight at 10 p.m. ET on HLN. The drama in Arizona is far from over. Vinnie, Ryan, Jane and our all-star legal team discuss Jodi's allocution to the jury, what the jury could be discussing in deliberations, plus what kind of future Jodi Arias faces in prison.

One week after 12 jurors found Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder, they then found that the murder was "especially cruel," making Arias eligible for the death penalty. The jury is now deliberating for a third time to determine if Arias should be sentenced to life in prison or death. But before the jurors began to deliberate, Jodi Arias herself spent almost 20 minutes pleading for her life and explaining to them why they should spare her.
Whether the jury decides to give her life or death, Arias' future in prison looks pretty grim.

"The cell
•12 ft. by 7 ft. cell; 86 square feet
•All solo cells
•Bed built into wall (hard surface bed)
•Blanket and pillow
•Stainless steel toilet and sink
•Shelving across one side of bed, which could be used as a desk
•Small chair
•Personal items can be displayed in the cell and there are two small and very thin windows
•Allowed to buy a small radio or TV

AAWW!there are two small and very thin windows which means of course that she will be unable to feed the birds same as Robert Franklin Stroud did during his stint in Acatrez.

So sad after all she did tell Det. Flores that she loves-loves- animals.

As in all things HoJo - one 'love' was not enough always 2 much like the Ninjas.

GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#27346 Jun 30, 2013
LOL! Just had to leave the PF to make this astute evaluation of the Snipe Godwit---

Most of her comments are nothing more than One Buttock Comments.

DEF: ONE BUTTOCK COMMENTS = HALF ARSED COMMENTS.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#27347 Jun 30, 2013
Since it appears to be just you & I on this thread & and I am getting bad judgits as is customary for those who are NON Killer Lovers submitted by you.

I shall now DP the scenario and leave you to spend time conjuring up more fantasies within your deranged brain.. PSSST! The orange outfit fits Jess to a T as he imposters the Ho who slaughtered Travis EH.. And- And- And look lower right appear the Analtee roaches.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#27348 Jun 30, 2013
As an afterthought - Should you not perhaps spend more time defending the women and children in Red Deer ??

LOL! Inflation most certainly hit the sponsors of this program EH ??
Competing against the Obese Granny of an Orlando Kid Killer perhaps ??

Early bird registration ends on March 31 and is $75. Regular registration is $99. For full schedule and a list of all contributors, visit http://www.raisetheirvoice.com .
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#27350 Jun 30, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
http://technorati.com/social-m edia/article/jodi-arias-vs-geo rge-zimmerman-social/
So, what are they? Do we categorize by race or by crime?
CLICK!
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#27351 Jun 30, 2013
BABY ELAINA...

EGADS! So unlike the obese Mother of the Orlando Kid Killer who sucked every donation she could from the public EH??

'To help fund the search effort, Elaina’s grandfather, Terry Steinfurth, Sr. set up an official donations account with PNC Bank under the name “Bring Elaina Home.” He asked those wishing to donate to only contribute to the official PNC account.

Still no word of George & Cindy returning to their home state of OH to help search for this wee child.

Strange that .

“We have heard of the collection cans and the people going door-to-door for donations. I would like to say they are not connected with us,” said Steinfurth. He continued,“If you have a can set out at your business, we thank you for your support but please take it down.”
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#27352 Jun 30, 2013
My heart feels sad.
Please keep good thoughts for the family members of these fire-fighters in their time of sadness.

LOS ANGELES - At least 19 firefighters were killed battling a wildfire in Arizona, a spokesman with the Yavapai County Sheriff's office said late Sunday, updating an earlier toll of 18 given by the fire department.

The firefighters all died sometime late Sunday afternoon while fighting to contain the Yarnell Hill wildfire north of Phoenix, spokesman Steve Skurga told AFP, without giving further details.

He was unable to confirm whether the dead were the same 19 firefighters reported to be missing earlier Sunday by the Arizona State Forestry Division.

The fire broke out Friday and, according to the forestry officials, has covered 800-1,000 acres.

Residents of Yarnell Hill and Peeples Valley were being evacuated, officials said on a fire alert website.

Local news site the Arizona Republic reported the fire was fast moving and that by Sunday night had not been contained.

