Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what is puzzling, they found a box of 9mm ammo I think in her house or something ( dont quote me on that), but they did locate a 9mm handgun hidden in the rental car she used in San Fransico at the rental dealer after a request was made by police.
The way I see it,she must have either had it when she went to visit Travis,or another possibility is that the 9mm could have been Travis's gun,the one she said was unloaded,which would explain why no gun was found at the house,but the other side of the coin is the fact there is no record of Travis owning a hand gun other than Jodi saying he did.
Hi T, Makes me wonder who was next on her list ?
I'm sure the detectives went through all of Travis's bills and receipts. Who buys (owns) a new gun and dont bother to save the paperwork, box, and a sales receipt?
There was not a thing linking him to a gun. I hope the jury hears there was nothing in that house to suggested he owned a gun - but Jodi.
Makes me wonder if her grandpa just didn't notice a hunting knife or two was also missing at that time.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they have to register...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Ariz...
Gun laws in Arizona
The gun will have to be registered,that's required by law,but they were probably waived any background check's due to National security because of who they are. The old cliche:: RANK HAS IT'S PRIVILEGES

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Yesterday someone, I'm sorry I don't remember who, posted a link to the "one response crucial to Jodi's conviction". She bought the 9 mm. after she murdered Travis. She said it was to protect herself on a future camping trip with 2 guys from work. That statement indicates Jodi's willingness to shoot someone instead of staying home, like she did with Travis.
wasn't that funny? It was the criminal psychology page I think STM posted for us, and he kept saying THEN DON'T GO ON THE TRIP! lol she was ready and willing to kill anyone after killing TA instead of just staying home and not going with people you don't know.
I hope somebody sent JM that article and the one on Samuels the Liar for Hire.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

AN other wrote:
Yesterday someone, I'm sorry I don't remember who, posted a link to the "one response crucial to Jodi's conviction". She bought the 9 mm. after she murdered Travis. She said it was to protect herself on a future camping trip with 2 guys from work. That statement indicates Jodi's willingness to shoot someone instead of staying home, like she did with Travis.
Wonder why we havent heard any facts that she had brought that 9mm and where she had brought it,they sure seem hush hush about it for some reason.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they have to register...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Ariz...
Gun laws in Arizona
OK MarNY - Brain picking time again-Didn't Jodi tell LE during discussion of the murder weapon that she had bought a Glock- I Googled but no luck. let's face it - you are my memory bank when I forget-don't remember. Would you like to drink some water and have me repeat the question ? I hope your not sitting on your shaking hands.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

"Arizona does not have any ‘gun registration’ requirement. Some people think the form they fill out when they purchase a gun is a ‘registration’ when in fact it is simply a record of the transfer from the dealer to the purchaser. BATF requires these ‘transfer’ documents and requires a firearms dealer to keep them on file. When a gun store goes out of business, they are supposed to transmit the records to BATF, but in reality, it may or may not occur.
You do not need a proof of purchase or any documentation that they are ‘registered’ to you. I would recommend that you record the serial numbers and model numbers and keep them somewhere safe. This way, if you ever lost a gun or had it stolen, you could give the appropriate info to the police."

http://azccwpermit.com/...
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
wasn't that funny? It was the criminal psychology page I think STM posted for us, and he kept saying THEN DON'T GO ON THE TRIP! lol she was ready and willing to kill anyone after killing TA instead of just staying home and not going with people you don't know.
I hope somebody sent JM that article and the one on Samuels the Liar for Hire.
Rather than listen to Jammy Sammy I think I will just Google back issues of TIME MAGAZINE and PSYCHOLOGY TODAY and catch up on some old Abraham Mazlow theories.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Hi T, Makes me wonder who was next on her list ?
I'm sure the detectives went through all of Travis's bills and receipts. Who buys (owns) a new gun and dont bother to save the paperwork, box, and a sales receipt?
There was not a thing linking him to a gun. I hope the jury hears there was nothing in that house to suggested he owned a gun - but Jodi.
Makes me wonder if her grandpa just didn't notice a hunting knife or two was also missing at that time.
So true ,and I dont believe TA would have puchased one illegaly in any sort of way,he was way to organized for that,but there could be the possibility he was taking care of the gun for somebody,a friend or relative,but nothing was ever said about that being the case either.Your right,bet the nife's came from GP's house also.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
I wet the bed for years too. My mother, however, would wash my face in it and make me go all day with it on me, and or whip the hound out of me. In our little family group our parents tried to one up the other on the abuse thing.
Alcohol was involved at times and then not always.
I'm so sorry! That is horrific!

My girlfriend's mother used to make her drink her (the mother's) pee. My friend never told me until within the last 10 years. She's told me some pretty horrible things...but it's as if she can only remember things or tell a little bit at a time. I witness the abuse (beat marks) her mother put on her. To this day I'm afraid of her mother. I talk to her only if she calls me and I treat her respectfully, but I think she is a devil. I have been friends with her daughter since 2nd grade, and the physical and mental abuse she put her through could only come from a very evil person. I don't think a zebra loses their stripes.

