Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 1,238)

Showing posts 24,741 - 24,760 of25,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

I thought I heard Santa on TV this morning with his bell's, so when I looked it was Jodi and her ""Jewelry" " making all the noise, didn't she look so cute with her prison best on today,and no lip gloss or glasses either,loved her jewelry though.Gotta love Sheriff Joe.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>Then do your FCK'n yipping somewhere else.
you hang with the crime fighter girls hahaha wimp.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but even as a wimp I am far above whatever you may be.Your just jealous
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Dogs are unleashed when put back in the kennel.

Level 1

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Sad but even as a wimp I am far above whatever you may be.Your just jealous
not jealous they try to talk to me on my home ground. sorry i find them yawning material. YAWN lol do you ever talk about other things in life crime fighter T-rixy?

Level 1

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Dogs are unleashed when put back in the kennel.
someone has to cleanup the poopy t-rixy, good job.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
not jealous they try to talk to me on my home ground. sorry i find them yawning material. YAWN lol do you ever talk about other things in life crime fighter T-rixy?
WV is not your home ground,you lie as you always have.
Your post are like fingerprints.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Little Secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan Martinez was grinning from ear to ear as Jodi made her way through the courtroom in her
courtroom jewelry and entourage of guards. It was hard for her to be quite as smug as she had to concentrate on not tripping with her slave shackles and matching arm shackles. Can you imagine how Travis' s family felt when they saw her in Stripes and Shackles? Jodi Arias Story/Part 2/Stripes and Shackles. Hurry up and get her to Perryville. Won't her color be ORANGE when she is sentenced?
Jodi Arias - The Orange Years
Dead Orange Walking
Martinez is not settling for just LWOP, not yet.
You noticed that too,great
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
someone has to cleanup the poopy t-rixy, good job.
I dont have to clean it up,due to the fact your momma is on her knees eating it all, good job Momma Doodles,your a real live pooper scooper

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You noticed that too,great
White Girl Problems
Spring, TX
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#504465Saturday

Judged:11
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a poor memory. I just rarely read the Texas screed.
So you're saying no one should believe Ramirez & Wuornos are dead?
Are you still sore that someone didn't agree with your friend,'Puky Mule Deer?

She really holds a grudge, doesn't she? Is she going through menopause or does she just have
'roid rage from the steroids she takes for her asthma? She should do something about the doctor who kept her on them for two years, ruined her bone health and caused her to balloon in size. I'd be mad too if I had to wear stretch pants all the time and have a knee replacement due to weight gain. She has a right to be angry. She doesn't have a right to take it out on every poster from Texas. There is more than one person who posts from Texas, you know? It's a large place!

White Girl Problems
Spring, TX
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#504468Saturday

Judged:222
http://www.hlntv.com/

Breaking News: It's a girl for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. She got some doctor to induce and deliver by c-section or she somehow induced herself into labor a month early. I was in search of other news, but that's BIG.

No pics or names yet.

Marcemon, your friend "Puky Mule-Deer will have to find some other pregnant woman to make nasty comments about. Do you really believe she was a nurse anywhere with that attitude about pregnant women? I don't really have a problem with anyone but her. I don't even know anything about you and usually skim over your posts.

She's the one who says she looked at women's birthing canals and rectums daily when she worked at a prison or hospital (I forget). She acts like she was an OB/GYN doctor. She has a lot of issues. If I were you, I would steal away quietly into the night and take Uzza Buzza and Mary from NY with you to a safe house.

White Girl Problems
Spring, TX
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1927Sunday Jun 16

Why do old ladies care about this case so much? Don't they have their own kids and grandkids to watch over? How are they going to feel when they are posting incessantly here and one of THEIR grandkids drowns or gets run over by a car because Granny was watching Fox news 24/7 or posting here? Isn't there some volunteer work they could do at church or the senior center?

She insulted Marcemom, Me, STM, Riverside, numerous people on the Casey thread and the Zimmerman thread. She got hostile when others told her that her constant off topic crap like what Kim Kardasian name her kid, where did Jodi buy her clothes, why won't anyone talk about Amanda Knox on the Casey thread, and what color should Jodi color her hair.

