Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 1,071)

Showing posts 21,401 - 21,420 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
NASSTY NASSTY reply- Rosemary - Tsk! Tsk!
The Bad Karma displayed by you may cause the milk you give your Demonic alien reptile kid to curdle and become tainted thus leading to yet another depraved killer who loves to slash & slaughter.
Incidentally do you have any updates on the Canadian Cannibal ??
I have asked you this on several occasions BUT you seem to evade my ????
Too busy informing US citizens of the Law within the US perhaps ??
C'mon be a sport and tell me WTH is happening with the Canadian Cannibal - OR -OR are you planning to set up a private forum whereby other Cannibals can post ???
I didn't know Canada had a Canadian. Cannibal, not to say we don't have our share of animals.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's not me who's chronically whining and complaining over who has the right to post on what thread, or opinions I want reported, or posters I want banned - that's why.
I'm not into censorship of opinion. I'm satsfied with Topix and I'm especially not a follower of crybaby people who live to hate.
"We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
SHUDDUP ! RELAX ! Consider the life of that demonic alien reptile you
are now carrying following a CONjugal visit with it's Pappy Have you figured out yet if it's your Bro or Sis.

Jess asking!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's not me who's chronically whining and complaining over who has the right to post on what thread, or opinions I want reported, or posters I want banned - that's why.
I'm not into censorship of opinion. I'm satsfied with Topix and I'm especially not a follower of crybaby people who live to hate.
"We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."
Oh will you please stop whining!

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks MarNy - Got your E- Mail - I am LMAO at the password you gave me in order to enter- PSST did you see what I already posted there ??
Love your new Avi by the way - LOL muchly. Hopefully I will now be able to use an Avi whereby the Killer Lovers are unable to submit complaints to Topix and have them removed.
LOL...Isn't it great?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUDDUP ! RELAX ! Consider the life of that demonic alien reptile you
are now carrying following a CONjugal visit with it's Pappy Have you figured out yet if it's your Bro or Sis.
Jess asking!!
You got mail!

;-)

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Ironman3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! the great canadian wizard wikipedia of Az has sent his second in command to discuss important matters of law. As vice-president wizard , which do you prefer to be addressed as.. "your wizardness" or "your VPness".
I vote for 'your hinnyness'
lol
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - ITjiot - If I were hiding out in a bunker wearing a tin foil hat -Preggy with an alien reptile - I too would agree with Topix who pays me a Penny-A-Post.
'Specially if I were 'satsfied'

You were saying ????

AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing that out Mary. She's been whining and complaining for hours.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - ITjiot - If I were hiding out in a bunker wearing a tin foil hat -Preggy with an alien reptile - I too would agree with Topix who pays me a Penny-A-Post.
You were saying ????
Amazes me that IT actually thought you were seriously asking for the reason WHY? What an idiot.
LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks the mistrial is b/c of the guilty verdict, not the penalty phase. Seriously.
Did you get sent a subliminal level message on that?

If the mistrial was granted in connection to the nature of juror questions and judge's response that was sealed and it pertained to either judicial misconduct or competency, or any indication that the jury was tainted, naturally that would pose the possibility of a mistrial over the entire proceedings.

If a judge (and a prosecutor) in a capital case misinforming a jury about a 25 year life sentence that does not exist in the State of Arizona already raises questions about the legal quality of proceedings.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Ark Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazes me that IT actually thought you were seriously asking for the reason WHY? What an idiot.
LOL
WHY???

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more in the lines of....STFU YOU STUPID DUMB MORON YOU!
You're much nicer than me!
Houston Suburbanite

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that a jury foreman was "horrified" that THEY granted a mistrial, if he was aware the jury was hung?
The jury foreman reminded me of Anthony Hopkins. I don't watch men who look like him unless it really is Anthony Hopkins.

The judge had other options. She could have ordered the jury to continue deliberating. There were other options besides mistrial. I guess she needed the summer off to swim and to get her hair and nails done.

The judge has the FINAL POWER.

Would someone mail the scrambler a "Hooked on Phonics" workbook?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

SURPRISE SURPRISE.....

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
37 minutes ago
More plagiarized 'art' by convicted murderer,#JodiArias

[Original on the left : Arias copy, right]

Www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis
Scroll down a little
It's the hands she showed in court.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You got mail!
;-)
Got IT !
Do I know you ?
Are you a Ninja?

HUH? Even tho I got it - You failed to submit a Pic of you - I know what you look like so PULEEZE do not try to fool me with a Photo Shopped pic of the magnificent Juan.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

OMG go look at the Progression picture of Jodi..hahaha
Scroll below hands picture

www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying ????
I'm not paid to post by anyone let alone Topix, nor would I ever agree to become a paid po$ter.

It would be a $ad day where people'$ opinion$ is worth only what pay$ the best dollar. IMO paid-for opinion$ to spread hate, propaganda or to intentionally misinform others should be as criminal as selling anything else illegal including street drugs or illegal weapons. Paid LIES are not what "freedom of speech" was ever intended to protect.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Got IT !
Do I know you ?
Are you a Ninja?
HUH? Even tho I got it - You failed to submit a Pic of you - I know what you look like so PULEEZE do not try to fool me with a Photo Shopped pic of the magnificent Juan.
LOL!

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
SURPRISE SURPRISE.....
37 minutes ago
Scroll down a little
Oh yes she is quite the tracer....or what did she say? "I'm good with hands?" I beg to differ, she has cut her hands more times than humanly possible.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
SURPRISE SURPRISE.....
37 minutes ago
Scroll down a little
Did you see the age progression of Jodi? Someone said JM saw a dog in thar stupid refection in her eye. Maybe he was right after all.. Same link.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,401 - 21,420 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Murphey_Law 478,295
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min litesong 43,009
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min woodtick57 1,034,224
Bobcat sighting spooks pet owners (May '07) 46 min suzie 37
doctor/walk in clinics 3 hr know 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr RinGo_ 11,798
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 16,922
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••