Comments
25,001 - 25,020 of 25,791 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
so do you

Hollywood, FL

#27047 Jun 24, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you not worry about it, you relish your bizzare attempts to insult everyone on this thread.
So do you. You insulted people all day yesterday, you relish it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27048 Jun 24, 2013
so do you wrote:
<quoted text>
RELISH is the word of the day?

Hot diggety dog, how very exciting.
so do you

Hollywood, FL

#27049 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
RELISH is the word of the day?
Hot diggety dog, how very exciting.
Lol hot diggety doggy
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#27050 Jun 24, 2013
Case against missing Toledo toddler's mother heads to grand jury

TOLEDO -- The case against the mother of a missing East Toledo toddler heads to grand jury Monday.

Angela Steinfurth appeared in Toledo Municipal Court Monday for a second preliminary hearing on a charge of child endangerment. She is accused of not seeking medical help for her 18-month-old daughter, Elaina Steinfurth, after she suffered serious injuries on June 2, the same day the toddler went missing.

The grand jury will meet behind closed doors to review the criminal charges against Steinfurth. An indictment will be issued, by the grand jury, against Steinfurth if they find probable cause that a crime has been committed and Steinfurth is responsible. A "no-bill" will be issued if the grand jury does not find probable cause
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#27051 Jun 24, 2013
AAWW! Poor Jodi- 23 hrs solitary must be getting to her ..LOL! That and her black White stripes perhaps.
Perhaps her Fans need to start writing to her .

"You need to look after yourself today because you're in a sensitive and vulnerable mood, making you take things very personally. It doesn't help that you're feeling rather lonely and unappreciated, or that others are being critical and offhand. Even if you crave the company of others it might be best to spend some time alone now, to avoid feeling emotionally crushed by other people's unfeeling attitudes"
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#27052 Jun 24, 2013
Now this is my kind of Bunker- There is a house on Catalina built underground- it' really really nice but here is where I would like to be if the Mayans are proven right.

By Lauren Beale, Los Angeles Times

Behind the gates of bucolic Rolling Hills, where multimillion-dollar homes stretch out on roomy spreads, sits a house that is unusual even by mansion standards.

In keeping with rules that homes in the equestrian enclave be single-story, the early California Spanish-inspired residence is one level — at least, above ground. Unseen are five subterranean stories formed when the owner excavated down to bedrock, uncovering fossil fragments of whales and dolphins along the way.

The nearly 50,000-square-foot behemoth is rivaled by the best Westside compounds in size if not perhaps in imagination. Now, the 8-acre ranch estate has come on the market at $53 million.

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/la...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27053 Jun 24, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Case against missing Toledo toddler's mother heads to grand jury
TOLEDO -- The case against the mother of a missing East Toledo toddler heads to grand jury Monday.
Angela Steinfurth appeared in Toledo Municipal Court Monday for a second preliminary hearing on a charge of child endangerment. She is accused of not seeking medical help for her 18-month-old daughter, Elaina Steinfurth, after she suffered serious injuries on June 2, the same day the toddler went missing.
The grand jury will meet behind closed doors to review the criminal charges against Steinfurth. An indictment will be issued, by the grand jury, against Steinfurth if they find probable cause that a crime has been committed and Steinfurth is responsible. A "no-bill" will be issued if the grand jury does not find probable cause
Missing baby Elaina’s mother arrested
By Katherine Cavazini
JUNE 13, 2013

The mother of a missing 18-month-old Toledo, Ohio toddler was arrested Wednesday night on one count of child endangering.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/13/missi...

Today is June 24, 2013.

“Gerber Daisy”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27054 Jun 24, 2013
so do you wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a liar.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#27055 Jun 24, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Now this is my kind of Bunker- There is a house on Catalina built underground- it' really really nice but here is where I would like to be if the Mayans are proven right.
By Lauren Beale, Los Angeles Times
Behind the gates of bucolic Rolling Hills, where multimillion-dollar homes stretch out on roomy spreads, sits a house that is unusual even by mansion standards.
In keeping with rules that homes in the equestrian enclave be single-story, the early California Spanish-inspired residence is one level — at least, above ground. Unseen are five subterranean stories formed when the owner excavated down to bedrock, uncovering fossil fragments of whales and dolphins along the way.
The nearly 50,000-square-foot behemoth is rivaled by the best Westside compounds in size if not perhaps in imagination. Now, the 8-acre ranch estate has come on the market at $53 million.
http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/la...
An amazing, simple, powerful, moving - and short Opening Statement by the State in the George Zimmerman case...

the defense is putting me to sleep by droning on and on - this is not an Opening Statement this old defense attorney is giving - its the whole case - as if the Jury is getting the case for deliberation today itself!

I think the defense is intentionally trying to delay the OS so that nothing else can be done today - or this old man just loves to talk and repeat and repeat and repeat the same stuff...

its very annoying
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#27057 Jun 24, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
An amazing, simple, powerful, moving - and short Opening Statement by the State in the George Zimmerman case...
the defense is putting me to sleep by droning on and on - this is not an Opening Statement this old defense attorney is giving - its the whole case - as if the Jury is getting the case for deliberation today itself!
I think the defense is intentionally trying to delay the OS so that nothing else can be done today - or this old man just loves to talk and repeat and repeat and repeat the same stuff...
its very annoying
Hey Cig- Sounds like Flicka & YoYo .

Cynic that I am I have no doubt GZ will do prison time -one reason being he will be found Guilty for the same reason OJ was found innocent-

City Fathers do not want riots to ruin the tourist trade that brings in $$$.

I haven't been keeping up with the GZ Case I have to admit - Been following the Baby Elaina case and her MOTY.

Always good to see you posting-hope all is the bestest it can be for you always.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#27058 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Missing baby Elaina’s mother arrested
By Katherine Cavazini
JUNE 13, 2013
The mother of a missing 18-month-old Toledo, Ohio toddler was arrested Wednesday night on one count of child endangering.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/13/missi...
Today is June 24, 2013.
GASP! Really ??

DUH! I know what day it is - Unlike you when I lay my head on my pillow I go to sleep - rather than passing out in a stupor from to many Meds.

The reason I did a C & P was to remind other concerned posters that there is a reason the Mother of Elaina sits in jail for the exact same reason The Orlando Kid Killer sat in jail for 3 years - The GJ found enough evidence to incarcerate her.

Incidentally your Jodi TwatterTweet was dated April 2013 - This of course before she was found GUILTY on 2 Charges of Murder.
AS for the book there are already several out there - None of which are sympathic to this derange *Ho.

PSST! Only 6 days left in this month - hopefully the new book will make the June deadline - Erstwhile I will watch Amazon for a book entitled
" MY MANIFESTO"
( How I became a Tootsie Pop Addict)

Great eye catching Pic on the cover I must admit...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#27059 Jun 24, 2013
Does anyone know if the Slysick St.John was called in with her dogs to investigate the crime scene of
GZ much like she did in the slaughter of Caylee and the disappearance of little Elaina ??
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27060 Jun 24, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
GASP! Really ??
DUH! I know what day it is - Unlike you when I lay my head on my pillow I go to sleep - rather than passing out in a stupor from to many Meds.
The reason I did a C & P was to remind other concerned posters that there is a reason the Mother of Elaina sits in jail for the exact same reason The Orlando Kid Killer sat in jail for 3 years - The GJ found enough evidence to incarcerate her.
Incidentally your Jodi TwatterTweet was dated April 2013 - This of course before she was found GUILTY on 2 Charges of Murder.
AS for the book there are already several out there - None of which are sympathic to this derange *Ho.
PSST! Only 6 days left in this month - hopefully the new book will make the June deadline - Erstwhile I will watch Amazon for a book entitled
" MY MANIFESTO"
( How I became a Tootsie Pop Addict)
Great eye catching Pic on the cover I must admit...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
After anyone who was even remotely interested in this case watched the Lifetime Movie, a published MANIFESTO written by a psycho would get but a distasteful yawn......the motives of whoever it is who apparently holds the copyright to it would publicly scrutinized.

I can't believe you're "hopeful" the book will be published......I didn't realize all this time you were a killer-lover pretending to be otherwise.

:-(
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27061 Jun 24, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Does anyone know if the Slysick St.John was called in with her dogs to investigate the crime scene of
GZ much like she did in the slaughter of Caylee and the disappearance of little Elaina ??
Ask it here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#27062 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
After anyone who was even remotely interested in this case watched the Lifetime Movie, a published MANIFESTO written by a psycho would get but a distasteful yawn......the motives of whoever it is who apparently holds the copyright to it would publicly scrutinized.
I can't believe you're "hopeful" the book will be published......I didn't realize all this time you were a killer-lover pretending to be otherwise.
LOL! SCHNORTILING MUCHLY !! Once again proving my point as to how your inbred IQ failed until now to recognize that I - Like you adore Killers.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#27063 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
OPPS! looks like just you and me EH?

