CNJ

United States

#22768 May 24, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw the jury foreman on TV tonight. He wants to ask Stabby "what really happened?" -- guess he slept through the trial!? Idiot.
No Shot after he Betrayed her - apparently he hasn't watched her interviews!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#22769 May 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
but she made the jurors decision harder to keep her alive, not easier.. Two huge mistakes for Arias-- and why eight voted for death. She thinks she is smart but can’t resist getting digs in that hurt her---wonder if Einstein did that as well?
As far as Travis’s family—my heart breaks for them. None of them live in Arizona so they have to commute or live in a suitcase. This has taken a toll on them physically and emotionally. And this Jury failed them—oh sure—it voted for premeditated one and cruelty—I give them credit for that and for doing their civic duty for several months when many people try to avoid jury duty. However---the evidence was overwhelming for Death and sometimes you have to realize that if you give her death---she lives at least 12-years and likely it would have been reversed to Life without parole To me if you sign a form and say you can carry out death by following the law—then you have to do it, that what makes you “death qualified’ and at least it gives the family some satisfaction and ends this phase so they can start their lives again. How convenient that the Jury is going home now for the Memorial weekend for grilling, barbecuing, potato salad and beans—and that Travis’s family, who has lost their Grandparents, their parents, their health, and one of the most beloved citizens that has walked this planet, can’t have a little peace on Memorial day for Travis. To me-- there were eight courageous people on that jury and four cowards. For these two women jurors to cry and mouth the words “We’re sorry,” is insufficient. I hope to God these were women that voted for the Death Penalty---otherwise that is insulting as well and inexcusable. If there ever was a poster child for the death penalty after all the stalking, harassing, lying, false accusations of abuse and pedophilia---and one the most horrific and vicious murders in American History—it is Jodi Arias----and whether she is cute or female or pretty shouldn’t matter----and that’s why I say-- the Justice System failed again, at least for now.
3 hours ago · Like · 13
I don't know who wrote all of this but Bravo! My sentiments as well.
CNJ

United States

#22770 May 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I think I have you all beat::
We ( brothers and sister's ) had to be in the fields at 6 am to hoe the weeds in the corn,pea's,tomatoes,turnip's,p otatoes,then had to have the grass cut ( half acre ),we had no power mower,just the old push mower,if our dad wasn't satisfied we done enough ( and he never was),then we got the belt,his way was whip till he got tired or you collapsed and this was a daily routine.
All of us were talking about the whippings a couple years back and we all agreed,in this day and age our dad would have been given life in prison without a doubt.Of course he passed away forty years ago at the ripe old age of 91. But in those day's,that was pretty common to have your butt beaten for not doing enough of your chores.I never ate in a restaurant till I was 19,we didn't go out to eat,take vacations or even set down and talked about what we would like to be when we grew up.That was not on Dad's idea of being a dad,he was raised that way and he assumed that was the way it should be. But I have never held it against him and I didn't pass it on to my kids either,Don't get me wrong when the kids acted up,I came down on them like a chicken on a June Bug,spanked a few times when necessary,but screamed and hollered a lot also.I dont hide behind this abuse as an excuse either,life is what you make it,not what you think you should be given.
anyone remembber that toy with the thin wood paddle. That had an elastic. Band & rubber ball attached to it??? I remember my mother ripping theelastic off & chasing me with the paddlle!!!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#22771 May 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Above...
A bit lengthy comment to say the least...but, a good one
Juan Martinez support page
https://www.facebook.com/ProsecutorJuanMartin...
Ahhhhhhhhhhh and there is the answer to my query, thanks UB

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Maricopa County jail

#22772 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That surely will attract thousands of interested lunatics.
You are the First!

Tell us, looniatic, whats it like to be one?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#22773 May 24, 2013
Ark Angel wrote:
Just released in the news...
Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Racially Profiled Latinos, Federal Judge Rules.
Wonder how long before Arias claims her Mexican heritage now and cries about Sheriff Joe picking on her because of her race and that's why he won't let her have more interviews.
lol
Or Jodi will claim the Frederal Judge did it just so she cant teach them English when she goes to prison

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#22774 May 24, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see Barbie without make-up?
http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/52/98/3...
Ever see Nancy Grace without makeup? EEEEEK!
http://www.google.com/imgres...
CNJ

United States

#22775 May 24, 2013
The arias family decided to sieze the opportunity to sight see while they were in arizona for daughters murder Trial. Anyone beginning to see where jodi gets her disconnect from reality!

Level 2

Maricopa County jail

#22776 May 24, 2013
Everybody wants some, I want some too!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#22777 May 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Marce thinks Im Brad....Wishful thinking doesn't count... You are friends with the Brad fellow....I am not....I happen to agree that he has a million hat's,I don't care....I would like to be friends with you and the rest here with my humble opinions...
You may start by apologizing on bended knee to the thread originator..........who I might add has tolerated your rudeness for far too long and still has not reported your blatant rude ass..........okay, ready? GO! Apologize to me and every single person on this thread who has had to tolerate your BS and did so in spite of what is the real focus here...discussing things without being blatantly disruptive and rude, do you think you can manage this?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#22778 May 24, 2013
ninja 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the First!
Tell us, looniatic, whats it like to be one?
No, I won't be joining your new private forum for lunatics.

Don't let the door hit ya'll in the azz when you leave!

Level 2

Maricopa County jail

#22779 May 24, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I want one! Can you tweak mine to say.......
Topix Troll Victim Survivor
Perty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
You and me Babe!:)

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#22780 May 24, 2013
CNJ wrote:
The arias family decided to sieze the opportunity to sight see while they were in arizona for daughters murder Trial. Anyone beginning to see where jodi gets her disconnect from reality!
That was beyond bizarre, in one breath they are there to support Jodi and in the next they are sightseeing? It appears from a distance that no one in this family is in touch with reality, JMO

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#22781 May 24, 2013
CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> anyone remembber that toy with the thin wood paddle. That had an elastic. Band & rubber ball attached to it??? I remember my mother ripping theelastic off & chasing me with the paddlle!!!
Remember it????? I have it , still....I will take a picture of it tomorrow and try to put on the avatar...ours said" HOT PANTS "my sis and I wrote on it...LOL

Level 2

Maricopa County jail

#22782 May 24, 2013
Everybody wants some

Level 2

Maricopa County jail

#22783 May 24, 2013

Level 2

Maricopa County jail

#22784 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Days, if it's all you got, then I will just let you just fade away..
Nightmare

Bradenton, FL

#22785 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even supposed to be here herion lover. Get lost.
Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#22786 May 24, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>You may start by apologizing on bended knee to the thread originator..........who I might add has tolerated your rudeness for far too long and still has not reported your blatant rude ass..........okay, ready? GO! Apologize to me and every single person on this thread who has had to tolerate your BS and did so in spite of what is the real focus here...discussing things without being blatantly disruptive and rude, do you think you can manage this?
Brad says sowwy.
Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#22787 May 24, 2013
Can I come to the wedding now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min EasyEed 1,154,212
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 min Children should b... 490,245
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 26 min zazz 96,656
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min IBdaMann 49,234
Online Roleplay 3 hr Kaitlyn 3
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... 3 hr taroB 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr The Real Missy 17,707
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]