Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27067 Jun 24, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
OPPS! looks like just you and me EH?
So Sorry Darlin!- Would love to remain and swap fabricated tales with you - much like your cohorts did on the Jessica Thread - But have to take Charlie Bird Cat for his check up.
Are you preparing to leave your bunker and participate in the festivities despite the death & destruction ???
LOL! Can't imagine what the problem may be if this event is not held.. After all US Taxpayers via Aid To Foreign Countries will help make up the deficit of thieves within the Calgary Govt. EH ? CALGARY, Alberta, June 24 (Reuters)- Calgary will push ahead with its annual Stampede festival on July 5, a marquee event that draws 1 million people, despite massive flooding that swamped the venue and left the downtown of Canada's oil capital without power, officials said on Monday.
The worst flooding in decades late last week turned streets in Calgary and surrounding towns into fast-running rivers, wreaking damage that will likely cost the province of Alberta billions of dollars for repairs and clean-up operations.
The Stampede, a 10-day bonanza of rodeo, street parties and corporate entertainment, pumps some C$340 million ($320 million) a year into the economy of Calgary, Alberta's largest city.
"We're going to do whatever it takes to be ready by July 5," Calgary Stampede Chief Executive Vern Kimball told reporters, promising that volunteers would accelerate their schedule to get facilities ready in time for the event.
Missing out on income from the Stampede would only increase the economic impact of the flood, which is already sure to be far greater than the C$400 million in damages caused by the so-called "flood of the century" of 2005.
What's your problem with the Calgary Stampede -- Calgarians are very proud ot the show they put on and they have a right to be. Check out the airport during Stampede time and it's overflowing with happy, funloving guggling Americans all wearing red felt cowboy hats! Yeehaw!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27068 Jun 24, 2013
I'd like to believe this stupid woman was misquoted....the bitumen bubble has suddenly burst and now the flood will be blamed for the province's deficit? Surely she doesn't think at people have THAT poor of a memory!

TODAY -
"........The premier said the unanticipated expense means Alberta won't meet its goal of balancing the provincial budget in the next few years.

"It is going to affect the budget and I will say right now, because someone is going to ask the question,'Are we sticking to the plan to balance the budget?' No, we're not," she said. "The world changed (last) Thursday morning and I think as a Treasury Board we've come to terms with that. We think Albertans have come to terms with that."

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/alberta-to-provi...

******
Less that four months ago......

Canada's wealthiest province cuts deep as Alberta embraces austerity
JOSH WINGROVE AND DAWN WALTON
Edmonton — The Globe and Mail
Published Thursday, Mar. 07 2013, 5:18 PM EST
Last updated Friday, Mar. 08 2013, 12:21 PM EST

Alberta expects to take in $7.2-billion in resource revenue in the coming year, 46 per cent lower than once projected. It will, under a new law, save 5 per cent of that. All told, Ms. Redford will run a $1.975-billion deficit, despite earlier promises of a surplus.

Ms. Redford steered clear of new taxes or any tax hikes, but will continue to drain down her province’s rainy-day fund and borrow a total of $11.6-billion over three years to build schools, roads and hospitals for the fast-growing province.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27069 Jun 24, 2013
Jodi Arias movie: Fact and fiction

In what must be a new "trial-to-TV" record, Lifetime debuted "Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret" over the weekend - just seven weeks after the real Jodi Arias was convicted of murdering Travis Alexander.

In typical Lifetime fashion, this movie was long on drama and short on subtlety. We see Jodi and Travis go from hot and heavy lust to "Fatal Attraction"-like horror as Jodi's jealousy and obsession turns to violence. A rushed, ripped-from-the headlines movie isn't exactly the place to go for historical accuracy, but exactly how much did Lifetime’s Jodi Arias movie get wrong? How much did it get right?

Two friends of Travis Alexander - Dave Hall and Clancy Talbot - personally witnessed that troubled real-life relationship. Watch Showbiz Tonight at 11p.m. ET/PT to hear their views of the movie.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/24/travis-...

