Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 1,253)

Showing posts 25,041 - 25,060 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

* and
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

It's a minor point, but clarification of who's all in the family at some point in time will be critical given 3.1 or so million people heard in the TRUE CRIME DRAMA that Travjs had six siblings, 1 brother and 5 sisters.

Alexander family to file wrongful death suit against Jodi Arias

Posted: May 08, 2013 3:14 PM MDT
Updated: May 22, 2013 6:12 PM MDT

The Alexander family issued the following statement through their legal counsel:

"Travis Alexander's surviving brothers and sisters Samantha Alexander, Gary Alexander, Dennis 'Greg' Alexander, Tanisha Sorenson, Hillary Wilcox, Steven Alexander and Allie Iglesias are in agreement with the jury's verdict of guilty against Jodi Arias.

"They would like to thank Deputy County Attorney Juan Martinez and Detective Steve Flores for their hard work and professionalism in this case. The siblings appreciate the outpouring of support they have received from the public.

"Buesing, Hernacki & Beckstead PLLC will be filing a civil wrongful death suit on behalf of the siblings against Jodi Arias in the near future.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22198551/alexander-...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
{Rex} It's not worth arguing with her. It's Cindy Anthony and the more you read of her twisted logic, the more you understand why her children turned out the way they did. She's a control freak who thinks she's accomplished something important by chasing people away from this thread. Can you imagine being raised by someone like her? Or married to someone like her?
I'm not Cindy Anthony and furthermore everyone in my life is a lot more down-to-earth, logical and rational than the likes of you, therefore I don't stand out at all.

"Chasing people away from a thread" is a new experience for me, and I'm always inspired by the opportunity to learn new things.....I would be remiss if not to thank you for opening that door!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

So does this mean I OWN this thread?

If so, I shall have to add it to my financial statements.....asset or liability?

LMAO!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cig- Sounds like Flicka & YoYo .
Cynic that I am I have no doubt GZ will do prison time -one reason being he will be found Guilty for the same reason OJ was found innocent-
City Fathers do not want riots to ruin the tourist trade that brings in $$$.
I haven't been keeping up with the GZ Case I have to admit - Been following the Baby Elaina case and her MOTY.
Always good to see you posting-hope all is the bestest it can be for you always.
Brilliant reasoning re the GZ case!!
Although, I would like to think he is found guilty because he is....
but then again that's not always the case...
:(
Hope your having a great summer!

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
It's a minor point, but clarification of who's all in the family at some point in time will be critical given 3.1 or so million people heard in the TRUE CRIME DRAMA that Travjs had six siblings, 1 brother and 5 sisters.
Alexander family to file wrongful death suit against Jodi Arias
Posted: May 08, 2013 3:14 PM MDT
Updated: May 22, 2013 6:12 PM MDT
The Alexander family issued the following statement through their legal counsel:
"Travis Alexander's surviving brothers and sisters Samantha Alexander, Gary Alexander, Dennis 'Greg' Alexander, Tanisha Sorenson, Hillary Wilcox, Steven Alexander and Allie Iglesias are in agreement with the jury's verdict of guilty against Jodi Arias.
"They would like to thank Deputy County Attorney Juan Martinez and Detective Steve Flores for their hard work and professionalism in this case. The siblings appreciate the outpouring of support they have received from the public.
"Buesing, Hernacki & Beckstead PLLC will be filing a civil wrongful death suit on behalf of the siblings against Jodi Arias in the near future.
http://www.kpho.com/story/22198551/alexander-...
Travis had seven (7) siblings -(3) brothers - Steven, Greg and Gary.
(4) sisters - Tanisha, Samantha, Hillary and Alie.

From Daily Entertainment News.
TRUE CRIME DRAMA - just added another item to their inaccuracies.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secrets

Oh my, so Jodi not only stalks Travis, takes photos of him and Katie but she makes a collage out the pics and hangs her artwork in Travis's house for him to find.

So what does Travis do - he phones Jodi who has fled to Yreka "you broke into my house, you have no respect for my privacy, and those pictures......are you nuts?" Jodi is on the other end of the phone, clicking the gun. "Travis, you're only looking at the bad things....it's normal for people to get jealous sometimes." He hangs up on her after she tells him Katie isn't right for him.."she will disappear on you".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Ah, at 1:25:00 in the TV movie it's finally arrived at June 4, 2008 12:30am.

Travis has already told Jodi who he sees in person somewhere (Mesa?) in no uncertain terms "he's with Katie now" and he asks her "do you understand" to which she acknowledges she does. So far, nothing has been mentioned about the Cancun Cruise. The last scene of her, she's still clutching the gun, surrounded by a room full of photos.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

There's a glass on the coffee table.....Travis has been drinking is the insinuation.

The doorbell rings.