Here is what another forum said about her:
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...

After we posted that link, she immediately had all of her previous posts removed from several threads. But after insulting me, Marce, STM and others, we won't ever forget that Spring, Texas is nothing but a troll.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Little Secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we call her J'Orange from here on out? The only thing that would have made me happier was to see her in Perryville Orange for convicted felons. Whether she get LWOP or the Death Penalty, it's all good now. She spent a long time on her hair for nothing. I was hoping she would have made another donation to Locks of Love and would be sporting a one inch all over her head hairdo. Who is she trying to look good for because no one wants to peel her orange.
Someone said she was gaining weight like the Kid Killer in Florida and she's only roughly 33.
Once she gets convicted, it won't matter if she wants to look like a Zeppelin.
Kid killer from Fla all upset the judge isn't catering to her like she believes she deserves,claims she will disappear,thats good then she will be held in contemt of court and have a warrant issued for her. didn't work for two years before her childs death and hasn't worked for seven years since that,still living off other people.A real loser along with her mother.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Little Secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why they follow Casey around on threads like she is the second coming. She's a college dropout and now hated worldwide. Maybe Jodi will take her place as the world's most hated woman or maybe trigger happy Jorge Zimmerman. Meanwhile, they ignore a huge case like Amanda Knox.
Their reading is limited to Janet Evanovich or Charlaine Harris. You can't expect much from someone who has never read a real book, picks their stuff out of dumpsters and what people put out by the curb, etc. I never followed the other cases on here and barely followed the JAA case. I couldn't miss seeing her today, however. I just want her to get sentenced and go away. J'Orange and J'orge
her future jail pen pal. Will a long distance relationship work for them?
12 jurors in Arizona, 6 in Florida. The Seminole Six. What did they call Jodi's jury?
You just can't stop insulting people, can you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid killer from Fla all upset the judge isn't catering to her like she believes she deserves,claims she will disappear,thats good then she will be held in contemt of court and have a warrant issued for her. didn't work for two years before her childs death and hasn't worked for seven years since that,still living off other people.A real loser along with her mother.
Check your facts! There is a huge difference between a defendant failing to show up at criminal proceedings -- as opposed to a civil action.....one loses the civil suit, judgement is awarded in favour of the plaintiff, who legally becomes A CREDITOR.

Default Judgement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Default_judgment

"Default judgment is a binding judgment in favor of either party based on some failure to take action by the other party. Most often, it is a judgment in favor of a plaintiff when the defendant has not responded to a summons or has failed to appear before a court of law. The failure to take action is the default. The default judgment is the relief requested in the party's original petition."

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she can't.
Your pooch is beautiful!

Had to come back as my original self b/c my computer crashed & burned last night. I lost everything.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she can't.
Your pooch is beautiful!
Had to come back as my original self b/c my computer crashed & burned last night. I lost everything.
I never use mine anymore. Just the iPad. Too convienent.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she can't.
Your pooch is beautiful!
Maddy is a standard schnauzer. She's such a sweet dog.

Did you pick up on that texas was referring to posts we made about our favorite History authors? Then just bold-faced lied. Of course, she's lied about everyhing else.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult people every single day. >>>>>>> >Why is it fair for you and no one else?

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddy is a standard schnauzer. She's such a sweet dog.
Did you pick up on that texas was referring to posts we made about our favorite History authors? Then just bold-faced lied. Of course, she's lied about everyhing else.
I love standard Schnauzers -- they are gorgeous & so intelligent.

Yes, I picked up on the authors post. Oddly enough, I remember no mention of either author.

Looks like now we have to go dumpster-diving in order to survive.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she can't.
Your pooch is beautiful!
And thank goodness for small miracles that you didn't sign out as "Hey Marce" at your local library when you last posted on November 12, 2011!

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult people every single day. >>>>>>> >Why is it fair for you and no one else?
Gfy Brad. You even pick on teenagers. What a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,741 - 24,760 of25,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min Winnipeg 482,747
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Patrick 1,071,201
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Thevaginawhisperer 17,547
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 70,381
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 8 hr zazz 25,462
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 9 hr jordan115 4,083
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs