Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

One Mo Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You would be in the majority of thinkers - Could be ITiot is just another hired hand paid to keep the thread going.
"ANOTHER"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Silly me I keep forgetting you suffer from severe Reading Comprehension ( I notice you have problems reading and understanding your own posts ) I wish we could help you overcome this disability. It makes it so hard to try to communicate with you through writing. But some of us still try, even knowing a slap a side your head would be so much better.
No problem.......following the example of shrieks of Justice for Caylee, I can believe Justice for Travis was but a fabricated attempt to show compassion toward a victim and HATE is what motivates your mission.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, Rambler, don't you get tired of embarrassing yourself?
I think each and every one of you should be deeply ashamed that who might potentially make $$$$$$$ from a TV movie is MORE IMPORTANT than the public being educated about the version you believe to be NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH behind the nature of the relationship between Travis and the monster-Jodi , which culminated in his viciously cruel slaughter.

With supporters of Justice like you, who needs fickle fiends!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

One Mo Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Spoo -
ITiot thinks a wee bairn is a small barn attached to a bunker where Killer Lovers hide the blood covered knife & a stolen gun for their Idol,
How about wee bairn = Sunrise at OK Corral, Tombstoe, AZ.

Yee Haw.

wee (w)
adj. we·er, we·est
1. Very small; tiny. See Synonyms at small.
2. Very early: the wee hours of the morning.
n. Scots
A short time; a little bit.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

* Tombstone

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I think each and every one of you should be deeply ashamed that who might potentially make $$$$$$$ from a TV movie is MORE IMPORTANT than the public being educated about the version you believe to be NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH behind the nature of the relationship between Travis and the monster-Jodi , which culminated in his viciously cruel slaughter.
And each and every one of us thinks you should seek psychiatric help.

No one cares about a made-for-TV movie, no one. I'm sure people will watch it, but it means absolutely nothing to the Arias case. Why it's so important to you is a mystery.

What do friends, fickle or otherwise, have to do with justice?
MAX CULPA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
" I think each and every one of you should be deeply ashamed that who might potentially make $$$$$$$

I acknowledge my shame O Amighty Knowledgeable One as I lay prostrate at your feet following an hour of self flagellation-
Mea Maxima Culpa !
And I do so humbly admit I made a donation to the fraudulent fund that the Obese Granny set up for Caylee in order to profit from earthly $$$$- knowing all the time that her LMOTY KID had slaughtered Caylee and dumped her in a copse to decompose and be gnawed upon by wildlife for 6 months.

And this was the same obese lying Granny who swore to God to tell the truth before perjuring herself to save her Kid Kill brat.

ERGO - another Mea Maxima Culpa !

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about a made-for-TV movie, no one. I'm sure people will watch it, but it means absolutely nothing to the Arias case. Why it's so important to you is a mystery.
Yes, I got the message that "no one cares about a made-for-TV movie"....."it means absolutely nothing"......even though the previews indciate it will prove exactly why the prosecution had the goods to convict and the Justice4Travis guilty verdict was justified.

What I understand is you support Jodi's conviction but the pubic who didn't follow the trial on a daily basis is not to understand how devious and volatile the monster who murdered Travis was.

Pffffttttttt!!! You all may as well start a "Jodi Arias was wrongfully convicted" petition!

All these flippant and pathetic excuses as to what's wrong with this movie.........say NO to Justice4Travis, eh?

Boycott Dirty Little Secrets Movie/Name Change - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/phoenix/T44NBLN4FK3GVK8CN
May 30, 2013 - 2 posts - 2 authors
http://www.change.org/petitions/lifetime-movi ... They definitely should change the title. I will think of some later. I am in the middle of finishing ...

Boycott and ban Jodi Arias: Dirty little secrets on Lifetime | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/BoycottAndBanJodiAri... ...
Boycott and ban Jodi Arias: Dirty little secrets on Lifetime. 3 likes · 0 talking about this. Do not let convicted killer jodi arias profit from a movie and her sentenced ...

Boycott the Lifetime channel movie sensationalizing Jodi Arias ...
www.change.org/.../boycott_the_lifetime_chann... ...
Boycott the Lifetime channel movie sensationalizing Jodi Arias. Petitions. Lifetime Channel: Stop the making of the Jodi Arias movie. Sensationalizing this ...

People please boycott this awful movie....- Only Idiots think Jodi ...
https://www.facebook.com/OnlyIdiotsThinkJodiA... ...
People please boycott this awful movie. Travis is being exploited for Lifetime Movie Channel and its actors etc. are ... Only Idiots think Jodi Arias is Innocent ...

Boycott #JodiArias movie... TELL US:...- The State vs Jodi Arias ...
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts...
Boycott #JodiArias movie... TELL US: Will you boycott or watch this movie?
MAX CULPA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Guffawing Muchly I be - WTH is wrong with you Marce- Have you not realized that RD ITiot apart from being hired by Topix is also being paid by Lifetime Movies?