It's Jodi with brown hair.

"I saw your light on, I just wanted to say goodbye."

"Come on in Jodi".

After some brief chitchat "what happened to whats-her-name, Katie....Travis tells Jodi that Katie broke up with him.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

"Do you wanna stay?"

"You don't want to be alone, or you want to be with me?"

Travis wants her.....he's taking nude pics, Jodi asks again "how do you want me"

"I want you.....I'm starting to see what your fascination is with this (camera)"

Okay.......so Jodi's got Travis in her clutches again .....so why does she murder him???? This is an unexpected twist in the plot, although these mutual consensual "relations" do still follow the Prosecution's theory except the element of JEALOUSY has been deleted.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

After this sexual romp and Travis becomes so impressed with the insertion of the camera into their sexplay "you know this camera has a video function...", the next scene is shown he's happily singing in the shower. Jodi is in the bedroom looking at these works of art.

Travis has left his cellphone on the nightstand and Jodi reads a text msg from Katie "I'm ready to talk".

Jodi replies as Travis "what is there to talk about".

Katie "the way we left things".

Jodi/Travis "and where do things stand with us?"

Katie "I overreacted. Can I come over?"

"Jodi's here. I have no more use for you."

"Are you kidding?"

"I'm absolutely serious. Deal with it."

(Sound of Travis still singing in the shower)

"Perfect. Go back to the girl you told me was only good for one thing. You deserve each other!"

Jodi immediately proceeds to the bathroom with the camera, clicking photos of Travis, asking him to pose, whatever. He still has a smile on his face but she's turned creepy and he doesn't notice.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Travis turns off the water, Jodi asks him to pose face to the shower and she's got a knife in her hand.

Lots of blood..........of course we all know it's all movie effects and Jesse Lee Soffer is not being stabbed however the similarity to the trial evidence photos is very impressive).
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Cindy Anthony and furthermore everyone in my life is a lot more down-to-earth, logical and rational than the likes of you, therefore I don't stand out at all.
"Chasing people away from a thread" is a new experience for me, and I'm always inspired by the opportunity to learn new things.....I would be remiss if not to thank you for opening that door!
Well that's hard not to believe,after all your both liars and make BS up all the time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

July 15, 2008 Jodi is shown, arrested for the murder.

June 9, 2008 the body was discovered.

I'm sure everyine notices that these two dates are key to the Caylee Anthony murder as well.......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's hard not to believe,after all your both liars and make BS up all the time.
Believe what you want, but there's something very wrong with the way you think.....it's as if your mind is programmed to believe that life is a Jerry Springer Show and people directly associated to traumatic situations thrill at the opportunity to anonymously disguise themselves on the internet solely for the purpose of aggravating you, so that it can serve as your personal entertainment of "outing" them.

It's already more than obviously at your house, there's "nobody home"!

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Travis turns off the water, Jodi asks him to pose face to the shower and she's got a knife in her hand.
Lots of blood..........of course we all know it's all movie effects and Jesse Lee Soffer is not being stabbed however the similarity to the trial evidence photos is very impressive).
What the... that's your "O" face in print right there? Naughty, naughty Rambles.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one single thing you wrote in your reply makes any sense at all. You see connections where none exist, put words into peoples' mouths, compulsively libel the Grunds and a murder victim, and can't keep track of the stories you tell about Canada.

You've spent several years of your life here because nobody wants to associate with you in real life. Coincidentally, you took your only break from Topix while you were attending your daughter's trial and perjuring yourself......

"Chasing people away" should have been "Trying to chase people away." You've spent so much time and couldn't even accomplish that.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
What the... that's your "O" face in print right there? Naughty, naughty Rambles.
It wasn't too gruesome at all .......not like Travis was puking maggots or they were peeking out of his nostrels or anything like that.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one single thing you wrote in your reply makes any sense at all. You see connections where none exist, put words into peoples' mouths, compulsively libel the Grunds and a murder victim, and can't keep track of the stories you tell about Canada.
You've spent several years of your life here because nobody wants to associate with you in real life. Coincidentally, you took your only break from Topix while you were attending your daughter's trial and perjuring yourself......
"Chasing people away" should have been "Trying to chase people away." You've spent so much time and couldn't even accomplish that.
Whatever.....I'll play,

Hi, I'm Cindy.

LOL

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't too gruesome at all .......not like Travis was puking maggots or they were peeking out of his nostrels or anything like that.
Trust you to think that "O" face meant gruesome. You must be a riot in the sack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,041 - 25,060 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 6 min Marley 22,089
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,926
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,165
The alphabet (Jun '06) 10 min GFY Darling 899
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 min rubygoober 17,351
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 min Marley 16,933
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 18 min Marley 11,856
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Winnipeg 478,417
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance