|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> The movie is about making money sweetheart, not justice .....The jury gave Travis his Justice...... GUILTY
If I didn't know better I'd think you're trying to drum up a conflict or an argument.
LOL! You would be in the majority of thinkers - Could be ITiot is just another hired hand paid to keep the thread going.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to all the Lifetime Movie previews, it depicts Jodi exactly as you want her to be - a manipulative, compulsive, stalking evil woman who viciously murdered Travis.
It runs to the theme of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gkqfpkTTy2wXX&sns=em
and various other "Evil Woman" or "Devil Woman" recordings.
So why is that "stupid", given that's who you believe Jodi is?
You should all be humming, happily!
I don't care how she is portrayed. I consider 99% of all movies on Lifetime stupid. Give me a good mystery on the beeb and I'm happy.
One Mo Day

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
It might, if she knew what a wee bairn is.
LOL! Spoo -
ITiot thinks a wee bairn is a small barn attached to a bunker where Killer Lovers hide the blood covered knife & a stolen gun for their Idol,
One Mo Day

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
kc gets away with murder and now she thinks she can turn her nose to the justice system? UNREAL!
Like Mammy - Like Kid Killer.
One Mo Day

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

LOL!
Jodi & Bertha gonna visit the Showers together during Jodi's the ONE hour she allowed out of her cell??

JODI Scope..

"You're in the market for a little excitement today. You don't want to raise the roof or cause a complete commotion but you would like something to happen that lifts you out of mundane, boring life. With luck you'll get just what you're looking for courtesy of a certain person who's lively and good fun to be around. A short trip will also do the trick."

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
Sick - Just Sick - Tho there are some from FL who need to have their mouths bound by a tie. Probably some of those crack head fisherman.
Alligator with mouth zip-tied found on Volusia County beach
Gator's jaw shut tight with black zip tie, police say
Published On: Jun 18 2013 03:09:58 PM EDT Updated On: Jun 18 2013 06:23:11 PM EDT
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/alligator-fo...
I thought duct tape was the weapon of choice here.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

One Mo Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Spoo -
ITiot thinks a wee bairn is a small barn attached to a bunker where Killer Lovers hide the blood covered knife & a stolen gun for their Idol,
Just so she'll stop .......Hey Rambler, a wee bairn is a small child.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
kc gets away with murder and now she thinks she can turn her nose to the justice system? UNREAL!
And Cheney Mason encourages her.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

One Mo Day wrote:
LOL!
Jodi & Bertha gonna visit the Showers together during Jodi's the ONE hour she allowed out of her cell??
JODI Scope..
"You're in the market for a little excitement today. You don't want to raise the roof or cause a complete commotion but you would like something to happen that lifts you out of mundane, boring life. With luck you'll get just what you're looking for courtesy of a certain person who's lively and good fun to be around. A short trip will also do the trick."
An hour to shower & stare at the electrified barbed wire is definitely a short trip.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And Cheney Mason encourages her.
Mason's a pig.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mason's a pig.
That man makes my skin crawl. I was just thinking about you can't stomach the man. What a cocky sumabitch.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Has Rambler been reincarnated and relocated ???
Rambler
Bradenton, FL
Lee Anthony and his wife are expecting a baby. With a sister who murdered her own child and a mother who helped Casey cover up the killing, what's to become of this unborn child? Will Aunt Casey and Granny Cindy kill this youngn' too?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That man makes my skin crawl. I was just thinking about you can't stomach the man. What a cocky sumabitch.
He probably dosnt wany his wife to know about sexcapades with Casey,I honestly believe he and she has had several session's together,why else would a lawyer of his caliber continue defending her. Like Casey said, "" I can make their lives a living hell""
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
An hour to shower & stare at the electrified barbed wire is definitely a short trip.
Maybe if we are lucky she will go out and touch that fence soaking wet to see if it is electrified..
Result=====instant BBQ,Jodi well done
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so? Why is it that your the only one to have read this or post about it ? Maybe the Facebook page was only Gospel to you dear. Let the others speak for themselves .
I detect that JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS and HIS FAMILY have reached a crossroad and are now going in opposing directions. I have no gospel to preach -- whatever the courts eventually decide upon is justice.

So go ahead and speak for yourself - do you support the Lifetime Movie portraying Jodi as an evil "she-devil" or not?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> The movie is about making money sweetheart, not justice .....The jury gave Travis his Justice...... GUILTY
If I didn't know better I'd think you're trying to drum up a conflict or an argument.
There's always the chance a prospective juror selected for the Guilt Phase might watch the movie.

So I'm surprised you don't see it as an investment toward a verdict of the death sentence.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect that JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS and HIS FAMILY have reached a crossroad and are now going in opposing directions. I have no gospel to preach -- whatever the courts eventually decide upon is justice.
So go ahead and speak for yourself - do you support the Lifetime Movie portraying Jodi as an evil "she-devil" or not?
Silly me I keep forgetting you suffer from severe Reading Comprehension ( I notice you have problems reading and understanding your own posts ) I wish we could help you overcome this disability. It makes it so hard to try to communicate with you through writing. But some of us still try, even knowing a slap a side your head would be so much better.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always the chance a prospective juror selected for the Guilt Phase might watch the movie.
So I'm surprised you don't see it as an investment toward a verdict of the death sentence.
Jesus, Rambler, don't you get tired of embarrassing yourself?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

One Mo Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You would be in the majority of thinkers - Could be ITiot is just another hired hand paid to keep the thread going.
"ANOTHER"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Silly me I keep forgetting you suffer from severe Reading Comprehension ( I notice you have problems reading and understanding your own posts ) I wish we could help you overcome this disability. It makes it so hard to try to communicate with you through writing. But some of us still try, even knowing a slap a side your head would be so much better.
No problem.......following the example of shrieks of Justice for Caylee, I can believe Justice for Travis was but a fabricated attempt to show compassion toward a victim and HATE is what motivates your mission.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info