T-REX

Chico, CA

#27155 Jun 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh that betting there's a sanction on him is a very brilliant position to take.
The possible US sentence for espionage is 30 years!
What does that have to do with "living until his next birthday"?
Espionage doesn't apply .

The information he has in his possession is what the government doesn't want anybody to find out about.You will read and hear about all the legal aspects of how they are trying to have him returned.but what you don't read and hear about is the the executive order about his elimination.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#27156 Jun 26, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went through some chemo myself, Hang in there... I am now in remission and Bald as a babies butt. There is a God thank goodness!
Whaaaaat? Those lovely golden locks aren't God given!? LOL, where do I get me some? Shaving my head tomorrow. It's a better solution according to those in the know than it falling out a chipmunk sized clump at a time. Thanks for the encouragement PH. It means the world.
As you well know.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#27157 Jun 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously...... other than by me, the recent Lidetime TV Movie about the case did not generate the slightest interest here even though it was watched by 3.1 million viewers, significant when compared to this --
"HLN, which has seen atypically strong returns since January thanks to wall-to-wall coverage of the trial, predictably came out on top in the hour when the verdict was read. The 4 p.m. hour saw HLN's haul swell to 646,000 adults 25-54, besting the big three with CNN (522,000), Fox News Channel (457,000) and MSNBC (106,000) all trailing in their Phoenix dispatches. HLN host Nancy Grace's heavy coverage of Travis Alexander's 2008 killing had made her somewhat synonymous with the trial."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv...
This explains a lot doesn't it. people couldn't believe what they heard::

"" July 2011 saw HLN jump to 5.2 million viewers when a Florida court found the accused mother innocent of killing her daughter.""

You can bet that was 5.2 million people that were infuriated by the verdict.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27158 Jun 26, 2013
OT
A final State Department decision on the $7.6-billion project is expected this fall. After that, it will be up to Obama to bless or block Keystone XL.

The president's comments came as he provided details of new U.S. climate change regulations which will cut carbon emissions at power plants and require federal projects to better prepare for the sort of extreme weather that left much of Calgary underwater in the past week.

Read more:
http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/energy-...

The comparison to Alberta's overall lack of attention to risk factors in the pursuit of growth and wealth is highly appropriate. Part of the reason for this is a bizarre mindset by various politicians (coming from where?) which model the principle of government after "big business" as opposed to its being the prime protector of public interest, ideally under which big business should also thrive. Presently, people including environmental groups are pitted against big business that is hand-in-hand with various government levels seeking profit. That is very evident by oft-quoted PM Harper's comment....the necessity of Keystone pipeline is " a no-brainer".

Premier Redford has invested far more energy in promoting this pipeline than TransCanada Corp's behind-the-scenes CEO! I'd expect most people are under the false impression that the Province if Alberta intends to both build and operate the pipeline.

"However, Alberta NDP Leader Brian Mason said he thinks Obama's speech points to trouble for the pipeline. "I think that is not good news for Alison Redford, who desperately wants this pipeline to be approved," Mason said."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27159 Jun 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains a lot doesn't it. people couldn't believe what they heard::
"" July 2011 saw HLN jump to 5.2 million viewers when a Florida court found the accused mother innocent of killing her daughter.""
You can bet that was 5.2 million people that were infuriated by the verdict.
"Shocked" was the prevailing word at the time. Then if you recall the media almost immediately determined Casey was "overcharged" and Jeff Ashton immediately made numerous public appearances supporting the justice of the juror's Not Guilty verdict. His book, making $$$$$$$ millions, was published by November of that same year......you remember all that, don't you?

The public does not remain in a state of "infuriation" at media reporting, living in a state of suspended animation for years, if that's what you're getting at.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27161 Jun 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shocked" was the prevailing word at the time. Then if you recall the media almost immediately determined Casey was "overcharged" and Jeff Ashton immediately made numerous public appearances supporting the justice of the juror's Not Guilty verdict. His book, making $$$$$$$ millions, was published by November of that same year......you remember all that, don't you?
The public does not remain in a state of "infuriation" at media reporting, living in a state of suspended animation for years, if that's what you're getting at.
Hey, wrong forum. At your insistence this forum was created to discuss skankpig slut murderer Jodi Arias. F*ck off to the we worship child killers thread if you want to talk about that piece of human waste. Don't leave your dirty ol man sock behind neither.