My friend had a nervous breakdown, lost her home, gave her one and only child to her ex-husband (in the child's best interest), and I'm sure it's all because of what her mother did to her. She has finally moved to another state and said she finally feels a little peace. Her mom still lives here. I don't blame her for leaving her, even if it is in her old age. She was sucking the life out of her here because none of the rest of her 6 kids will speak to her and my friend, her whipping post, was her only servant.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

"During juror questioning, the part where Jodi Arias has to answer questions submitted by the jury, she was asked why she bought the 9MM handgun. This is the handgun that she bought just weeks after admittedly shooting Travis Alexander in the head. She answered that people at work were planning a camping trip and she thought that it would be fun to go. She wasn't exactly sure of all who would be going but she was sure that two men, that she knew from her work, would be going. She said that she didn't know these men "all that well" and was buying the gun for protection from them.

This camping trip was not mandatory. It was not a part of her work. It was purely an attempt on her part to have fun. She acknowledges that going on a camping trip, into the woods, with two men that you don't know "all that well" could be potentially dangerous. That is a reasonable conclusion on her part and for that matter it is a reasonable conclusion on the part of anyone."

http://voices.yahoo.com/jodi-arias-trial-most...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend's mother used to make her drink her (the mother's) pee. My friend never told me until within the last 10 years. She's told me some pretty horrible things...but it's as if she can only remember things or tell a little bit at a time. I witness the abuse (beat marks) her mother put on her. To this day I'm afraid of her mother. I talk to her only if she calls me and I treat her respectfully, but I think she is a devil. I have been friends with her daughter since 2nd grade, and the physical and mental abuse she put her through could only come from a very evil person. I don't think a zebra loses their stripes.
My friend had a nervous breakdown, lost her home, gave her one and only child to her ex-husband (in the child's best interest), and I'm sure it's all because of what her mother did to her. She has finally moved to another state and said she finally feels a little peace. Her mom still lives here. I don't blame her for leaving her, even if it is in her old age. She was sucking the life out of her here because none of the rest of her 6 kids will speak to her and my friend, her whipping post, was her only servant.
Hi Tribe. Last night, someone used my screen name to reply to you. It was not me. I am sorry for the post particularly if you thought I would respond in that manner.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Somewhat like locking the barn door after the horse has bolted ...
" she told you no more cursing and no more sex because she was saving herself for her husband? Yes."

" Brewer never got the gas cans back.

The first time you two had sex, she was pretty aggressive? We both were.

She was enthusiastic about it? We both were.

You even had anal sex? Yes.

Jodi had breast implants in 2006 to fit in with crowd she was now hanging out with.

Your ex-wife also had breast implants? I don’t know.

Summer 2006, she told you no more cursing and no more sex because she was saving herself for her husband? Yes."

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/01/

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read that some bed wetters lack a chemical that signals the brain while sleeping that its time to wake up and pee. A friend's daughter used a nasal spray with that chemical each night before she went to bed, to stop the bed wetting.
It's terrible that so many children are embarrassed, humiliated and punished because their body does not produce this hormone.
AN, I was embarrassed to death and to top it off my younger sister (2 years younger) never pee'ed on the bed in her life. She never had any memories of what went on in our house. I remember at around 3 and every traumatic event with my dad's abuse toward my mother is etched in stone for some reason. I was 14 and my sister was 12 when our dad died. She said she wouldn't remember him if he passed her on the street. It is downright strange the way 2 people remember things so differently, although 2 years can make a difference. My mother got us out of that when I was 5, so she was 3 years old. I guess I can't expect her to remember what I remember.

I know this. She compartmentalizes things. She has to. She is better able to cope with life than I am. I am emotional. She is not. She said she pushes it way back in her mind so she can function. I don't quite understand how she can do it, but it must be so as she is such a strong person, like my mother was.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tribe -- I was just reading back posts from last night. I was stunned to read about the terrible abuse you and two others suffered at the hands of their parents.

All I can say is I am truly sorry for all the horror & trauma you all suffered. I am so glad your mom had the courage to leave your dad. You survived & triumphed by growing into a good person, a good mother and wife.

Wish I had the words to say more. I'm just so very sorry you had to go through this. Some of the things parents do to their children are unspeakable.

The friend's mother you just spoke of sounds mentally ill. Why on earth would anyone force another person to drink their urine? Disgusting and humiliating, which I guess is the point. Ugh.