********

So I wonder what these two have to say - does Travis has three brothers and four sisters OR one brother and five sisters? As I support JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY, it would be nice to have some clarification as to who the family consists of.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#27070 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you Trex......like Gloomy Days, are you also anxiously awaiting convicted murder, Jodi Arias's MANIFESTO to be published so an already high profile felon who's selling her sketches on the internet can receive even more attention and fame by glorifying the murder of Travis Alexander?
I.m anxiously awaiting to hear a death sentence for your heroine.
Anything,book or Manifesto will be a complete fabrication and a lie and there fore will follow in JAB's book.
no sales.
Now if JUANDERFUL wries a book, it will be a best seller like JA'S is.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#27071 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Jodi Arias movie: Fact and fiction
In what must be a new "trial-to-TV" record, Lifetime debuted "Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret" over the weekend - just seven weeks after the real Jodi Arias was convicted of murdering Travis Alexander.
In typical Lifetime fashion, this movie was long on drama and short on subtlety. We see Jodi and Travis go from hot and heavy lust to "Fatal Attraction"-like horror as Jodi's jealousy and obsession turns to violence. A rushed, ripped-from-the headlines movie isn't exactly the place to go for historical accuracy, but exactly how much did Lifetime’s Jodi Arias movie get wrong? How much did it get right?
Two friends of Travis Alexander - Dave Hall and Clancy Talbot - personally witnessed that troubled real-life relationship. Watch Showbiz Tonight at 11p.m. ET/PT to hear their views of the movie.
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/24/travis-...
********
So I wonder what these two have to say - does Travis has three brothers and four sisters OR one brother and five sisters? As I support JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY, it would be nice to have some clarification as to who the family consists of.
You have proven your not interested in Justice for the Alexander family.
You have shown complete loyalty toward the killer just like you did the Anthony case.
Your one very sick,sick person.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27072 Jun 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I.m anxiously awaiting to hear a death sentence for your heroine.
Anything,book or Manifesto will be a complete fabrication and a lie and there fore will follow in JAB's book.
no sales.
Now if JUANDERFUL wries a book, it will be a best seller like JA'S is.
JUANDERFUL's book? No, sorry I'd disagree with that too. Believe it or not, most people view murder as a sad tragedy.....the victim who's life suddenly ended and the wasted life of the murderer - the family's of both probably wondering if they could have done anything differently to change the outcome of events.

Justice was served, the jury has spoken......Jodi was found guilty.

The circumstances were very different when Jeff Ashton published his book. Because of the "shocking" acquittal, people were searching for answers....his book provided closure for many because he supported the verdict and described the process, which many didn't understand just by following sensational headlines.

But the public has been given closure in the Jodi Arias case....she was found guilty so there's nothing more to say -- anyway you'd expect a prosecutor to go on to boast about his conviction in a book, while in reality he was simply doing his job for the County of Maricopa which is to prosecute. I'd hope his moral principles are far higher than yours.....you'd probably throw pet bunnies in boiling water.

:-(

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#27073 Jun 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""I didn't realize all this time you were a killer-lover pretending to be otherwise.""
AND I CANT BELIEVE:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE A-HOLE PRETENDING TO BE OTHERWISE
{Rex} It's not worth arguing with her. It's Cindy Anthony and the more you read of her twisted logic, the more you understand why her children turned out the way they did. She's a control freak who thinks she's accomplished something important by chasing people away from this thread. Can you imagine being raised by someone like her? Or married to someone like her?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27074 Jun 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven your not interested in Justice for the Alexander family.
You have shown complete loyalty toward the killer just like you did the Anthony case.
Your one very sick,sick person.
I notice it infuriates you when I mention the fact that the TV Movie stated Travis had 6 siblings - 1 brother and 5 sisters.....as opposed to the internet story that he has 7 siblings - 3 brothers ans 4 sisters.

Odd, that.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27075 Jun 24, 2013
* and
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27076 Jun 24, 2013
It's a minor point, but clarification of who's all in the family at some point in time will be critical given 3.1 or so million people heard in the TRUE CRIME DRAMA that Travjs had six siblings, 1 brother and 5 sisters.

*******

Alexander family to file wrongful death suit against Jodi Arias

Posted: May 08, 2013 3:14 PM MDT
Updated: May 22, 2013 6:12 PM MDT

The Alexander family issued the following statement through their legal counsel:

"Travis Alexander's surviving brothers and sisters Samantha Alexander, Gary Alexander, Dennis 'Greg' Alexander, Tanisha Sorenson, Hillary Wilcox, Steven Alexander and Allie Iglesias are in agreement with the jury's verdict of guilty against Jodi Arias.

"They would like to thank Deputy County Attorney Juan Martinez and Detective Steve Flores for their hard work and professionalism in this case. The siblings appreciate the outpouring of support they have received from the public.

"Buesing, Hernacki & Beckstead PLLC will be filing a civil wrongful death suit on behalf of the siblings against Jodi Arias in the near future.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22198551/alexander-...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27077 Jun 24, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
{Rex} It's not worth arguing with her. It's Cindy Anthony and the more you read of her twisted logic, the more you understand why her children turned out the way they did. She's a control freak who thinks she's accomplished something important by chasing people away from this thread. Can you imagine being raised by someone like her? Or married to someone like her?
I'm not Cindy Anthony and furthermore everyone in my life is a lot more down-to-earth, logical and rational than the likes of you, therefore I don't stand out at all.

"Chasing people away from a thread" is a new experience for me, and I'm always inspired by the opportunity to learn new things.....I would be remiss if not to thank you for opening that door!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27078 Jun 24, 2013
So does this mean I OWN this thread?

If so, I shall have to add it to my financial statements.....asset or liability?

LMAO!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27079 Jun 24, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cig- Sounds like Flicka & YoYo .
Cynic that I am I have no doubt GZ will do prison time -one reason being he will be found Guilty for the same reason OJ was found innocent-
City Fathers do not want riots to ruin the tourist trade that brings in $$$.
I haven't been keeping up with the GZ Case I have to admit - Been following the Baby Elaina case and her MOTY.
Always good to see you posting-hope all is the bestest it can be for you always.
Brilliant reasoning re the GZ case!!
Although, I would like to think he is found guilty because he is....
but then again that's not always the case...
:(
Hope your having a great summer!

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#27080 Jun 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
It's a minor point, but clarification of who's all in the family at some point in time will be critical given 3.1 or so million people heard in the TRUE CRIME DRAMA that Travjs had six siblings, 1 brother and 5 sisters.
*******
Alexander family to file wrongful death suit against Jodi Arias
Posted: May 08, 2013 3:14 PM MDT
Updated: May 22, 2013 6:12 PM MDT
The Alexander family issued the following statement through their legal counsel:
"Travis Alexander's surviving brothers and sisters Samantha Alexander, Gary Alexander, Dennis 'Greg' Alexander, Tanisha Sorenson, Hillary Wilcox, Steven Alexander and Allie Iglesias are in agreement with the jury's verdict of guilty against Jodi Arias.
"They would like to thank Deputy County Attorney Juan Martinez and Detective Steve Flores for their hard work and professionalism in this case. The siblings appreciate the outpouring of support they have received from the public.
"Buesing, Hernacki & Beckstead PLLC will be filing a civil wrongful death suit on behalf of the siblings against Jodi Arias in the near future.
http://www.kpho.com/story/22198551/alexander-...
Travis had seven (7) siblings -(3) brothers - Steven, Greg and Gary.
(4) sisters - Tanisha, Samantha, Hillary and Alie.

From Daily Entertainment News.
TRUE CRIME DRAMA - just added another item to their inaccuracies.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27081 Jun 25, 2013
Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secrets

Oh my, so Jodi not only stalks Travis, takes photos of him and Katie but she makes a collage out the pics and hangs her artwork in Travis's house for him to find.

So what does Travis do - he phones Jodi who has fled to Yreka "you broke into my house, you have no respect for my privacy, and those pictures......are you nuts?" Jodi is on the other end of the phone, clicking the gun. "Travis, you're only looking at the bad things....it's normal for people to get jealous sometimes." He hangs up on her after she tells him Katie isn't right for him.."she will disappear on you".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27083 Jun 25, 2013
Ah, at 1:25:00 in the TV movie it's finally arrived at June 4, 2008 12:30am.

Travis has already told Jodi who he sees in person somewhere (Mesa?) in no uncertain terms "he's with Katie now" and he asks her "do you understand" to which she acknowledges she does. So far, nothing has been mentioned about the Cancun Cruise. The last scene of her, she's still clutching the gun, surrounded by a room full of photos.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27084 Jun 25, 2013
There's a glass on the coffee table.....Travis has been drinking is the insinuation.

The doorbell rings.

It's Jodi with brown hair.

"I saw your light on, I just wanted to say goodbye."

"Come on in Jodi".

After some brief chitchat "what happened to whats-her-name, Katie....Travis tells Jodi that Katie broke up with him.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27085 Jun 25, 2013
"Do you wanna stay?"

"You don't want to be alone, or you want to be with me?"

Travis wants her.....he's taking nude pics, Jodi asks again "how do you want me"

"I want you.....I'm starting to see what your fascination is with this (camera)"

Okay.......so Jodi's got Travis in her clutches again .....so why does she murder him???? This is an unexpected twist in the plot, although these mutual consensual "relations" do still follow the Prosecution's theory except the element of JEALOUSY has been deleted.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27086 Jun 25, 2013
After this sexual romp and Travis becomes so impressed with the insertion of the camera into their sexplay "you know this camera has a video function...", the next scene is shown he's happily singing in the shower. Jodi is in the bedroom looking at these works of art.

Travis has left his cellphone on the nightstand and Jodi reads a text msg from Katie "I'm ready to talk".

Jodi replies as Travis "what is there to talk about".

Katie "the way we left things".

Jodi/Travis "and where do things stand with us?"

Katie "I overreacted. Can I come over?"

"Jodi's here. I have no more use for you."

"Are you kidding?"

"I'm absolutely serious. Deal with it."

(Sound of Travis still singing in the shower)

"Perfect. Go back to the girl you told me was only good for one thing. You deserve each other!"

Jodi immediately proceeds to the bathroom with the camera, clicking photos of Travis, asking him to pose, whatever. He still has a smile on his face but she's turned creepy and he doesn't notice.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#27087 Jun 25, 2013
Travis turns off the water, Jodi asks him to pose face to the shower and she's got a knife in her hand.

Lots of blood..........of course we all know it's all movie effects and Jesse Lee Soffer is not being stabbed however the similarity to the trial evidence photos is very impressive).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Smart Alex 1,153,360
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 min Miles 70,595
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min Ellen 490,146
Impanel a Federal Grand Jury Probe into CIA Tor... 40 min LarryWBryant 1
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 6 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 96,619
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr Miles 17,704
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 6:55 AM
Late-Season 7-Round 2015 Mock Draft
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report 9:37 AM
The Pack Has Not Fared Well at Raymond James Stadium
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak