MAX CULPA

Newport Beach, CA

#26733 Jun 20, 2013
* astrologers

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

#26735 Jun 20, 2013
Does anyone have the live stream site, I cant find it.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

#26736 Jun 20, 2013
Little Secrets wrote:
That made my day. They are finally treated her like the convicted murderer she is and not letting her dress like Willmott.
Shackled and in prison garb like all the other convicted killers. What a great picture . She is going to love it. It will be on every news stand too.
MAX CULPA

Newport Beach, CA

#26737 Jun 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Judge in Jodi Arias case to consider postponement of penalty phase
WPTV is providing live updates on the Jodi Arias case. CLICK HERE and make sure to bookmark the link.
==========
PHOENIX - A judge on Thursday could determine whether or not a re-trial of the sentencing phase in the Jodi Arias case will be postponed until January 2014.
Prosecutor Juan Martinez has asked Judge Sherry Stephens to reject the defense team's request to delay until next year, saying none of the reasons offered in their motion warrants a postponement.
Arias' attorneys asked for a postponement to allow their client time to gather witnesses to testify on her behalf.
They also have said they have scheduling conflicts with the current July 18 date set for retrial.
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/jodi-ar...
Today this is happening and everything has fallen quiet....
What, you're all still pouting about a TV Movie which set to premier on Saturday which will depict the prosecution's case that resulted in Jodi being found GUILTY of Premediated and Felony Murder?
PSSST! Nothing new - so you can wipe the smirk from your face and the drool from your chin Darlin..

One good thing of course is once Ho is sitting in prison you will still have something to comment about for the next 5 yrs Spinning about how the case was mishandled by LE - the Coroner and her Prosecutor.- Explaining how the only credible people were Big Al - Dr.Fuxupalot & the Expert Cameraman from NBC Burbank-JHo and her defense team.

Big difference is the Orlando Kid killer is free to hide - and Flicka did not present the 'Pet Bald Mouse'. Ergo prison for JoHo.

Casey Anthony Trial Postponed
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 1:32 PM PST

By Katie Hammond

ORLANDO, Fla.(AP)- An Orange County judge has granted a
continuance in the case of a mother charged with murder over her
missing daughter.
Casey Anthony's attorney requested the delay Thursday during a
status hearing. The judge set the next one for Jan. 15 in Orlando.
Her murder trail was postponed to March.
Her attorney also said he planned to file a change of venue.
Anthony remains behind bars, charged with first degree murder.
Her child's body hasn't been found. State prosecutors have decided
not to pursue the death penalty.
Three-year-old Caylee hasn't been seen since June. Her mother
did not report her missing until July and has said she left the
girl with a baby sitter, who has not been found.

Boom Shaka Laka EH ??EH ??

MAX CULPA

Newport Beach, CA

#26738 Jun 20, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Shackled and in prison garb like all the other convicted killers. What a great picture . She is going to love it. It will be on every news stand too.
Well at least she will have something to occupy her time during her 23 solitary- She can get copies of the pics-sign them and include them with her Manifesto.

Tho of course I am sure our Topic Phot Expert will soon appear informing us that the image you saw today were NOT JoHo but simply photo shopped pics of her imposter.

Wow! Jess sure looks good in those stripes. LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#26739 Jun 20, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
The hearing is aready over as usual, it was held behind closed doors.

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jod...
MAX CULPA

Newport Beach, CA

#26740 Jun 20, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
No live stream for the hearing of the Killer HoJo - HLN will be giving more info later for sure- so much more reliable than CNN.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#26742 Jun 20, 2013
MAX CULPA wrote:
<quoted text>
No live stream for the hearing of the Killer HoJo - HLN will be giving more info later for sure- so much more reliable than CNN.
Or you can get a taste of the full meal on Saturday.

Jodi Arias Dirty Little Secret: director Jace Alexander on why the film might surprise you
June 20, 2013 | By Lori Acken

If you’re wondering how Lifetime’s Jodi Arias biopic Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret can premiere mere weeks after the sensational months-long trial came to a close, the answer is surprisingly simple. The filmmakers say they always intended for the movie to focus on the doomed lovers at the trial’s bloodstained heart — Arias and her victim Travis Alexander — before their final, fatal encounter.

“We didn’t set out to make a courtroom drama, because that’s not what fascinated us about this story,” says director Jace Alexander (Law & Order, Rescue Me), who is no relation to Travis Alexander.“The courtroom element was captured and disseminated to a very large public — and very well. What we were most interested in was the relationship between Jodi and Travis from the very beginning until the very end. To try to come to some understanding of what led to this horrible tragedy. The bulk of the movie is private moments between these two people.”

Working from a script by screenwriters Richard Blaney and Gregory Small, Alexander instructed his onscreen Jodi and Travis, actors Tania Raymonde (a ringer for Arias) and Jesse Lee Soffer, to ignore the media circus that reduced Jodi to a loopy courtroom crackpot and Travis to gruesome autopsy photos and salacious testimony and anchor their performances on the fact these were very real people with very real emotions and foibles.

“My personal feeling is there aren’t any monsters in this world,” Alexander says.“There are human beings who do monstrous things — but they’re still human beings. Yes, Jodi did the unspeakable; she took this man’s life in the most horrible way. We wanted to know why. What happened? Why would a woman who has never exhibited any tendency toward violence until then and no real form of madness until then seem to go completely mad and do something as horrific as that?”

More -

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/...

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret premieres Saturday, June 22 at 8/7CT on Lifetime.
MAX CULPA

Newport Beach, CA

#26743 Jun 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias Dirty Little Secret: director Jace Alexander on why the film might surprise you
If you’re wondering how Lifetime’s Jodi Arias biopic Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret can premiere mere weeks after the sensational months-long trial came to a close, the answer is surprisingly simple. The filmmakers say they always intended for the movie to focus on the doomed lovers at the trial’s bloodstained heart — Arias and her victim Travis Alexander — before their final, fatal encounter.
“We didn’t set out to make a courtroom drama, because that’s not what fascinated us about this story,” says director Jace Alexander (Law & Order, Rescue Me), who is no relation to Travis Alexander.“The courtroom element was captured and disseminated to a very large public — and very well. What we were most interested in was the relationship between Jodi and Travis from the very beginning until the very end. To try to come to some understanding of what led to this horrible tragedy. The bulk of the movie is private moments between these two people.”
Working from a script by screenwriters Richard Blaney and Gregory Small, Alexander instructed his onscreen Jodi and Travis, actors Tania Raymonde (a ringer for Arias) and Jesse Lee Soffer, to ignore the media circus that reduced Jodi to a loopy courtroom crackpot and Travis to gruesome autopsy photos and salacious testimony and anchor their performances on the fact these were very real people with very real emotions and foibles.
“My personal feeling is there aren’t any monsters in this world,” Alexander says.“There are human beings who do monstrous things — but they’re still human beings. Yes, Jodi did the unspeakable; she took this man’s life in the most horrible way. We wanted to know why. What happened? Why would a woman who has never exhibited any tendency toward violence until then and no real form of madness until then seem to go completely mad and do something as horrific as that?”
More -
Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret premieres Saturday, June 22 at 8/7CT on Lifetime.
LAWDY LAWDY ! You are really obsessed with this movie and the thoughts of others. LOL!

Don't you have some formula to make for the wee one or is it with the Nanny ??
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#26744 Jun 20, 2013
OT
KKK member, accomplice created lethal X-ray system, FBI says
By Lorenzo Ferrigno, CNN
updated 10:18 AM EDT, Thu June 20, 2013

New York (CNN)-- Two New York state men have been charged in a bizarre plan to develop a mobile X-ray system that would be used from afar to silently kill people that they deemed "undesirable," federal officials said.
Glendon Scott Crawford, 49, and Eric J. Feight, 54, were arrested Tuesday after an undercover operation by the Albany FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force. They were charged with conspiracy to provide material support for use of a weapon of mass destruction, according to the criminal complaint.

Crawford and Feight were developing a device "intended to be mobile ... designed to turn on remotely from some distance away" that would emit "some dangerous levels of X-ray radiation," according to John Duncan, executive assistant U.S. attorney for the Northern District of New York.

<snip>

A lengthy federal investigation then began. Agents met with Crawford and Feight, posing as both potential middle men and customers for this "radiation emitting device," according to the criminal complaint.

<snip>

In October, Crawford traveled to North Carolina to meet with a high-ranking KKK official and two businessmen affiliates, all working with the FBI, to discuss his scheme and raise money, according to the complaint.

Feight was introduced to undercover FBI agents in November and called the design of the lethal machine "incredibly smart" because it gives "a lot more isolation from the ... issue," according to a recorded dialogue in the criminal complaint.

Feight seemingly explains his rationale for involvement in the same meeting. "When I started seeing how things, the direction things were going ... after the elections," Feight said, "You know, the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

more -
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/20/justice/new-yor...

This is a great story!- even the saying at the end is true....the undercover agents wait and the terrorists approach them.

I bet this news article has others wondering........even people like MarsMan who are apparently unable to perceive impersonation of chatacters being used for all the right reasons.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#26745 Jun 20, 2013
MAX CULPA wrote:
<quoted text>
LAWDY LAWDY ! You are really obsessed with this movie and the thoughts of others. LOL!
Don't you have some formula to make for the wee one or is it with the Nanny ??
"Formula for the wee one"?

Someone's given you bad information......don't trust your sources. LOL
MAX CULPA

Newport Beach, CA

#26746 Jun 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
More -
CHA CHING !! Between your Topix Payment- Grund Payment and now Lifetime Payment - Your job as a Publicity Agent is really paying off EH?

LOL you will need to call Brinks to take your profits to the bank.

Did you obsess on trivia even as a child ??
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#26747 Jun 20, 2013
MAX CULPA wrote:
<quoted text>
CHA CHING !! Between your Topix Payment- Grund Payment and now Lifetime Payment - Your job as a Publicity Agent is really paying off EH?
LOL you will need to call Brinks to take your profits to the bank.
Did you obsess on trivia even as a child ??
What's the matter, you concerned I'm going to push you out of a job?

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY!!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#26749 Jun 20, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She is online fckin more than you. LOL
Yeah, but what's more important - quantity or quality? LOL
MAX CULPA

Newport Beach, CA

#26751 Jun 20, 2013
Fight erupts between baby Elaina's relatives
Posted: Jun 20, 2013 11:44 AM PDT Updated: Jun 20, 2013 11:44 AM PDT

http://www.13abc.com/story/22646160/fight-eru...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#26753 Jun 20, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I don't understand you or her? So it's a bunch of non-quality jumble to me. Lucky I don't try to read here much.
Then do your FCK'n yipping somewhere else.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#26754 Jun 20, 2013
Little Secrets wrote:
http://radaronline.com/exclusi ves/2013/06/jodi-arias-shackle d-court-appearance/
It's about time. She has been pampered enough. She is convicted. Time to wear those prison stripes and shackles x 2 with humility.
Apparently judging by the Judge it's,I would say Rambler doesn't agree with you and neither does her other hat.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#26755 Jun 20, 2013
I thought I heard Santa on TV this morning with his bell's, so when I looked it was Jodi and her ""Jewelry" " making all the noise, didn't she look so cute with her prison best on today,and no lip gloss or glasses either,loved her jewelry though.Gotta love Sheriff Joe.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Princeton, WV

#26756 Jun 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>Then do your FCK'n yipping somewhere else.
you hang with the crime fighter girls hahaha wimp.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#26757 Jun 20, 2013
doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
you hang with the crime fighter girls hahaha wimp.
Sad but even as a wimp I am far above whatever you may be.Your just jealous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,111,077
What life is like for Casey Anthony 7 min Lon Spector 246
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 35 min Lon Spector 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,746
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 6 hr Lexus1985 2,512
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 6 hr Lexus1985 9,073
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••