Much like the Grund family hired the ITiot to promote the Revs Website and increase enrollment into his cult.

Incidentally - Are you a member of the Fickle family from Boston ?

I am heiress to the Fickle Fortunes from TX.??

http://www.peoplefinders.com/names/Fickle
MAX CULPA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about wee bairn = Sunrise at OK Corral, Tombstoe, AZ.
Yee Haw.
wee (w)
adj. we·er, we·est
1. Very small; tiny. See Synonyms at small.
2. Very early: the wee hours of the morning.
n. Scots
A short time; a little bit.
OR OR yet another that you chose to ignore in your Wiki Wacky searches..

A Wee Dram for a Wee Brain !

" Beannachd Dia dhuit."

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Jodi Arias film: a new case of fatal attraction

........But you know all that.‘‘Dirty Little Secret’’ unearths no secrets, dirty or otherwise. Every sordid detail, it seems, has been trumpeted for years by the media, then recycled for months during Arias’ trial in Phoenix that got blanket coverage on TV and in particular on cable’s HLN, vaulting that network to record ratings.

<snip>

Jesse Lee Soffer (Jordana Spiro’s jammed-up brother on last season’s short-lived ‘‘The Mob Doctor") makes a fine Travis — glib, blandly wholesome and all too relatable in his mission to have it both ways, relationship-wise: treating Jodi as a red-hot plaything while he nurtures a ‘‘suitable’’ wife-worthy prospect.

Trouble arises, of course, as love-struck Jodi bridles at the strictly recreational role she plays in Travis’ life. Even joining the Mormon church can’t earn her an upgrade from her booty-call status.

Travis argues that he never promised more. When Jodi was gazing into his eyes, he tells her,‘‘You saw lust. You saw weakness. But you didn’t see love. It was never there.’’

So, for a time, Travis thrives as a satisfied two-timer, while Jodi is increasingly desperate to please.

‘‘I just want to be the girl that he wants,’’ she tells a chum.

Then she snaps.

‘‘Dirty Little Secret’’ charts a step-by-step, we-all-know-where-this-is-head ed run-up to her grisly payback, a scene lyrically staged as a slow-motion massacre to give the audience equal doses of horror and dramatic catharsis after having witnessed Travis push her past the breaking point.

Well done. It’s dandy entertainment.

Mind you, such an assessment of this film and its doomsday narrative is meant in no way to trivialize the real-life tragedy of Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander.

But ‘‘Dirty Little Secret’’ is a step up from the reality-TV treatment the case has gotten with its more excessive coverage. The film also serves as a refreshing alternative for telling the tale, dramatized for maximum titillation while, in its tidy, two-hour package, efficiently stripping away the wretched excess.

An oddly respectable bit of fluff, this film would never be mistaken for art, which typically explores something larger than itself. But there’s a lesson to be learned here nonetheless for anyone who looks beyond the tawdriness: If a lover seems too good to be true, he or she probably is. So watch your step.

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/2013/06/19/jodi-a...

Indeed, the plot could have been writen from this very thread....now go figure, the FICKLE Justice for Travis screechers are trippiin' in the midst of gloom over it being portrayed in a TV movie.....always angry, always mad about something.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

More from Papa Bear Productions.....excellent rap!

Jodi Arias Rap Part 2 - Hung Jury
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

"Jodi Arias will be back in court on Thursday. This hearing will determine whether or not Jodi Arias will be retried for life or death.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/19/jodi-re...

It's not clear why HLN is indicating this. According to Arizona Law, in the event of a hung jury a retrial of the Penalty Phase is a legal requirement. If a plea deal did happen to take place, negotiations will not be occurring in front of a judge. But that both Judge Stephens courtroom and a prosecutors calendar are sitting open July 20th and onward is doubtful.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Rambler, dear lord you are still here? I have been married, gone on a honeymoon and had a promotion and never expected you to still be here. My Lord, you are either on the topix payroll or obsessed. I'm guessing all of the above, don't talk to me again
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Bird on a wire could be US spy
W. J. Hennigan

LOS ANGELES: The US has developed a pocket-size drone dubbed the Nano Hummingbird for the way it flaps its tiny robotic wings as a mini-spy plane capable of manoeuvring on the battlefield and in urban areas.

The battery-powered drone, which looks like a bird for potential use in spy missions, was built for the Pentagon's research arm as part of a series of experiments in nanotechnology. It is the result of a five-year effort, announced on Thursday by the Pentagon and AeroVironment of California.

Equipped with a camera, the drone can fly at up to 18km/h and hover and fly sideways, backwards and forwards, clockwise and counterclockwise, for about eight minutes.

Industry insiders see the technology eventually being capable of flying through open windows or sitting on power lines, capturing audio and video undetected.

The Hummingbird would be a departure from existing drones, which closely resemble traditional aircraft. The next step is likely to be further refinement of the technology, before decisions are made about whether the drones would be mass-produced and deployed.