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#27164 Jun 26, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I have left my home in my lifetime. I didn't always live in FL. Bears other than polar bears sometimes live in DENS........they are NOT "snow dens", which are dens burrowed into snow, not snow-covered dens. You're just babbling about this because the reality doesn't fit your idiot theory. Oh, and the correct spelling of your final question would be, "Did you get snowed in". Sometimes your deliberate stupidity is annoying, Rambler. No one could possibly BE as stupid as you want us to think you are.
Apparently Rambler lives in an igloo. After all, there's snow on the roof of her home in winter.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#27166 Jun 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Espionage doesn't apply .
The information he has in his possession is what the government doesn't want anybody to find out about.You will read and hear about all the legal aspects of how they are trying to have him returned.but what you don't read and hear about is the the executive order about his elimination.
Just put your tinfoil hat on, you senile old pervert. It will protect you from the black helicopters. And no, you retarded twit, I don't post under any other name. Your conspiracy theories are leaking out your azz along with the liquid stool.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#27167 Jun 26, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Rambler lives in an igloo. After all, there's snow on the roof of her home in winter.
No, no, she lives in a SNOW DEN, which is code for.........oh heck, I don't know what it's code for in her deranged brain!!!

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#27168 Jun 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, she lives in a SNOW DEN, which is code for.........oh heck, I don't know what it's code for in her deranged brain!!!
It's code for "Richard Grund killed a polar bear."

Elementary, my dear Tired.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27169 Jun 26, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
So you saying that God finally instructed the Rev to attack a feathered serpent who was about ready to doom the world, disguised as a polar bear?

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#27170 Jun 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So you saying that God finally instructed the Rev to attack a feathered serpent who was about ready to doom the world, disguised as a polar bear?
No, I'm not saying that nor am I implying that. That's your department.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#27172 Jun 26, 2013
Are we going to have a separate thread for bears and snow dens? Shut up, already, about it!!!!!

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#27173 Jun 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what are you saying, considering only yesterday you denied that bears "live* in snow dens....or otherwise allow themselves to get snowed in their dens during wintertime.
I'm saying that you're very slow-witted. You must be pretending to be this stupid. You have to be. No one can possibly be this dumb.

And bears do not live in snow dens, but you won't let that go until you've posted 50 times on the non-subject.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#27176 Jun 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
SG.
If he return's he will be killed long before it ever goes to court,that's why the US want's him so bad, he has the proof of what he stated,the government wants him to disappear along with any evidence he does have. Thats exactly why he left the country before he released that info. I posted two years ago about the NSA super Computer in UT.
Our government is not being truthful with its citizen,I argued with friend's twenty yrs ago That Pacific Bell was recording every phone call made.They thought I was nut's,but changed their minds when I told them there were three floor's under the PB building and the third floor was nothing but reel to reel tape recorder's behind a locked door with 6 security men standing in front.
Google about this computer and go back a couple years of article's.
As a citizen I consider it very scary and a complete altercation to my constitutional given right's.
Just like the UFO BS they have been feeding us for many many years,Google just how many people who where writers and committed suicide,or killed in a crash or disappeared without a trace,I have followed the governments cover up for years.latest was Hillary Clinton's deal in Dubai or some place.
But I will let you decide for yourself and you have your right to your opinion as I have with mine.
A little note though I was involved in a couple complete cover ups.
I always respect your opinion, T. Maybe I'm not completely up to speed but I thought this was about national security? Aren't these surveillance programs primarily to detect possible terrorist threats?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27177 Jun 26, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a polar bear, it was Jesse Grund in a wrinkled bodysuit!

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#27178 Jun 26, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a polar bear, it was Jesse Grund in a wrinkled bodysuit!
It's blatantly obvious by the wrinkled armpits & the bear rug on top of his head.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27180 Jun 26, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
It's blatantly obvious by the wrinkled armpits & the bear rug on top of his head.
The rug was obviously photoshopped.

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#27182 Jun 26, 2013
Entirely plausible conversation between Rambler and an unfortunate person:

Unfortunate Person: I see they repainted that park bench a lovely shade of green.

Rambler: My shoelace is broken.

Unfortunate Person: I was talking about the bench.

Rambler: My cat has steel claws.

Unfortunate Person: Why do you bring up something that has nothing to do with anything?

Rambler: So you're saying that Richard Grund owns this bench? It's blatantly obvious you are an impostor using voice-changing software.

Unfortunate Person:[Flees.]

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#27184 Jun 26, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
Entirely plausible conversation between Rambler and an unfortunate person:
Unfortunate Person: I see they repainted that park bench a lovely shade of green.
Rambler: My shoelace is broken.
Unfortunate Person: I was talking about the bench.
Rambler: My cat has steel claws.
Unfortunate Person: Why do you bring up something that has nothing to do with anything?
Rambler: So you're saying that Richard Grund owns this bench? It's blatantly obvious you are an impostor using voice-changing software.
Unfortunate Person:[Flees.]
That was Hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 min Princess Hey 11,942
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 min Princess Hey 17,112
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min gcaveman1 47,063
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 9 min Princess Hey 11,953
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nuculur option 1,115,520
One Word (Jul '10) 11 min Princess Hey 1,842
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 30 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,300
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr Bunner 96,466
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]