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#27353 Jul 1, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
My heart feels sad.
Please keep good thoughts for the family members of these fire-fighters in their time of sadness.
LOS ANGELES - At least 19 firefighters were killed battling a wildfire in Arizona, a spokesman with the Yavapai County Sheriff's office said late Sunday, updating an earlier toll of 18 given by the fire department.
The firefighters all died sometime late Sunday afternoon while fighting to contain the Yarnell Hill wildfire north of Phoenix, spokesman Steve Skurga told AFP, without giving further details.
He was unable to confirm whether the dead were the same 19 firefighters reported to be missing earlier Sunday by the Arizona State Forestry Division.
The fire broke out Friday and, according to the forestry officials, has covered 800-1,000 acres.
Residents of Yarnell Hill and Peeples Valley were being evacuated, officials said on a fire alert website.
Local news site the Arizona Republic reported the fire was fast moving and that by Sunday night had not been contained.
Consider it done. Thank you for this.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#27354 Jul 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tent City" is for nonviolent offenders.
Would you classify the manner in which Travis was murdered as nonviolent, yet cruel?
I was addressing "Hotti Biscotti..." and your pot stirring butt knows it!

Take a look at the pictures presented if YOU don't think Travis was murdered in a CRUEL AND VIOLENT manner...

I am off to the PF...

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

#27355 Jul 1, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
My heart feels sad.
LOS ANGELES - At least 19 firefighters were killed battling a wildfire in Arizona, a spokesman with the Yavapai County Sheriff's office said late Sunday, updating an earlier toll of 18 given by the fire department.SNIP
How dreadful. Thanks for posting.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Princeton, WV

#27356 Jul 1, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
How dreadful. Thanks for posting.
Go to the PF git...nobody noticed you gone?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27357 Jul 1, 2013
Our entire crew was lost," Prescott Fire Chief Dan Fraijo told reporters Sunday night. "We just lost 19 of some of the finest people you'll ever meet. Right now, we're in crisis."

The tragedy killed about 20% of the Prescott Fire Department. Fraijo said one member of the team was not with the other crew members and survived.
<snip>
The firefighters were members of a "hotshot" crew, tasked with digging a firebreak and creating an escape route.

"A hotshot crew are the elite firefighters," state forestry spokesman Art Morrison said.

"They're usually (a) 20-person crew, and they're the ones who actually go in and dig the fire line, cut the brush to make a fuel break. And so they would be as close to the fire as they felt they safely could."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/01/us/arizona-fire...

Horribly sad, how these firefights lost their lives, putting themselves at risk for the safety of others.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

#27358 Jul 1, 2013
doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the PF git...nobody noticed you gone?
Thanks for reminding me that I don't have a pass. Do you?

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27359 Jul 1, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the fantasy forum location. itdoesn' texist.com

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27360 Jul 1, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the fantasy forum location. itdoesn' texist.com
ha,
Who knew? lol The last part really is a website. The point is the PF exists in fantasy only.
cecelia

Wichita, KS

#27361 Jul 1, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
People were calling him "white" because of his last name of Zimmerman. People didn't realize Jodi was South American either because she died her hair and kept her skin light whereas her sister has dark hair and brown skin. Like George, Jodi wanted desperately to be white. It's too bad Z-Man and
A-rias didn't find each other. What a power couple they would have made. Is it too late?
He SAID he's white in his police report...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27362 Jul 1, 2013
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
He SAID he's white in his police report...
And as he is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnici...

Census 1940[edit]
President Franklin D. Roosevelt promoted a "good neighbor" policy that sought better relations with Mexico. In 1935 a federal judge ruled that three Mexican immigrants were ineligible for citizenship because they were not white, as required by federal law. Mexico protested, and Roosevelt decided to circumvent the decision and make sure the federal government treated Hispanics as white. The State Department, the Census Bureau, the Labor Department, and other government agencies therefore made sure to uniformly classify people of Mexican descent as white. This policy encouraged the League of United Latin American Citizens in its quest to minimize discrimination by asserting their whiteness.[12]

The 1940 census was the first to include separate population and housing questionnaires.[9] The race category of "Mexican" was eliminated in 1940, and the population of Mexican descent was counted with the White population.[10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnici...

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Bumfuk, Egypt

#27364 Jul 1, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in charge of all the passes. So far have handed out three.

Top secret things going on behind the scenes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min DBWriter 1,128,969
Rick Scott - before you vote 1 hr Florida voter 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr King George 96,529
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr janeschinhair 488,871
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr janeschinhair 17,720
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,557
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 8 hr Princess Hey 9,124
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]