''The miniaturisation of drones is where it really gets interesting,'' said Peter Singer, author of Wired for War, a book about robotic warfare.''You can use these things anywhere, put them any place, and the target will never even know they're being watched.''

Critics have noted that privacy issues may emerge depending on how the drones are used.

With a wingspan of 16.5 centimetres, the mini-drone weighs 19 grams, or less than a AA battery. The Hummingbird's guts are made up of motors, communications systems and a video camera. It is slightly larger than the average hummingbird.

The Pentagon has awarded about $US4 million to AeroVironment since 2006 to develop the technology and the drone.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/science/bird-on-a...
Cool....and to think they all guffawed at "birds on a wire".

<tweet, tweet>. LOL

FBI Uses Drones in Domestic Surveillance, Mueller Says
By Phil Mattingly - Jun 19, 2013 3:44 PM MT
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-19/fbi-...
MAX CULPA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Just posted this on the other side- this is becoming as crazy as the Casey Anthony case..
Long article but helpful..
Day 18: Pink ribbon on trees a sad reminder of missing Elaina
Posted: Jun 02, 2013 2:35 PM PDT Updated: Jun 19, 2013 12:37 PM PDT

snip..
"According to Julie, Angela called Saturday evening, asking if she and the girls could stay at Julie's for the night. Julie tells WTOL 11, Angela claimed they had no place else to go.

"I believed everything she told me, I thought she didn't have a place to stay," Julie said. "She lied to us."

Julie says she allowed them to stay the night, but says she didn't see baby Elaina all day Sunday.

Julie says when Angela announced the baby was gone, she and her son, Steven, immediately went out the back door to begin looking in the pool, the garage, and nearby.
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/s...
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

One more interesting article..

Family & Friends: Baby Elaina's disappearance could have been avoided
by Angi Gonzalez
Posted: 2 hrs, 41 mins ago

snip..

HMM reminds me of wotserface in Orlando..
"because the two had argued enough that Angela would leave the home for nearly a month."

EAST TOLEDO -- Some of those closest to the mother of a missing East Toledo toddler, 18-month-old Elaina Steinfurth, say the child's disappearance could have be avoided.

Elaina's father, Terry Steinfurth Junior, has said he only gave his two children to his estranged wife, Angela, because he needed to work and she'd promised to care for the them at her step-father's home.

Angela's step-father, Richard Schiewe, and Angela's half sister, Mary Schiewe, have confirmed that story adding that Angela made a last minute decision to stay at the Federal Street home where her ex-boyfriend, Steven King, was staying.

Angela's former neighbor, who still only wants to be identified as Frank, added that even he offered her a place to stay be she refused.

She wanted to make her relationship with her boyfriend work and so she told me...she was going to apologize to the boyfriend's mother for some of the things that she said to her...that way she would have a room for her and her children's head," Frank told WNWO exclusively. Frank is the same source that released exclusive surveillance video to WNWO of baby Elaina and her mother, outside his East Toledo home, the day before the 18-month was last seen.

Frank adds that Angela Steinfurth felt she had to apologize to Julie King, Steven King's mother and owner of the home where Elaina was last seen, because the two had argued enough that Angela would leave the home for nearly a month.
http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
One more interesting article..
Family & Friends: Baby Elaina's disappearance could have been avoided
by Angi Gonzalez
Posted: 2 hrs, 41 mins ago
snip..
HMM reminds me of wotserface in Orlando..
Yes it does.....a drammmmaaaatoc story told by way too many people talking to the media in the midst of an investigation.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Judge in Jodi Arias case to consider postponement of penalty phase

WPTV is providing live updates on the Jodi Arias case. CLICK HERE and make sure to bookmark the link.

==========

PHOENIX - A judge on Thursday could determine whether or not a re-trial of the sentencing phase in the Jodi Arias case will be postponed until January 2014.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez has asked Judge Sherry Stephens to reject the defense team's request to delay until next year, saying none of the reasons offered in their motion warrants a postponement.

Arias' attorneys asked for a postponement to allow their client time to gather witnesses to testify on her behalf.

They also have said they have scheduling conflicts with the current July 18 date set for retrial.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/jodi-ar...

Today this is happening and everything has fallen quiet....

What, you're all still pouting about a TV Movie which set to premier on Saturday which will depict the prosecution's case that resulted in Jodi being found GUILTY of Premediated and Felony Murder?
MAX CULPA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

EAST TOLEDO -- The mother of missing baby Elaina Steinfurth due in court for a preliminary hearing Thursday at 9 a.m. The court rescheduled for Monday.

Angela Steinfurth, 25, faced a judge Thursday, June 13 after she was arraigned on one count of child endangerment for her 18-month-old daughter who went missing Sunday, June 2. Steinfurth cried as the judge issued a $250,000 bond in Toledo Municipal court.
http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min XYZ 1,083,679
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 min Mary NY 484,389
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,892
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr Arthur 2,403
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr BiRexual 62
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 11 hr Winnipeg 169
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000