So Sorry Darlin!- Would love to remain and swap fabricated tales with you - much like your cohorts did on the Jessica Thread - But have to take Charlie Bird Cat for his check up.

Are you preparing to leave your bunker and participate in the festivities despite the death & destruction ???

LOL! Can't imagine what the problem may be if this event is not held.. After all US Taxpayers via Aid To Foreign Countries will help make up the deficit of thieves within the Calgary Govt. EH ? CALGARY, Alberta, June 24 (Reuters)- Calgary will push ahead with its annual Stampede festival on July 5, a marquee event that draws 1 million people, despite massive flooding that swamped the venue and left the downtown of Canada's oil capital without power, officials said on Monday.

The worst flooding in decades late last week turned streets in Calgary and surrounding towns into fast-running rivers, wreaking damage that will likely cost the province of Alberta billions of dollars for repairs and clean-up operations.

The Stampede, a 10-day bonanza of rodeo, street parties and corporate entertainment, pumps some C$340 million ($320 million) a year into the economy of Calgary, Alberta's largest city.

"We're going to do whatever it takes to be ready by July 5," Calgary Stampede Chief Executive Vern Kimball told reporters, promising that volunteers would accelerate their schedule to get facilities ready in time for the event.

Missing out on income from the Stampede would only increase the economic impact of the flood, which is already sure to be far greater than the C$400 million in damages caused by the so-called "flood of the century" of 2005.

T-REX

Chico, CA

#27064 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
""I didn't realize all this time you were a killer-lover pretending to be otherwise.""

AND I CANT BELIEVE:

YOU ARE A COMPLETE A-HOLE PRETENDING TO BE OTHERWISE
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27065 Jun 24, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! SCHNORTILING MUCHLY !! Once again proving my point as to how your inbred IQ failed until now to recognize that I - Like you adore Killers.
Obviously you adore killers...you're obsessed with every meda story about it that hits the headlines whom the suspect is female, but you might notice you're particularly partial to elevating the small percentage of mothers who murder.

Are you projecting your own hatred to your mother -- but sort of backwards? Did she boot your lazy azz out of the basement......finally? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27066 Jun 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""I didn't realize all this time you were a killer-lover pretending to be otherwise.""
AND I CANT BELIEVE:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE A-HOLE PRETENDING TO BE OTHERWISE
How about you Trex......like Gloomy Days, are you also anxiously awaiting convicted murder, Jodi Arias's MANIFESTO to be published so an already high profile felon who's selling her sketches on the internet can receive even more attention and fame by glorifying the murder of Travis Alexander?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27067 Jun 24, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
OPPS! looks like just you and me EH?
So Sorry Darlin!- Would love to remain and swap fabricated tales with you - much like your cohorts did on the Jessica Thread - But have to take Charlie Bird Cat for his check up.
Are you preparing to leave your bunker and participate in the festivities despite the death & destruction ???
LOL! Can't imagine what the problem may be if this event is not held.. After all US Taxpayers via Aid To Foreign Countries will help make up the deficit of thieves within the Calgary Govt. EH ? CALGARY, Alberta, June 24 (Reuters)- Calgary will push ahead with its annual Stampede festival on July 5, a marquee event that draws 1 million people, despite massive flooding that swamped the venue and left the downtown of Canada's oil capital without power, officials said on Monday.
The worst flooding in decades late last week turned streets in Calgary and surrounding towns into fast-running rivers, wreaking damage that will likely cost the province of Alberta billions of dollars for repairs and clean-up operations.
The Stampede, a 10-day bonanza of rodeo, street parties and corporate entertainment, pumps some C$340 million ($320 million) a year into the economy of Calgary, Alberta's largest city.
"We're going to do whatever it takes to be ready by July 5," Calgary Stampede Chief Executive Vern Kimball told reporters, promising that volunteers would accelerate their schedule to get facilities ready in time for the event.
Missing out on income from the Stampede would only increase the economic impact of the flood, which is already sure to be far greater than the C$400 million in damages caused by the so-called "flood of the century" of 2005.
What's your problem with the Calgary Stampede -- Calgarians are very proud ot the show they put on and they have a right to be. Check out the airport during Stampede time and it's overflowing with happy, funloving guggling Americans all wearing red felt cowboy hats! Yeehaw!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE DEVIL 1,101,995
Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 24 min riceski 64
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,577
Pre-teen modeling site is raising an uproar (Aug '07) 1 hr Joe 243
Executed Journalist Steven Sotloff Noted for Hi... 1 hr bottlecap 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,388
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 7 hr Children should b... 4,169
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••