Hugs to all you who had to suffer abuse by those who were supposed to protect you & keep you safe.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Purchasing a Firearm in Arizona

Buyer must not be a "prohibited possessor" under federal or state law and be

• over 18 years of age in order to purchase a long gun or
• over 21 in order to purchase a handgun.
• present government-issued photo ID which establishes name, address, date-of-birth and carries a signature
• Correctly and completely fill out and sign form government form 4473
• If not a U.S. citizen and not an immigrant visa foreign nationals will need to present proof of exception status
• Be able to pay for his or her purchase
• The dealer will then call or fax the Arizona Firearms Clearance Center for an Arizona clearance as well as a federal NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) check. Usually the check itself will take less than a minute and the resultant answer is either a proceed, a delay or a deny. A delay gives the FBI 3 days to clear it up and before which the firearm cannot be sold. After 3 days the sale can take place automatically. A deny means the sale cannot go through and the purchaser can contact the Arizona Firearms Clearance Center to clear up the matter.
• An Arizona resident may then take possession of the firearm. Non-residents need to comply with several additional criteria:

• the firearm must be legally possessible in the buyer's state of residence
• the transaction must be legal in the purchaser's state of residence
• Immediate possession of long guns is allowed if this is allowed in the state of residence
• Purchased handguns will be shipped by the dealer in Arizona to a licensed dealer (FFL [Federal Firearms License]) in the state of residence.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what is puzzling, they found a box of 9mm ammo I think in her house or something ( dont quote me on that), but they did locate a 9mm handgun hidden in the rental car she used in San Fransico at the rental dealer after a request was made by police.
The way I see it,she must have either had it when she went to visit Travis,or another possibility is that the 9mm could have been Travis's gun,the one she said was unloaded,which would explain why no gun was found at the house,but the other side of the coin is the fact there is no record of Travis owning a hand gun other than Jodi saying he did.
Hi T, I believe the 9mm was found in the second rental car, she had plan to flee in. The bullets were found at her mothers house. Her mother alerted LE about the hidden gun.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

AN other wrote:
"During juror questioning, the part where Jodi Arias has to answer questions submitted by the jury, she was asked why she bought the 9MM handgun. This is the handgun that she bought just weeks after admittedly shooting Travis Alexander in the head. She answered that people at work were planning a camping trip and she thought that it would be fun to go. She wasn't exactly sure of all who would be going but she was sure that two men, that she knew from her work, would be going. She said that she didn't know these men "all that well" and was buying the gun for protection from them.
This camping trip was not mandatory. It was not a part of her work. It was purely an attempt on her part to have fun. She acknowledges that going on a camping trip, into the woods, with two men that you don't know "all that well" could be potentially dangerous. That is a reasonable conclusion on her part and for that matter it is a reasonable conclusion on the part of anyone."
http://voices.yahoo.com/jodi-arias-trial-most...
Thanks AN,for posting that site, I also read this on it.I hope that the jury feels this way too.
Copied ::
Most people, if faced with this potentially dangerous situation, simply wouldn't go on the camping trip. They would want to avoid a potentially dangerous situation and they also would want to avoid the possibility of taking the life of another. They would not be willing to kill simply so they might have some fun on a camping trip.

Instead of choosing not to go on the camping trip, and foregoing the pleasure of camping, Jodi decided to purchase a gun for her safety. This gun would provide her safety from her two camping companions...the very ones that she thought would be fun to go camping with. She in essence is admitting that she is quite willing to kill again.

The time of the planned camping event is important to consider. This camping trip was to occur just weeks after she had savagely killed Travis Alexander. The trip never happened; she was arrested just before it was to occur.

We already know that Jodi is a killer. Her sworn court testimony clearly states that fact. Her answer to that jury question, asking why she bought the 9MM, is very telling. It shows her willingness to kill again.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Should have said, her mother alerted LE about the hidden gun two months after ja'a arrest.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Riverside wrote:
Purchasing a Firearm in Arizona
Buyer must not be a "prohibited possessor" under federal or state law and be
• over 18 years of age in order to purchase a long gun or
• over 21 in order to purchase a handgun.
• present government-issued photo ID which establishes name, address, date-of-birth and carries a signature
• Correctly and completely fill out and sign form government form 4473
• If not a U.S. citizen and not an immigrant visa foreign nationals will need to present proof of exception status
• Be able to pay for his or her purchase
• The dealer will then call or fax the Arizona Firearms Clearance Center for an Arizona clearance as well as a federal NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) check. Usually the check itself will take less than a minute and the resultant answer is either a proceed, a delay or a deny. A delay gives the FBI 3 days to clear it up and before which the firearm cannot be sold. After 3 days the sale can take place automatically. A deny means the sale cannot go through and the purchaser can contact the Arizona Firearms Clearance Center to clear up the matter.
• An Arizona resident may then take possession of the firearm. Non-residents need to comply with several additional criteria:
• the firearm must be legally possessible in the buyer's state of residence
• the transaction must be legal in the purchaser's state of residence
• Immediate possession of long guns is allowed if this is allowed in the state of residence
• Purchased handguns will be shipped by the dealer in Arizona to a licensed dealer (FFL [Federal Firearms License]) in the state of residence.
Hi

We don't know if the 9mm gun Jodi purchased was in AZ or CA where she lived...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE